The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 340650 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Rico Sock Puppet Troll

Los Angeles, CA

#103459 Feb 15, 2013
Pilgrim Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the Scmbag Illegal mexes and Illegal aliens out of America now!
Scumbag Illegal Mexes:
Scumbag Illegal Aliens:
Time for your deportation is now!
Pilgrim
Well come on over and bring those tap dancing shoes.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#103460 Feb 15, 2013
Rico Sock Puppet Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers are the epitome of ignorance to the utmost.
Liberals are just useful idiots for the Communist Party, which will be purged, as usual.
Rico Sock Puppet Troll

Los Angeles, CA

#103461 Feb 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!! Oh, I get it, FOX doesn't belong to the Communist News Networks.
Fox News is "infotainment".
Rico Sock Puppet Troll

Los Angeles, CA

#103462 Feb 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Aliens are not authorized to be POTUS, Art 2, sect 1, para 5, the 14th amendment and Civil Rights Act of 1866.
Obama is not an alien.
higgans

Marion, IN

#103463 Feb 15, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The sole reason you've been attacked is because of your desire to be attack. This is something that you have brought upon yourself. Don't blame others.
I'm sure there's lots of folks could point out why you've been attacked, but you wouldn't take kindly to the suggestions, so it's not done. Further, and maybe it's just my politics, but you need to discover for yourself why you've been attacked. Only then will you truly understand your problem(s) and then be able to implement the necessary changes in your behavioral that would be truly effective.
Your bitterness is misdirected. It's not your fellow citizens or their politics that are the problem. We're all equally concerned. While it may not totally assuage your contempt, understand that most politicians--Reps and Dems alike--understand what may very well be the single most significant process/political feature contributing to our nation's current divisiveness.
It's not religion, or guns, constitutional interpretation or the tea party, it's something else that's hiding in plain sight.
so, according to your NON-amswer, I am simply an angry.ld, racist, homophobic, old-fashioned, bigoted, igorant WHITE male, right?

that childish opinion may get you elected President or Senator or even a Representative, but it does nothing to further an adult conversation.

it IS why our Country is in the state it is, tho.

ur are partly right: it is NOT religion but a CONTEMPT for religion; nor is it guns but an attack on law-abiding citizens and their fear of an oppressive FG; not is it Constitutional interpretation but utter DISREGARD for ITS limitations; nor is it the TEA Party but those that continually refer to it and its members as 'teabaggers' or 'talibag'

again, you show your inability to answer questions like an intelligent adult.:)

idiots ALL...
Rico Sock Puppet Troll

Los Angeles, CA

#103464 Feb 15, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
At least one Republican is willing to call out Obama on his outrageous deficit lies...
On “Capital Download, This Week with Susan Page,” Kentucky Senator Rand Paul discussed the role of the Tea Party, his view on immigration and his interest in a presidential campaign.
When asked about Barack Obama’s claim to have “reduced the deficit by $2 Trillion,” Paul answers,“In what universe?”
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/rand-...
Rand Paul is another redneck running his ignorant mouth.
Rico Sock Puppet Troll

Los Angeles, CA

#103465 Feb 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals are just useful idiots for the Communist Party, which will be purged, as usual.
You're good to laugh at because you're a fking moron.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#103466 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
English should be capitalized you illiterate & ignorant fkwad.
yes it should be, that is what spell check indicated, I don't always do as I am told!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

United States

#103467 Feb 15, 2013
positronium wrote:
Can anybody actually tell me just how it is illegal to post personal info here?
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not illegal.
Heck, I've read countless posts where people are posting 'personal information'.
In fact, I don't think I have ever read about so many perfectly healthy, wealthy, intelligent, beautiful people in my life!
Thank you.. Notice I didn't say "other's" personal info."

Since: Nov 11

United States

#103468 Feb 15, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Obama has that in mind by legalizing drugs. A medicated population is an obedient population.
Is that why he gave guns to the Mexican Mafia?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#103469 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You're good to laugh at because you're a fking moron.
LMAO!! I have pissed you off, good!! I love to piss off you thin skinned liberals.
Now you just run to mommy and tell on me!
You big PUSS!!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#103470 Feb 15, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of BS.
All one needs to do is look at the amount of entitlement money spent during the eight years Bush was president.
Quiz: When was the last time a poor person starved to death in the United States due to their not being able to procure food?
Being food insecure is not starving to death. It just means hungry. Have you ever been hungry? One in five American children live in poverty - which means they are food insecure. That translates to repeated times when the family does not know from where the next meal will come and children are hungry. About 36% of those are families where at least one adult is employed. It comes down to rent and utilities versus food.

We spend over 50% more on corporate welfare than we do on social welfare programs. Much of that corporate welfare goes to highly profitable corporations. Would you prefer we provide Walmart a $30 million dollar "welfare" benefit to build a facility in Florida than provide food for our children - our future? I wouldn't. Inadequate nutrition means the brain doesn't get the fuel it needs to develop. Do you want dumb people? Aren't there enough of you on this thread already that we don't need to create anymore of them? At any rate, I find it difficult to be polite to idiots who would rather children go hungry than deprive Big Oil of some corporate welfare, or pay Big Ag corporations subsidies. JMO

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#103471 Feb 15, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
At least one Republican is willing to call out Obama on his outrageous deficit lies...
On “Capital Download, This Week with Susan Page,” Kentucky Senator Rand Paul discussed the role of the Tea Party, his view on immigration and his interest in a presidential campaign.
When asked about Barack Obama’s claim to have “reduced the deficit by $2 Trillion,” Paul answers,“In what universe?”
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/rand-...
He makes me cringe. Yuck.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#103472 Feb 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Obama is not an alien.
Yes he is, the framers of the Civil Rights Act and the 14th amendment have plainly shown that.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#103473 Feb 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Aliens are not authorized to be POTUS, Art 2, sect 1, para 5, the 14th amendment and Civil Rights Act of 1866.
There you have it! Proof that the President is not an alien;-) Now, please sit down and stop flailing your arms. You had your moment of protest, and you lost.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#103474 Feb 15, 2013
Obama going golf again!!!

But it is only bad when is Bush who does it!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to be manipulated by the Liberal Media.
DWG

Everett, MA

#103475 Feb 15, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, he/she doesn't need to prove anything. There's already more than sufficient proof. Barack Obama was sworn into his second term of office and is your sitting President. You have nothing. The proof has been demonstrated for two consecutive terms now. You birthers are dinosaurs.
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>. I will support the dream act. I don't support pathway to citizenship for people who somehow think they're better than the millions of other folks around the world who paid their dues and waited their turns to immigrate. End of discussion.
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
<quoted text>
Walter, Employer sanctions did not stop employers from hiring people here illegally or continuing to retain those who over stayed their visas.
If our borders were secure, we would not have between 12 and 20 million people here illegally.
Amnesty did not solve the problem in 1986, it only exacerbated it.
DWG wrote:
<quoted text>
"we can not stop modern evolution, it is time for biometric indentification"
1986 was the wrong political time to do any Amnesty, because at that time they have the power to legalize those people ( amnesty ) but they not have the right tools to do the labor law enforcement ( employers sanctions or criminalization of illegal hiring ).
2002 USA start a biometric visa, and it was the first step for our modernization to stop fraud.
2013 USA , can do the real amnesty ( last amnesty ) with real enforcent, biometric check inside our work force.
america do not want to write in their history any inhuman act ( mass deportation ) that is why we can do better with the right tools.
DWG
DWG
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Walter,. You can be a citizen of the world, but I prefer to be a citizen of The United States of America, and, as such, my obligation is first and foremost to my fellow citizens - not those who entered in violation of the law. And, it will never be okay with me that we set policies that put them in a BETTER position than the Americans whose jobs they took.
<quoted text>..."..... I have studied it for many years now....."
NTRPRNR1 WROTE :..." You can be a citizen of the world, but I prefer to be a citizen of The United States of America, and, as such, my obligation is first and foremost to my fellow citizens - not those who entered in violation of the law...."

1) Leonardo da Vinci's parachute,

Though credit for the invention of the first practical parachute usually goes to Sebastien Lenormand in 1783, Leonardo da Vinci actually conceived the parachute idea a few hundred years earlier (1485)

Da Vinci made a SKETCH of the invention with this accompanying description: "If a man have a tent made of linen of which the apertures (openings) have all been stopped up, and it be twelve braccia (about 23 feet) across and twelve in depth, he will be able to throw himself down from any great height without suffering any injury."

http://www.aerodecelerator.org/images/leonard...
<quoted text>: ".... and you leave out the fact that there are laws in place that are being broken by those you advocate for...."
2) 1986 this law is just a sketch in the papers, majoritaries do not have enough tecnology to demand Amnesty followed by enforcement. why:

a) USA VISAS failed for many times, and just 2002 start a new program with a biometric Visas more security in the world.

b) 40 % percent of undocumented population are overstay visas.

c) many employers envited many people to come here to USA for low wages.

d) undocumenteds people in USA were very profitable for non-governamental institution like hospitals, jails, phone companies, etc.

How I said American Law exist and must be respected, but for now is just in a paper sketch ( Like Leonardo da Vince PARACHUTE at 1485 ) and you and I will be happy to see it works for real.

thanks
DWG

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#103476 Feb 15, 2013
The OBAMA endless campaign need a theme song, like: 'the hills are alive with the sound . . '
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#103477 Feb 15, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I am posting in English ya koos. I'm only expressing my personal opinion about you in either Hebrew or Spanish. But, if you're asking me to translate my opinions of you, I'll be happy to do that. All you have to do is ask. Or you can Google or Bing those portions in a language you don't understand.
Whether Obama's father was not a U.S. Citizen is irrelevant. It's also as irrelevant whether an American mother goes into labor while vacationing in Germany, and gives birth in a German hospital, as if a German woman, vacationing in the United States, gives birth in an American Hospital. Either child would be a citizen of Germany, as it would be a citizen of the U.S.
You're suggesting that Obama isn't qualified to be the POTUS, because he's not a "natural born citizen," and then try, frivolously, to tie his father's nationality to your argument. Well, in graphic form, you're trying to tow a locomotive with a spider web, cara 'e culo. Obama is as qualified to hold the office of the POTUS as my example of the hypothetical child born to a German mother, in an American hospital.
And, since you're so reluctant to proffer a case that backs up your position, I will not deal you the same courtesy; I give you U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898), 8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(38), and the 14th Amendment.
The Wong Court stated in pertinent part: "the Fourteenth Amendment affirms the ancient and fundamental rule of citizenship by birth within the territory, in the allegiance and under the protection of the country, including all children here born of resident aliens, with the exceptions or qualifications (as old as the rule itself) of children of foreign sovereigns or their ministers, or born on foreign public ships, or of enemies within and during a hostile occupation of part of our territory, and with the single additional exception of children of members of the Indian tribes owing direct allegiance to their several tribes. The Amendment, in clear words and in manifest intent, includes the children born, within the territory of the United States, of all other persons, of whatever race or color, domiciled within the United States. Every citizen or subject of another country, while domiciled here, is within the allegiance and the protection, and consequently subject to the jurisdiction, of the United States." Id at 693. Now, just a brief factual background, the Wong case dealt with a child born in the United States, of parents of Chinese descent, who, at the time of his birth, were subjects of the Emperor of China, but had a permanent domicile and residence in the United States.
8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(38) provides that "the term 'United States,' when used in a geographical sense, means the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands of the United States." Given Obama's birth was in Hawaii, he was, in the words of Bruce Springsteen, "born in the U.S.A."
14th Amendment: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."
Given the aforementioned holding, and Federal Statute, it's axiomatic that a black boy born in Hawaii, from a white woman domiciled in Hawaii, regardless of whether his Kenyan father is domiciled in Hawaii, or Kenya, or DEAD, is a natural born citizen, by any and all operation of law.
Now, go ahead and rebut my position with equally solid case law, federal statute, and constitutional grounds, if you have the balls.
I just love it when the framers of the Civil Right Act of 1866 and the 14th amendment, just blows your ass out of the water!
It just doesn't get any better!!! LMAO!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#103478 Feb 15, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>There you have it! Proof that the President is not an alien;-) Now, please sit down and stop flailing your arms. You had your moment of protest, and you lost.
The only thing lost here is your ability to realize you have had your ass handed to you by the framers of the Civil Right Act of 1866 and the 14th amendment!!! LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump is still bashing Megyn Kelly 4 min Asian Guy 4
News Trump proposals risk deepening GOP rift on immi... 9 min Asian Guy 1
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 16 min serfs up 108
News Fatal shot in San Francisco pier shooting was r... 19 min Asian Guy 3
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 36 min Asian Guy 88
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr jimmy krack korn 138,890
News Constitution doesn't grant birthright citizensh... 2 hr spytheweb 2
More from around the web