The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
86,981 - 87,000 of 245,333 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

FritoBandiT0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your day is coming, Squirt!
As is yours Tough guy! Big Mouth!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

The President has failed us

What's new!

Fort Hood Hero Says Obama 'Betrayed' Her, Other Victims

Three years after the White House arranged a hero's welcome at the State of the Union address for the Fort Hood police sergeant and her partner who stopped the deadly shooting there, Kimberly Munley says President Obama broke the promise he made to her that the victims would be well taken care of.

"Betrayed is a good word," former Sgt. Munley told ABC News in a tearful interview broadcast on "World News with Diane Sawyer" and "Nightline."

"Not to the least little bit have the victims been taken care of," she said. "In fact they've been neglected."

There was no immediate comment from the White House about Munley's allegations.

Thirteen people were killed, including a pregnant soldier, and 32 others shot in the November 2009 rampage by the accused shooter, Major Nidal Hasan, who now awaits a military trial on charges of premeditated murder and attempted murder.

Read rest of story below:

http://news.yahoo.com/fort-hood-hero-says-oba...

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
Cheating, thieving dems with their snouts in the trough who surround Obumbles:
Jack Lew, Obama's Treasury Nominee, Faces Questions About - NPR
www.npr.org/.../jack-lew-obamas-treasury-nomi ...-...
Eyder Peralta
by Eyder Peralta - in 97 Google+ circles - More by Eyder Peralta
8 hours ago Treasury Secretary nominee Jack Lew speaks during his confirmation ... At issue, reports Fox News, was a nearly $1 million bonus he accepted just ...$45 billion bailout and was about to get an even bigger federal guarantee.
Does Obama know anyone who's not a tax cheat or crook?
Remember the Media uproar over Mitt Romney and his Bonuses during the campaign?

You should it was headline news everyday!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

"We will draw upon the courage and skills of our sisters and daughters and moms, because women have proven under fire that they are ready for combat."
B Obama
State of the Union

I'll translate for you: "We're screwed!"
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Social Security head: Program fraying from neglect

The trustees who oversee Social Security say the program's trust funds will run dry in 2033, leaving Social Security with only enough revenue to pay about 75 percent of benefits. Already the program is paying out more in benefits than it collects in payroll taxes.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/social-security...

“Life is what you make of it”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it to be a shameful, willful disgusting conspiracy that success was so vilified by the press.(but)Otherwise, Obama's LACK of accomplishments would have been nearly impossible to compare.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>News Flash: This is how insurance works. It's no different than what we have now.

Healthy health care policy holders subsidize the cost of health care for the unhealthy through higher insurance premiums. When the ill die, the rates don't come down, they remain high. But the crux of the problem is that those with health insurance subsidize those without health insurance, again, through higher premiums. This latter problem will be diminished with ObamaCare.
And illegals will have FREE insurance, goofball!

And Americans will subsidize them, goofball!

The only difference is that before it was a loss to the hospital, now it is a loss to the tax payer which Obama wants to punish.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
who thinks a corporation is a person.
A corporation is an association of individual people. A corporation is a group of people united in one alliance.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Brian_G wrote:
"We will draw upon the courage and skills of our sisters and daughters and moms, because women have proven under fire that they are ready for combat."
B Obama
State of the Union
I agree with Obama that there are women who are "ready" or would do well in combat.

Now, how many moms and dads are ready to have their 18 year old daughters register for selective service?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>I find it to be a shameful, willful disgusting conspiracy that success was so vilified by the press.(but)Otherwise, Obama's LACK of accomplishments would have been nearly impossible to compare.
NY Times story: "Polls Show Dissatisfaction With Country's Direction, but Support for Obama's Agenda"

Apparently Obama's agenda has nothing to do with the country's direction.

Yeah, I know...go figure.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Come on now people
walk hand in hand
let's make this world of ours
a good place to stand
Let's work together

C Heat

“2014 TDF”

Level 2

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Obama was an ipso facto citizen of his father's nation, therefore he was subject to that nation, by birth, allegiance and citizenship.
Citizenship to the US is not ipso faco, there is a requirement, you must be born "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof",(the US Constitution), this means not subject to any foreign power.
"Obama was an ipso facto citizen of his father's nation, therefore he was subject to that nation, by birth, allegiance and citizenship."

Was or is? Never mind. Really? I didn't know that the State of Hawaii had "dual statehood" status with Kenya.

I have a question for you; do you thrive in crying over spilled milk, years after it has been cleaned up? What's going to be next; you're going to challenge the POTUS' birth certificate all over again? Ok, so that was two questions.

Unless you can show proof that somehow the State of Hawaii had its statehood status revoked, and was a state of the Sovereign Nation of Kenya on the day Obama was born, and then resigned to its statehood status with the Sovereign Nation of Kenya and regained statehood with the United States on the day after Obama was born, Obama is as much of a Natural Born Citizen of the United States, as Dubya, Clinton, Reagan, and "Dick." Otherwise, if what you say is true, under Article II, Section I, Sub-paragraph 5 of the United States Constitution, he wouldn't have been found to be qualified to hold the POTUS office, even for his first term.

And you still haven't cited the case, or the Federal Statute that proves your point.

BTW, stop using legal words (like ipso facto) the meaning of which is as far from your brain as Pluto is from the Earth, "Justice." If you're purporting yourself as a law school graduate, all that is axiomatic, is that your JD is preceded by the word "Honorary," and it was issued by the Concord On-Line Law School after you paid them 4 times the amount of tuition they require. Which goes along with the fact that the only "Justice" name that fits you, is preceded by the name "Buford T."

To surmise; would you like some cheese to go with that whine?????

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Obama that there are women who are "ready" or would do well in combat.
Now, how many moms and dads are ready to have their 18 year old daughters register for selective service?
Those girls who choose to serve would enlist, for the rest, there's no need to register, IMO. My eldest daughter joined the Army fresh out of high school and got out just as the first Gulf War erupted. She's kind of ambivalent about women in action, she says they'd never qualify to begin with.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

marlowe44 wrote:
Come on now people
walk hand in hand
let's make this world of ours
a good place to stand
Let's work together
C Heat
Maybe Obama has that in mind by legalizing drugs. A medicated population is an obedient population.

“2014 TDF”

Level 2

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody wants an illegal alien squatter family in the white house!! What have I been trying to tell you!!!
What we already know; you're a racist. Only you haven't confessed yet. You keep pleading nolo.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

As Amnesty Looms, Illegal Immigration Picks Up Speed in Arizona
Feb 13, 2013 12:40 PM EST

During his State of the Union address last night, President Obama touted the lowest illegal border crossings in 40 years, but with amnesty looming and border enforcement most likely coming after citizenship for millions of illegal immigrants, law enforcement officials in Arizona are seeing an uptick in activity.

"We are seeing an uptick in bodies as of the last couple of weeks. We are starting to see large groups again in our AOR [Area of Responsibility]. The groups are up into the 20 to 40 range," Pinal County Sheriff Department Lieutenant and SWAT team member Matthew Thomas tells Townhall.

Late Monday, the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office released a warning to the public about a traffic stop involving illegal immigrants near Cordes Junction, Ariz. an area more than 200 miles north of the Mexican border.

Read more: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/201...

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Money, it's a hit
Don't give me that

goody goody bullshit

P. Floyd.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows.
I admit,...
I'm not claiming to be a genius by any means but some of the things these people choose to believe and propagandize to others are absolutely contrary to basic fundamental reasoning.
that's a pretty damning statement.
how's about you supply this IQ-points deprived 'conservative' with one or two examples, eh?

be as SPECIFIC as possible, if possible...

hurry, hurry, hurry...

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

I was gone for fourteen days
I coulda been gone for more
Held up in the intensive care ward
Lyin' on the floor

A. Cooper

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Here's a story to cheer up all of you anti-Christian lefties!

Christian Pastor Beheaded By Muslim Mob in Tanzania

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••