The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
86,961 - 86,980 of 255,926 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#103169 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the PROOF "dorner" did ANY of that!
Lamestreamedia ...
Ha.
LAPD "is" running SCARED, the ONLY reason they opened the CASE back UP! It's been corrupt as Hades for decades!
I do NOT believe he is dead.
I'll wait on judgement for more info ... on WHAT he has actually DONE!
I believe they killed him.. We will see what happens next..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#103170 Feb 13, 2013
What point in time does LE have the right to burn down someones home?? And then sit there and tell the fire dept to stand down??

Eagle
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103171 Feb 13, 2013
Quirky The Stye wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Eye is the Sh!t hole that made your mind that way !
Your so-Called Culture Made Santa Ana a Sh!t Hole. Plane and simple. Since your kind have no real Morals!

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#103172 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama may be moving toward something resembling a doctrine. One of his advisers described the president’s actions in Libya as “leading from behind.”
— Ryan Lizza, the New Yorker, May 2 issue
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2011-04-28...
eh?
Bush led from behind Cheney. Or was it Cheney leading from behind Bush? It is customary for a president to chose a VP. Bush allowed the VP to pick the VP. That's some real leadership there. jejeje

“The Beast Within”

Level 5

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#103173 Feb 13, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
US Mail over tones ??? Are you PuertoRican by chance?? Rose you are dumb no matter what anyone uses as an insult. Age , Gender or whatever! You are just outright clueless. Your a Irish Racist! Pure and simple.
When you began on Topix you were against Illegals, Not long after you became an Illegal suck up. I guess your Puerto Rican Hubby Beat that into you some how since you stated he only wanted a Blond trophy wife and how hispanics are like that. What changed Rose? Did you like them Black Men ? Did you like that Machismo Crammed in your face? So sublime Huh Rose? To have them tear you down???
This poster Quirks with all this sexually racial innuendo, sounds like a genuine Southern Cuckhold.

BROTHER LOUIE.........[M}

http://youtu.be/h5hPYDmYzXQ

HOT CHOCOLATE
neopolitan-videos
American Lady

Danville, KY

#103175 Feb 13, 2013
Dudedad wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I found at our State DepartmentÂ’s own counterterrorist website...
“As a country, we will never tolerate our security being threatened, nor stand idly by when our people have been killed. We will be relentless in defense of our citizens and our friends and allies. We will be true to the values that make us who we are. And on nights like this one, we can say to those families who have lost loved ones to al Qaeda’s terror: Justice has been done.”
--President Barack Obama
May 1, 2011
The National Strategy for Counterterrorism, found here, http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files... formalizes the approach that President Obama and his Administration have been pursuing and adapting for the past two and half years to prevent terrorist attacks and to deliver devastating blows against al-Qa’ida, including the successful mission to kill Usama bin Laden.
So I really didn't find ANY PROOF of what your "former American" friend posted... These events happened, but not because of who was in office, but because bad people did bad things...
Kinda Irresponsible to post this drivel, but alas, I feel there will be more.
Comprehend MUCH?
The BELOW is what was posted by a friend on another FORUM.
I was replying to huntscoyotes! ABOUT The below!

American Lady wrote:
Here is some more facts for you to digest....
Wow, is Illinois and Chicago great or what? Great place for Libs...
Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago?
Body count: In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago.
Only 221 killed in Iraq AND Chicago has the strictest “gun laws” in the entire US.
President: Barack Hussein Obama
Illinois State Senator: Dick Durbin
Illinois House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Illinois Governor: Pat Quinn
State of Illinois House leader: Mike Madigan
State of Illinois Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
City of Chicago Mayor: Rahm Emanuel
The Leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.
Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago.
Of course, they're all blaming each other.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
Chicago school system rated Number 1 of the worst in the country.
State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country.
This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois.
And he is going to 'fix' Washington politics for us???
George Ryan is no longer Governor, he is in the big house.
Of course he was replaced by Rob Blagojevich who is...that's right, also in the big house.
And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned a couple of weeks ago. That is because he is fighting being sent to...that's right, the big house.
The Land of Lincoln, where our former Governors make our license plates!
But you know what?
As long as they keep providing entitlements to the population of Chicago, nothing is going to change, except the state will go broke before the country does.
You just gotta love Illinois
Posted by Jay!

huntscoyotes said:
Thanks for sharing- love this.

AL said:
Welcome!

It was posted by a friend of mine, who is from there.[Chicago]
Tho doesn't live there now.

``````````
dum-de-dum-dumb :)
Sad, very SAD!

Maaaannnn
IF some of you dweebs HAD a brain, methinks you would take it out and play with iT!

Again, VERY sad!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#103176 Feb 13, 2013
Dudedad wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I found at our State DepartmentÂ’s own counterterrorist website...
“As a country, we will never tolerate our security being threatened, nor stand idly by when our people have been killed. We will be relentless in defense of our citizens and our friends and allies. We will be true to the values that make us who we are. And on nights like this one, we can say to those families who have lost loved ones to al Qaeda’s terror: Justice has been done.”
--President Barack Obama
May 1, 2011
The National Strategy for Counterterrorism, found here, http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files... formalizes the approach that President Obama and his Administration have been pursuing and adapting for the past two and half years to prevent terrorist attacks and to deliver devastating blows against al-Qa’ida, including the successful mission to kill Usama bin Laden.
So I really didn't find ANY PROOF of what your "former American" friend posted... These events happened, but not because of who was in office, but because bad people did bad things...
Kinda Irresponsible to post this drivel, but alas, I feel there will be more.
Do "you" really think this administration is THAT transparent as to put TRUTH on their website! Haven't "you" SEEN enuf "dishonesty" to know they are ALL "covering" for this "disaster" of a president ... usurper THAT he is!

WAKE THE HELL UP!
Americans!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103177 Feb 13, 2013
Gee , How come Obama is not filing an Ant-Trust suit against American Air Lines taking over United?

How come Obama is not doing the same with Comcast taking over GE?? Funny how Clinton wanted to break up Microsoft??

Comcast is already a monopoly. Watch your Cable and internet bills go UP!

Comcast to take GE stake in NBCUniversal for $16.7B

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-34227_162-5756904... -$16.7b/
Shakes The Klown

Canyon Country, CA

#103178 Feb 13, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so-Called Culture Made Santa Ana a Sh!t Hole. Plane and simple. Since your kind have no real Morals!
"Plain & Simple" is your IQ, quirkee. Most people in SA are in church for Ash Wed. But your moralistic culture is keeping you pounding your pud on the keyboard.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103179 Feb 13, 2013
Shakes The Klown wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this Lady Klown balloonist who can twist yours into a little Q, like the little piglet you are.
Got to get a Lady to do things for you HUH ?? WOW ??
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103180 Feb 13, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> I love this American Lady! LOL ! LOL ! Hilarious!
ME Too!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103181 Feb 13, 2013
Shakes The Klown wrote:
<quoted text>
"Plain & Simple" is your IQ, quirkee. Most people in SA are in church for Ash Wed. But your moralistic culture is keeping you pounding your pud on the keyboard.
Correction.. Most of the people in Santa Ana are hoping for Amnesty.
Shakes The Klown

Canyon Country, CA

#103182 Feb 13, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Got to get a Lady to do things for you HUH ?? WOW ??
Hey, you probably would like her a lot, she's a real doll!
Quirky The Stye

Canyon Country, CA

#103184 Feb 13, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction.. Most of the people in Santa Ana are hoping for Amnesty.
More likely in Denver. Here in this bastion of Conservatism, Orange County. It's more Americana than you could imagine. The state was blue, but the county red. How was it there, bright eyes?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#103185 Feb 13, 2013
An Oak Harbor City Council Member is accused of overstepping his authority when he asked a man with a concealed weapons permit to surrender his gun saying it was "not needed" at the public meeting.

Lucas Yonkman went to the meeting to listen to a discussion about the city's gun ban in public parks. He ended up testifying, urging people to support the 2nd amendment.

http://mynorthwest.com/...

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#103188 Feb 13, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
ME Too!
That's not surprising. You share the same warped mentality. ;)
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#103199 Feb 13, 2013
This is what Obama has done to the black community:

“But the percentage of adult African-Americans in poverty rose from 19.8 percent in 2007 to 23 percent in 2010, according to the Census Bureau. The percentage of African-American children in poverty rose from 34.5 percent to 39.1 percent in 2010. African-Americans’ formal Unemployment Rate jumped from 9 percent in June 2007 to 14.5 percent this August.”

“And the reality is worse: The percentage of African-Americans in the workforce fell from 58.6 percent in June 2007, down to 52.8 percent in August 2012. Less than half of young African-American men have full-time jobs.”

“The median wealth of African-American households has also shrunk dramatically, mostly because of the housing bubble created by the federal government’ effort in the 1990s and 2000s to boost home ownership among African-Americans.”

“In 2005, the median wealth of African-American households was $12,124. By 2009, it had plummeted to $5,677 — a 53 percent drop — according to a July 2011 report by the Pew Research Center.”

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/04/under-obama ...
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103201 Feb 13, 2013
FritoBandiT0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your day is coming, Squirt!
As is yours Tough guy! Big Mouth!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#103203 Feb 14, 2013
The President has failed us

What's new!

Fort Hood Hero Says Obama 'Betrayed' Her, Other Victims

Three years after the White House arranged a hero's welcome at the State of the Union address for the Fort Hood police sergeant and her partner who stopped the deadly shooting there, Kimberly Munley says President Obama broke the promise he made to her that the victims would be well taken care of.

"Betrayed is a good word," former Sgt. Munley told ABC News in a tearful interview broadcast on "World News with Diane Sawyer" and "Nightline."

"Not to the least little bit have the victims been taken care of," she said. "In fact they've been neglected."

There was no immediate comment from the White House about Munley's allegations.

Thirteen people were killed, including a pregnant soldier, and 32 others shot in the November 2009 rampage by the accused shooter, Major Nidal Hasan, who now awaits a military trial on charges of premeditated murder and attempted murder.

Read rest of story below:

http://news.yahoo.com/fort-hood-hero-says-oba...

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#103204 Feb 14, 2013
discordian wrote:
Cheating, thieving dems with their snouts in the trough who surround Obumbles:
Jack Lew, Obama's Treasury Nominee, Faces Questions About - NPR
www.npr.org/.../jack-lew-obamas-treasury-nomi ...-...
Eyder Peralta
by Eyder Peralta - in 97 Google+ circles - More by Eyder Peralta
8 hours ago – Treasury Secretary nominee Jack Lew speaks during his confirmation ... At issue, reports Fox News, was a nearly $1 million bonus he accepted just ...$45 billion bailout and was about to get an even bigger federal guarantee.
Does Obama know anyone who's not a tax cheat or crook?
Remember the Media uproar over Mitt Romney and his Bonuses during the campaign?

You should it was headline news everyday!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's immigration decision could roil 2014 el... 1 hr Le Jimbo 14
'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confronts Gop rep ... 1 hr Le Jimbo 739
Immigrants fill aging void 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 16
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 86
A ticket to Sarah Palin's funhouse 2 hr blade007 101
In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger ... 3 hr Soul 3
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 3 hr Cricket 23 202
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 hr Mickey Ratt Club 135,498
•••
Enter and win $5000