The President has failed us

There are 340940 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103177 Feb 13, 2013
Gee , How come Obama is not filing an Ant-Trust suit against American Air Lines taking over United?

How come Obama is not doing the same with Comcast taking over GE?? Funny how Clinton wanted to break up Microsoft??

Comcast is already a monopoly. Watch your Cable and internet bills go UP!

Comcast to take GE stake in NBCUniversal for $16.7B

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-34227_162-5756904... -$16.7b/
Shakes The Klown

Canyon Country, CA

#103178 Feb 13, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so-Called Culture Made Santa Ana a Sh!t Hole. Plane and simple. Since your kind have no real Morals!
"Plain & Simple" is your IQ, quirkee. Most people in SA are in church for Ash Wed. But your moralistic culture is keeping you pounding your pud on the keyboard.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103179 Feb 13, 2013
Shakes The Klown wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this Lady Klown balloonist who can twist yours into a little Q, like the little piglet you are.
Got to get a Lady to do things for you HUH ?? WOW ??
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103180 Feb 13, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> I love this American Lady! LOL ! LOL ! Hilarious!
ME Too!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103181 Feb 13, 2013
Shakes The Klown wrote:
<quoted text>
"Plain & Simple" is your IQ, quirkee. Most people in SA are in church for Ash Wed. But your moralistic culture is keeping you pounding your pud on the keyboard.
Correction.. Most of the people in Santa Ana are hoping for Amnesty.
Shakes The Klown

Canyon Country, CA

#103182 Feb 13, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Got to get a Lady to do things for you HUH ?? WOW ??
Hey, you probably would like her a lot, she's a real doll!
Quirky The Stye

Canyon Country, CA

#103184 Feb 13, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction.. Most of the people in Santa Ana are hoping for Amnesty.
More likely in Denver. Here in this bastion of Conservatism, Orange County. It's more Americana than you could imagine. The state was blue, but the county red. How was it there, bright eyes?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#103185 Feb 13, 2013
An Oak Harbor City Council Member is accused of overstepping his authority when he asked a man with a concealed weapons permit to surrender his gun saying it was "not needed" at the public meeting.

Lucas Yonkman went to the meeting to listen to a discussion about the city's gun ban in public parks. He ended up testifying, urging people to support the 2nd amendment.

http://mynorthwest.com/...

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#103188 Feb 13, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
ME Too!
That's not surprising. You share the same warped mentality. ;)
Patriot

Evansville, IN

#103199 Feb 13, 2013
This is what Obama has done to the black community:

“But the percentage of adult African-Americans in poverty rose from 19.8 percent in 2007 to 23 percent in 2010, according to the Census Bureau. The percentage of African-American children in poverty rose from 34.5 percent to 39.1 percent in 2010. African-Americans’ formal Unemployment Rate jumped from 9 percent in June 2007 to 14.5 percent this August.”

“And the reality is worse: The percentage of African-Americans in the workforce fell from 58.6 percent in June 2007, down to 52.8 percent in August 2012. Less than half of young African-American men have full-time jobs.”

“The median wealth of African-American households has also shrunk dramatically, mostly because of the housing bubble created by the federal government’ effort in the 1990s and 2000s to boost home ownership among African-Americans.”

“In 2005, the median wealth of African-American households was $12,124. By 2009, it had plummeted to $5,677 — a 53 percent drop — according to a July 2011 report by the Pew Research Center.”

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/04/under-obama ...
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103201 Feb 13, 2013
FritoBandiT0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your day is coming, Squirt!
As is yours Tough guy! Big Mouth!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#103203 Feb 14, 2013

What's new!

Fort Hood Hero Says Obama 'Betrayed' Her, Other Victims

Three years after the White House arranged a hero's welcome at the State of the Union address for the Fort Hood police sergeant and her partner who stopped the deadly shooting there, Kimberly Munley says President Obama broke the promise he made to her that the victims would be well taken care of.

"Betrayed is a good word," former Sgt. Munley told ABC News in a tearful interview broadcast on "World News with Diane Sawyer" and "Nightline."

"Not to the least little bit have the victims been taken care of," she said. "In fact they've been neglected."

There was no immediate comment from the White House about Munley's allegations.

Thirteen people were killed, including a pregnant soldier, and 32 others shot in the November 2009 rampage by the accused shooter, Major Nidal Hasan, who now awaits a military trial on charges of premeditated murder and attempted murder.

Read rest of story below:

http://news.yahoo.com/fort-hood-hero-says-oba...

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Level 8

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#103204 Feb 14, 2013
discordian wrote:
Cheating, thieving dems with their snouts in the trough who surround Obumbles:
Jack Lew, Obama's Treasury Nominee, Faces Questions About - NPR
www.npr.org/.../jack-lew-obamas-treasury-nomi ...-...
Eyder Peralta
by Eyder Peralta - in 97 Google+ circles - More by Eyder Peralta
8 hours ago – Treasury Secretary nominee Jack Lew speaks during his confirmation ... At issue, reports Fox News, was a nearly $1 million bonus he accepted just ...$45 billion bailout and was about to get an even bigger federal guarantee.
Does Obama know anyone who's not a tax cheat or crook?
Remember the Media uproar over Mitt Romney and his Bonuses during the campaign?

You should it was headline news everyday!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#103205 Feb 14, 2013
"We will draw upon the courage and skills of our sisters and daughters and moms, because women have proven under fire that they are ready for combat."
B Obama
State of the Union

I'll translate for you: "We're screwed!"
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#103206 Feb 14, 2013
Social Security head: Program fraying from neglect

The trustees who oversee Social Security say the program's trust funds will run dry in 2033, leaving Social Security with only enough revenue to pay about 75 percent of benefits. Already the program is paying out more in benefits than it collects in payroll taxes.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/social-security...

“Life is what you make of it”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

#103207 Feb 14, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the Media uproar over Mitt Romney and his Bonuses during the campaign?
You should it was headline news everyday!
I find it to be a shameful, willful disgusting conspiracy that success was so vilified by the press.(but)Otherwise, Obama's LACK of accomplishments would have been nearly impossible to compare.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#103208 Feb 14, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>News Flash: This is how insurance works. It's no different than what we have now.

Healthy health care policy holders subsidize the cost of health care for the unhealthy through higher insurance premiums. When the ill die, the rates don't come down, they remain high. But the crux of the problem is that those with health insurance subsidize those without health insurance, again, through higher premiums. This latter problem will be diminished with ObamaCare.
And illegals will have FREE insurance, goofball!

And Americans will subsidize them, goofball!

The only difference is that before it was a loss to the hospital, now it is a loss to the tax payer which Obama wants to punish.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#103209 Feb 14, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
who thinks a corporation is a person.
A corporation is an association of individual people. A corporation is a group of people united in one alliance.

Level 1

Location hidden

#103210 Feb 14, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
"We will draw upon the courage and skills of our sisters and daughters and moms, because women have proven under fire that they are ready for combat."
B Obama
State of the Union
I agree with Obama that there are women who are "ready" or would do well in combat.

Now, how many moms and dads are ready to have their 18 year old daughters register for selective service?

Level 1

Location hidden

#103211 Feb 14, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>I find it to be a shameful, willful disgusting conspiracy that success was so vilified by the press.(but)Otherwise, Obama's LACK of accomplishments would have been nearly impossible to compare.
NY Times story: "Polls Show Dissatisfaction With Country's Direction, but Support for Obama's Agenda"

Apparently Obama's agenda has nothing to do with the country's direction.

Yeah, I know...go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 4 min Andrew 235
News Republican candidate Walker calls building nort... 52 min barefoot2626 36
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 195
News Obama, Romney prepare for first debate (Oct '12) 1 hr swedenforever 49
News Editorial: A shortage of workers in chile fields 1 hr TCPTC 1
News Rand Paul to Republicans: We need black, Hispan... 1 hr wild child 1
News Romney Slams Trump's 'Unfortunate' Remarks on I... 2 hr Swedenforever 19
More from around the web