The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#102903 Feb 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
These folks talk about "liberalism" being a "mental disorder" and what not, but continually show themselves to be completely incapable of accepting reality.
Look at these people's reactions to the Newton tragedy. These people (far righties) are seriously in their own world of conspiracy and delusion.
I agree, X.

I've never witnessed so much extreme ignorance and denial of the truth than among these far-right radicals. I think they hang out on the Internet because they know they can't get away with this kind of BS in real life. They're basically cowards in other words.

Half the time, I can't tell whether to laugh or to be very concerned for our country. But I do think they are a minority lunatic fringe and harmless in the whole scheme of things.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#102904 Feb 13, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were a freeloader, I would be attached to Rose's a$$ like you.
If you weren't such an imbecile and a coward, you wouldn't need to say such a stupid thing. You fools always use the same old worn out insults and lies. So predictable.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#102905 Feb 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>your post is a little screwy, but it doesn't change the facts about the citizenship of his grandparents.
If you run away from the USA to evade prosecution for crimes you committed, you're a criminal who loses their US citizenship. It's in the US Constitution under.... "high crimes & misdemeanors".

Sorry little buddy.... but if you're going to be making shit up as you go around here then so am I.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#102906 Feb 13, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't I be Independent and Conservative at the same time?
It's like being "a little pregnant".

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#102907 Feb 13, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't I be Independent and Conservative at the same time?
Because in reality, you're not an independent. You're a Republican. You know this, I know this, anyone who reads your posts knows this.

Everything you post is in line with the views of a conservative REPUBLICAN.

You claiming you're an "independent" is laughable.

Try to connect the dots on your own next time. ;)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102908 Feb 13, 2013
October 15, 2012 The Democratic Party's Long History of Racism

A few examples:

It was Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Democrat, who founded the Ku Klux Klan.[He didn't found it BUT was closely associated!]

Woodrow Wilson segregated Federal Buildings and jobs after 50 years of integration under largely Republican administrations.

It was the Democrat Party in the South that instituted Jim Crow Laws.

It was the Democrat Party in the South that instituted "separate but equal".

It was the Democrat Party in the South that supported the Ku Klux Klan.

It was George Wallace and the Democrat Party in the South that said "Segregation Forever".

It was Orval Faubus and the Democrat Party that wanted the Arkansas National Guard to enforce segregation,

and Dwight Eisenhower, a Republican President, that sent the 101st Airborne to integrate the schools.

Read LOTS more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/10/t...

Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest and the KKK

It was at about this time that Forrest, learning of the KKK, expressed a desire to join. The eminent recruit was elected grand wizard, the Klan's highest official, and tried to bring the rapidly multiplying dens under a centralized authority his own. Forrest probably did not object to the violence, per se, as a means of restoring the pre-war hierarchy, but as a military man, he deplored the lack of discipline and structure that defined the growing KKK. In its methods and aims, the KKK was merely the avenging ghost of the Confederate army. To Forrest's dismay, though, it was not an army that he could command.

After only a year as Grand Wizard, in January 1869, faced with an ungovernable membership employing methods that seemed increasingly counterproductive, Forrest issued KKK General Order Number One: "It is therefore ordered and decreed, that the masks and costumes of this Order be entirely abolished and destroyed." By the end of his life, Forrest's racial attitudes would evolve in 1875, he advocated for the admission of blacks into law school and he lived to fully renounce his involvement with the all-but-vanished Klan. A new, different, and much worse Klan would emerge, 35 years after Forrest's death

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/roadshow/fts/palmspri...
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#102909 Feb 13, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have a thing for middle aged Hispanics? Is it the silver teeth, the fat gut, the shortness, the language or all of it?
The problem with you is you never lived anywhere except for that sh*thole you live in now.

I've lived here in the same place for more then 40 years. I know how good things were before we were invaded by law breakers.

BTW. quit with the racist sh*t, I ain't biting.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#102910 Feb 13, 2013
Barn E wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt some RINO's tried to "out-Democrat" the DemoCommies, and shame on them. But you can't out-commie the real commies.
So, fool, tell me: how'd Obama add over 7 trillion to our national debt all by himself? All those that went before him (that's ALL past Presidents) only screwed us for 9T. And by the end of his second term we'll be at about $22 trillion in debt, making him the largest spender in the known universe for all of recorded history.
Or are you saying that accepting fiscal insanity, embracing it, and ADDDING to it makes Obama a f*cking genius? LOL!
You guys fail when you elect crappy Republicans and you try to disown them by calling them RINO's. Do you seriously think that somehow makes things better?
LMFAO!!

As for Obama spending 7 trillion dollars....

First of all, over the past 41/2 years, the House of Representatives have been controlled by Republicans and they're the ones who have "power of the purse". All spending bills are created there in case you didn't know that.

Take a fking class on government and learn what that means, then get back to me. I'm not going to argue with an id*ot.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102911 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Then this would mean that Mitt Romney is subject to the jurisdiction of Mexico as his father was a Mexican.
no, it just means Mitt's father even born in Mexico was a US citizen, just like all children born in the US of alien are citizens of their father's country of origin.
The Grim Reaper

Canyon Country, CA

#102913 Feb 13, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were a freeloader, I would be attached to Rose's a$$ like you.
You're a Hemorrhoid hanging on Topix azz.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#102915 Feb 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, X.
I've never witnessed so much extreme ignorance and denial of the truth than among these far-right radicals. I think they hang out on the Internet because they know they can't get away with this kind of BS in real life. They're basically cowards in other words.
Half the time, I can't tell whether to laugh or to be very concerned for our country. But I do think they are a minority lunatic fringe and harmless in the whole scheme of things.
Who knows.

I admit, I've laughed at their stupidity many times but a lot of what they post is concerning.

People with sufficient reasoning skills do not think like them. I sometimes wonder if it's just these few and they are just a few I.Q points short of being able to comprehend the big picture.

I'm not claiming to be a genius by any means but some of the things these people choose to believe and propagandize to others are absolutely contrary to basic fundamental reasoning.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102916 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
If you run away from the USA to evade prosecution for crimes you committed, you're a criminal who loses their US citizenship. It's in the US Constitution under.... "high crimes & misdemeanors".
Sorry little buddy.... but if you're going to be making shit up as you go around here then so am I.
if that were the case, why were they not prosecuted when they returned.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#102917 Feb 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Because in reality, you're not an independent. You're a Republican. You know this, I know this, anyone who reads your posts knows this.
I would be ashamed to be a Republican too.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#102918 Feb 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>no, it just means Mitt's father even born in Mexico was a US citizen, just like all children born in the US of alien are citizens of their father's country of origin.
Where are you getting this "father's country of origin" nonsense from?
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#102919 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
It's like being "a little pregnant".
What, you jealous that I'm unchained from any particular party, and can't vote anyway I choose?
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#102920 Feb 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion, I can't help your hangups.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#102921 Feb 13, 2013
Looks like whoever does the seating plan for the State of the Union managed to make their point last night as well as anyone.

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd442/ric...
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#102923 Feb 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, What do you mean by "anyone who reads your posts knows this"?

Do you little Liberal freaks get together on a chat site and dwell over my Political affiliations?
Kid Rubidoux

Canyon Country, CA

#102924 Feb 13, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with you is you never lived anywhere except for that sh*thole you live in now.
I've lived here in the same place for more then 40 years. I know how good things were before we were invaded by law breakers.
BTW. quit with the racist sh*t, I ain't biting.
You got a lot of nerve calling any other place, a sh!thole. I've been all over the Inland Empire and the worst place one could be is San Berdoo.
You're absolutely right, you don't bite......you SUC.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#102925 Feb 13, 2013
The Grim Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a Hemorrhoid hanging on Topix azz.
Don't bother....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 12 min anne bonny 136,937
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 12 min scirocco 675
Washington braces for immigration quake 16 min barefoot2626 106
Obama to detail his executive action on immigra... 16 min Guess Who 78
What to Expect in Obama's Immigration Order 26 min Strange World 9
Arizona's Sheriff Joe Arpaio Sues Obama Over Im... 32 min barefoot2626 5
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 44 min Don Joe 27

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE