The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393301 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#103114 Feb 13, 2013
The What Ifs wrote:
<quoted text>
N. Korea has a new dictator and he has to look tough to his slaughterhouse destined citizens.
I don't believe that N. Korea will launch a nuke over to the USA... but you have people that would die to get their hands on that technology and/or press that nuke button.
That is the concern I have.
We have to keep them in check even though some don't think so..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#103115 Feb 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, despite those countries being our allies, we must have some level of involvement to protect ourselves. I think that our interests need to be regulated to those levels and lengths that are needed to benefit our country. I don't think we can trust those other countries to keep out best interests and protections in place. They will do what's necessary to protect themselves but without us there as active allies looking out for ourselves we would be putting ourselves at risk I think. JMO
I agree and think DP is full of shit when he states it the other countries problem and not ours..

Eagle
American Lady

Danville, KY

#103116 Feb 13, 2013
The What Ifs wrote:
<quoted text>
That should be a clear sign to you that Rose lives a healthy & frugal life. Old or not... we all become old and someday, you'll end up dealing with a young buck shitting all over you.
I mean look at you already... you're middle aged and people shit on you the moment you post a comment.
There will be a time when you lose that wittiness and spunk to muster up a slick reply and then you'll become that "Old Skank".
It's coming for YOU too ...
IF ya live THAT long ... ;0)
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#103117 Feb 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
North Korea?
I don't know which post you're talking about...do you have a link?
This is because your not too smart. If you did not have a reading impediment. you would be up to speed Dipwad!

“Life is what you make of it”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

#103118 Feb 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You don't even know me and you haven't posted here that long.
So, like I said, it's YOU and your kind who are predictable. Just like you copying what another person says. All you conservative imbeciles do that. LOL!
If you weren't such an imbecile and a coward, you wouldn't need to say such a stupid thing. You fools always use the same old worn out insults and lies. So predictable.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#103119 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya got a problem with 50 ...???
How's come ...!!!
It's the NEW 30 ;0)
Not when a person is 50+ but acts like they're 5.

Get help lady.
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#103120 Feb 13, 2013
The What Ifs wrote:
<quoted text>
That should be a clear sign to you that Rose lives a healthy & frugal life. Old or not... we all become old and someday, you'll end up dealing with a young buck shitting all over you.
I mean look at you already... you're middle aged and people shit on you the moment you post a comment.
There will be a time when you lose that wittiness and spunk to muster up a slick reply and then you'll become that "Old Skank".
Posting from Work again Rico? Maybe Union Pacific`s HR dept. should know about this?? HMMMMM?
The What Ifs

Los Angeles, CA

#103121 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
October 15, 2012 The Democratic Party's Long History of Racism
A few examples:
It was Nathan Bedford Forrest, a Democrat, who founded the Ku Klux Klan.[He didn't found it BUT was closely associated!]
Woodrow Wilson segregated Federal Buildings and jobs after 50 years of integration under largely Republican administrations.
It was the Democrat Party in the South that instituted Jim Crow Laws.
It was the Democrat Party in the South that instituted "separate but equal".
It was the Democrat Party in the South that supported the Ku Klux Klan.
It was George Wallace and the Democrat Party in the South that said "Segregation Forever".
It was Orval Faubus and the Democrat Party that wanted the Arkansas National Guard to enforce segregation,
and Dwight Eisenhower, a Republican President, that sent the 101st Airborne to integrate the schools.
Read LOTS more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/10/t...
Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest and the KKK
It was at about this time that Forrest, learning of the KKK, expressed a desire to join. The eminent recruit was elected grand wizard, the Klan's highest official, and tried to bring the rapidly multiplying dens under a centralized authority — his own. Forrest probably did not object to the violence, per se, as a means of restoring the pre-war hierarchy, but as a military man, he deplored the lack of discipline and structure that defined the growing KKK. In its methods and aims, the KKK was merely the avenging ghost of the Confederate army. To Forrest's dismay, though, it was not an army that he could command.
After only a year as Grand Wizard, in January 1869, faced with an ungovernable membership employing methods that seemed increasingly counterproductive, Forrest issued KKK General Order Number One: "It is therefore ordered and decreed, that the masks and costumes of this Order be entirely abolished and destroyed." By the end of his life, Forrest's racial attitudes would evolve — in 1875, he advocated for the admission of blacks into law school — and he lived to fully renounce his involvement with the all-but-vanished Klan. A new, different, and much worse Klan would emerge, 35 years after Forrest's death
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/roadshow/fts/palmspri...
The discriminatory history that early Democrats employed should have been a revelation to the Republican party that moving backwards in time is a bad move.

Democrats might have been the party of the KKK, but they've made amends for their wrongs by opening up the doors to a non-white demographic i.e. civil rights movement, 1986 IR act... you get the picture.

Unfortunately... the door has been left open too long and it's creating animosity amongst white folk to a point that it's reviving that old southern dixecrat mentality but they've changed their name now, they're known as the fringe sect of the Tea Party and they act like a parasite that consumes the once good name of the original intent of the Tea Party.

What's sad is that this group of people seem to believe that bigotry & hate is somehow patriotism.

Why is that?

Level 1

The good ol' USA

#103122 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I have a better idea. Please refrain from telling me how to post. If you dislike my posts, then don't read them and don't reply. Just scroll on by. It was YOU who initiated the provocation in the first place.
Well GEE- that was much nicer. it's pretty much impossible for me not to read posts- I read at 1200wpm.
The What Ifs

Los Angeles, CA

#103123 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's coming for YOU too ...
IF ya live THAT long ... ;0)
Well yes.. I don't know the coordinates to the fountain of youth.

Level 1

The good ol' USA

#103124 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh please. I guess you think that lunatic who killed all those children in CT must have been a "brave man" then.
There was nothing brave about anything Dorner did. He knew he was trapped and would be tried, found guilty and suffer an extremely harsh sentence. Nothing brave about him or anyone who purposely murders innocent people.
I have to agree with you here- bravery had less to do with it than him being deranged. Deranged is what pulled that trigger the final time, not bravery.
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#103125 Feb 13, 2013
The What Ifs wrote:
<quoted text>
Growing old is Normal. Becoming like Rose is not. Lord help us all is that happens! Or like you for that matter. And You Rico are only 47 ?? Your over the hill already for gawds sake??

Level 8

Location hidden

#103126 Feb 13, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and think DP is full of shit when he states it the other countries problem and not ours..
Eagle
I wouldn't go as far to say he's full of chit. When it comes to the military he knows his chit. I just have my opinion from my perspective. He's seen things I haven't and he may know something I don't.

I think we should only maintain enough presence and aid necessary to keep our interests safe. Some of these countries rely on us to heavily for support. If it was more of a symbiotic relationship that is one thing but sometimes it seems like we're making all the sacrifice and not getting anything out of it.
Shakes The Klown

Canyon Country, CA

#103127 Feb 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not when a person is 50+ but acts like they're 5.
Get help lady.
Ya mean the ol' bags 50? and Squirkee is 5!
Eek!

Level 1

The good ol' USA

#103129 Feb 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Here is some more facts for you to digest....
Wow, is Illinois and Chicago great or what? Great place for Libs...
Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago?
Body count: In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago.
Only 221 killed in Iraq AND Chicago has the strictest “gun laws” in the entire US.
President: Barack Hussein Obama
Illinois State Senator: Dick Durbin
Illinois House Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Illinois Governor: Pat Quinn
State of Illinois House leader: Mike Madigan
State of Illinois Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
City of Chicago Mayor: Rahm Emanuel
The Leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.
Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago.
Of course, they're all blaming each other.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
Chicago school system rated Number 1 of the worst in the country.
State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County ( Chicago ) sales tax 10.25% highest in country.
This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois.
And he is going to 'fix' Washington politics for us???
George Ryan is no longer Governor, he is in the big house.
Of course he was replaced by Rob Blagojevich who is...that's right, also in the big house.
And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned a couple of weeks ago. That is because he is fighting being sent to...that's right, the big house.
The Land of Lincoln, where our former Governors make our license plates!
But you know what?
As long as they keep providing entitlements to the population of Chicago, nothing is going to change, except the state will go broke before the country does.
You just gotta love Illinois
Posted by Jay!
Thanks for sharing- love this.

Level 8

Location hidden

#103130 Feb 13, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
This is because your not too smart. If you did not have a reading impediment. you would be up to speed Dipwad!
LOL!!

Try not to forget that you're you Quirky. You're the only person I know that can misspell so badly, that it looks like a foreign language. lol
Shakes The Klown

Canyon Country, CA

#103131 Feb 13, 2013
The What Ifs wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yes.. I don't know the coordinates to the fountain of youth.
Could be for her, Jack Daniels.

Level 8

Location hidden

#103132 Feb 13, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Growing old is Normal. Becoming like Rose is not. Lord help us all is that happens! Or like you for that matter. And You Rico are only 47 ?? Your over the hill already for gawds sake??
LOL

Rose is sharper than you on her worst day at her age, than you have ever been Quirky.

Who are you trying to kid Q-ball??!

Level 8

Location hidden

#103133 Feb 13, 2013
S/b too heavily for support
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#103134 Feb 13, 2013
Dorner sympathy goes mainstream:“Like watching ‘Django Unchained.’ It’s kind of exciting!”
posted at 9:36 pm on February 13, 2013 by Mary Katharine Ham

A liberal critic of my comments on “The O’Reilly Factor” this week tweeted his displeasure with my assertion that factions of the “Left” and “some liberals” sympathized with Chris Dorner and even made him into a folk hero. He asked for examples. Here’s one:

Read more: http://hotair.com/archives/2013/02/13/dorner-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 3 hr final spinal 142,239
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 3 hr spytheweb 193,146
News Hundreds of undocumented immigrants removed fro... 3 hr spytheweb 2
News a Promises to - Swiftly' Remove Criminal Illega... 4 hr spytheweb 1
News Lawsuit opens new front in Obama immigration le... 4 hr spytheweb 1
News On illegal immigration, Trump supporters have v... 4 hr spytheweb 11
News Trump immigration waffle reflects voter confusi... 4 hr rinsend 9
More from around the web