The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 4,334)

Showing posts 86,661 - 86,680 of218,309
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna keep it real with you so hear me out.....
A normal rational person will look at Obama and concur that he has done some good things and some unpopular things.
Another straw man.

So, according to you, if we don't see "it" in your "real" we're abnormal and irrational?

Your "real" is just that - yours and yours alone. What's good to you is not necessarily good to others. Same goes for the unpopular.

Take your Obamacare, for instance. Please, take that mess and burn it.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Conservatives don't think!! Hell, it sure wasn't us who put an illegal alien in the White House.
Yea, you guys just wanted to put an illegal alien anchor baby from Mexico in the White House.

"Anchor Baby" Mitt Romney's Parents Raised on Welfare

Looks like George Romney, Mitt Romney’s Mexican-born father,'fessed up during a contentious run-in with a reporter from The Atlantic about how his parents were on the government dole when they first arrived here in America. The U.S. government fed and housed them.

&#8206;”I know what’s it’s like to be poor. My family was fed and housed by the United States government”, said George.

Government assistance provided the Romney family with the opportunity to climb the ladder of success, but now Romney and his ilk parade around, calling President Obama "The Food Stamp President," knowing full well that Mitt Romney wouldn't be here to run for President if it weren't for government programs and "entitlements" that they did not even help pay for, while the "welfare recipients" that he thinks black people are paid his way, and his parents, too. The U.S. took them in as "illegal immigrants."

Though candidate Romney is opposed to 'illegal' immigrants receiving welfare, his own parents, also immigrants, were raised on it.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/126...

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wow... not only are you a math flunky... you're also a logic flunky too.
Not even a nice try, Einstein.

Get back to me when you get your low-info, minimum wage facts straight.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
From the second section of the Declaration of Independence:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness
When did the unalienable right to PERSUE happiness become the unalienable right TO happiness?
You gave that all up when you became a Talibagger!!!!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
You post like a little girly Man .. Just like Frito!
You post like.....a first grader.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Conservatives don't think!! Hell, it sure wasn't us who put an illegal alien in the White House.
LOL!!

Newsflash! Barack Obama,the president, is not an illegal alien. This fact has been proven a thousand times over, to the chagrin of millions of kooky Conservative conspiracy crazies.

***shakes head***
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yea, you guys just wanted to put an illegal alien anchor baby from Mexico in the White House.
Looks like George Romney, Mitt Romney’s Mexican-born father,'fessed up during a contentious run-in with a reporter from The Atlantic about how his parents were on the government dole when they first arrived here in America. The U.S. government fed and housed them.
&#8206;”I know what’s it’s like to be poor. My family was fed and housed by the United States government”, said George.
Government assistance provided the Romney family with the opportunity to climb the ladder of success, but now Romney and his ilk parade around, calling President Obama "The Food Stamp President," knowing full well that Mitt Romney wouldn't be here to run for President if it weren't for government programs and "entitlements" that they did not even help pay for, while the "welfare recipients" that he thinks black people are paid his way, and his parents, too. The U.S. took them in as "illegal immigrants."
Though candidate Romney is opposed to 'illegal' immigrants receiving welfare, his own parents, also immigrants, were raised on it.
No such thing as an anchor baby!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree that Obama fails to tell the truth?
I would have figured by now that in the prime of your life and being such a self proclaimed pundit in politics that you'd have known already that politics is nothing more than the art of governing humanity by deceiving it.

Look at the politics that goes on around here. Heck... lets use you for an example, you claim you have a "firm"?

WTF is that?

It's just deception on your part for whatever purposes you think is beneficial to you around here.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Even you'll have to agree that on occasion, Obama manages to say something truthful.
His Americans "...clinging to guns..." comment is a solid truth if there ever was one.
I would have to concur. It is,IMO that he rarely does so though.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

GOP priorities

46 abortion bills

113 religion bills

73 family relationship bills

36 marriage bills

72 gun bills

33 attempts to repeal Obamacare

0 job bills

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No such thing as an anchor baby!
You voted for a Mexican Anchor Baby.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yep, the Romney family just sit on the front porch in an old couch drinking a 40 out of a paper bag, easy living!!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rand Paul is to politics what Tanya Harding is to ice skating
LMAO!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even a nice try, Einstein.
Get back to me when you get your low-info, minimum wage facts straight.
The GOP appeals to double digit IQ low info voters..... that's why you're a Republican/CONservative.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Silicon Valley firms shelter assets overseas, avoid billions in U.S. taxes

The largest tech companies in the Bay Area have avoided paying federal taxes on more than $225 billion they have accumulated through foreign subsidiaries, documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission show.

Read more: http://cironline.org/reports/silicon-valley-f...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, the Romney family just sit on the front porch in an old couch drinking a 40 out of a paper bag, easy living!!
Actually Romney's family is Mormon so they enjoy pre-marital sodomy, incest and pedophilia on the front porch.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I would have to concur. It is,IMO that he rarely does so though.
You see... you even contradict yourself.

“Extremism is no virtue”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

My orchids in bloom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Deficit-reduction disorder

Austerity and economic recovery are bringing down the deficit, but the long-term problem has not been fixed

Feb 9th 2013

http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/2...

WITH the financial crisis over and the recovery gaining momentum, one big piece of unfinished economic business hangs over Barack Obama’s second term: arresting the relentless rise in America’s already sky-high debt. He is turning to the task with what seems an improbable claim: that the job is closer to completion than people appreciate.

There is, however, some truth to it. On February 5th the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) forecast that for the fiscal year ending on September 30th the deficit will clock in at $845 billion, or 5.3% of GDP, the lowest figure since 2008 and down by nearly half from its peak of 10.1% in 2009, Mr Obama’s first year in office.(cont.)

Expect the Sequester. It's not the right thing to do, but Republicans seem intent on not acknowledging the right thing which is a blend of investing in education and infrastructure, eliminating tax breaks and credits for the wealthiest and modifying entitlement programs, most particularly Social Security and Medicare.

The President's ideas of curbing payments to drug companies and hospitals coupled with means testing for wealthier Americans are superior to any voucher system the Republicans have in mind. Vouchers won't block access to health care for the wealthy. They will result in a decline in health care for everybody else.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm gonna keep it real with you so hear me out.....
A normal rational person will look at Obama and concur that he has done some good things and some unpopular things.
Unfortunately... people who suffer from Obama Derangement Syndrome see even the good he has done as some deranged attack on America.
A classic example of Obama Derangement Syndrome is you and the proof begins on comment one of this thread.
I would concur that he may have done some good things but they sure don't outweigh the damage he has caused to our nation.
No, Rico. A classic example of Obama derangement syndrome is the poster known as "Placitas Roy" whose post#2 (in refute) was deleted and my post#1 was strenghtened by my post #3 in response to it.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Low info voters support Republican welfare states.

Support for Republican candidates, who generally promise to cut government spending, has increased since 1980 in states where the federal government spends more than it collects. The greater the dependence, the greater the support for Republican candidates.

http://www.knoxviews.com/node/17859

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,661 - 86,680 of218,309
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants recount horror of being held in cell... 24 min wild child 1
Jewish values at heart of immigration reform 1 hr Beige man 245
Boehner spox: No change on immigration 1 hr wild child 34
Shenandoah-area men sentenced for hate crime in... (Feb '11) 1 hr wild child 12
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 1 hr parquero116 1,410
Teen describes a glass ceilinga of being an und... 2 hr wild child 11
Rand Slams Bush Over Immigration "Act Of Love" ... 2 hr see the light 167
•••
•••
•••
•••