The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#102788 Feb 13, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I would concur that he may have done some good things but they sure don't outweigh the damage he has caused to our nation.
No, Rico. A classic example of Obama derangement syndrome is the poster known as "Placitas Roy" whose post#2 (in refute) was deleted and my post#1 was strenghtened by my post #3 in response to it.
Wow, you're Obama Derangement Syndrome on steroids.

So a bunch of your socks gave you props and jerked the judge it's.... so easy to do when one feels the need to prop themselves up.

Remember what I told you before? Deception is a powerful tool and you use it with flare.

As for comments getting removed.... that's easy to do also. Too bad comment #4 is a reality check for you.

Another article that feeds stupidity to the already stupid. Fordon Smith, please take a course called, "truth in journalism". If you think you can blame Obama for everything when in fact it was by far the legislation passed by Congress over the past 10 years then you are... well I cannot say it here.

Nuff Said!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#102789 Feb 13, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have figured by now that in the prime of your life and being such a self proclaimed pundit in politics that you'd have known already that politics is nothing more than the art of governing humanity by deceiving it.
Look at the politics that goes on around here. Heck... lets use you for an example, you claim you have a "firm"?
WTF is that?
It's just deception on your part for whatever purposes you think is beneficial to you around here.
Firm:
Noun
A business concern, esp. one involving a partnership of two or more people.

Does this answer your question, Rico?
War is also an art and is also the epitome of deception.

Should I incorporate?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102790 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You voted for a Mexican Anchor Baby.
By the 14th amendment to the US Constitution, there isn't any anchor babies.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#102791 Feb 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Quite the contrary! Obama was born an ipso facto citizen of his father's nation! The US government can't strip a citizenship from anyone unless they request such and our Constitution does not recognize a dual-citizenship status.
Obama is still a citizen of his father's nation, never requesting naturalization.
Save it.

Barack Obama, the president, is not an illegal alien. Do what you have to do, to come down to reality.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102792 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually Romney's family is Mormon so they enjoy pre-marital sodomy, incest and pedophilia on the front porch.
I don't care, but I see you are jealous!
LMAO!!!
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#102794 Feb 13, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
A disingenuous, specious, and ignorant post.
Yet, suprisingly correct.
wow

Crownsville, MD

#102795 Feb 13, 2013
wow
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#102796 Feb 13, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Even you'll have to agree that on occasion, Obama manages to say something truthful.
His Americans "...clinging to guns..." comment is a solid truth if there ever was one.
...and don't forget the religion part. That's the part that scares me.
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#102797 Feb 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Conservatives don't think!! Hell, it sure wasn't us who put an illegal alien in the White House.
Love your posts. Each proves my point about you, conservatives, and Republicans in general.

Level 8

Location hidden

#102798 Feb 13, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep lacing those joints with formaldehyde and your posts will turn up even more black hole galactic.
"Black hole galactic"

LMAO! That was good.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#102799 Feb 13, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Firm:
Noun
A business concern, esp. one involving a partnership of two or more people.
Does this answer your question, Rico?
War is also an art and is also the epitome of deception.
Should I incorporate?
Yes... then you can put your corporation in the passenger seat and drive in the carpool lane because a corporation is a person.

We met a Bay Area man who intentionally drove alone in the carpool lanes in hopes of getting a ticket - not to pay the fine, but to prove a point.

San Rafael's Jonathan Frieman is now fighting a ticket he received for driving alone in the carpool lane, saying that he did have a passenger at the time he was pulled over. That passenger was his corporation papers, which he carried with him in the passengers seat.

Frieman sees the ticket as a chance to legally comment on the definition of a corporation as being a person.

He got the ticket back in October, but he claims he wasn't really driving alone because he had his corporation papers with him and a corporation is a person under the law.

Frieman says his fight isn't about traffic, but about corporate power.

"I'm just arresting their power and using it for my service to drive in the carpool lane," Frieman said.

USF law professor Robert Talbot says the point is a little bit of a stretch.

Talbot said the point of the carpool lane law is to get cars off the road and Frieman is steering away from the intent of the law.

"A court might say well it says person and a corporation is a person so that'll work for the carpool lane it's possible but I doubt it," Talbot said.

Frieman said he is hoping to take his case well beyond a Marin County traffic hearing, which is scheduled for Monday.

He wants corporate personhood and the protections corporation have to be debated in a higher court. He says he wants to turn that legal definition on its head.
http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1130336-cal...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102800 Feb 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Save it.
Barack Obama, the president, is not an illegal alien. Do what you have to do, to come down to reality.
The 14th Amendment to the US Constitution is reality!
It is time for the congress of the US to open their eye and start removal procedures for Mr. Obama.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102802 Feb 13, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Love your posts. Each proves my point about you, conservatives, and Republicans in general.
Yep, you are right! We are the good guys!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102803 Feb 13, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep lacing those joints with formaldehyde and your posts will turn up even more black hole galactic.
It just might reach y'all, yes!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#102804 Feb 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>By the 14th amendment to the US Constitution, there isn't any anchor babies.
How ironic...

First you claim that illegal aliens have no rights in your previous comment.....
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all, they haven't any rights, since they are illegal, you can't show me any where that I am wrong!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Yet now you're recognizing that the children of illegal aliens are protected by the 14th amendment?

Hmmm..... it looks like you're contradicting yourself here.

Wait... I get it.... people you like are protected by the law and people you hate are not protected by the law.

How AmeriKLAN of you.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#102806 Feb 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care, but I see you are jealous!
LMAO!!!
Did you know that illegal aliens are subject to the jurisdiction of the USA?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#102807 Feb 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, you are right! We are the good guys!!!
Who would have ever thought that people who support the destruction of the USA and promotes blind ignorance of the law could ever be the good guy?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#102810 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes... then you can put your corporation in the passenger seat and drive in the carpool lane because a corporation is a person.
We met a Bay Area man who intentionally drove alone in the carpool lanes in hopes of getting a ticket - not to pay the fine, but to prove a point.
San Rafael's Jonathan Frieman is now fighting a ticket he received for driving alone in the carpool lane, saying that he did have a passenger at the time he was pulled over. That passenger was his corporation papers, which he carried with him in the passengers seat.
Frieman sees the ticket as a chance to legally comment on the definition of a corporation as being a person.
He got the ticket back in October, but he claims he wasn't really driving alone because he had his corporation papers with him and a corporation is a person under the law.
Frieman says his fight isn't about traffic, but about corporate power.
"I'm just arresting their power and using it for my service to drive in the carpool lane," Frieman said.
USF law professor Robert Talbot says the point is a little bit of a stretch.
Talbot said the point of the carpool lane law is to get cars off the road and Frieman is steering away from the intent of the law.
"A court might say well it says person and a corporation is a person so that'll work for the carpool lane it's possible but I doubt it," Talbot said.
Frieman said he is hoping to take his case well beyond a Marin County traffic hearing, which is scheduled for Monday.
He wants corporate personhood and the protections corporation have to be debated in a higher court. He says he wants to turn that legal definition on its head.
http://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1130336-cal...
Sounds like he has a good point. LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#102812 Feb 13, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The 14th Amendment to the US Constitution is reality!
It is time for the congress of the US to open their eye and start removal procedures for Mr. Obama.
LOL

Please commit yourself at your soonest convenience.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#102814 Feb 13, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
True enough... why do you think everyone hates you libs... hell, you lieing morons even hate youselves.
You spelled "lying" wrong. Illiteracy is a typical characteristic of an ignorant right wing double digit IQ knuckle dragger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 13 min Freespirit8 135,844
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 2 hr OneRepublic 1,889
Susan Frederick-Gray v. Joe Arpaio 3 hr car mat 6
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 3 hr ronnie 4
Obama lays out immigration goals, not timing 4 hr dirtbag1958 60
McConnell hits back against Grimes' skeet-shoot... 8 hr kuda 19
Rubio interrupted by hecklers in South Carolina 9 hr INFIDEL 62
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••