The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Gus007

Jamestown, NY

#102506 Feb 12, 2013
2008: Obama Promised to 'Eliminate' NKorea Nukes...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/02/12...

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#102507 Feb 12, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about "Good bye"?
Are you leaving? Cool, see ya! ;)

“Life is what you make of it”

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

#102508 Feb 12, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... that's what our ancestors did to the Native American Indians too... Isn't KARMA a b*tch?
Let's try and stay in this century sport- there's too much filibustering on here. as it is. That idiot looking for his "husband' must have an extremely empty life.

Level 8

Location hidden

#102509 Feb 12, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, but only because he's liberal and black.
LOL

So, you're saying, this man is killing people because he's "liberal" and "black"?

Do you realize how ignorant that sounds?

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#102511 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Well... that's what our ancestors did to the Native American Indians too... Isn't KARMA a b*tch?
So you were illegal even then. Old habits are hard to break.
Gus007

Jamestown, NY

#102512 Feb 12, 2013

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#102514 Feb 12, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
So, you're saying, this man is killing people because he's "liberal" and "black"?
Do you realize how ignorant that sounds?
I said he's a black liberal a**hole with a gun, killing people. Now if you wish to inject politics and racism into it, go for it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#102515 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
That doesn't count Rico. Those were whites killing dark skinned people. You know that.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102516 Feb 12, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what you're talking about. The 9th Circuit of Appeals is known for having a liberal bias which often comes in conflict with the US Supreme Ct, which has always had a more conservative bias.
The 9th Circuit is also known for handling unique legal issues which come up due to the innovation that comes out of its jurisdiction (CA & WA).
And next to the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, the 9th is recognized for the outstanding legal acuity of it's judges.
In this case, the law is clear: a threat can only be countered by a threat equal in severity. Here, he was armed but admitted that the party was unarmed and posed no threat to him. That's called "illegal," you dimwit. It's been in every state's criminal code for at least the last 100 years.
Your lack of intelligence displayed by your comments never ceases to amaze. Then again, you are a Republican, so it is to be expected.
the only thing that went wrong, a fellon had a gun, this made him just as illegal as the illegals.
Yes our legal system has gotten away from the law of the land (US Constitution) instigated by liberal courts.
All legal aliens here in the US are controlled by recipical treaties between the US and their country of origin, as to the rights they have while here. The very moment an illegal crosses the border their rights under treaty do not exist, they get what ever we want to do with them.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102518 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Had the rancher used a a bow, club or a rock the illegals would have laughed at hims and walked away.
Yep, had he not been a felon, it would be a completely different story.
Gus007

Jamestown, NY

#102519 Feb 12, 2013
Gas prices hit historic high.....

http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/gas-prices-hit-his...
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#102520 Feb 12, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to mention that the 9th Circuit is also known the most overturned court of the thirteen courts of appeals. Surely you knew that.
Absolutely I knew. I'll even repeat it: the 9th Cir. is the most overturned appellate court in the nation. I even alluded to that when I wrote "The 9th Circuit of Appeals is known for having a liberal bias which often comes in conflict with the US Supreme Ct, which has always had a more conservative bias." I didn't think I needed to spell it out.

So then, what is the reason it's overruled so often? Re-read the above statement of mine. Second, the 9th Cir. deals with a greater degree of complexity and unique legal issues than the other circuits (except the DC circuit). They also have, by far the largest jurisdiction and hear the greatest number of cases.

They also make some of the best decisions which often adopted or serve as a template for other circuits. For example, the same sex marriage issue.
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#102521 Feb 12, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do tell, how does a gun make someone do something? Can a tree also make a person do something as well?
I said "it's the gun that makes him a sphincter." Brush up on your reading skills, fella.
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#102523 Feb 12, 2013
Republicans? As Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal put it, Republicans need to "stop being the stupid party."

Proof? Just review some of the comments made by Republicans on this forum.
Gus007

Jamestown, NY

#102524 Feb 12, 2013
Will Obama Tell Young People He's Screwing Them Big Time?

http://reason.com/archives/2013/02/12/state-o...

Level 8

Location hidden

#102526 Feb 12, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I said he's a black liberal a**hole with a gun, killing people. Now if you wish to inject politics and racism into it, go for it.
Actually I said, "this has nothing to do with him being "liberal" and "black".

And YOU said..."Of course not, but only because he's liberal and black."

Who's interjecting the racism and politics? I'm saying his killing has nothing to do with either.

Deflect all you want, their your words. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#102527 Feb 12, 2013
they're
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#102528 Feb 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>the only thing that went wrong, a fellon had a gun, this made him just as illegal as the illegals.
Yes our legal system has gotten away from the law of the land (US Constitution) instigated by liberal courts.
All legal aliens here in the US are controlled by recipical treaties between the US and their country of origin, as to the rights they have while here. The very moment an illegal crosses the border their rights under treaty do not exist, they get what ever we want to do with them.
Dude, what's wrong with you? How in hell can you be so freak'n stupid? Have you no shame?

"See kids?!? See?!?(Pointing to Justice Dale) This is what happens when you’re a chronic masturbator!"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102529 Feb 12, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives and Republicans (collectively, the GOP) are the ones who embrace gov't controlling their lives. Lemme give you some examples to prove my point:
• The GOP objected to blacks marrying whites. Democrats gave individuals the choice to marrying whomever.
• The GOP objects to same sex marriage. Democrats what to give individuals the choice to marrying whomever.
• The GOP objects to abortion. Democrats give women choice to either abort or carry the pregnancy to term.
• The GOP wants a Christian values imposed on schools and in gov't. Democrats want a neutral playing field and gives individuals the freedom of choice when it comes to religion…or no religion.
This sort of list goes on and on. You see, the GOP, by imposing it's standards on everyone, just requires everyone to follow their authority. Intelligence and education are not required to follow. However,...-CUT for Space-
If you need me to straighten you out again, please call 1-800-EAT-SH*T.
* The GOP objected to blacks marrying whites. Democrats gave individuals the choice to marrying whomever.

---BECAUSE "mixing races" is against Biblical/God's principles!---

INTER-RACIAL MARRIAGE
"And God saw everything that He had made, and behold, it was very good."
Genesis 1:31

Race is a fact of life that cannot be ignored

You belong to a race of men just like the mighty oak belongs to a different variety of tree.

The races are different
God made them that way

Do you want to be politically correct or do you want to be true to your Heritage and your God?

You cannot serve two masters

Choose this day whom you will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
Joshua 24:14

http://www.saveyourheritage.com/is_interracia...

Laws forbidding inter-racial marriage:

In the US, miscegenation laws that restricted marriages on the basis of race were once enforced in most states. For example:
http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_mar14.h...

Centuries before the same-sex marriage movement, the U.S. government, its constituent states, and their colonial predecessors tackled the controversial issue of "miscegenation": race-mixing. It's widely known that the Deep South banned interracial marriages until 1967, but less widely known that many other states did the same (California until 1948, for example)- or that three brazen attempts were made to ban interracial marriages nationally by amending the U.S. Constitution.
http://civilliberty.about.com/od/raceequalopp...

* The GOP objects to same sex marriage.- Homosexuality Against God's law. An abomination!

* The GOP objects to abortion.- MURDER - We have/HAD things for that purpose. A "D&C" will save a womans LIFE

* The GOP wants a Christian values imposed on schools and in gov't.
We may NOT necessarily a theocratic nation ---BUT we've always led a Christian LIFE of "morals" till recent years!

Proverbs 22:6 - AKJV
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

1828 Noah Webster-A Founding Father
It is not surprising, therefore, that the 1828 American Dictionary should contain the greatest number of Biblical definitions given in any reference volume. Webster considered "education useless without the Bible" and while he cautioned against too extensive use of the Bible in schools as "tending to irreverence," he reiterated, "In my view, the Christian religion is the most important and one of the first things in which all children, under a free government, ought to be instructed... No truth is more evident to my mind than that the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people..."
http://mcguffeyreaders.com/1828dictionary.htm

Anything ELSE "I" can help "you" with!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102533 Feb 12, 2013
Porky Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, what's wrong with you? How in hell can you be so freak'n stupid? Have you no shame?
"See kids?!? See?!?(Pointing to Justice Dale) This is what happens when you’re a chronic masturbator!"
Not a thing wrong with me, I'm not a bleeding heart liberal!
PORKY!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Govt tells immigration agents to ID immigrants ... 1 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
Bobby Jindal's Love Affair With Hate 1 hr Arnold 44
Study: Valleya s unauthorized immigrants mostly... 1 hr tomin cali 4
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 1 hr swedenforever 61
Former Mexico Prez: Illegal Immigrants Stay in ... 2 hr Memo From Turner 43
Polls Show Public Opposes Obama's Executive Action 2 hr wild child 1
Protesters interrupt Perry, Christie at 2016 GO... 3 hr ronnie 13
More from around the web