The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412948 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#102353 Feb 12, 2013
Paul McIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
This is serious business! This is TOPIX!
Pay attention while I squirt on your face!!!
Where's my husband Jack you cok suker!!!
Where you choose to act out your immorality is irrelevant.

You're "squirting" on your own face. You're just too ignorant to know it.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#102354 Feb 12, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Food Stamp Use is Highest in Red States: The Truth Republicans Do Not Want You to Know
http://www.policymic.com/articles/14007/food-...
Something the Democrats don't want you to know:

9 of the 10 states with the lowest current unemployment rates are under Republican control, including six under complete Republican control, one of which is North Dakota with the lowest rate of 3%
5 of the 10 states with highest current unemployment rates are under Democratic control, and the four worst are all under Democratic control, one of which is Nevada with the highest rate of 12%
8 of the 10 states with the greatest improvement from 2009 to 2012 are under Republican control (and 7 of those are under complete Republican control)
7 of the 10 states with the worst performance from 2009 to 2012 are under Democratic control
10 of 17 states with current unemployment rates greater than the national average are under Democratic control
The state with the greatest improvement from 2009 to 2012 (36%) is Michigan, under Republican control
The two states with the worst performances from 2009 to 2012, Louisiana and Idaho (the rates actually went up,) are under Republican control, but their current rates are still less than the national rate of 8.2%
States under Democratic control saw an average decrease of 7.7% in the rate of unemployment
States under Republican control saw an average decrease of 15.3% in the rate of unemployment, virtually double the improvement of states under Democratic control

http://www.redstate.com/speakwithauthority/20...

Level 8

Location hidden

#102355 Feb 12, 2013
Paul McIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so retarded? Bad genes?
LMFAO
You will have to take responsibility for it anyway.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#102356 Feb 12, 2013
Oops: WaPo retracts report Sarah Palin is going to Al Jazeera
posted at 1:21 pm on February 12, 2013 by Mary Katharine Ham

What started as a condescending “cautionary tale” about Sarah Palin’s mixing of celebrity and politics quickly became a cautionary tale about mixing contempt for Sarah Palin with desperation for the traffic her name will generate.

Suzi Parker of the Washington Post‘s She the People blog reported Tuesday that Palin, in an attempt to “stay relevant,” would join the Al Jazeera America network, to “reach millions of devoutly religious people.” The only problem is the report comes from “The Daily Currant,” a parody site whose lead story today is “Catholic Church considering Jerry Sandusky for Pope.” A sampling of the original “report:”

Read more: http://hotair.com/archives/2013/02/12/oops-wa...

Level 8

Location hidden

#102360 Feb 12, 2013
NuRidersoftheePurpleSage wrote:
<quoted text>
No use tryin' to reason with varmits like them, you got to deal with them the old fashioned way.
http://youtu.be/4nfElgOSO5k
CBronson/ChatosLand/72'
The questions I asked it are rhetorical questions that I already know the answer to.

This person is a coward.

Great clip Nu. ;)
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#102361 Feb 12, 2013
MSM just keeps making stuff up
By Michelle Malkin • February 12, 2013 11:19 AM

Two weeks ago, the lying liars of the “mainstream media” manufactured a “heckling” narrative smearing Second Amendment activists at a Newtown, Conn., town hall meeting.

Today, we’ve got lib journos making up false claims about the former Navy SEAL who shot bin Laden and doubling down.

And then there’s the obnoxious Washington Post “journalist” Suzi Parker falling for a gobsmackingly obvious parody claiming that Sarah Palin is joining al Jazeera — and then “correcting” the story by manufacturing an entirely new hit piece sneering at Palin for trying to remain “relevant.”

Keep stepping on the rakes and pissing on all of us dumb non-journalists, sideshow “journalists.”

Remove spaces cuz Topix hates Michelle Malkin:http://michellemalkin.c om/2013/02/12/msm-just-keeps-m aking-stuff-up/

Level 2

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#102362 Feb 12, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
And the core news worthy piece is this: Republicans and gun purchasers are driving big government even bigger.
Please explain how or present facts to support your supposition. Both your state government and the Feds are in control of the Dems, so how are the Repubs driving up big government?
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#102363 Feb 12, 2013
Mark Levin BLASTS both Democrats and gutless Republicans for the destruction of this country
Posted by The Right Scoop The Right Scoop on February 11th, 2013

Mark Levin was furious tonight over the destruction of this country by Democrats like Obama, Pelosi, and Reid and gutless Republicans who are not only complicit, but even now are still afraid to speak out about it:

Read more: http://www.therightscoop.com/mark-levin-blast...

Level 8

Location hidden

#102364 Feb 12, 2013
Paul McIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, don't get so excited on the internet.
Sheesh
I'm as calm as a the breeze, Paul. Your trolling has elicited a reaction and my attention. You know what they say, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

;)
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#102365 Feb 12, 2013
BuzzFeed notices that ObamaCare sticks it to the young and healthy
posted at 2:01 pm on February 12, 2013 by Ed Morrissey
Almost three years after the passage of ObamaCare, BuzzFeed’s Ben Smith reports that ObamaCare is actually a wealth-redistribution system in the most regressive manner possible. Young workers, who find it increasingly more difficult to find jobs, will end up subsidizing the health care of older workers, who are hanging onto jobs longer and longer. The politics of this wealth transfer is nothing short of perverse, politically speaking:
Read more: http://hotair.com/archives/2013/02/12/buzzfee...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#102366 Feb 12, 2013
Paul McIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
This is serious business! This is TOPIX!
Pay attention while I squirt on your face!!!
Where's my husband Jack you cok suker!!!
All I see is teen spirit on the wall.
Paul McIntosh

Ames, IA

#102367 Feb 12, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm as calm as a the breeze, Paul. Your trolling has elicited a reaction and my attention. You know what they say, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.
;)
Sweet! All I've asked for is my husband Jack. If you produce him I'll be a happy camper.
Paul McIntosh

Ames, IA

#102368 Feb 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>All I see is teen spirit on the wall.
Kurt Cobain died way to young.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#102369 Feb 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Then all he will be doing is focusing on his failures.
Along with the usual pack of lies, there will be great comedy tonight in the House chamber, especially when these lying thieves stand and applaud themselves for jobs well done.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#102373 Feb 12, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
<quoted text>
Something the Democrats don't want you to know:
9 of the 10 states with the lowest current unemployment rates are under Republican control, including six under complete Republican control, one of which is North Dakota with the lowest rate of 3%
5 of the 10 states with highest current unemployment rates are under Democratic control, and the four worst are all under Democratic control, one of which is Nevada with the highest rate of 12%
8 of the 10 states with the greatest improvement from 2009 to 2012 are under Republican control (and 7 of those are under complete Republican control)
7 of the 10 states with the worst performance from 2009 to 2012 are under Democratic control
10 of 17 states with current unemployment rates greater than the national average are under Democratic control
The state with the greatest improvement from 2009 to 2012 (36%) is Michigan, under Republican control
The two states with the worst performances from 2009 to 2012, Louisiana and Idaho (the rates actually went up,) are under Republican control, but their current rates are still less than the national rate of 8.2%
States under Democratic control saw an average decrease of 7.7% in the rate of unemployment
States under Republican control saw an average decrease of 15.3% in the rate of unemployment, virtually double the improvement of states under Democratic control
http://www.redstate.com/speakwithauthority/20...
Who did this study?

Level 1

Location hidden

#102374 Feb 12, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>

What is news is this: while we now have more guns in circulation, we also have more background checks. The lesson here is that you can have your gun, but you're going to give up your privacy. And the core news worthy piece is this: Republicans and gun purchasers are driving big government even bigger.
News will be the release of mental health information concerning American citizens.

When can we expect the HIPAA rule regarding privacy to become public?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#102375 Feb 12, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
MSM just keeps making stuff up
By Michelle Malkin • February 12, 2013 11:19 AM
Two weeks ago, the lying liars of the “mainstream media” manufactured a “heckling” narrative smearing Second Amendment activists at a Newtown, Conn., town hall meeting.
Today, we’ve got lib journos making up false claims about the former Navy SEAL who shot bin Laden and doubling down.
And then there’s the obnoxious Washington Post “journalist” Suzi Parker falling for a gobsmackingly obvious parody claiming that Sarah Palin is joining al Jazeera — and then “correcting” the story by manufacturing an entirely new hit piece sneering at Palin for trying to remain “relevant.”
Keep stepping on the rakes and pissing on all of us dumb non-journalists, sideshow “journalists.”
Remove spaces cuz Topix hates Michelle Malkin:http://michellemalkin.c om/2013/02/12/msm-just-keeps-m aking-stuff-up/
Nobody likes a liar.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#102376 Feb 12, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
I wonder why he's pretending he's gay? Maybe he is!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#102377 Feb 12, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
the qualities of A perfect lib sheeple... folks just as lame and schizo as you.
LOL

YOU are calling ME a "schizo"? LMAO! Now that is funny.

Level 1

Location hidden

#102378 Feb 12, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody likes a liar.
Not true.

Obama is quite popular, as are the Clintons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 4 min Scully 21,182
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 57 min Just Slim 144,329
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... 3 hr sergei pussyeater... 2,434
News The Labyrinth of Illegal Immigrationby Victor D... 4 hr tomin cali 1
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 4 hr D Valens 463
News Pew: Hispanics split on issues before Trump ina... 4 hr Badge Heavy 14
News US public schools take steps to protect undocum... 5 hr tomin cali 3
More from around the web