The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 4,199)

Showing posts 83,961 - 83,980 of239,455
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Oh yeah!
Everyone but "you" can SEE it!
I'm no coward, lil girl!
I'm a Lady!
A grown up one!
BUT acting like my opponent NOW!
Childish ....
Sometimes ya gotta get "down in the DIRT with 'em ...!!!
It's comments like the one above that make me understand why she gets banned so much.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
is that why they break our immigration laws and steal Social Security numbers to work?
Courts have ruled that use of another persons SSN is not considered a crime. Google that yourself if you don't believe me.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text> Both require more than sheer force or speed, they both require strategical thinking...one may risk brain injury, and the other risks one's life. I don't know, X, I think it still a little disconcerting. Frankly, I wouldn't want my son to play football, nor want my girls to be in combat.
I'm not sure what your original argument is...

Yes, they both require more than sheer force and speed but in different capacities.

In combat, a female can be trained to maximize her potential to rendering her within the needed limits to survive.

In football where the emphasize is on 90 percent physical contact and strength and speed there is more of a physical curve.

The disparity between one being a sport where you risk injury and one being a combat situations where you risk life is easily distinguished with the fact that serving one's country is a higher purpose and cause than playing some competitive sport.

I love the game of football, but have had my eyes open to the un-forseen dangers present when I played.

My point is, you can teach a woman to shoot a weapon, self defense, any other combat skill you can teach a man. I'm not saying that it's impossible for their physical aspect to become a negative factor in combat but It's not like in football where it would immediately and consistently be a factor and disadvantage throughout the entire competition.

I agree with allowing women to fight on the front lines. I wouldn't want my daughter to go but if it's something she felt compelled to do I would support her and be proud of her.
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

that brutal cia agent hobama has been a racist global warlord bankster...

he has been the worst and most inept prez in history!!!!!!!

cc jobless/homeless/hobamacare layoffs/designer poverty/wwiii/civil war ii/ndaa/cispa/failed swindleus/PIC funds/MIC funds/dna arrests/fema camps/gun grabs/dhs ammo etc!!!!!!!

hobama is the new hitler/nixon/gwb 3.0
what must he do to wake his nazis up??????

shame on the blind deaf fooled fleeced sheeple!!!!!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...

http://whatinthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Immigrunt wrote:
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no question about the requirement that a person needs to have a functional command of the English language to become a citizen.
I've said that several times now.
<quoted text>
Jaxxon is just flat out wrong and I posted the information when he was singing this song last night. Here from the official US Government site of the department that handles these things;
What are the basic requirements to apply for
naturalization?
Generally, to be eligible for naturalization you must:
• Be age 18 or older;
• Be a permanent resident for a certain amount of time
(usually 5 years but less for some individuals);
• Be a person of good moral character;
• Have a basic knowledge of U.S. history and government;
• Have a period of continuous residence and physical presence in
the United States; and
• Be able to read, write, and speak basic English. There are
exceptions to this rule for someone who:
- Is 55 years old and has been a permanent resident for at least
15 years; or
- Is 50 years old and has been a permanent resident for at least
20 years; or
- Has a permanent physical or mental impairment that makes
the individual unable to fulfill these requirements.
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Resources/B3en.pdf
Don't ever take his word for anything w/o a link. He makes crap up just to argue with people he does like.
Why do we allow PR's a indefinite amount of time?? And how long can someone stay on probationary status if it gets passed?? There should be time limits in my opinion..

Eagle

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the Mexican Government do that?
This has been going on for years, where have you been?
Source: Inter-American Development Bank, March 2006 report,“Remittance 2005”.
Mexico remains the largest recipient of remittances, at over US$20 billion, followed by Brazil and Columbia which for the first time reached over US$6 and US$4 billion respectively. Central America and the Dominican Republic combined to reach over US$11 billion; and the Andean countries totaled almost US$9 billion.
http://www.iadb.org/mif/v2/files/guemez_remit...
As much as 50% of remittances are unreported. As published in the Development Prospect Group Briefing #3, "This amount only reflects transfers through official channels. Econometric analysis suggests that unrecorded flows through informal channels may add 50 percent or more to recorded flows. Including these unrecorded flows, the true size of remittances, is larger than foreign direct investment flows and more than twice as large as official aid received by developing countries."
http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTPROSPEC...
Remittances to Mexico are not inclusive to only illegal aliens. There are 50+ million Hispanics-Americans who can be the ones sending money to family in Mexico.

Anyways... you're forgetting what's printed on US currency. "this note is legal tender for all debts, public and private" so do is all a favor and mind your own business.

It's not your money to decide what to do with it.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
Help me out here, folks. I am confused with some liberal thinking, on one side they think football is too dangerous, violent, whatever, and Obamam wouldn't want a son, if he had one, to play. Then, in another breath, we are now going to allow women to fight in the front lines...couldn', no, shouldn't we consider that to be dangerous and a violent circumstance for them? Why is one okay, and the other is not? Do these people even know what they really want??? Would Obama feel comfortable with his daughters going to war?
Wow... you really paint yourself as the me Tarzan you Jane... drag you by your hair and you like it, stay in the kitchen where you belong kind of woman.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Source or Link??
Quit tap dancing.

You have no problem googling all your Obama & Hispanic hate you SPAM on Topix but suddenly catch amnesia when it comes to goggling facts that throw you into the wall.
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, the only person who believes your methodical BS is you. I have never known a business who allows its employees to treat a customer like sh*t and be successful.
Really! well these illegals aren't customers, and I don't work FOR ANY BUSINESS. I work for the state. And when I said I have a job to do, it's a daily thing EVERYWHERE....It just so happens you can be anywhere and come across daily with illegals who want your attention by letting you see how arrogant and unruly they can be in a country where they're not welcomed by me. So my job is to let them know it by speaking ONLY ENGLISH weather they understand or not. This can be in a store, a restaurant, a bank, etc. ANYWHERE. This is my job OUTSIDE OF MY JOB!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... you really paint yourself as the me Tarzan you Jane... drag you by your hair and you like it, stay in the kitchen where you belong kind of woman.
Whatever.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes you wonder why Obama wants to add 11 million illegal aliens to the mix!
REALITY CHECK!!!

It's not just Obama... you have Republicans on board also.

Making 11 million illegal aliens legal subjects them all to the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 (PRWORA. There is a 48-60 month lifetime allowance on welfare. This means that they'll be eligible to work and be placed into welfare to work programs that wean them off welfare.

So long as improved border enforcement keeps out another wave of illegal aliens... this will in fact reduce the amount of welfare that this group of people will receive.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we allow PR's a indefinite amount of time?? And how long can someone stay on probationary status if it gets passed?? There should be time limits in my opinion..
Eagle
My understanding is that someone with permanent resident status can stay here their entire life without ever actually becoming a citizen.

If I'm wrong about that I'm sure someone will provide a link.

Not all legal immigrants follow the process through all the way and become naturalized citizens.

'grunt seems to think that naturalization and permanent residency are the same thing, but then again 'grunt isn't the smartest sock on this thread.

To recap where 'grunt and AL went off track last night.

There is no requirement that an immigrant be able to speak English when they come here.

There is a requirement that they demonstrate a functional command of the English language before they can become citizens.

Two different things.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
WH Adviser Valerie Jarrett: Unemployment Checks Actually ‘Good For’ & ‘Stimulate’ Economy
Try to wrap your head around this one (which is actually an old argument) from White House adviser Valerie Jarrett: according to her, unemployment checks — in some round about way — are actually “good for” and “stimulate” the economy:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/02/22/wh...
Why are you against an insurance program that all Americans pay into? This is ironic coming from you a retired person who collects a social security check.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever.
CAPTAIN CAAAAAVEMAN!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

***snicker snicker***** heeheeehee

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said it was darlin'.
I was just following the conversation through to the point where "immigrunt" messed up and forgot to change his socks before he replied to you.
Have someone explain it to you.
You're dealing with a person who once took a "COMP TEST" in college... go figure!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some several aspects to consider with these two issues.
In playing football, we are initially talking about young people, young brains, still forming and at highly susceptible to the high incident of brain injury in a collision sport like football. The science on football in recent years has determined that players are experiencing far more incidents of damage than previously recorded.
First off, in the case of females participating in combat situations, we are talking about adults engaging in the service to their country. Yes it's dangerous, but it's not a game and in my opinion, the higher risk is for a higher purpose. While the physical curve still exists between a male and a female it is not the equivalent to competitive football.
Football is a sport that relies heavily and constantly on speed and power that would put most females at an immediate physical disadvantage.
While in combat, there is always the potential for encountering situations where speed and power may be required, it involves a much wider range of skills and training with weapons and overall survival. It's not like in a football game where the entire emphasis is on speed and power where women would constantly be at a physical disadvantage.
Women with the proper training can be just as lethal as a man perfectly capable of defending themselves but in reality, there's little comparison between a football game and combat.
The right will attack Obama on anything. So Obama would not want put his son into football. Neither would I but if my son wants to then "giter done". If my daughter wants to join the military... then godspeed to her.

I don't know why people insist on telling others what they can and cannot do.

Level 6

Since: Feb 07

Bayamon, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
What are PR's?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that everyone knows that you changed that post and added the sexual molestation aspect to it. Forget about that you are trying portray Rico as the pervert.
Think about it..
1. Those perverted thoughts came from your brain
2. You think it's funny to make such implications
3. You are slandering and libeling two separate individuals
4. You are cowardly doing all this behind the guise of anonymity
5. You are likely one of the regular Conservatives regulars that post here under another name.
6. and has an unhealthy attraction to Rico!!!!

heheehehe!!!

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I see...have a good one.
Turns out one of the people I am no longer bothering with was using two different accounts to attack anything and everything I post even if they have to twist the facts just a little to do it.

To become a citizen an immigrant DOES have to demonstrate a reasonable command of the English language and I had mentioned that from my very first post on the subject, but there is no requirement that they be able to speak English before they are allowed to immigrate here.

Thanks and you have a good day too.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
My understanding is that someone with permanent resident status can stay here their entire life without ever actually becoming a citizen.
If I'm wrong about that I'm sure someone will provide a link.
Not all legal immigrants follow the process through all the way and become naturalized citizens.
'grunt seems to think that naturalization and permanent residency are the same thing, but then again 'grunt isn't the smartest sock on this thread.
To recap where 'grunt and AL went off track last night.
There is no requirement that an immigrant be able to speak English when they come here.
There is a requirement that they demonstrate a functional command of the English language before they can become citizens.
Two different things.
My aunt has been a PR for 50 years now.. Actually she's retired and draws SS and medicare.. She worked for it but I never could understand why she didn't become a citizen.. Its just seems to me there should be some kind of a time limit..

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 83,961 - 83,980 of239,455
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Obama: US always has been a nation of immigrants 3 min Amigo 76
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 4 min foster 48
Democrats: No bluff, Obamawill go it alone on i... 6 min RayOne 172
No Bailout for the Border Kids 6 min Go Blue Forever 21
Labor, business coalition call for immigration ... 7 min Amigo 1
Dear Tea Party, America's Addiction to Illegal ... 9 min Amigo 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 12 min Tinka as it is I 134,721
•••
•••