The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#99404 Feb 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "could" call you a "libTARDIAN" but I won't!
I'll LET my POST speak for ME!
``````````
Who Can Apply for U.S. Citizenship <<---<<<
Find out who is eligible for U.S. citizenship and how to apply.
The Eligibility Criteria <<<---<<< !!!
If you are interested in applying for U.S. citizenship, first make sure that all of the following apply to you:
you have lived in the United States as a lawful permanent resident for at least five years (with exceptions for refugees, people who get their green card through asylum, spouses of U.S. citizens, and U.S. military personnel)
you have been physically present in the United States for at least half of the last five years
you have lived in the district or state where you are filing your application for at least three months
you have not spent more than a year outside the United States
you have not made your primary home in another country
you are at least 18 years old
you have good moral character <<---<<<
you are able to speak, read, and write in English <<---<<<
you are able to pass a test covering U.S. history and government (based on questions provided by USCIS), <3
and
you are willing to swear that you believe in the principles of the U.S. Constitution and will be loyal to the United States. <3
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/applyi...
dumchit! ;0)
*snicker*
Couldn't HELP myself!
I know it wasn't "real" ladylike ...
BUT a Lady can FEEL vindicated & good about showing UP a dipstick that THINKS he "knows" it ALL! <3
On a board FILLED w/Vipers!
You know ... SNAKES!
If you went to college, why do you post like you do?
USMailXXX

Providence, UT

#99405 Feb 3, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... I love to fuck me them little brown boys!!!!!
Weirdo!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#99406 Feb 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an "idiot" ...
WHO "leads you around" to help "you" get thru the DAY?
You poor sap. You lose your cool when called out on your lies!!! So typical of a troll.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#99407 Feb 3, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
Help me out here, folks. I am confused with some liberal thinking, on one side they think football is too dangerous, violent, whatever, and Obamam wouldn't want a son, if he had one, to play. Then, in another breath, we are now going to allow women to fight in the front lines...couldn', no, shouldn't we consider that to be dangerous and a violent circumstance for them? Why is one okay, and the other is not? Do these people even know what they really want??? Would Obama feel comfortable with his daughters going to war?
There are some several aspects to consider with these two issues.

In playing football, we are initially talking about young people, young brains, still forming and at highly susceptible to the high incident of brain injury in a collision sport like football. The science on football in recent years has determined that players are experiencing far more incidents of damage than previously recorded.

First off, in the case of females participating in combat situations, we are talking about adults engaging in the service to their country. Yes it's dangerous, but it's not a game and in my opinion, the higher risk is for a higher purpose. While the physical curve still exists between a male and a female it is not the equivalent to competitive football.

Football is a sport that relies heavily and constantly on speed and power that would put most females at an immediate physical disadvantage.

While in combat, there is always the potential for encountering situations where speed and power may be required, it involves a much wider range of skills and training with weapons and overall survival. It's not like in a football game where the entire emphasis is on speed and power where women would constantly be at a physical disadvantage.

Women with the proper training can be just as lethal as a man perfectly capable of defending themselves but in reality, there's little comparison between a football game and combat.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#99408 Feb 3, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
So I am not the only one that thinks that way of Jaxxon eh? Personally I think NTR is the same way, maybe even the same person.
You're agreeing with the community blowhard!! That speaks volumes to how we all think about you.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#99409 Feb 3, 2013
More fear mongering by the far right!!!!

NRA Life of Duty presented by Brownells is proud to announce the release of this month's Patriot Profile Feature "Catch & Release". Brought to you by Smith & Wesson, this documentary shares the story of two Spokane County Deputies shot in the line of duty by a felon who had no business being on the street. Watch the Full Feature here:

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/ #!/patriotprofiles/video/776

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#99410 Feb 3, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
Requiring Gun Insurance Will Increase Safety
Insuring guns provides a means for financially compensating victims of unjustified gun violence not only families who have lost loved ones, but also non-fatal shooting victims and those who are assaulted with guns.
Requiring gun-owner insurance as a form of gun safety regulation is not a radical change in social policy. It is common for our society to throw the risk on the owner of a potentially harmful commodity. Motor vehicles, for example, must be registered and insured in case their use harms humans or property; and the thrill of driving a high-performance car comes with a higher insurance premium.
States often have insurance requirements for the owners of motorcycles, snowmobiles, boats, exotic wild animals even pit bulls. Owners of establishments that sell alcohol, such as restaurants and bars, are often required to carry insurance for damages caused by intoxicated patrons.
Read more:
This is insane because you'll never get a bad guy to insure their guns.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#99411 Feb 3, 2013
USMailXXX wrote:
<quoted text>Weirdo!
Do you realize that everyone knows that you changed that post and added the sexual molestation aspect to it. Forget about that you are trying portray Rico as the pervert.

Think about it..

1. Those perverted thoughts came from your brain
2. You think it's funny to make such implications
3. You are slandering and libeling two separate individuals
4. You are cowardly doing all this behind the guise of anonymity
5. You are likely one of the regular Conservatives regulars that post here under another name.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#99412 Feb 3, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
Can't wait to see all of the posts from jaxxon, ntr and rose saying how they "discovered" I was both posters. They will claim to be quite the detectives on that one. Night folks.
Don't worry little buddy... you're not that important. We all talk about you in private messages. I know who you are.

Heeeeee!!!!!
ima

El Paso, TX

#99413 Feb 3, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem with "American Lady" & ilk like her. They'll post a little truth and mix allot of lies and think they can slip it past "we the people".
LOL!!
It's just like when they pull their, if you come to the USA, speak English then point at the naturalized citizen requirements while conveniently ignoring the fact that when an immigrant enters lawfully under any kind of visa their is no law requiring them to speak English.
Yet they insist they do and the ironic part is that they want these people to speak English yet they're so bigoted, they'd never talk to these people in the first place.
And we all know that if they're not b*tching about them not speaking English... it'll be about something else.
If they don't try after so many years, or if they JUST DON'T SPEAK IT, TO BE ARROGANT......as some do to hint they don't care to speak English and there's plenty of these (majority) they want to force you to speak spanish to them....I just blow them off too and keep on doing my job. I ignore them and eventually they come around and show signs of TRYING to communicate and start talking to you in english, It's funny....but with me they don't get away with it. I have a job to do and I'm in charge.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#99414 Feb 3, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Can't wait to see all of the posts from jaxxon.....saying how they "discovered" I was both posters."
Nope, just this one from me.
You might as well switch to another sock tomorrow because these two have zero credibility now.
Immigrunt
Phurhankey Jahonsuninski
I'm going to leave you to your own misery and go find something else to do for a while.
Enjoy your weekend loser.
Classic!
:)
This troll must have an IQ of around 75. They're barely smart enough to think they know what they're doing but dumb enough to not notice just how stup*d they are.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#99415 Feb 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ding, ding, ding ...
u r NOT a "winner" ...
Those are NOT me!:)
Criminals in jail also claim they're innocent too.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#99416 Feb 3, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no question about the requirement that a person needs to have a functional command of the English language to become a citizen.
I've said that several times now.
AL originally said that an immigrant had to be able to speak English before they were allowed to come here in the first place and she was wrong.
She also seems to think that most people go to a technical college to learn English.
She was wrong about that too.
Ok, I see...have a good one.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#99417 Feb 3, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> If they don't try after so many years, or if they JUST DON'T SPEAK IT, TO BE ARROGANT......as some do to hint they don't care to speak English and there's plenty of these (majority) they want to force you to speak spanish to them....I just blow them off too and keep on doing my job. I ignore them and eventually they come around and show signs of TRYING to communicate and start talking to you in english, It's funny....but with me they don't get away with it. I have a job to do and I'm in charge.
First of all, the only person who believes your methodical BS is you. I have never known a business who allows its employees to treat a customer like sh*t and be successful.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#99418 Feb 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY don't "you" listen to THIS! ChikenCH*T Coward(s)!!!...:0)
Published on Feb 2, 2013
Obama Failed E-Verify: Linda Jordan Discusses Sanctions For Challenging Obama's Identity Fraud - 2/1/2013 -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HrAJBIrxGj0XX&feature=em- uploademail
THIS woman was FINED:
Thirteen THOUSAND $$$ for letting THIS be KNOWN!
CORRUPT TO THE CORE!
THIS is NOT my America that I "grew up" in!
Should NOT BE this way NOW!
YAWN....

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#99420 Feb 3, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some several aspects to consider with these two issues.
In playing football, we are initially talking about young people, young brains, still forming and at highly susceptible to the high incident of brain injury in a collision sport like football. The science on football in recent years has determined that players are experiencing far more incidents of damage than previously recorded.
First off, in the case of females participating in combat situations, we are talking about adults engaging in the service to their country. Yes it's dangerous, but it's not a game and in my opinion, the higher risk is for a higher purpose. While the physical curve still exists between a male and a female it is not the equivalent to competitive football.
Football is a sport that relies heavily and constantly on speed and power that would put most females at an immediate physical disadvantage.
While in combat, there is always the potential for encountering situations where speed and power may be required, it involves a much wider range of skills and training with weapons and overall survival. It's not like in a football game where the entire emphasis is on speed and power where women would constantly be at a physical disadvantage.
Women with the proper training can be just as lethal as a man perfectly capable of defending themselves but in reality, there's little comparison between a football game and combat.
Both require more than sheer force or speed, they both require strategical thinking...one may risk brain injury, and the other risks one's life. I don't know, X, I think it still a little disconcerting. Frankly, I wouldn't want my son to play football, nor want my girls to be in combat.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#99421 Feb 3, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe that Obama gives a SH*T about 11 million illegal aliens, all he's doing is pandering to the Hispanic voters who are whining about their relatives/friends!
He don't care and neither do the pubs or dems.. I would kinda like to learn more about the probationary status and what it will entail.. What crimes they commit would send them to immigration court for deportation.. Just have to wait and see and with the backlog I hope they speed up the process.. I know one thing immigration lawyers are going to be busier than ever..

Eagle

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#99422 Feb 3, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>The .1 percent has to do with the seasonal hires being laid-off. Just how long do you think the Federal Reserve should continue to print 85 billion dollars a month in AN ATTEMPT to stimulate the economy and lower unemployment. That is why the economy looks better. Look up QE3.
The .1% drop as you say is a representative of seasonal jobs ending... so why are you trying to link that with gov't spending?

Moreover... why would you support a policy [reduction in spending] that would tank the economy?

On one hand you want cuts but on another you'll cry about it when the economy drops. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#99423 Feb 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHY are you DELETING MY POSTS???
I have DONE NOTHING WRONG???
Just some pissed off LOSERS ...
Can't HANDLE the TRUTH ...!!!
Even the Topix artificial intelligence moderation system finds you annoying.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#99424 Feb 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
IT is ALL being LQQked Into ...!!!
This is not your website... you're not free to do as you please. That's the problem with people like you... you have a horrible "self entitlement" mentality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1st Suit Filed Over Enforcement of Immigration Law 6 min De Dee Dee 47
Trailer manufacturing company and owner convict... (Jul '11) 9 min cancer suxs 9
Jeb Bush: Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an... 32 min Earl 32
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 3 hr gulf 89
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 3 hr serfs up 204
Obama immigration delay a pre-election curveball 6 hr ObscurusConscientia 268
Juan P. Garcia-Machado, Illegal Immigrant and S... (Aug '11) 6 hr Lanalei Uman 110
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr Quirky 136,003

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE