The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#99123 Feb 1, 2013
Legal immigrants: What about us?

By Rachel Rodriguez, CNN
updated 10:30 AM EST, Fri February 1, 2013

Juan De la Torre is living in the United States completely legally. He came here from Mexico with his parents at age 14. His father, a migrant worker, became a permanent resident and filed immigrant petitions for the whole family.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/01/us/legal-immigr...

....Eighteen years later, De la Torre is still in a constant cycle of waiting to hear from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. He's not an American citizen. He doesn't even have a green card, or permanent residency status. He's just in limbo, waiting to upgrade to a green card from his approved immigrant petition....De la Torre is one of many legal immigrants who feel they've been overlooked. What to do about millions of undocumented immigrants has been discussed at length in government and the media. But legal immigrants, who say they're spending countless hours and thousands of dollars to do it right, want reform to help their struggle, too.(cont.)
Gus007

Jamestown, NY

#99124 Feb 1, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment has gone down. I don't give a sh*t of you use U-3 or U-6 charts, the numbers keep dropping and are well below the high in 2009 so either Krauthammer is getting paid to echo his masters lies or he's echoing his masters lies!!!
UNEMPLOYMENT RATE BACK UP TO 7.9%...

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100426559

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#99125 Feb 1, 2013
About time this hypocrite and fraud was exposed...

Al Gore's Hypocrisy Astounding

Here's the first thing you shouldn't do in front of Al Gore: Be skeptical about catastrophic, human-caused global warming. He will rip your reputation apart, just as he once did to reputable, honorable scientists in congressional hearings.

Here's the second thing you shouldn't do in front of Al Gore: Ask him whether he himself might have the kind of conflict of interest that he takes for granted in others. For heaven's sake, do not get into the question of whether he might make a lot of money with the passage of a global warming cap-and-trade tax that he has been fighting for.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/200...

Level 8

Location hidden

#99126 Feb 1, 2013
Gus007 wrote:
<quoted text>
UNEMPLOYMENT RATE BACK UP TO 7.9%...
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100426559
And, in that same article:

"Economists were looking for 160,000 net new jobs created with the unemployment rate holding steady at 7.8 percent. The ho-hum jobs numbers for January were accompanied by substantial revisions higher for previous months, according to the report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Traders reacted positively to the report, providing a healthy gain at the market open."

;-)

Pffft!

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#99127 Feb 1, 2013
George Lopez vs Joe Arpaio- Mitt Romney

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#99128 Feb 1, 2013
Mariachi Vargas - La Malaguena y Cucurrucucu Paloma

Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#99129 Feb 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No you are wrong! Only legal aliens are under reciprocal treaty process, all others can be dealt with by any means!
Know you Constitution!
Why should I get mad, I am right!
Wrong again! The constitution is an evolutionary document containing amendments. The policing of legal or illegal aliens falls under the policy and guidelines set forth by the Attorney General that trickle down to the enforcement branches of ICE.

Due process has nothing to do with "reciprocal treaty process." All that means is if they do it to us, then we do it to them. Once here, they're subject to due process in the form of a deportation hearing, where an Immigration Judge determines what benefits, if any, are warranted and what violations have been committed.

Over 40% of illegals are overstays.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99130 Feb 1, 2013
Is it this bunch of lib posters and Mods doing their GAMES over on Fox Debate!!!!!!

Someone definitely is having FUN!

Bunch of LYING LOSERS!!!!!!!
MowMud

Inlet, NY

#99131 Feb 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you misconstrue what I say as a threat? I make no threats whatsoever. It is your interpretation of what I say that makes you think it is a threat.
Are you that sensitive? If so, then get over it. I have no reason to make threats against anybody here.(oh the fear) I already made it. I built it myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =91D58RuHyVUXX
I have the fear of having so much property, I can get lost on it. It is sweet when you walk out your own door... and you still gotta bring your backpack with you... even if you are driving a 'dozer. Simple pleasures you know.
Jay

Paris, TN

#99132 Feb 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Is it this bunch of lib posters and Mods doing their GAMES over on Fox Debate!!!!!!
Someone definitely is having FUN!
Bunch of LYING LOSERS!!!!!!!

Yup. Posts are being deleted back to one hour ago.

I thought I'd find you here. Never the less, OZ has been gone for some time, perhaps name changed, but it don't sound like it. Definitely - someone is pull some crap!
MowMud

Inlet, NY

#99133 Feb 1, 2013
Today is groundrat day. Maybe I will be scared of my alter ego today.:)

“It's quiet, can you hear it?”

Since: Oct 07

Whassup,USA

#99134 Feb 1, 2013
I gotta get my non-political 2 cents in before they nuke the thread to Cyberia.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99135 Feb 1, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Posts are being deleted back to one hour ago.
I thought I'd find you here. Never the less, OZ has been gone for some time, perhaps name changed, but it don't sound like it. Definitely - someone is pull some crap!
It's the mail man ;0)

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Since: Jan 13

Dodge City, KS

#99137 Feb 1, 2013
You have no idea who I am or why I'm on here.

Whomever is messing with these sites are committing an interstate felony. Can be prosecuted for Federal & Interstate offenses. When a poster from one state replies to a poster in another state you are bound and obligated to laws of each containing state regarding cyber offenses.
Jay

Paris, TN

#99138 Feb 1, 2013
You guys can mark clueless all you want, but they are deleting posts on Fox Debate. There was some good stuff posted on that site, informative and educational, and some jackass decided for us what they wanted us to read. What Nazi this is, we have yet to find out!

And, that's a fact! Not clueless or nuts. Fact!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#99139 Feb 1, 2013
Jay wrote:
You guys can mark clueless all you want, but they are deleting posts on Fox Debate. There was some good stuff posted on that site, informative and educational, and some jackass decided for us what they wanted us to read. What Nazi this is, we have yet to find out!
And, that's a fact! Not clueless or nuts. Fact!!!
Frankly, both of ya' are hyped up on some kind of paranoia. You've brought your complaints to the wrong place. TOPIX, itself, is pulling posts, not posters. If AL/HOH/and whatever else name she uses is losing posts from a thread left and right, it's because she continuously violates the TOS, and somebody has her number. The other night on this thread, it appeared possibly that some sympathic Topix employee came by to try and have a dialogue with her. She shut that person down immediately by calling them a Libtard - although he/she had said nothing that would even indicate political position.

So, whatever happened "over there" has nothing to do with anybody over here. We'd love her to be happy as a clam "over there". Really. We would.
Jay

Paris, TN

#99140 Feb 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly, both of ya' are hyped up on some kind of paranoia. You've brought your complaints to the wrong place. TOPIX, itself, is pulling posts, not posters. If AL/HOH/and whatever else name she uses is losing posts from a thread left and right, it's because she continuously violates the TOS, and somebody has her number. The other night on this thread, it appeared possibly that some sympathic Topix employee came by to try and have a dialogue with her. She shut that person down immediately by calling them a Libtard - although he/she had said nothing that would even indicate political position.
So, whatever happened "over there" has nothing to do with anybody over here. We'd love her to be happy as a clam "over there". Really. We would.

You missed the whole point, "NTRPRNR1" if they can do it there for little or no reason to everyone, they can do it here. So there is no real over there or over here. It's a public forum where everyone has a right to post. Or do you own this site? Never the less, just because you don't like what someone says, is this not still a free country, with differences of opinion? Or do the people on this side of the "over here" own this joint?

See? I don't think so!

Oh, and by the way; there's nothing that she posts that's any worse than some on there...meaning "over there." In fact, there is slander and plenty of violations, but those people are never booted. See what I'm sayin'?

Level 8

Location hidden

#99141 Feb 2, 2013
http://www.openmarket.org/2013/02/01/the-new-...

The New National Identification System Is Coming

by David Bier on February 1, 2013

After the election, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), who is leading the Democrats immigration push, told NBC News that one of his top priorities was to “make sure that there is a non-forgeable document” for all employees. After years of pushing for one, Sen. Schumer may have broken through GOP opposition.“We’re going to have to come up with something, but the principle we all agree on,” Sen. Chuck Schumer said this week....Even worse than a physical card, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Social Security Administration (SSA) has created an electronic national ID called electronic employment verification (EEV). The current rendition is known as E-Verify, which has combined DHS’s immigration database with the SSA’s database, containing your name, address, legal status, work authorization, and social security number. The Senate immigration bill will mandate all employers use E-Verify to check the immigration status of their employees. Right now, employers can voluntarily submit the employee’s name and number to check if they match the name and number in the system. If the names or numbers don’t match, you must take further steps to prove your identity at SSA offices.(cont.)

Level 8

Location hidden

#99142 Feb 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the whole point, "NTRPRNR1" if they can do it there for little or no reason to everyone, they can do it here. So there is no real over there or over here. It's a public forum where everyone has a right to post. Or do you own this site? Never the less, just because you don't like what someone says, is this not still a free country, with differences of opinion? Or do the people on this side of the "over here" own this joint?
See? I don't think so!
Oh, and by the way; there's nothing that she posts that's any worse than some on there...meaning "over there." In fact, there is slander and plenty of violations, but those people are never booted. See what I'm sayin'?
Whoaa! Slow down a second. I do NOT want anybody's right to free speech impeded. I'm trying to help you understand how her posts could have been stripped from the thread. Did she violate a TOS? Somehow she must have. Did she receive a warning before it happened? I don't know.

I had my own posts stripped from this thread last night, and the reason used was that they had been reported as spam. The Mod indicated that if you put up two or three posts in a row fast, they might be considered spam. BS as far as I'm concerned, but that's what I was told. Is there a magic number for "how fast" or "slow"? Who knows. But, NOBODY over here is responsible for HOH's posts being yanked. Why doesn't she ask a Mod why her posts were pulled?

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#99143 Feb 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>There are some here that would. I know those. I can see them when I look at them right between the eyes and see deeper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8_5zXI8xCvMXX
I was being bad when I said you weren't American or believed in the Constitution. Not good.
But here you're being bad ..... well really much worse then I was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-illegal immigration Border Convoy headed t... 6 min Ted Bell 433
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 11 min Richies Cool Man ... 84
Why do we need immigration reform? Whats there ... 15 min sandy1 2
'Hit the Right Nerve' Pelosi confronts Gop rep ... 30 min Here Is One 770
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 36 min Here Is One 235
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 52 min gulf 37
Senator Jeff Sessions on on #Immigration on The... 1 hr gulf 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr J ValJean 135,861
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••