The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#99112 Feb 1, 2013
DNC Chair: NRA is a fringe group

Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., told Chris Jansing,“the NRA has clearly become a fringe group.”
Wasserman Schultz referred to NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre’s testimony this week where he rejected any effort to implement universal background checks.
“Let’s be honest: Background checks will never be ‘universal,’ because criminals will never submit to them,” LaPierre said.
The congresswoman said she met with a group of NRA members in her district and all of them supported universal background checks and publicly stated they do not agree with the NRA on that issue. The gun control hearing happened as a new Quinnipiac University poll shows 92% of people in Virginia, 96% in New Jersey. and 95% in Pennsylvania support background checks for gun purchases.
“We must do something about that,” Wasserman Schultz insisted on Jansing & Co.
Her friend and former colleague, Gabby Giffords, testified at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on guns this week.
“They [Giffords and husband, Mark Kelly] support universal background checks, they support doing something about these high capacity magazines,” Wasserman Schultz said.
“We’ve got to make sure this continues to be a ground up, grassroots, ground-swell of support… I wish there were more members that could find their own courage to do the right thing. But, what they really need to do is hear from their constituents about the common sense reforms that are necessary.”

Read more: http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/02/01/dnc-chair-nra-...
Green Tooth

New York, NY

#99113 Feb 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>As Bill Clinton would say, "if it feels good, do it"! We saw where that got him and that was only sex!
Where are the Republicans with balls?
How many times will he violate the Constitution before he gets throttled down?
Your guess?
"Where are the Republicans with balls?"

We're here. Just laughing at everybody on this thread.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99114 Feb 1, 2013
HellonHee1s-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are coming alive. You see more and more of them on these type of hotbeds for libtards daily. It's because of such filth being allowed to post here on topix, that this have been given the name of a bad site. It is being cleaned up by some who are waking up to their way of passing their jargon. This site here has been cleaned up considerably, to what it was just a month ago. A viper's DEN!
Not a whole lot longer. People are dying daily because of the antics/doings, reg's and rules, brought on by this presidency. That, if nothing else, will get attention on the childishness of who is running our country.
People will eventually turn elsewhere for news, because they know lamestream is lying to them.
don't pay any attention to them, just say what you have to, one sentence can bring downb their complete page of BS.
Green Tooth

New York, NY

#99115 Feb 1, 2013
HellonHee1s-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are coming alive. You see more and more of them on these type of hotbeds for libtards daily. It's because of such filth being allowed to post here on topix, that this have been given the name of a bad site. It is being cleaned up by some who are waking up to their way of passing their jargon. This site here has been cleaned up considerably, to what it was just a month ago. A viper's DEN!
Not a whole lot longer. People are dying daily because of the antics/doings, reg's and rules, brought on by this presidency. That, if nothing else, will get attention on the childishness of who is running our country.
People will eventually turn elsewhere for news, because they know lamestream is lying to them.
You give us the most laughs of all.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#99116 Feb 1, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with Republicans and their perverted desire to get into everyone's private sex lives?
The government should get the eff out of the "private sex lives" business, contraception included.
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#99117 Feb 1, 2013
How the NRA became the fringe

The old NRA, by comparison, sounds like another organization. Back in 1934 Prohibition had just ended and many Americans felt that the era of gangsters firing fully-automatic, drum-fed Tommy Guns, killing rivals and innocent bystanders alike, also needed to end. Sounding nothing LaPierre today, then-NRA chief executive officer Karl T. Frederick told Congress:

Read more: http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/28/how-the-nra-be...

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#99118 Feb 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Beats me! I don't care who you blow! Just don't do it where I can see it!
Now, believe it or not, THAT is a social conservative statement. That's the way they handle things. I don't have to like it, but it's really none of my business - unless you're getting private in public.

You can't make people accept anything they're not ready to accept. But, they can keep their noses out of other peoples' private lives.

Level 1

Location hidden

#99119 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Unemployment has gone down. I don't give a sh*t of you use U-3 or U-6 charts, the numbers keep dropping and are well below the high in 2009 so either Krauthammer is getting paid to echo his masters lies or he's echoing his masters lies!!!
US Unemployment Rises in Another Indication of Weak Economy

The unemployment rate rose from 7.8 in December to 7.9 percent in January, leaving 100,000 more Americans unemployed , according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics’(BLS) monthly report.

http://rt.com/usa/news/us-unemployment-americ...
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#99120 Feb 1, 2013
Washington’s Endless Civil War

Maybe the Republicans will attempt to decapitate the federal government by leaving it without major cabinet officials. In the end, they’ll fail—and thanks to the drafters of the Constitution, at least the deranged GOP House has no say in the confirmation process. But what’s happening is more proof that what we have in Washington is not a functioning Congress, but a one-ring circus on the far right.

Read more: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01...

Level 1

Location hidden

#99121 Feb 1, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
DNC Chair: NRA is a fringe group
Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., told Chris Jansing,“the NRA has clearly become a fringe group.”
Wasserman-Schultz has ZERO credibility.

+++++

DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz Caught Again In Yet Another Lie

Democratic National Committee Chairwoman, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.), was caught for the fourth time lying to the media yesterday. After having been hammered in the media, including interviews on CNN, Ms. Schultz’s credibility has suffered grievous damage.

http://www.examiner.com/article/dnc-chairwoma...
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#99122 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
What's with Republicans and their perverted desire to get into everyone's private sex lives?
Kansas Drug Testing Next On The Docket Of 'Ultraconservative' Bills

Lawmakers seeking to abolish income taxes and stymie unions in Kansas think it might also be worthwhile to make the poor and unemployed pee in cups to prove they're not wasting taxpayer money on drugs.

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/25/kans...

Level 8

Location hidden

#99123 Feb 1, 2013
Legal immigrants: What about us?

By Rachel Rodriguez, CNN
updated 10:30 AM EST, Fri February 1, 2013

Juan De la Torre is living in the United States completely legally. He came here from Mexico with his parents at age 14. His father, a migrant worker, became a permanent resident and filed immigrant petitions for the whole family.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/01/us/legal-immigr...

....Eighteen years later, De la Torre is still in a constant cycle of waiting to hear from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. He's not an American citizen. He doesn't even have a green card, or permanent residency status. He's just in limbo, waiting to upgrade to a green card from his approved immigrant petition....De la Torre is one of many legal immigrants who feel they've been overlooked. What to do about millions of undocumented immigrants has been discussed at length in government and the media. But legal immigrants, who say they're spending countless hours and thousands of dollars to do it right, want reform to help their struggle, too.(cont.)
Gus007

Jamestown, NY

#99124 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Unemployment has gone down. I don't give a sh*t of you use U-3 or U-6 charts, the numbers keep dropping and are well below the high in 2009 so either Krauthammer is getting paid to echo his masters lies or he's echoing his masters lies!!!
UNEMPLOYMENT RATE BACK UP TO 7.9%...

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100426559

Level 1

Location hidden

#99125 Feb 1, 2013
About time this hypocrite and fraud was exposed...

Al Gore's Hypocrisy Astounding

Here's the first thing you shouldn't do in front of Al Gore: Be skeptical about catastrophic, human-caused global warming. He will rip your reputation apart, just as he once did to reputable, honorable scientists in congressional hearings.

Here's the second thing you shouldn't do in front of Al Gore: Ask him whether he himself might have the kind of conflict of interest that he takes for granted in others. For heaven's sake, do not get into the question of whether he might make a lot of money with the passage of a global warming cap-and-trade tax that he has been fighting for.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/200...

Level 8

Location hidden

#99126 Feb 1, 2013
Gus007 wrote:
<quoted text>
UNEMPLOYMENT RATE BACK UP TO 7.9%...
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100426559
And, in that same article:

"Economists were looking for 160,000 net new jobs created with the unemployment rate holding steady at 7.8 percent. The ho-hum jobs numbers for January were accompanied by substantial revisions higher for previous months, according to the report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Traders reacted positively to the report, providing a healthy gain at the market open."

;-)

Pffft!

“Go Green Bay! ”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#99127 Feb 1, 2013
George Lopez vs Joe Arpaio- Mitt Romney

“Go Green Bay! ”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#99128 Feb 1, 2013
Mariachi Vargas - La Malaguena y Cucurrucucu Paloma

Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#99129 Feb 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No you are wrong! Only legal aliens are under reciprocal treaty process, all others can be dealt with by any means!
Know you Constitution!
Why should I get mad, I am right!
Wrong again! The constitution is an evolutionary document containing amendments. The policing of legal or illegal aliens falls under the policy and guidelines set forth by the Attorney General that trickle down to the enforcement branches of ICE.

Due process has nothing to do with "reciprocal treaty process." All that means is if they do it to us, then we do it to them. Once here, they're subject to due process in the form of a deportation hearing, where an Immigration Judge determines what benefits, if any, are warranted and what violations have been committed.

Over 40% of illegals are overstays.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99130 Feb 1, 2013
Is it this bunch of lib posters and Mods doing their GAMES over on Fox Debate!!!!!!

Someone definitely is having FUN!

Bunch of LYING LOSERS!!!!!!!
MowMud

Inlet, NY

#99131 Feb 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you misconstrue what I say as a threat? I make no threats whatsoever. It is your interpretation of what I say that makes you think it is a threat.
Are you that sensitive? If so, then get over it. I have no reason to make threats against anybody here.(oh the fear) I already made it. I built it myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =91D58RuHyVUXX
I have the fear of having so much property, I can get lost on it. It is sweet when you walk out your own door... and you still gotta bring your backpack with you... even if you are driving a 'dozer. Simple pleasures you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan 29 min icthelite 118
Can We Not Have Another Clinton vs. Bush Election? 32 min Dee Dee Dee 1
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 37 min barefoot2626 127
Why Nevada has become a leader in immigration r... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 3
Distinguished pol 2 hr Guess Who 55
'Unjust': Rights groups slam spread of faciliti... 2 hr Cricket 23 1
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 2 hr Le Jimbo 603
More from around the web