The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404320 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“God Bless our Republic”

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#99172 Feb 2, 2013
"The BIGGER the lie, no matter how absurd, then people will always believe it, for they could never imagine themselves telling such a grand falsity."
This event is brazenly and maliciously being used to brainwash the public about guns, regardless of FACTS.
No motive whatsoever has been established for Adam Lanza doing this, and there is no record of him doing anything cruel to anyone, ever, and yet they are forcing us to believe that he did it, without providing one speck of actual evidence, and despite lying to us from the beginning:

http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/
What

Tallinn, Estonia

#99173 Feb 2, 2013
What?

“God Bless our Republic”

Level 1

Warrior for USA

#99174 Feb 2, 2013
The Four Horsemen of the Infocalypse is a term for internet criminals, or the imagery of internet criminals.

like so many other "computer hacker" items, as a tool for the "Four Horsemen": drug-dealers, money-launderers, terrorists, and pedophiles.
17.5.7. "What limits on the Net are being proposed?"
[...]
Newspapers are complaining about the Four Horsemen of the Infocalypse:
terrorists, pedophiles, drug dealers, and money launderers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Horsemen_of...

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

#99175 Feb 2, 2013
Patriot Warrior wrote:
"The BIGGER the lie, no matter how absurd, then people will always believe it, for they could never imagine themselves telling such a grand falsity."
This event is brazenly and maliciously being used to brainwash the public about guns, regardless of FACTS.
No motive whatsoever has been established for Adam Lanza doing this, and there is no record of him doing anything cruel to anyone, ever, and yet they are forcing us to believe that he did it, without providing one speck of actual evidence, and despite lying to us from the beginning:
http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/
False Flag Operation?
Just like Hitler's Reichstag Fire?
Very likely to HIGHLY probable.
The closer we look at history the closer Obama resembles Hitler!

http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/reichstagf...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#99176 Feb 2, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you. What policy?
Face it Posit, you're just making threats to get attention. It's sad.
Why do people make threats?
To try to control the situation through fear. To create the image that you have power over the situation and the person you are threatening.
My question to you, is why?
If I "lowered the boom" or "raised the boom" you people would still call it a threat.
Personally I am very glad the material was reposted. It should have never been taken down in the first place, IMHO, and why it was, I'll never know.

Level 1

Location hidden

#99177 Feb 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Try a little tenderness. Avoid calling folks "libtards". You'll probably get along better with the other posters who don't agree with you.
Another "Do as we say, not as we do" suggestion by the oh-so-tolerant and oh-so-civil left.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#99178 Feb 2, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you said it.
No, I asked it. Please learn to distinguish the difference between a question mark and a period.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#99179 Feb 2, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Another "Do as we say, not as we do" suggestion by the oh-so-tolerant and oh-so-civil left.
I've never used the expression "Conservat*rd" - fill in the blank either way. So, I do as I say. Unless you're a right wing extremist "fringer", I've had nothing bad to say about conservatives. I just disagree with social conservatives and fully understand fiscal conservatives who have a social conscience and don't believe corporations are people.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#99180 Feb 2, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make any sense.
I don't hate GR. I don't like him much, and I have no respect for him, but I don't hate him. Don't assume to know what I think or feel about anything.
You should be honored that I even reply to your inane comments. LOL!
Oh I am honored but don't assume that because I am that you think or feel about anything but you. LOL

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#99181 Feb 2, 2013
Warm temps are near, Punxsutawney Phil predicts!

Yea! It's snowing outside right now. Looking forward to spring.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#99182 Feb 2, 2013
City Guns and Country Guns: One of the Clearest Examples of the Political/Geographical Divide

People in the country grow up respecting guns, indispensable on most farms. In some families, hunting deer or doves or turkeys is as routine as going to the grocery, and serves the same purpose. And there are varmints: rats and groundhogs and foxes and, lately, coyotes that can do real damage to a farm. Most country people have guns. Most live long lives without ever aiming a gun at a human being, but defense is always in the back of their minds. People who live in remote places can never expect any sheriffÂ’s deputy to get there in time to fend off an intruder.

Read more: http://www.metropulse.com/news/2013/jan/30/ci...

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#99183 Feb 2, 2013
Citizenship question roils both parties as immigration debate gets underway

By Peter Wallsten and Rosalind S. Helderman,
Feb 01, 2013 02:07 AM EST

The Washington Post Published: January 31

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/citize...

Immigrant advocates and their Democratic allies insist that now, at long last, is their time. After various failed proposals over the past decade, they finally feel they have the leverage to accept nothing less than a path to full citizenship for the millions of people living illegally in the country.

But although Republican leaders are newly interested in a compromise on immigration, many in the party say that allowing undocumented immigrants to live here legally is enough and that a push for citizenship would face fierce, and possibly insurmountable, opposition from conservatives.(cont.)

Level 1

Location hidden

#99184 Feb 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I've never used the expression "Conservat*rd" - fill in the blank either way. So, I do as I say. Unless you're a right wing extremist "fringer", I've had nothing bad to say about conservatives. I just disagree with social conservatives and fully understand fiscal conservatives who have a social conscience and don't believe corporations are people.
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize the other derogatory remarks you've used toward others (me included) were acceptable in your "try a little tenderness" vocabulary.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#99185 Feb 2, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
City Guns and Country Guns: One of the Clearest Examples of the Political/Geographical Divide
People in the country grow up respecting guns, indispensable on most farms. In some families, hunting deer or doves or turkeys is as routine as going to the grocery, and serves the same purpose. And there are varmints: rats and groundhogs and foxes and, lately, coyotes that can do real damage to a farm. Most country people have guns. Most live long lives without ever aiming a gun at a human being, but defense is always in the back of their minds. People who live in remote places can never expect any sheriffÂ’s deputy to get there in time to fend off an intruder.
Read more: http://www.metropulse.com/news/2013/jan/30/ci...
What do any of those things have to do with semi-automatic assault weapons and high capacity ammo magazines? Assault weapons under consideration for ban are unnecessary to take care of any of the problems you mention unless you're pretty sure you can't hit the side of a barn using your weapon? And, if you can't, you shouldn't have a weapon in the first place.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#99186 Feb 2, 2013
A 'House Divided': If Lincoln were with us today

By 1850 the compromise system was breaking down as many Southern leaders began to vigorously advance the doctrine of the supremacy of state sovereignty. Moreover, the difference between an emerging industrial North and a continuing cotton-based, agrarian South revealed that the North and the South had different visions of what the nation ought to be. Lincoln understood this and spoke about it often.

Read more: http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/local/courier...
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#99187 Feb 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>What do any of those things have to do with semi-automatic assault weapons and high capacity ammo magazines? Assault weapons under consideration for ban are unnecessary to take care of any of the problems you mention unless you're pretty sure you can't hit the side of a barn using your weapon? And, if you can't, you shouldn't have a weapon in the first place.
Did the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban Work?

In general we found, really, very, very little evidence, almost none, that gun violence was becoming any less lethal or any less injurious during this time frame. So on balance, we concluded that the ban had not had a discernible impact on gun crime during the years it was in effect.

Read more: http://factcheck.org/2013/02/did-the-1994-ass...

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#99188 Feb 2, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize the other derogatory remarks you've used toward others (me included) were acceptable in your "try a little tenderness" vocabulary.
Said the poster with the "Where's my Obama money" slogan in the avatar. Pffft.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#99189 Feb 2, 2013
Sandy Hook Hoax Allegations Are Disturbing

I try to have some sympathy for these conspiracy theorists, reasoning that the shootings were so shocking for all of us that we've dealt with our horror in very different ways. Some have taken to Facebook and gotten in arguments over gun control. Some have performed random acts of kindness. And some, unfortunately, have reacted by trying to prove the whole thing had to be a hoax.

Read more: http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/149859...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#99190 Feb 2, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Beats me! I don't care who you blow! Just don't do it where I can see it!
If that was so true then why were you all up in Bill Clintons sex life? Nobody seen what he was dong yet you and your voyeurist Republican party seems to want to know all about Clintons sex life.... and held hearing on it too.

Fcking perverts.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#99191 Feb 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Said the poster with the "Where's my Obama money" slogan in the avatar. Pffft.
Hand in assault weapons for tax credit

A Connecticut lawmaker is hoping money will be a big enough incentive to turn in assault weapons. Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro's plan would give anybody who handed over an assault weapon a tax credit.

The idea comes from a gun owner, a father, a business owner, who believes in the right to bear arms, just not assault weapons so today he turned it in.

Read more: http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/politics/hand-in...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min Dee Dee Dee 13,159
News Study: Illegal immigrants having more kids in US (Apr '09) 3 min Juan Illota 5,751
News Duplicitous NY Times Suddenly Enthused By State... 4 min Well Well 2
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 6 min o see the light 91
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 25 min Xrcb 14,897
News FAIR's big play: Onetime fringe group hopes to ... 2 hr tomin cali 25
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 2 hr tomin cali 29
More from around the web