The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#97780 Jan 29, 2013
-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported for condescending a participant of the community.
Have a good night.
Condescending is an adjective - not a verb. Do you follow? Not a verb.

Level 8

Location hidden

#97781 Jan 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are certifiably insane.
How many of these accounts do you have anyway?
Just curious.
Must be evidence of some kind of schizophrenia. I hope the better personality wins!

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#97782 Jan 29, 2013
Gunner wrote:
Lot of fkn tea bag whining here.
Lot of little fcking weasels too.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#97783 Jan 29, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Cutting the military to pre 9/11 troop levels, integrating women in combat units; the President is a failure.
Absoutely agree.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#97784 Jan 29, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>It is NOTHING like my plan. You never understood what I proposed in the first place. Never. I made distinctions fro the beginning, and the possibility of some (long term residents and the EMPLOYED TAX CONTRIBUTORS AND FILERS) converting to TGW status. Beyond that, I'm not opposed to the Dreamers, because they came as children at the whims of parents. They had no choice. We've educated them, and this is the only home most of them know.
If you can't follow what was outlined, bow out bozo. Thank you.
I think he's too busy talking to himself to answer you right now.

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

#97785 Jan 29, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>It is NOTHING like my plan. You never understood what I proposed in the first place. Never. I made distinctions fro the beginning, and the possibility of some (long term residents and the EMPLOYED TAX CONTRIBUTORS AND FILERS) converting to TGW status. Beyond that, I'm not opposed to the Dreamers, because they came as children at the whims of parents. They had no choice. We've educated them, and this is the only home most of them know.
If you can't follow what was outlined, bow out bozo. Thank you.
Uh, uh. You wanted the illegal aliens to remain in their jobs for a limited term and they could pay taxes and it would allow big companies to make the transition of "weaning" away for paying lower wages. That was your plan. Coddle corp America and congress.
They would come around.

You got what you advocated for. Embrace it. Change is coming, this country is falling. Accept that sad reality. You and your friends gave your country away. Stop your whining.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#97786 Jan 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
I can't stop laughing.
LOL! Desperation at its most hilarious.

Level 6

Location hidden

#97787 Jan 29, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Condescending is an adjective - not a verb. Do you follow? Not a verb.
Condescending isn't a violation of TOS either so I think both of him is out of luck.

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

#97788 Jan 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's too busy talking to himself to answer you right now.
Reported for lying and instigating.

Level 8

Location hidden

#97790 Jan 29, 2013
Off topic:

Brendan Marrocco! What an inspiration! Just saw a brief news report on an American soldier who lost all four limbs to a roadside bomb. In ground breaking surgery, this 26 year old young man has two new arms that were transplanted - a first, and although it will be a couple of years before the nerves regenerate to the extent he can use them fully, he is expected to regain full use. He is such an inspiration, and the surgeons who performed this unbelievable surgery are amazing!

Level 6

Location hidden

#97791 Jan 29, 2013
-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported for lying and instigating.
Report this grandpa.

You're old news.

:p

Level 6

Location hidden

#97792 Jan 29, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Off topic:
Brendan Marrocco! What an inspiration! Just saw a brief news report on an American soldier who lost all four limbs to a roadside bomb. In ground breaking surgery, this 26 year old young man has two new arms that were transplanted - a first, and although it will be a couple of years before the nerves regenerate to the extent he can use them fully, he is expected to regain full use. He is such an inspiration, and the surgeons who performed this unbelievable surgery are amazing!
I heard about this on CNN.

Here's an article and a video from ABC

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/us-iraq-war-vet-...

You have to hear this guy speak. An impressive young man.

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

#97794 Jan 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Report this grandpa.
You're old news.
Report this.

You're still unacceptable... On all levels...

Level 6

Location hidden

#97798 Jan 29, 2013
-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
Report this.
You're still unacceptable... On all levels...
Just because I spoke to you doesn't mean I want a date.

You're free to cry on with your psychotic break now.

Level 8

Location hidden

#97799 Jan 29, 2013
Sunday driver wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you hit the nail on the head. The liberals on this topic finally drove any contrary opinions away with their insults and nastiness. That's because the very notion of somebody not agreeing with them makes liberals ill. It stirs up their inate intolerance and hatred, which is at the core of their philosophy.
Their tiny minds slammed shut around 1975 and they haven't had an original thought since then. Being closed minded and ignorant, they needed to fumigate the place of all ideas they find upsetting to their dogma. All they want to hear is liberalism's mantra by rote memory.
I think the liberals have been very fair to the moderates here and a few genuine conservatives who post here as well. I know they've been nice to me. You must be one of those teabaggers - the folks who destroyed the Tea Party and are trying to screw up Republicans.

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

#97800 Jan 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are certifiably insane.
How many of these accounts do you have anyway?
Just curious.
The ip will be tagged.
You can't handle not being in control.
More importantly, you don't like not being able to follow through with your idle threats of intimidation.
:)

You lost and you guys really are a bunch of whiny b!tches. lol
What are you gonna do now? Cry some more? Wait for something to come? You're nothing but puppets being dangled on strings. lmao

Dancing to the tune of others.. lmao

Level 6

Location hidden

#97801 Jan 29, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think the liberals have been very fair to the moderates here and a few genuine conservatives who post here as well. I know they've been nice to me. You must be one of those teabaggers - the folks who destroyed the Tea Party and are trying to screw up Republicans.
I'm a fairly conservative liberal.

My husband is a moderately liberal conservative.

;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#97802 Jan 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a fairly conservative liberal.
My husband is a moderately liberal conservative.
;)
I relate!

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

#97803 Jan 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I spoke to you doesn't mean I want a date.
You're free to cry on with your psychotic break now.
You think by spoofing my avatar, I am gonna go beserk or something? You foolish boys and girls. This is the virtual world. I enjoy watching you fools make complete azzes out of yourselves.
I laugh at you weaklings more than you will ever know. lmao

“Need a light?”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#97804 Jan 29, 2013
-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
The ip will be tagged.
You can't handle not being in control.
More importantly, you don't like not being able to follow through with your idle threats of intimidation.
:)
You lost and you guys really are a bunch of whiny b!tches. lol
What are you gonna do now? Cry some more? Wait for something to come? You're nothing but puppets being dangled on strings. lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Yvww2jzp4_kXX
Dancing to the tune of others.. lmao
"On the contraire", as you say, we won! Need a tissue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 6
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 2 hr _White American_ 308
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 3 hr spocko 968
Judge rejects lawsuit against Obama on immigration 4 hr barefoot2626 34
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 4 hr barefoot2626 64
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 6 hr Cricket 23 27,516
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr Cricket 23 137,121
More from around the web