The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#97589 Jan 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been truthful. Are you going to accuse me of something, coward?
Are you still begging for attention?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#97590 Jan 28, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
You should follow your own sage advice =)
IT MATTERS TO THE DEAD MEN'S FAMILIES, HILLARY
Exclusive: Mychal Massie rips Clinton for 'cavalier' attitude about Americans' murders
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/it-matters-to-the-...
Good evening American Lady... I see you're not taking your meds as prescribed.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#97593 Jan 28, 2013
Imagine that!!!!

1 Million illegal 'AMERICANS' living in Mexico

Level 7

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#97603 Jan 28, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Mija.... you come here day in and day out posting the most radical right wing hyperbole one can imagine. Not many take you seriously. Where I find you disgusting is how you try to rationalize your hate with Christian based morals & values.
"you come here day in and day out posting the most radical right wing hyperbole one can imagine."

Why don't you post just one example of me "posting the most radical right wing hyperbole one can imagine."?

I know you never sleep and that you hide in hours of slow thread movement. You are always busy clicking judge its when you have the strength and you're always posting under many avatars.

Surely this will be an easy task for you. Bring it! LMAO!

Level 7

Location hidden

#97604 Jan 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Flagged and reported for posting profanity. ;)
Aww, thanks for the small funnee. What a poozE you are. Ma Gawd!

LMAO!

Level 7

Location hidden

#97607 Jan 28, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Still, Rico, you have to consider the already present environmental pollution risks when you talk about California. Sure, business can leave for less polluted regions (read less restrictions), but if there are no standards, those new locations will eventually catch up. Then what?
Pollution level rankings
Most polluted US cities by short-term particulate matter[6] Rank City
1 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2 Fresno, California
3 Bakersfield, California
4 Los Angeles, California
5 Birmingham, Alabama
6 Salt Lake City, Utah
7 Sacramento, California
8 Logan, Utah
9 Chicago, Illinois
10 Detroit, Michigan
Most polluted US cities by ozone levels
Rank City
1 Los Angeles, California
2 Bakersfield, California
3 Visalia, California
4 Fresno, California
5 Houston, Texas
6 Sacramento, California
7 Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
8 Charlotte, North Carolina
9 Phoenix, Arizona
10 El Centro, California
Most polluted US cities by year-round particulate matter[7] Rank City
1 Bakersfield, California
2 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 Los Angeles, California
4 Visalia, California
5 Birmingham, Alabama
6 Hanford, California
7 Fresno, California
8 Cincinnati, Ohio
9 Detroit, Michigan
10 Cleveland, Ohio
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_pollution_in...
You have made so much progress with your progressive agenda. When you address freako in this cordial way it brings tears to my eyes. I love your brand of progress.

Can I have a kleenex please?

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#97612 Jan 28, 2013
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, thanks for the small funnee. What a poozE you are. Ma Gawd!
LMAO!
What's a "poozE"? Is that "Christian" talk? hmm..

I better flag and report that to be safe. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#97617 Jan 28, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Go for it wimp =)
Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy - the x
Hefty, Hefty, Hefty - The G
=)
LOL

Get help lady.

Level 7

Location hidden

#97619 Jan 28, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is your opinion, not everyone agrees. And you are making a big assumption about the preferences of someone you don't know, which tells me you should do a little reading on the gay lifestyle- it is as varied in beliefs and preferences as hetero.
Not sure what all you classify as deviant, but I say all's fair between consenting adults. I mean, how do you draw the line between lovemaking and "deviant" sex?
Only the loons come out in defense of the deviant homo sexers.

Homosexuality will NEVER be normal.

So Freespirit8, why is gay sex a good thing? It's been proven long ago that gays cannot have children by drilling in the same wrong places. It simply ain't normal.

Yeah we have choices...

Level 7

Location hidden

#97624 Jan 29, 2013
-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a difference of opinion and not allowing you liberals to control the board is not cowardly or being a troll.
You don't like it, Rose? Go to your Pub where the topic is nonsense and music. Not that you would be happy there either.
"LOL!"
YeahYA!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#97626 Jan 29, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You want respect then stop being such a disrespectful prig.
It's a really simple equation.
Good advise for yourself chump.

Level 7

Location hidden

#97627 Jan 29, 2013
-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not gzeena. You need to learn as the rest of your friends to stop accusing others of being other posters. Jaxx is a big boy. Let him fight his own battles. That is just one person and you wouldn't want to gang up on them, would you, Rose?
Thanks. It's okay if the bish accuses "me" of telling the painful truth. God knows I'm NOT the only one telling the truth...

Level 8

Location hidden

#97634 Jan 29, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I hear an echo?
Or is it just deja-moo
I don't know do you?

Surely you're not expecting me to know what you are "hearing" do you?

Get help lady.
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#97635 Jan 29, 2013
Why Sandy Hook Massacre Spawned Conspiracy Theories

One month after the Sandy Hook school shootings, the list of victims continues to grow. One man, Gene Rosen who found six children and a bus driver in his driveway, brought them into his home, fed them and called parents to assure them that their children were safe has been harassed by telephone, email and online by those who think he is lying about his actions, and is part of a conspiracy.

Rosen is not the first hero to be assaulted and insulted by conspiracy theorists with doubts. In 2002, when conspiracy theorist Bart Sibrel confronted astronaut Buzz Aldrin and called him a "coward and a liar" for faking the moon landings, the 72-year-old promptly punched Sibrel in the face.

A group called the Sandy Hook Truther movement has emerged from the dust and chaos over the past weeks to claim that the school shooting was all a staged event. Though many Americans are outraged and incredulous that anyone could doubt that the tragedy even happened, the Sandy Hook school shootings follow classic conspiracy thinking. Here are a few reasons why.

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/why-sandy-hook-massacre...

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#97636 Jan 29, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Teddy I have to say this. You are light years ahead of that individual.
People like you will always make a difference in the lives of others because you are open and willing to listen and attempt to understand where others are coming from.
I know because just knowing you on these threads has had an impact on me. We both have agreed to disagree many times but the approach you have taken with me and countless others is inspiring in the way that breaks down the walls that inhibit communication.
That individual is immersed in a "her way or no way" conundrum and is incapable of seeing the futility of her path.
If willing, we can all gather something good from bouncing off each other if we choose to remain receptive to each other. You have a gift for focusing your efforts on the good in people that most do not have, so don't let that person's barbs affect you.
Okay, X, YOU started this and now I am going to finish it! YOU are the reason I am who I am on these threads, YOU! I am sure that you want to know how and why. Well, let me explain it to you. Way back when, you posted a comment to me that deeply impacted me and the manner in which I now post. I don't even remember what the topic was, but you told me that my comment disappointed you. That word stabbed me, because I never want to disappoint anybody in my lifetime, not intentionally any way. I had to do a lot of soul searching and figure out how I could still hold onto my convictions, but verbalize them in a way not to offend others. I have tried to hold fast to that because YOU opened my eyes to the fact that I had to listen a lot more and learn as well as form opinions based on my experiences. YOU have always been kind to me and kind of a sideline cheerleader for me, and you can't know how much I appreciate you and your kind words. YOU have been accused of being a woman hater and more, but under it all, I know the truth about the real YOU. I count you as a friend, even if we have not met formally. Again, I thank you for your kind words. You don't have to worry about me, as I hold no grudges and this was just a ripple that peaked and is no more. You have a great one today, my friend. I also thank NTR for trying to have my back as it were! Yep, there are things that we see from different sides of the aisle, but we have learned to listen to each other and repsect each other and I think those fools in DC could learn from some of us right here how to listen to each other and try to come up with sensible solutions! Again, your opinion means a lot to me. Thank you!:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#97637 Jan 29, 2013
Cutting the military to pre 9/11 troop levels, integrating women in combat units; the President is a failure.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#97638 Jan 29, 2013
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
So Freespirit8, why is gay sex a good thing? It's been proven long ago that gays cannot have children by drilling in the same wrong places. It simply ain't normal.
Yeah we have choices...
Is the internet normal?

Level 6

Location hidden

#97639 Jan 29, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Cutting the military to pre 9/11 troop levels, integrating women in combat units; the President is a failure.
You forgot about the repeal of Don't Ask Don't tell.

Gay and Lesbian Americans are now serving openly and with their honor intact.

Does that count as a failure in your world too?

For those of us who have served it's one of the most important advancements toward equality in recent memory.

I was just wondering how you view that achievement in light of your other "complaints".

Success or failure?

Level 6

Location hidden

#97640 Jan 29, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, X, YOU started this and now I am going to finish it! YOU are the reason I am who I am on these threads, YOU! I am sure that you want to know how and why. Well, let me explain it to you. Way back when, you posted a comment to me that deeply impacted me and the manner in which I now post. I don't even remember what the topic was, but you told me that my comment disappointed you. That word stabbed me, because I never want to disappoint anybody in my lifetime, not intentionally any way. I had to do a lot of soul searching and figure out how I could still hold onto my convictions, but verbalize them in a way not to offend others. I have tried to hold fast to that because YOU opened my eyes to the fact that I had to listen a lot more and learn as well as form opinions based on my experiences. YOU have always been kind to me and kind of a sideline cheerleader for me, and you can't know how much I appreciate you and your kind words. YOU have been accused of being a woman hater and more, but under it all, I know the truth about the real YOU. I count you as a friend, even if we have not met formally. Again, I thank you for your kind words. You don't have to worry about me, as I hold no grudges and this was just a ripple that peaked and is no more. You have a great one today, my friend. I also thank NTR for trying to have my back as it were! Yep, there are things that we see from different sides of the aisle, but we have learned to listen to each other and repsect each other and I think those fools in DC could learn from some of us right here how to listen to each other and try to come up with sensible solutions! Again, your opinion means a lot to me. Thank you!:)
Wow. 15 negative judge-its and counting.

I guess by now we know that some of the people that call themselves conservatives around here are nothing more than a gang of bitter rejects that won't tolerate anyone that doesn't fall in line, but I wanted to commend you for this post.

Both the post and the negative reaction to it have helped to open my eyes a little.

You and I see a lot of issues through a different lens and that's probably not going to change, but you're a real person and I can never begrudge a real, sincere person their views.

It's easy enough to see the hate and the games and it can be discouraging, but a glimpse of this kind of honest humanity is inspiring.

Thank you.

For what it's worth you have my respect.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#97641 Jan 29, 2013
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we have choices...
We disagree, why try to debate when you have already made your views clear?
I support loving relationships, and people enjoying each other in a respectful, consentual manner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 7 min gulf 83
What If Republicans Capture the Senate? 25 min swedenforever 377
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr jimmy krack korn 135,875
Mexico's Pena Nieto says hopes U.S. immigration... 2 hr dirtbag1958 8
Portland immigrant takes sanctuary at church 2 hr dirtbag1958 3
Threats from Mexican drug cartels causes protes... 2 hr UidiotRaceMakeWor... 7
Pope chooses a moderate for Chicago archbishop 3 hr Fundie Taliban 22
•••

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE