The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
82,401 - 82,420 of 245,224 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do any of you need to talk about it. Why should anyone need to research it. Isn't there anything left in life that is sacred anymore?
Well I don't know, why don't you ask HIH why she brought up the subject of "poop chutes"?
Joe

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>My Mamma didn't raise no fools. I have everything I want and the smarts to figure out that retail is the biggest rip-off in America. I have a couple of pair of those jeans, and a few pair that cost more;-) A smart woman buys old Levis and sells them for hundreds of dollars on a $3.00 investment. Then, she locates resources for the jeans she does like at a fraction of their cost as well. At the end of the day, I have many hundreds of dollars worth of jeans for about the same price as a couple of pair of ill-fitting jeans from Walmart.
You never know what you're talking about. Why are you worried about my oral hygiene? LOL I've got my own scaler. Don't ask. You wouldn't understand. But, I'll share this much with you. The single greatest factor in health habits that can maintain good health and well-being is good oral hygiene. Single best thing anybody can do to ensure your health.
Is this thread about the President, or you and your momma?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't lie about a thing, troll.
Stop spamming and harassing, coward.
I agree Research, discovery and fact finding is much more fun. Don't you agree?
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are they going to get at the back of the line? Their country?
Yeah, right. This CIR is nothing more than smoke and mirrors and starting all over as if 1986 Amnesty never happened.
These illegal aliens are not going back home. The end of the line will take place in this country. When their number comes up, they will then be given any legal document that gives them permanent residency.
In the mean time, YOU, your kids and every other American and their kids will be competing with those who stole their way into our country.
And, we will continue to pay their bills because we remain the civilized compassionate country that just has not been fck'd enough to say, NO, yet.
What has happened to get the show on the road? The election and nothing more. Obama is not a leader and he never will be. He is just a figure and mouth piece just as the Queen of England is.
They are just moving to the next phase. If they ever were serious about securing our borders they would have initiated something.
You have some rather low standards. You said that we'll be competing with illegals for jobs, but the jobs that the vast majority of illegals hold are menial.

Most of us will not have to contend with job competition from them.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. I haven't researched it. Got more pressing things on my mind. The reason I put it out there, thought maybe some one would do that, that has children in the system. Mine are grown. I have grandchildren now. That is who I'm fighting for, on a daily basis. Their constititional future! My children know how to take care of their children's daily lives. I raised them to be self sufficient.
"I raised them to be self sufficient." Nice! All parents should IMAO, by the age of 18.
Rico the Steet Fighter

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Why thank you...I can't figure the reason behind her sudden anger. I guess she flipped because I don't hate you folks, will listen to your opinions, and won't jump your hide if I disagree. It's a mystery to me. That's how I roll, and most of you understand that. I am not here to fight.
Yup... even I hung my gloves with you.
Rico the Steet Fighter

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some rather low standards. You said that we'll be competing with illegals for jobs, but the jobs that the vast majority of illegals hold are menial.
Most of us will not have to contend with job competition from them.
Old Man is so unskilled & obviously uneducated that he has to compete with illegals in the workforce. Why else do you think he's here and so concerned about his own rear end?

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't know, why don't you ask HIH why she brought up the subject of "poop chutes"?
He's been on a roll today. Real class act.

How ya doin' Free?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now it appears to be about one old man's underdeveloped ego.

Funny how you never mentioned any of that.
Rico the Steet Fighter

Rowland Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Family Values wrote:
Video Abuse Mother Giving Her Baby Boy A Tattoo!.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Fake video.
Family Values

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Man arrested after posting Facebook photo of baby & gun
Posted: Jan 27, 2013 3:31 PM PST Updated: Jan 28, 2013 4:34 PM PST
Posted by FOX19 Digital Media Staff

COLERAIN TOWNSHIP, OH (FOX19)-

Police have arrested a Colerain man after he posted a photo of himself on Facebook holding his 1-year-old daughter and a BB gun.

Domonic Gaines, 22, was arrested after the incident which occurred at his home on Suliner Drive Sunday.

According to reports, police initially believed that Gaines was holding a handgun in the photo. However, police say the gun in question turned out to be a BB gun.

The photo depicted Gaines holding his daughter, Paradise Gaines, along with the BB gun. Police say that the close proximity of the gun to the child created a substantial risk of physical harm.

Police say they found the BB gun at the residence after the arrest was made.

"It's really been blown out of proportion," said Gaines' father, Wilson Dykes.

Dykes claims that it was the baby's maternal grandmother who saw the photo and called the police.

Gaines was arraigned on Monday morning on Child Endangerment charges. He's being held without bond in the Hamilton County Jail.

http://www.fox19.com/story/20718582/man-arres...
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
"less intelligence"
Only a fool would spend $138.00 on skinny jeans. You do not have skinny jeans as you obviously are unable to pay that much. But you keep on dreaming that iresponsible financial dream of yours.
I do not have a "fan" base like you do. I do admire the moderate conservative women here though. I also applaud their ability to be civil and remain foul free, vulgar free from having to deal with the likes of you and your friends.
It's nice knowing there are still respectable ladies in this world.
You should try brushing your teeth and rinsing your mouth out. You just might begin to feel better about yourself.
The beauty of this country is that we have choices. We have $138 jeans (and others costing more, much more) available for purchase and individuals are free to spend their money in any way they see fit. A choice of spending $138 for jeans is no more foolish than spending $100+ for a pair of clown-like pants to wear only occasionally on the golf course, after shelling out $50 for the privilege of getting on the green to wear the pants.(Gee, the more I think about it the more ludicrous it becomes.) And the entire experience is ephemeral, lasting only a few hours; whereas one typically wears expensive jeans more often, in public, and for a longer length of time.

"Nice" and "respectable ladies" are rapidly making their way to hell and being replaced with women who, basically, try to take to any crap from men. And many men--mostly conservatives and Republicans--absolutely hate losing their dominance.

It's a new world. Adapt or perish.

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I believe it was more of a mistake in word usage on your part, not a typo. I don't use spell check for non-business applications.
Maybe and maybe not. Regardless, I have no problems not being college educated or others having the ability to articulate better than me. I do have a problem with people who condescend me and others for what we "lack" according to "your" standards and that of your friends in our spelling or word usage.

It makes me wonder what your real reason and purpose is here on the threads. Cause the way you treat others kinda contradicts what you claim is your purpose or cause.

Education is a great privilege and gift to possess and not something to be taken for granted. On the same note, education does not always come from schools, universities and books.

Even the best scholars do not have all the right answers or understand everything in life to a tee. But to condescend others for not possessing what you obvious have in the area of education, is weak at best. I can only guess people like you have this over abundance of knowledge, yet somehow do not know what to do with it, let alone know how to use it. So, you bully the saps that are not college educated or just lack in their writing and spelling skills. OOH RAH. You go girl. We all have our purposes in life. Even if it's in the virtual world.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I kinda fell into the middle of a discussion that I am still trying to get the jist of it. I do think at times, the schools really over step their boundaries. On the same note, I do not think it is the schools place to raise peoples kids and teach them manners and respect. Parents are and have faultered in that department. Just look at how several talk here on a public forum. My mouth would be into next week and I would not be able to sit for a week if I spoke to my elders the way they do. That is a problem that stemmed from home and the lack of parenting. And, I do not buy, but the parents or single mom has to work.
You want respect then stop being such a disrespectful prig.

It's a really simple equation.

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now it appears to be about one old man's underdeveloped ego.
Funny how you never mentioned any of that.
No, it would be more about your "underdeveloped ego", Jaxx. You are still whining and fighting just to be you. It's the reason that you go running to Topix crying. You have this tremendous need to be Queen of Topix just as much as NPR has this deep need to be King of Topix.

Hey, here's a thought. Why don't you and NPR exchange your plumbing and see if then, you guys can find some peace within.

Mind you, it's just a thought.
:)

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text> I agree Research, discovery and fact finding is much more fun. Don't you agree?
Oh you mean stalking, spying, researching personal information, posting it publicly, then lying about it to harass someone? Yes, I know how much fun that is for you and your kind.

It's wrong, but then you don't seem to know the difference between right and wrong, POS.

You really want to there again and reignite the harassment over personal information? Get your own life. See I'm not interested in yours in the least. You're not very interesting in my opinion.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer Momma.

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You want respect then stop being such a disrespectful prig.
It's a really simple equation.
PO, Jaxx. I do not think, I would ever be able to respect you as an individual. You are too moody, high maintenance and you never feel you are at fault with anything, especially your anger and other emotions that seem to flip with the wind.

You and your friends do a lot of projecting of your own personalities. It is YOU who has this commanding need for others to abide by your rules and see you as being right and them wrong in their thinking. You do not compromise, Jaxx. And with some things, compromise just is not an option.

No, the real "simple equation" is for you to get help as to what is really ailing you in life. It can't be anonymous posters in a virtual world, Jaxx. And if it is? You are worse off than humanly imaginable.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
He's hell, not one.
Hell on Heels is a cowgirl.
Got it, girl/lady!
Blood on the Dance Floor - "Hell on Heels (Givin' In To Sin)"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What the hell are you even talking about?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I kinda fell into the middle of a discussion that I am still trying to get the jist of it. I do think at times, the schools really over step their boundaries. On the same note, I do not think it is the schools place to raise peoples kids and teach them manners and respect. Parents are and have faultered in that department. Just look at how several talk here on a public forum. My mouth would be into next week and I would not be able to sit for a week if I spoke to my elders the way they do. That is a problem that stemmed from home and the lack of parenting. And, I do not buy, but the parents or single mom has to work.
You won't get any arguments from me on that except that many parents don't know any better. They are the same type of parents that would get their kids pierced or tatooed just to satisfy the selfishness within themselves regardless of how their children would feel in the future as a result of parent's immature deeds. I will say it again, It's the culture and it ain't American. It is the direct result of non-assimilation. The kumbiah junkies are too blind to see it. They are the byproducts of the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••