The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
82,381 - 82,400 of 245,399 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Psycho Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoia lies.
Nope, not paranoid at all, troll.

Doesn't matter who you are. You're just another ignorant little troll.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Level 10

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to discontinue the parents from having lunch with their children!" I asked where, and YOU got snippy telling me to google it.
Wasn't being snippy! You took it that way. Just telling it like it is.
Google works, ask works, yahoo works. Whole pages of it.
- Trying to discontinue the parents from having lunch with their children!- Blue it up, and look what you got!
If you can't handle that, you need not reply to me.
LOL, whatever. I can handle a whole lot more than that. I know how to search for stuff, which I why I asked where, as I was going to look up the dang story. What I got was nothing but attitude. It means nothing to me. If it makes you feel better, great. You proved nothing.

“MUAH”

Since: Jan 13

OOH RAH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies and more lies based on ignorance and hatred.
Hiding behind a fake name won't disguise your ugly biases, gzeena. You're disgusting.
That's not gzeena. You need to learn as the rest of your friends to stop accusing others of being other posters. Jaxx is a big boy. Let him fight his own battles. That is just one person and you wouldn't want to gang up on them, would you, Rose?
Psycho Texan

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Lies and more lies based on ignorance and hatred.
Hiding behind a fake name won't disguise your ugly biases, gzeena. You're disgusting.
8 lies.

Level 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

s/b: which is why I asked...

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
Your is one of them - Yours
Got to have that right or spelling police will be along =) You know, the ones who don't have anything else to whine about.
Yup..

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a difference of opinion and not allowing you liberals to control the board is not cowardly or being a troll.
You don't like it, Rose? Go to your Pub where the topic is nonsense and music. Not that you would be happy there either.
"LOL!"
Listen control freak, when I have a poster following me around and posting spam to me in every post, he's a troll and it's cowardly. That is MY opinion, and I'm entitled to it.

The only ones trying to control this board are YOU and those like you. You're afraid. You live in constant fear that you'll be shown up for the frauds and ignorant fools you are, and that you'll lose control.

You don't like what I post to someone else? Scroll on by. I'll post wherever I choose, and you don't have to like it.

I'm happy no matter where I am, GR.
Psycho Texan

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nope, not paranoid at all, troll.
Doesn't matter who you are. You're just another ignorant little troll.
Lies lies lies.

Level 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Parents don't need to eat lunch with their children. We have special days for that where the children can proudly show off their parents or grandparents at a SCHEDULED event. Understand? That means the cafeteria staff can prepare extra to accomodate them and somebody is charged with working a desk at the door to identify who is entering and assign them a name tag, check off their names on a list. Or do you think the front office should have parental interruptions every day at lunch hour? School lunchrooms are not public cafeterias, cupcake. What are you wanting to do? Isolate your child from the other children and express your "approval" "disapproval" of the little ones that congregate with your child? Leave him/her alone to find his own place with his peers. You can see him for a snack after school and indoctrinate him at that time.
Eactly!!! Our system has always had a good rapport with parents, but we set boundaries.

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
grumble grumble, grumble...
Is there anybody your not jealous of?
Jealousy has got to be the most ugliest feeling a person can have, Jaxx. I'm not the one going through senior citizen crisis. I am not the one who has had to fight all my life to be me.

Jealousy is for people like you and your friends.

You and your friends really need to look more inward at your nastiness and hatred towards others. You are being treated the way you treat others. It's ugly, unneccessary and must leave a bitter taste in the mouth.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
So after all of this time you have been preaching "compromise" now that you think you have seen some by the Republicans you are bashing them over their heads with it?
WTF?!
Don't beat yourself up over it. There is a definite lack of integrity seen by me in regards to that other post you are replying to.

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Only his devoted fans and suck-ups, the only posters on the threads with even less intelligence.
"less intelligence"

Only a fool would spend $138.00 on skinny jeans. You do not have skinny jeans as you obviously are unable to pay that much. But you keep on dreaming that iresponsible financial dream of yours.

I do not have a "fan" base like you do. I do admire the moderate conservative women here though. I also applaud their ability to be civil and remain foul free, vulgar free from having to deal with the likes of you and your friends.

It's nice knowing there are still respectable ladies in this world.
You should try brushing your teeth and rinsing your mouth out. You just might begin to feel better about yourself.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Psycho Texan wrote:
<quoted text>
9 years of school, 31 years of continued education and dealing with you nuts on a daily basis. I've read the books and have done my part. Now it's time for a laugh at you cruel nutters expense. Enjoy, I am.
Not at mine, clown. We're laughing at your pathetic efforts. You got nuthin'. Every illiterate in America has his/her age in years of "continuing education". It doesn't mean anything has ever penetrated the wall of ignorance that surrounds them. It just means they know that if you put your hand in the fire, you'll get blisters. Expect that.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. I haven't researched it. Got more pressing things on my mind. The reason I put it out there, thought maybe some one would do that, that has children in the system. Mine are grown. I have grandchildren now. That is who I'm fighting for, on a daily basis. Their constititional future! My children know how to take care of their children's daily lives. I raised them to be self sufficient.
So, if I have this right, you're complaining about something that doesn't relate to you at all, but you have no idea what your adult children with children think about your concerns because you raised them to be so self-sufficient they don't discuss these things with you? Or, you never hear from them?

What doesn't this surprise me at all.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell? When did all this commotion start? Parents going to school to have lunch with their kids?
...scratching head.. WHY?
Don't get me wrong.. But what the hell is happening in this country? What happened to sending the kid to school, pack them a sack lunch or give'em money to buy from the cafeteria who had a routine monthly menu? Parents went to work, or mom stayed home and ran the house. Kids came home from school, did their homework, did chores, dinner at 6 with everyone at the table.
This country is turning into one big drama fest.
Parents have morphed into helicopters and are hovering over their children well into the second decade of their children's lives.
What ails them. Are they that insecure?

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Listen control freak, when I have a poster following me around and posting spam to me in every post, he's a troll and it's cowardly. That is MY opinion, and I'm entitled to it.
The only ones trying to control this board are YOU and those like you. You're afraid. You live in constant fear that you'll be shown up for the frauds and ignorant fools you are, and that you'll lose control.
You don't like what I post to someone else? Scroll on by. I'll post wherever I choose, and you don't have to like it.
I'm happy no matter where I am, GR.
I addressed a standard box post of yours, Rose. It was not addressed to anyone specifically.

No, you are not happy. Otherwise you would not be trying to anger or upset me by calling me, "GR". You failed on both accounts. I do not care who you and your friends may think I am. I know who I am, what I am and who I am not and what I am not.

You really do not converse, Rose. You nag, b!tch and complain for the most part. So do your fri4ends when people have different thoughts than them. They too do not know how to do friendly banter in debating topics.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I made a typo. I bet you had to run my post through spell check to catch that. Yes you did otherwise you would had thrown the punch the first go around.
Why would I sue Stanford. I am not college educated. You got a problem with that too, you disrespectful lil' snot nose b!tch.
You earned that critique so don't go crying about it.
Spell check this. p.o.
Actually, I believe it was more of a mistake in word usage on your part, not a typo. I don't use spell check for non-business applications.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
"less intelligence"
Only a fool would spend $138.00 on skinny jeans. You do not have skinny jeans as you obviously are unable to pay that much. But you keep on dreaming that iresponsible financial dream of yours.
I do not have a "fan" base like you do. I do admire the moderate conservative women here though. I also applaud their ability to be civil and remain foul free, vulgar free from having to deal with the likes of you and your friends.
It's nice knowing there are still respectable ladies in this world.
You should try brushing your teeth and rinsing your mouth out. You just might begin to feel better about yourself.
My Mamma didn't raise no fools. I have everything I want and the smarts to figure out that retail is the biggest rip-off in America. I have a couple of pair of those jeans, and a few pair that cost more;-) A smart woman buys old Levis and sells them for hundreds of dollars on a $3.00 investment. Then, she locates resources for the jeans she does like at a fraction of their cost as well. At the end of the day, I have many hundreds of dollars worth of jeans for about the same price as a couple of pair of ill-fitting jeans from Walmart.

You never know what you're talking about. Why are you worried about my oral hygiene? LOL I've got my own scaler. Don't ask. You wouldn't understand. But, I'll share this much with you. The single greatest factor in health habits that can maintain good health and well-being is good oral hygiene. Single best thing anybody can do to ensure your health.
Family Values

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Video Abuse Mother Giving Her Baby Boy A Tattoo!.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Parents have morphed into helicopters and are hovering over their children well into the second decade of their children's lives.
What ails them. Are they that insecure?
Well, I kinda fell into the middle of a discussion that I am still trying to get the jist of it. I do think at times, the schools really over step their boundaries. On the same note, I do not think it is the schools place to raise peoples kids and teach them manners and respect. Parents are and have faultered in that department. Just look at how several talk here on a public forum. My mouth would be into next week and I would not be able to sit for a week if I spoke to my elders the way they do. That is a problem that stemmed from home and the lack of parenting. And, I do not buy, but the parents or single mom has to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••