The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381834 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#97498 Jan 28, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some rather low standards. You said that we'll be competing with illegals for jobs, but the jobs that the vast majority of illegals hold are menial.
Most of us will not have to contend with job competition from them.
You make "menial" sound like a bad word. Menial is lucrative in a service oriented society. We are increasingly becoming such and we should be competing.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Sunnyvale, CA

#97499 Jan 28, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about her or her Mom but they too could be failures just like Obama is to our nation. At least one of them seems to exhibit the characteristics of such.
Gossip girl.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#97500 Jan 28, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the tip. It appeared earlier that it was about some queer guys dead momma, but I didn't want to comment on that.
You've got the wrong queer.

My mother is very much alive and it would be a good idea for you to find somethng else to talk about.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#97501 Jan 28, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I don't think this kueer thing is working out for him any better than being normal did. He sure seems to have a lot of anger from life to release here on Topix.
Not much to respect in him at all.
LOL

I have to laugh at your continual use of terms like "kueer". It reminds me of the one kid in school who was constantly trying to get others to like him. He bounced around several different cliques, acting like they acted, talking like they talked, always conforming to whoever would take him but it never lasted because it was always disingenuous.

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

#97502 Jan 28, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're a real oddity. You have no difficulty whatsoever reading old dudette's convoluted posts at all. Or, is it just a matter of cheering on the "war" against reason with you? You're pathetically self-involved, so let me put your words back in your line of sight:
"WHO gives a damn? Shut the hell up talking about yourself.
There are MORE pressing things on our mind!"
That would be mind (as in a singular mind)? Does it take a collective effort for the lot of you conspiracy nuts to form one fully functioning intact brain? Please add more members to the group. You haven't scored yet.
Why don't you stfu and keep your nose out of everybodys business for once. You are not the Queen bee. No one is.

Stop trying to control others. People just don't agree with you, your morals or values. Not that you have any.

And quite frankly, this is a public message board and everyone is sick and tired of you making it all about you and your family. Your family obviously is not as picture perfect as you like to paint it to be. You put too much effort into it.

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

#97503 Jan 28, 2013
Opens, closes cabinet, turns....
Did we run out of puke bags again?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#97504 Jan 28, 2013
Rico the Steet Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Man is so unskilled & obviously uneducated that he has to compete with illegals in the workforce. Why else do you think he's here and so concerned about his own rear end?
He is not and he would compete if he had to.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#97505 Jan 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I have to laugh at your continual use of terms like "kueer". It reminds me of the one kid in school who was constantly trying to get others to like him. He bounced around several different cliques, acting like they acted, talking like they talked, always conforming to whoever would take him but it never lasted because it was always disingenuous.
LOL! Sounds about right, X.

I think he's also baiting Jax to get a rise out of him. Uh oh, that didn't come out right.

Anyway, he's baiting to make Jax mad so he'll report him, then Oaky can have something to whine about again. LOL!

Level 6

Location hidden

#97506 Jan 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
"I have to laugh at your continual use of terms like "kueer"."

Considering the fact that he was over on the mods thread whiing about people calling his wife names it does seem kind of ironic, but I guess you have to consider the source.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#97507 Jan 28, 2013
-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you stfu and keep your nose out of everybodys business for once. You are not the Queen bee. No one is.
Stop trying to control others. People just don't agree with you, your morals or values. Not that you have any.
And quite frankly, this is a public message board and everyone is sick and tired of you making it all about you and your family. Your family obviously is not as picture perfect as you like to paint it to be. You put too much effort into it.
Control freak
Projecting
Insecure
Jealous
Rude
Angry
Control freak
Did I mention control freak?
Joe

Providence, UT

#97508 Jan 28, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got the wrong queer.
My mother is very much alive and it would be a good idea for you to find somethng else to talk about.
Oh. Yeah the one I read about was named Jack McIntosh obviously your name is "Jaxxon" an honest mistake on my part. I've gotta tell ya though, I'll talk about anything I feel like talking about. Save your limp wristed internet threats to jac someone off with. I'm not interested.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#97509 Jan 28, 2013
-- OId Man -- wrote:
Opens, closes cabinet, turns....
Did we run out of puke bags again?
Depends. You're wearing them.

“Speak softly”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#97510 Jan 28, 2013
-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe and maybe not. Regardless, I have no problems not being college educated or others having the ability to articulate better than me. I do have a problem with people who condescend me and others for what we "lack" according to "your" standards and that of your friends in our spelling or word usage.
It makes me wonder what your real reason and purpose is here on the threads. Cause the way you treat others kinda contradicts what you claim is your purpose or cause.
Education is a great privilege and gift to possess and not something to be taken for granted. On the same note, education does not always come from schools, universities and books.
Even the best scholars do not have all the right answers or understand everything in life to a tee. But to condescend others for not possessing what you obvious have in the area of education, is weak at best. I can only guess people like you have this over abundance of knowledge, yet somehow do not know what to do with it, let alone know how to use it. So, you bully the saps that are not college educated or just lack in their writing and spelling skills. OOH RAH. You go girl. We all have our purposes in life. Even if it's in the virtual world.
Your misused word was plopped down in the middle of insults. Do you feel more powerful when you insult, demean, and expose personal information like that obituary you posted? University doesn't teach you ethics and tact; hopefully you get them from your parents or another mentor. Or you open a book and educate yourself. I don't care about your spelling skills or your occasional awkwardness in word choice. I just don't like who you are.

Level 6

Location hidden

#97511 Jan 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Sounds about right, X.
I think he's also baiting Jax to get a rise out of him. Uh oh, that didn't come out right.
Anyway, he's baiting to make Jax mad so he'll report him, then Oaky can have something to whine about again. LOL!
He's going to have to come up with better bait than that.

I can't get too mad at a "man" that doesn't even have the courage to spell the insult right.

“MUAH”

OOH RAH

#97512 Jan 28, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the kind of parent I am/was! Though never had to be this extreme. Mine knew by the look on my face, what passed muster, and what didn't! They are raising theirs the same way! There are still good parents in this world. Some, not so much. I always said, "If you tell me the truth, and never lie to me, I will defend you to my death, if it comes to that! But if you lie to me, you're on your own." Had/got respect for it to.
Never had a problem after that!
Was not their best friend, I was the parent.
Now we are best friends, after they are grown, though they still ask for advice.
Father Teaches Daughter Lesson About Facebook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Dw7GJXvmxC0XX
"Was not their best friend, I was the parent.
Now we are best friends, after they are grown, though they still ask for advice."

That's the way it was intended to be. The moment they spared the rod, everything went to hell in a hand basket. I do not say, kids need to be beaten. They need to know there are rules, common sense, manners, ethics amongst other things. You can still discipline with having understanding and vice versa.

Level 6

Location hidden

#97513 Jan 28, 2013
-- OId Man -- wrote:
<quoted text>
"...this is a public message board and everyone is sick and tired of you making it all about you.."

Hypocrite much?

Most people are sick of you using this forum to vent your impotent rage, but I guess it's cheaper than therapy so we're trying to be patient.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#97514 Jan 28, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Yeah the one I read about was named Jack McIntosh obviously your name is "Jaxxon" an honest mistake on my part. I've gotta tell ya though, I'll talk about anything I feel like talking about. Save your limp wristed internet threats to jac someone off with. I'm not interested.
Ewwwww, a big bad moron.....I mean Mormon. LOL!

Everyone's so scared.

Level 9

Sunnyvale, CA

#97515 Jan 28, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
He's going to have to come up with better bait than that.
I can't get too mad at a "man" that doesn't even have the courage to spell the insult right.
Seriously. These "men" who try to insult you really make me laugh. It's their insecurity and discomfort about their own sexuality that's evident. A secure man has no need to insult a gay man about such things and vice versa. In fact, how often do we ever hear of a gay many insulting heterosexuals about being straight? I never have, and I'm an old broad. LOL!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#97516 Jan 28, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>

Level 6

Location hidden

#97517 Jan 28, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your misused word was plopped down in the middle of insults. Do you feel more powerful when you insult, demean, and expose personal information like that obituary you posted? University doesn't teach you ethics and tact; hopefully you get them from your parents or another mentor. Or you open a book and educate yourself. I don't care about your spelling skills or your occasional awkwardness in word choice. I just don't like who you are.
"I just don't like who you are."

You're not alone in the department.

Truth be told, I don't think he likes who he is either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama says failure to pass immigration reform o... 10 min tomin cali 21
News Trump Brings Fiery Message To Thousands in Hart... 13 min spud 21
Bonnies Road House Emporium (Apr '14) 21 min Freespirit8 142
News Donald Trump Eats a Taco Bowl to Celebrate Cinc... 28 min serfs up 5
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 32 min serfs up 389
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 41 min Just Slim 140,948
News CA: Give Obamacare to Illegal ImmigrantsBy , Ka... 2 hr wild child 4
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 13 hr spud 5,516
More from around the web