The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
81,541 - 81,560 of 245,361 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

¿Como quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Honey, as a matter of fact on this thread (and several others) some of us have discussed the problem of obesity in America several times going back over the last couple of years so you can get your attitude outta my face and contribute or STFU and go bother somebody that cares.
I tried to be nice. I really did.
She doesn't have anyone else. She's been ran out of every thread in the Kentucky Forum.

Level 9

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to be nice too, but I haven't read anything on this thread regarding obesity. I haven't been on here for years and am not privy to your previous discussions. She was responding to Old Man regarding his comments of "fat Kentuckians".
My attitude isn't in your face and you have no right to tell me to STFU. You certainly have no problem making comments regarding anything you feel strongly about. Do I interfere and tell you to STFU? Also I didn't "bother you"! You jumped into this discussion.
"I tried to be nice too, but I haven't read anything on this thread regarding obesity."

That's because you're the dumbest newbie around here.

Level 9

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Diane wrote:
My friends will be back today. Probably hard.
Please listen seriously to what they have to say.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It's up to you.
"My friends will be back today. Probably hard."

LOL! What kind of friends you've got?

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T LIE!!!!! Never have, never will! Now you get that in your very thick skull!
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still abusing retards. Rob any seniors out of the SS lately, Rico? Or do you just pushing them face first into the ground? Your friend NPR does. Especially the "fat Kentuckians".
Quote from NPR:
Recent report on Ky.'s obese future has experts seeking solutions
Published: September 24, 2012
Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/09/24/2349167/re ...
By Cheryl Truman ctruman@herald-leader.com
Hey, did you hear the one about Kentuckians getting even fatter?
Last week the Trust for America's Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation released the "F as in Fat: How Obesity Threatens America's Future 2012" report, which stated plainly that if the United States doesn't change its couch-hugging, burger-scarfing ways, 13 states could have adult obesity rates higher than 60 percent by 2030. Kentucky is predicted to jump from a 30 percent adult obesity rate in 2011 to 60.1 percent in 2030.(cont.)
Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/09/24/2349167/re ...
Smoke that, dimwit.
At least you didn't say "retard" as did Old Man. Oh! You say you hadn't noticed? Well, now that I've brought this to your attention, what say you about THAT insult? See, we actually do have a problem with too many of us in Kentucky being fat or obese (neither term is offensive), and you may very well be mentally challenged, but I still wouldn't call you "retarded" because that's a very insulting term.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to be nice too, but I haven't read anything on this thread regarding obesity. I haven't been on here for years and am not privy to your previous discussions. She was responding to Old Man regarding his comments of "fat Kentuckians".
My attitude isn't in your face and you have no right to tell me to STFU. You certainly have no problem making comments regarding anything you feel strongly about. Do I interfere and tell you to STFU? Also I didn't "bother you"! You jumped into this discussion.
"I haven't been on here for years and am not privy to your previous discussions."

Then can the attitude until you know what's going on.

Like I said, this is an issue I talk about quite often because I think it is an important one and I'll look for any reasonable opportunity to pursue the subject.

I don't give a flying fk what some sorry old man was talking about, I asked you a perfectly reasonable question and you copped an attitude because a reasonable discussion isn't on your agenda.

Like I said before, get your attitude out of my face and leave me to discuss what I want and we don't have to have a problem.

Level 9

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

justagi wrote:
<quoted text>"I'll take your word for that, I don't have your culinary expertise." Spoken by the lead character (Nicholi Hel) in the book "Shibumi, by Trevanian- always loved that line. I first read theis novel in the mid-seventies. In it, he describes the internet of the present day. The man was a visionary and so far ahead of Al Gore in his prediction of the internet. Anywho- don't you people ever sleep?
Jeje!!!!
I was having a good time...

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Road to Perdition

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not wounded. You must be the kind that thinks like NTR or may be her, for all we know. Did you know 'Carrie Nation' was from Kentucky? One of the first states in the United States. Yeah, kind of been around a while, kind of like Dodge City. You do know Boot Hill is real don't you?
Whoa Nellie! you ain't the only one here with a lotta hard bark on ya! We wise old owls know that Boot Hill is full up with impetuous youth.

TOMBSTONE TERRITORY

http://youtu.be/1pw9-cz9uMs

William M. Backer

Level 9

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still recovering from being taken through the ringer. How are the death threats going? Catch any anonymous posters? Oh did you finally wise up and concede to defeat, you big azz phony. lol
The sky only falls on Topx hot shots like yourself, big guy. You should be tickled pink 'bout that, sweetheart!
You do know you are a very controlling personality, don't cha?
You want to control Topix.
You want to control guns.
You want to control opinions.
You want to control anonymous posters.
You want to control Topix Moderators.
Is there anything in your real life that you have control of?
Or does Paul manage that too?
It's the only account I have used. You and your friends just do not like being seen for what you are.
Are you ever nice when you speak, Jax? You always come across as angry and condescending. Something you actually think you are entitled in how to treat others. You can't deny many anonymous people have told you as much in a very short period of time.
Ohhh STFU, canto 'e mamao!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here you fck'd up broad. I NEVER contacted your neighbor so you can stop your b.s. You are the most conceited and insecure broad here on Topix. Not even Rose is as pathetic as you are in the attention seeking department. She's the same age as you are. Do you hear her talking about her size
I could care less what your neighbors look like. I am not the one who has the image problem. You are. Quite frankly, the way you talk about yourself at your age of being 64. You remind me of Fran Fines mother on The Nanny.
Just burns your butt that you can't control the conversation anymore doesn't it ya old fart?

Get some new material.
Raine

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Looks like all the usual idiots are here.
Good time on a Saturday night woo hoo!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
When's the revolution?
Can't wait to see you old tea baggers throwing your adult diapers at tanks.
The image that conjured up made me laugh out loud.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here you fck'd up broad. I NEVER contacted your neighbor so you can stop your b.s. You are the most conceited and insecure broad here on Topix. Not even Rose is as pathetic as you are in the attention seeking department. She's the same age as you are. Do you hear her talking about her size
I could care less what your neighbors look like. I am not the one who has the image problem. You are. Quite frankly, the way you talk about yourself at your age of being 64. You remind me of Fran Fines mother on The Nanny.
Let's get this straight. When you lie about me, I will correct you. The fact that you make me correct you repeatedly is either testament to early Alzheimer's taking a toll on you, or you are unwilling and unable to receive the message clearly no matter how succinctly it's delivered. Either way, you're the on with the problem. Nobody else cares.
Fear The Obama Zombies

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

How does one define an Obama Zombie?

The evidence is becoming crystal clear for us all... or, at least those who have any eyes left to see. Lawlessness, lies, fear of the truth, avoiding facts, creating distractions, denial of reality, blind obedience to a path to the death of liberty and freedom. We have an entire generation of "home grown" domestic terrorists who are collectively destroying, or supporting destruction, of our republic, our freedoms and rights, our economy and wealth, and who are oblivious to the consequences, or are deliberately bringing it about.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apple Discovers Underage Workers After Stepping Up Labor Audits
By Reuters
Posted Jan 25th 2013
http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/01/25/apple...
Apple in recent years has faced accusations of building its profits on the backs of poorly treated and severely underpaid workers in China. That criticism came to the fore around 2010, after reports of suicides at Foxconn drew attention to the long hours that migrant laborers frequently endure, often for a pittance in wages and in severely cramped living conditions.(cont.)
I'm glad to read Apple is trying to uphold standards, but do you seriously believe American labor can compete on a cost basis with child labor elsewhere in the world? Or, should we just put our own children back to work in manufacturing facilities? Exactly how high to you have to raise a tariff to overcome child abuse and slave labor in foreign lands?
have u ever tried addressing a problem with a SOLUTION rather than bring up even more 'problems'?
I've this question before on other threads: how MUCH is the real cost of a gallon of milk? who the freak knows!?! the govt has been manipulating the retailing of milk (among other essential foodstuffs) for soooo long, WHO KNOWS? 99cents p/gal or 99 dollars per gal.
if raising tariffs on the goods that Apple makes raises the price of the goods to double or ????, so what? that would be the REAL price of that product. the true Free Market would separate the winners from the losers.
maybe we would become LESS of a materialistic society and be BETTER for it.
remember when being materialistic was considered BAD?
remember when being the world's manufacturing giant was GOOD?
when Made In America WAS the Standard?
what do you want, some perfect answer?
me thinks u don't want ANY answer except stay the course...
how else do u expect to bring real, middle class manufacturing jobs BACK home?
do poor foreigners matter the same or more than poor, unemployed Americans?
if all we sold to was US, what would be the harm in supplying THE WORLD'S LARGEST CONSUMER ECONOMY?
let's at least treat other countries IMPORTS the same as they do ours for starters, okay?
country A has a 20, 40, 60% import tariff on autos, shouldn't we have the same for theirs? they lower theirs, we lower ours. they build a factory here, they pay zero.
crappy tariffs has cost us, what, electronics, clothing, sneakers,???
u are right, NO free society can compete with forced/slave wage labor or manufacturing with NO safety/enviro limitations. that's exactly what OUR Fed Govt has been ALLOWING since at least the 60s/70s... thru Admin after Admin.
IT'S THE GOVT, STOOPID.
duh....
Fear The Obama Zombies

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Symptoms of being an Obama Zombie:
Ultimately, all these symptoms lead to death of liberty, freedom and rights, and create dysfunction within the zombies themselves:

Entitlement Mentality; They should get something for nothing, and it can come from anyone else.
Lawlessness; The Rule of Law and the Constitution mean little or nothing to these types of people. They willingly follow and support those who provide them their fix, like a drug addict, always looking to the next fix.
Often have little or no morals, or ethics, and condemn such things as religion, God, truth, guns, home schooling, and absolutes.
Easily lie, cheat and steal, defraud others, and oppress others for their selfish, perverted needs, as a way of life.
Refuse to hear or research facts or truth on most subjects, and are willing to hurt anyone in their way to get what they want.
Have trouble thinking and using common sense. They live in their matrix of lies as if it is a real world.
Fear The Obama Zombies

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

For example, the Obama eligibility issue. The hatred, the manipulations, the avoidance, the fear and the cover-up shine brightly through these people, despite there being a huge amount of evidence proving there are serious questions about Obama.

Obama...

Spent millions hiding and covering up all his personal records about his previous life. Why would someone do that if he had nothing to hide? Obama says "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with something to hide." So, why does Obama NOT reveal all these things? Why do Obama Zombies cover for him and his "hiding" of his past? Why are they constantly in denial of their "messiah's" troubles and issues?
Obama completely ignored a court order to appear for answering the charges against him. This is lawlessness. He is not above the law, and if anyone believes he is, they are delusional.

What has Obama done to suggest all is not right?
His birth certificate which he released is a proven forgery.
His selective service records are likely forged as well.
His social security number belongs to another man who died 100 years ago.
E-Verify flagged him as being a suspected illegal immigrant.
No past girl friends, friends, associates or virtually anyone have come forward with stories and experiences with Obama... why not? That's a bit strange to most thinking people, but not the Obama Zombies.
Obama Zombies blindly, mindlessly, robotically proceed like amoebas in a swamp environment, just doing only what obamoebas can do.
Fear The Obama Zombies

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

If someone is committing a crime against you... stealing your money under the color of law, breaking into your personal property, breaking into your life, destroying your livelihood... what would any sane, thinking human do? What do you do to stop the lawlessness? What do you do to stop the destruction of your way of life? What do you do to stop the rape and pillage of your family and friends by the domestic terrorists?

More Americans paying more and more for gas, food, energy, any barely grumbling about it, and allowing the corruption to continue. Who is doing something about those things?
Allowing lawlessness to reign through the IRS in deceiving the public about so-called "income" taxes. All lawfully provable fraud and deceit, but who cares?
Allowing the illegal/unconstitutional Federal Reserve to steal our wealth daily, for the past almost 100 years.
Allowing various agencies of the federal government to encroach into state and personal sovereignty merely for control and manipulation;
They took over our public schools for their own indoctrination machine.
They took over our state governments via handouts and "grants" which demand giving up sovereignty for accepting their privilege.
They stole our lands, calling them "federal" lands, despite it being illegal for the government to "own" land, other than what is lawfully ceded to them by the states... meaning that every inch of "federal" lands is really the People's lands, and the U.S. Forest Service is out of their jurisdiction.
The state governments have followed in suit, turning our rights into privileges for which we must pay fees for... another criminal act.
We have most police and sheriff departments becoming thug operations, oppressing the public, and ignoring their oaths, stealing money under color of law, just waiting for the change to shoot someone or beat someone up. Real heroes...
Drivers' licenses - making us all into commercial "drivers" who they claim must have a "license" to travel in this republic.(Traveling is a right, NOT a privilege that can be taxed.
FILL IN THE BLANK!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh STFU, canto 'e mamao!
He's been firing blanks ever since he got here.
Fear The Obama Zombies

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

FBI, CIA, NSA, Supreme Court, AG, the Pentagon... all have a legal duty under 18 U.S.C. to do something against this lawlessness. Hundreds of thousands totally ignoring the law, ignoring the Obama eligibility facts presented, totally ignoring their oath of office. They are treasonous troops, and leaders if they ignore all these things and do nothing.

Living a delusion, lies, fraud, a matrix world of lies and deceptions they love to embrace, but which can only lead to where every nation and people in the world have gone... destruction.

Completely blind... no light in them, no entertaining of facts, truth, law or reality. These can't enter their minds and hearts.

All these people doing this, with the powerful help of the mainstream media complicity in this terrorism of lies and fraud ... it must be a sickness, a mental disease that has captured their lives, and which is traversing our country destroying the true leaders and defenders of the constitution... destroying logic, common sense, destroying any semblance of what freedom and rights are and were... a lobotomy, a propaganda lobotomy, a entitlement lobotomy, missing a conscience.

Government is running around the world trying to police and control the world and its people and resources, and is also running around our republic, running roughshod over our lives and laws, and constitution, to police all of us and take our rights and freedoms, and millions of Americans and embracing this nanny state... needing the milk of the government's breast... not able to stand on their own.

Our neighbors, our families, our friends have given themselves over wholesale to the lawlessness, the treason, domestic terrorism and unconstitutional actions that support the destruction of our very republic... stifling freedoms and rights, and we are supporting a financial system that is raping us of our wealth, our jobs, our resources, our economy... and the zombies continue to allow this madness...

The bottom line is this: Evil has power over these types of people... evil guides their thinking and acting. Their spiritual father is a liar from the beginning, and his works they love to do. They can't think for themselves, so they follow the path of least resistance, which is, of course EVIL. They lie, as their father does, they deceive, they defraud, they cheat, they are greedy... all just like their father. This evil should be put away from among us... punish those who are violating the laws and who are part of this domestic terrorist ring, or it will consume us all!

You can ignore the truth, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring the truth.

http://obamazombies.com/

Level 9

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't own a AR15. jejeje
How come?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hundreds of protests planned this weekend acros... 2 min Responsibility 126
Border Surge Complicates GOP Pitch to Hispanics 3 min Caligula 3
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 min Caligula 135,030
Skip comparisons with Mexico 2 hr bigdaddy 7
La Raza CEO: 'USA! USA!' Chants 'Made Me Angry' 2 hr bigdaddy 80
Gov. Fallin demands answers on illegal immigrat... 4 hr foster 6
Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
•••
•••