The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404198 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#96113 Jan 26, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you did.
gzeena wrote:
Rose? Your lies have been duly noted. Any more lies you tell here on this forum will be duly noted the same.
Cheers!
----------
It's okay, Rose. Your friends do not care. None of you really care about truth or honesty. It' all about controlling others and who you can get away with controlling.
Well, who have you controlled?
Anyone?
People have moved on. Why haven't you and your friends?
Life that empty?
Bummer!
You have many people on your side. Question is. Is Bobby on your side?
You must be so frustrated. I wish I could sympathize, but.....I can't.;-)

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Gangster Alley, North America

#96114 Jan 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It might be the sites that were linked to.
The filters block some links, but yes, the moron took a passage from a speech Obama made and claimed they were his own "brilliant" words.
Kinda sad when you think about it.
BTW...you've got mail.
:)
Stan the bedpan cleaner had a bad case of Miss Piggyitis.

Oink Oink!!!!!
Rico the Nut

Sun City Center, FL

#96115 Jan 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I give what I'm given.
By the way hypocrite, I don't even know who you are and have no recollection of ever posting with you before today. Yet YOU showed up here and started judging and criticizing me.
"Judge not lest you be judged."
Not true. you give what you want to give to whoever you want whenever you want. You do not care what you say or who you hurt and now you are getting some of your own medicine.
Rico the Nut

Sun City Center, FL

#96116 Jan 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
All I "see" is you attacking people and being a hypocrite behind a proxy. Nothing new.
Don't Panic has been thrown under the bus and you will be next. you must kiss their azzes to stay on good terms.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#96117 Jan 26, 2013
Rico the Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
No people do not like being called liars and you call people that all the time. most of your posts start with "you are a liar". people attack you because you are the one filled with hatred and ugliness.
What I am saying is you have defended yourself about this 1,231 times. There comes a time when you just ignore it instead of keeping it going.
May I have your attention please?

May I have your attention please?

Will the Real Rico please stand up??

I repeat... will the Real Rico please stand up??

We're gonna have a problem here....

Eminem - The Real Slim Shady (Edited)

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#96118 Jan 26, 2013
Rico the Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. you give what you want to give to whoever you want whenever you want. You do not care what you say or who you hurt and now you are getting some of your own medicine.
You said "what" 2x and you said "want" 3x.

So "what" exactly is it that you "want"?

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#96119 Jan 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your transition to the dark side is nearly complete and your estimation of your own intellect is greatly exaggerated.
Shouldn't you be busy running Somalian refugees out of your lily white town or something? You know, those "pygmies" you were bragging about abusing last night.
Most likely a big fat lie, but still, it did come from your mind.
I wish it hadn't turned out this way. I used to enjoy talking to you.
I didn't make up the Somali story. The video here makes it seem nicer than it really was but the truth of the matter is the locals forced Tyson to shut down so that the Somalis would go somewhere else. You can google Somalis in Emporia KS and find a lot of articles about it but you won't see the comments made by the locals because the paper simply took the comments down and shut them off.

My account on the local paper was banned because I tried to defend the Somalis and chastise the locals for their racist ways. That's when I quit posting on the Emporia Gazette altogether and came over to topix. Imagine a Pulitzer Prize winning newspaper shutting off free speech on their own news site.

ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER

Canyon Country, CA

#96120 Jan 26, 2013
Rico the Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
You post jokes that are more worn out than a Q-cumber in a Convent.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#96121 Jan 26, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Is your AR15 a registered weapon? Bet you it's not. So, who would know if you transferred via sale that weapon? Nobody, unless your buyer wants to report you after you sell your weapon. How many of these weapons under discussion are registered? How many buyers would be willing to register them upon sale from a private owner into private hands even if they were legal to own?
I don't know for sure, DP, but the guys in this neck of the woods conduct their business with no paperwork involved. They sit on the back of a pick-up truck and show each other what they've got and what they want for it, and if somebody wants it and has the cash, a transaction takes place. We'll never get those weapons out of circulation. We're simply talking about stopping more from being put into the pipeline. It might take a little longer to negotiate a transaction for your $15,000 weapon (;0), but sometimes patience is a virtue. Now, I am not suggesting you do anything illegal. I'm simply addressing the reality you're pretending doesn't exist. Are you collecting hoping to score a big profit, or have you been collecting because you are exercising your Second Amendment rights? I wouldn't worry too much about profit either way, and your Second Amendment rights will always be protected by Americans in majority even if we block the sale of high powered assault weapons and high capacity magazines.
I don't own a AR15. jejeje

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#96122 Jan 26, 2013
Rico the Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't Panic has been thrown under the bus and you will be next. you must kiss their azzes to stay on good terms.
Mind your own beeswax, cornbread and shoe tacks. There is no "they". There are independent posters with independent thoughts who do not always agree, approve or endorse. They post with the same registered accounts each time, none trying to reinvent the wheel or pretend to be six or seven different people supporting themselves - because who else would?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Gangland, North America

#96123 Jan 26, 2013
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER wrote:
<quoted text>
You post jokes that are more worn out than a Q-cumber in a Convent.
Yikes... that's major wear.
Rusty Never Sleeps

Canyon Country, CA

#96124 Jan 26, 2013
Rico the Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said he was going to bed? Maybe he is going to do something fun rather than reading your chit.
You seem to be suffering from Erosion of the Brain.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#96125 Jan 26, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make up the Somali story. The video here makes it seem nicer than it really was but the truth of the matter is the locals forced Tyson to shut down so that the Somalis would go somewhere else. You can google Somalis in Emporia KS and find a lot of articles about it but you won't see the comments made by the locals because the paper simply took the comments down and shut them off.
My account on the local paper was banned because I tried to defend the Somalis and chastise the locals for their racist ways. That's when I quit posting on the Emporia Gazette altogether and came over to topix. Imagine a Pulitzer Prize winning newspaper shutting off free speech on their own news site.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pbxvf2lp15YXX
That is what I would have expected of you. But, you know, DP, that's not how your post read. Maybe go read it again. I think Mail was surprised. I could be wrong. Just sayin'.
Head Doctor

San Jose, CA

#96126 Jan 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a very honest person are you?
I certainly am polite and nice to those who return the same, and none of my friends here are hateful. It's YOU and your gang of thugs who show up on this thread to make personal attacks, throw the thread off topic and spam it with lies, insults and accusations. Just since last night, several of you have shown up here.
NTR, Jax, WA, Shayla, teddy, Freespirit, USM, Rico, Don't Panic, X-Man, Vorenus, Angels Flight, and many others who post here and I call friend are not hateful people by any means.
But those you associate definitely are. And there are so many countless trolls hiding behind proxies besides.
You came here just to post personal attacks, nothing else. So who are you calling hateful?
You suffer from DCS: Drunken Cow Syndrome.
Turn your computer off, go lay down and sober up.
You'll still be dumb and ignorant but at least Topix will be spared your idiocy for awhile.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#96127 Jan 26, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't own a AR15. jejeje
Very clever. You did receive the word. ;-) My Mama didn't raise no fools either.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#96128 Jan 26, 2013
Rico the Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't kissed anyone's "azz" and I still consider Don't Panic as much of a friend as I always have. Just because he and Jack disagree has nothing to do with me.

I think, you're projecting, whoever you are. It's Gr and his "friends" that require total loyalty to be considered part of their fold.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#96129 Jan 26, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That is what I would have expected of you. But, you know, DP, that's not how your post read. Maybe go read it again. I think Mail was surprised. I could be wrong. Just sayin'.
That's one of the problems with written communications. You cannot see the big grin on my face as you read the words I wrote.

I can only hope that I will be judged by the totality of my communications so that poor attempts at sarcasm will be seen for what they are.

Always remember this. I do not hate people.
Rico the Nut

Sun City Center, FL

#96130 Jan 26, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't kissed anyone's "azz" and I still consider Don't Panic as much of a friend as I always have. Just because he and Jack disagree has nothing to do with me.
I think, you're projecting, whoever you are. It's Gr and his "friends" that require total loyalty to be considered part of their fold.
Who are you kidding? You regularly kiss rose's and npr's azzes! Have you not noticed how they changed towards you when your gun rights thoughts changed?
Dr Deja Moo

Canyon Country, CA

#96131 Jan 26, 2013
Head Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
You suffer from DCS: Drunken Cow Syndrome.
Turn your computer off, go lay down and sober up.
You'll still be dumb and ignorant but at least Topix will be spared your idiocy for awhile.
You're suffering from both Hoof & Mouth and Mad Cow disease. Probably from ingesting to much bullsh!t.
Dr Deja Moo

Canyon Country, CA

#96133 Jan 26, 2013
<too>..........MOO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 2 min Go Blue Forever 8
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 25 min scientia potentia... 608
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 31 min URAmoron 14,854
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 32 min Heart9634 84
News Gov. Scott Signs Bill To Grant In-State Tuition... (Jun '14) 47 min Loose Walls 93
News U of Illinois won't be designated 'sanctuary' f... 48 min Pixy6362 2
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 1 hr Herbert Walker 699
More from around the web