The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391494 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#94598 Jan 22, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me this... in ur opinion, since FN is anti-Obama and has hundreds of thousands of viewers to outlets such as CNN and MSNBC's tens of thousands AND Obama won re-election. where did the millions of Obama voters get THEIR news?
methinks you are mixing news with commentary. that's all right, most anti-FN folks do the same. or, mayhaps you could enlighten me with one example of a half-truth or outright lie that FOX reported as NEWS?
something akin to the edited Zimmerman 911 tapes that, oh, what source was that? NOT FOX....
Lets start with some facts about Fox News.

" http://foxnewslies.net/" ;

"
"

More about how they lie about their statistics.

More about their lies.

" http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/02/gera... ;

That's enough for now as I doubt you'll read much of what I gave links for. But that is answers to your question to me about FN.
Really it should be called Fox opinions not Fox News.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#94599 Jan 22, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola!
You may already know this, but if you don't, SomeBodyLovesYou is AmericanLady. She wants a clean slate because everyone knows she's a lunatic.
Just saying.
She reminds me of this schizophrenic:

Bonnie Blue =-US Patriot-

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Of course, you have to read awhile to understand how hysterically funny it is when she starts defending one character with the other character and then launches into an all out assault on the judge-it icons just to make sure. LOL

I think her BB avatar is interesting and another reason why AL (or other sock name) reminds me so much of her. It reads:

Liberalism = Communism
"I am a
God fearin'....
Bible believin'...
Gun packin'.....
America lovin'...

Conservative"

Can you believe the similarities? What a coincidence;-)

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#94600 Jan 22, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola!
You may already know this, but if you don't, SomeBodyLovesYou is AmericanLady. She wants a clean slate because everyone knows she's a lunatic.
Just saying.
Is there a problem you see with someone wanting a clean slate?? If so tell that to jax.. LOL..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#94601 Jan 22, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Every side of him is American.
Why, thank you...I am.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#94602 Jan 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your reference, clearly intended for me, is a joke, cupcake. I respect myself. I have morals, ethics and standards. I've remained faithful to one man for over 30 years, longer than many marriages in America today. I will point out that you're not only a slandering liar, you seem to be bitterly jealous as well. That's too bad. Neither of those characteristics is particularly flattering. If I can wear skinny jeans or leggings, more power to me. I still look pretty good in them because I still have a waistline and no flubber hanging over the edges. Just a fact. Maybe I'll quit next year - maybe not. Just depends.;-)
I've never gone to a nasty hole in the wall. What would those be? Do you mean bars? Maybe you're familiar. I don't drink, and I don't frequent bars. Seems you may have personal experiences about whose doing what in a "nasty hole in the wall".
I thought he meant those places where a man sticks his junk through a hole in the wall and gets the old 'rub and tug'. Sorry for my lack of "couth".
I know it doesn't make sense, since he was referring to a woman, but GR has previously displayed some confusion about these things.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#94603 Jan 22, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
When a woman applies for welfare and is asked to name the father of her child and provides 5 or 6 possibilities, there is definitely a problem. It is also a problem when the woman has 3 or 4 children and they are all by different fathers and she has never been married to any of them. This definitely indicates the erosion of morals in our society. The same is true of the man who has 3 or 4 children by different women? What are they thinking? What about the guy recently on TV who had 11 children by 8 different women. He couldn't even remember the names of all of the children. It does go both ways.
These are not indicative of every situation, but they occur much more often than you would think. Are we being too judgmental when we consider these examples to be a problems in our society? I don't think so.
Over time EIC and child tax credits/welfare etc has made it to easy for a woman to have many kids there is no way she could ever afford to raise..

Eagle

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#94605 Jan 22, 2013
SomeBodyLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if it came from the finest sWine.
Please hold still while I decide who you are

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#94606 Jan 22, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh....
"Oooh", you're right, dazzling. <(Adjusts)>

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#94608 Jan 22, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! I quickly found some helpful names and dates which should get me some answers.
Oh, you're welcome. I can't believe you could leave! I started with a great-grandfather, and then I had to go back to his father, and his father, and his father, etc. Very cool as time regressed and locations changed;-) After that, Ancestry.com was great for finding out what others had researched about those long ago ancestors who had been identified and with whom so many of us were related. Too cool.
The Real McCoy

Canyon Country, CA

#94609 Jan 22, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please hold still while I decide who you are
A Topix Ham can't keep still while she's Macon Bacon.

“Peace”

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#94610 Jan 22, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
hyphenated Americans used to mean IMMIGRANTS. second, etc generations dropped the 'front' name. twas that way for generations.
to call attention to one's ethnicity/race was to MAKE A POINT.
what IS the point of Hispanic- or African-American?
ya' know, there WAS an America prior to 1970? some of it was pretty damn good, too.:)
I guess words had different meanings then (sigh)....
Sigh as you will higgins but I don't agree with you about the hyphenated name. It does represent ones heritage/race along with their citizenship. It did in the past as it does now. Nothing less American by someone using the hyphen then those that don't. That's the bottom line as I see it.
Just for your information I lived in that America prior to the 1970's a long time before.
Hillbilly Rico

France

#94611 Jan 22, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a problem you see with someone wanting a clean slate?? If so tell that to jax.. LOL..
Eagle
speaking of new slates? how many of your accounts do u use a day to suck moderator 8's anuus?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#94612 Jan 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Women with morals and values don't go catting around."
With all due respect.
Women with morals and values don't go around looking down their holier than thou noses passing judgement other people.
Catting around? Stealth?

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#94613 Jan 22, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought he meant those places where a man sticks his junk through a hole in the wall and gets the old 'rub and tug'. Sorry for my lack of "couth".
I know it doesn't make sense, since he was referring to a woman, but GR has previously displayed some confusion about these things.
Oh!.........LOL.....I didn't know.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#94614 Jan 22, 2013
Oaky wrote:
Surprise! Surprise! I'm still here!
The question is how many of YOU are here.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Rest well Brother

#94615 Jan 22, 2013
Reminds me of a song..

elvis presley - in the ghetto

Eagle

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#94617 Jan 22, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you fully support ending EIC and the child tax credit..
2) Like I stated you can't have it both ways.. I personally would rather support a American child than a immigrant or a illegal..
Regarding the Z case he has not been convicted yet/or will and murder is a harsh term.. Lets keep in into perceptive..
Eagle
Nope. I don't support ending either. I support encouraging mothers to work to support their children - thus leading by example. Even if that mother only does a little bit better financially than she would have done sitting on her duff gazing out the window, it's so worth it for her to demonstrate for her children that work pays and supports. Those are life lessons that help prevent generational poverty. While they're young, they're learning from her example.
Hillbilly Rico

France

#94618 Jan 22, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are called whoremongers rosie.. That is unless they are gay.. Then their only fear is getting AIDS..
Eagle
bullshit!!
i have seen pictures of you ands you are one butt ugly red`neck from hell. the only people that would let you sniff their TAlNT is an HIV positive prostitue so it is actually u whohas a fear of cathing AIDS.
Hillbilly Rico

France

#94619 Jan 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>She reminds me of this schizophrenic:
Bonnie Blue =-US Patriot-
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Of course, you have to read awhile to understand how hysterically funny it is when she starts defending one character with the other character and then launches into an all out assault on the judge-it icons just to make sure. LOL
I think her BB avatar is interesting and another reason why AL (or other sock name) reminds me so much of her. It reads:
Liberalism = Communism
"I am a
God fearin'....
Bible believin'...
Gun packin'.....
America lovin'...
Conservative"
Can you believe the similarities? What a coincidence;-)
BINGO!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#94620 Jan 22, 2013
SomeBodyLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Real ladies, do, yes.
I'm married to one.
But stay out of my bedroom. Flukester.
Is that like a land whale?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 9 min Dee Dee Dee 5,592
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Just Slim 141,955
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Born USA 10,474
News Homeland Security chief criticizes politicians'... 4 hr Dee Dee Dee 2
News Mexican border agency seen as aiding illegal im... 5 hr Dee Dee Dee 4
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 7 hr Brian_G 1,139
News Greenville residents want change 8 hr Silversylvia 1
More from around the web