The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Citizen Pain

Cromwell, CT

#92070 Jan 16, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'll save you for that upcoming cross country trip. Just position your face by an off-ramp and I'll just stick my fist out and knock your teeth down your throat-anything to make you happy Q!
How old are you guys anyway? Just curious...

Since: Feb 09

Bowling Green, KY

#92071 Jan 16, 2013
PS- the Thompson is an open-bolt MG in .45 cal. Not very effective past 50 yards. For close-in fighting only. I'd much prefer a High Standard Bullpup (model 12?), but good luck finding one.
Citizen Pain

Cromwell, CT

#92073 Jan 16, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You post no truth about anything.
Wow...another seer! What extraordinary moral and spiritual insight you have. Your ball, crystal or glass?
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#92078 Jan 16, 2013
Wednesday July 16, 2013/
Today's highlights in History.
1935 Fugitive gangster Fred Barker and his mother Kate Ma Barker were killed in a shoot-out with the FBI at Lake Weir Florida.
In 1942 Carol Lombard 33, her Mother Elizabeth and 20 other people were killed when their plane crashed near Las Vegas, Nevada while en-route to California from a war bond tour. I watched movie twice while serving in Europe.
In 1987, Hu Yaobang resigned as head of China's Communist Party, declaring he'd made mistakes in dealing with student turmoil and intellectual challenges to the system.
In 1991 the White House announced the start of Operation Desert Storm to drive Iraqi Forces out of Iraq. GF008 Safer World 2013.

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

"knowledge is happiness"

#92079 Jan 16, 2013
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply masterful!
It puts you in a trance,
That stuff oughta be bottled and sold as medicine for the soul my friend, give us some more Mail!
They have a website where you can see and buy their stuff. http://www.tinariwen.com/

How about US meets South Africa?

Paul Simon & Ladysmith Black Mambazo - Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#92080 Jan 16, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is for Obama and the dumbass LIV's that support him:
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
1. Nobody has suggested or put forward any plan that would suck the wealth from the wealthy. At the present time, 97% of every uptick in GDP is going to the wealthiest among us who continue putting distance between themselves and every other class of income earners. The rich - getting richer day by day. Everybody else - spinning their wheels.

2. You ignore the idling of workforce owing to technology which increase profits at the expense of human beings and without a plan in place aside from the social welfare system. The unemployed certainly didn't sideline themselves when there jobs were lost to recession or outsourcing. They were pink slipped. Globalists opted to toss them out without a plan. Shame on you for not recognizing that.

3. Good point. And, since it is globalists who are responsible, they should stop foisting their "dead weight" off onto taxpayers to handle while they keep cashing out on the disrespect for America's labor force. Don't you agree? Eliminate their corporate welfare so we can shift the emphasis to assisting the folks they tossed to the curb. They'll survive.

4. You cannot boost the economy by depriving consumers of bucks to spend either.

5. When you demotivate the American workforce, you have a recipe to destroy the model itself. We've only achieved global domination because we've had the most productive workforce in the world. Keep discouraging effort by ending upward mobility, and you've got nothing but unmotivated workers.

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#92082 Jan 16, 2013
Citizen Pain wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...another seer! What extraordinary moral and spiritual insight you have. Your ball, crystal or glass?
Personal experience from posting with the liar for four years, that's all.

I see the Joker in the Tarot cards here. Is that you by chance?

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#92083 Jan 16, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Bs Rose , You Challenge people daily her. And you yourself posted all your personal inf here. Your kinda like frito. Mail , Vorenus, X-Women or Rico. All Pizz and vinegar. You are so full of BS. And you don`t see it.
To quote you once again GTFU !
Squish.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92086 Jan 16, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep they are still struggling along aren`t they .. LMAO ! Their minds just can`t comprehend. lolol
;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92087 Jan 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
If you only knew how ridiculous this sounds coming from you.
bacatcha ... ;0)

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"knowledge is happiness"

#92088 Jan 16, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'll save you for that upcoming cross country trip. Just position your face by an off-ramp and I'll just stick my fist out and knock your teeth down your throat-anything to make you happy Q!
LOL!!!! He collects quarters to pay for the interned during the day.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92089 Jan 16, 2013
gangsta's
libTARDS
"cockroaches"
AND
FrQQT LQQps

ALL run in "gangs" ... thus gangsta ...

COWARDS !!!

Because "they" have NO "guts" to STAND "alone" ...

;0)

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#92090 Jan 16, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
!!!!!!!!!!
??????????
Seriously,,, Rose....... Based on that,,,,,, I can be several posters.....?????
::::::::::
""""" """"" """"" """"" """"" """"" "
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
%%%%%%%%%%
I have never taken you for a moron..........
W.A.S., I. W,R.O.N,G??????????
I think you are on over load, Rose... I pity those of you who need to have a conspiracy theory of socks.......... Gawd forbid others to see your nastiness and how mean you are to others and more importantly, how you lie and couple your lies on top of one another....
Do you think maybe I am doing morse code?..___....
lmao...
You are so easy, Rose..... Yep, you sure are.. Uh huh, I'll bet the farm on it... You kill me, Rose... LMAO..
Plagiarising Alert.....
"(shakes head)"
I did not check your link.. I only have one question for you...
Did she????
Nope, just one, GR.

There are many of your posts from the past that confirm who you are.

Oh yeah, "shakes head" is one of your signatures. LMAO!

Just wondering why you're hiding under these new accounts though. Trying to stay under the Top Mod radar. I notice you sure do a lot of sucking up to that Mod in the Topix Forum. It's really hilarious and so you. LOL!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#92092 Jan 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
bacatcha ... ;0)
Get help lady.
Citizen Pain

Cromwell, CT

#92094 Jan 16, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep... They are excellent at spending other people's money to boot.. It's the nature of the beast!
This newest lie - concern about our children's safety - could be the most egregious.

Did you hear the latest class BS and demagoguery? The children of the elitist hypocrites in D.C. are more important than our children.

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"knowledge is happiness"

#92096 Jan 16, 2013
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what an M-15 is. There are AR-15s (civilian) and M-16s (military). I assume you meant the latter. M-16s would be fine, esp the A2s and 3s, as they have a forward assist and can go full-auto(A2s) or 3-shot burst (A3s). I recall an article written by a mercenary years ago, working in Rhodesia. In his words, the machine guns used by the government forces had all the finish worn off the upper receivers- the Soldiers were SITTING on their guns- with the bipods extended. Also, the rear sights were always set on "long range"- the gunners believed it gave the weapons more power...
I don't quite know where you're going with that. Hutus were the ones using hatchets and machetes to kill Tutsies in Rwanda - not in Rhodesia. BTW, your friend must have been there over 33 years ago. Since 1980 that country is called the Republic of Zimbabwe.
higgans

Marion, IN

#92097 Jan 16, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.. do I know you? Do you know me?
I know u post in favor of those that are in favor of Obama... birds of a feather.:)
the parents of those kids on stage are most likely Obama supporters, too... or very starved for attention.
either one points to u... from what I see here on Topix.
and that is all I know about YOU.
think about that for a sec... could u see me allowing one of my minor children being used by this Pres?lol
or, don't you read Topix posts?

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#92098 Jan 16, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
I know u post in favor of those that are in favor of Obama... birds of a feather.:)
the parents of those kids on stage are most likely Obama supporters, too... or very starved for attention.
either one points to u... from what I see here on Topix.
and that is all I know about YOU.
think about that for a sec... could u see me allowing one of my minor children being used by this Pres?lol
or, don't you read Topix posts?
Major stretch. Admit it. You're just talking chit, making false assumptions. I don't normally read yours, no.

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"knowledge is happiness"

#92099 Jan 16, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who swallows Obama's bullsh*t wholesale is certain to have very bad breath.
...and everyone who voted for Mittens are suffering from a sore butt.

Get over it, Sage Won, Lip Service. Grow up and move on.

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#92100 Jan 16, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
What lies has Quirky told about you??? He has provided links--
-- <---- those are my new periods just for you Rose---- I hope they aren't sore on the eyes----
Quirky provided no links. He lied when he said he was quoting me.

But naturally you would support all of his lies, GR. You've posted the same lies yourself. Why are you even pretending to be new here with this "new" account? You've been on these threads for at least five years and know all the past history of all your opponents and research them to post personal information. You've done it for years on this Forum.

Seriously GR, what do you and your friends get out of using personal information against people and lying about what they posted? Does it just give you a thrill to be an azzhole?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 min Ga Girl 56 137,094
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 18 min Earl 627
Immigration Moves are a Winner for Democrats 1 hr Guess Who 13
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 2 hr Guess Who 135
Obama administration accused of political motiv... 3 hr ronnie 3
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 3 hr Earl 41
Why Americans are starting to really hate mexic... (Oct '07) 5 hr Jana 1,456
More from around the web