The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 403404 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#92187 Jan 16, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>I remember Ann. She did not speak the potty mouth you did and still do. "Freaken" is hardly the potty mouth. YOU spelled the word and just altered one letter with an * or $ or ! or # making it very clear as to the foul word you were using-- You were big on the "C" word---- Go ahead and try denying that one,,, Rose--- I double dog dare ya----
Rose,, why are you bringing those posts forward???? To deflect from your own potty mouth???? You did not succeed-----
"I'm not the one beating the female posters with every other post---"

No kidding.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#92188 Jan 16, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>I remember Ann. She did not speak the potty mouth you did and still do. "Freaken" is hardly the potty mouth. YOU spelled the word and just altered one letter with an * or $ or ! or # making it very clear as to the foul word you were using-- You were big on the "C" word---- Go ahead and try denying that one,,, Rose--- I double dog dare ya----
Rose,, why are you bringing those posts forward???? To deflect from your own potty mouth???? You did not succeed-----
Ann was vulgar, filthy and insane. There are countless posts to prove it.

I didn't alter anything in that post. I copied it EXACTLY as it appeared. You lie AGAIN.

I'm not trying to "deflect" from anything. Just pointing out what a hypocrite and liar you are and that there have been people on these threads with potty mouths that far outdid me in that department.

It was YOU that brought up being a "potty mouth," GR.

You have a personal vendetta against me. I must have really gotten your GOAT! Hahahhaha!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#92190 Jan 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
~ B~R~E~A~K~I~N~G~~~~~~~N~E~W~S ~
-----libTARDS----D~U~P~E~D---- AGAIN------
"Chrysler announces deal to build Jeeps in China"
EST January 15, 2013 <--<<
AUBURN HILLS, Mich.— Fiat and Chrysler Group have reached an agreement to expand passenger car
--manufacturing-- and sales in China, officials said Tuesday.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013...
Ahhhh ... BUT I can NOT let THIS go by ...
Without RUBBING IT IN!
Salt to the WOUND ...
Romney SAID: JEEP was going to "manufacture" JEEPS in China
"you" FrQQt LQQps
SAID he LIED !!!
I SAID he DID NOT ... and BACKED it UP!!!!!
~~~~Who's~~~~LYING~~~~NOW~~~~~
WHO'S CRYING NOW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mtXFfizk5nEXX
RUB it IN ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Can you lose the hysteria. They're building Jeeps in China to SELL IN CHINA. Get it? It's not like they're building Maytags in China to sell to the U.S. If they were building Jeeps in the U.S. to sell to China, they'd have to pay American workers a lot less in order to make that cost effective and profitable, so they wouldn't do it, because homies don't play that game. So, the only way they can sell Jeeps to CHINA is to build them in China. What happens in China stays in China.

The problem with Romney's version is that it made it look like we were losing American jobs to China when such was not the case then and is not the case now. How many times we got to 'splain this to you, Lucy?

You're welcome. I know...you said "Huh?" I'll take that as an "Oh" meaning you just don't read well.

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Religion made them human

#92193 Jan 16, 2013
I'm out for the night.
Que descansen.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#92194 Jan 16, 2013
Short Bus Driver wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Cheetos. Here's a nice bar of Irish Spring soap for you to chew on. Let's see if you can blow bubbles with it, like you did yesterday.
If you're having problems with your piles, there are some new cushions you can use for those extra long bus trips to nowhere.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#92196 Jan 16, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah man I betsta go outside cause I`s so pizzed off ya know`s. What a dilwad you are Mr. Pillow Humper! Step away from the cushy couch cusions Home alone Humpity dumpity dude! No playing with your hand either, You may get angry and hurt somthing. But if you did .. No big loss.. Ha Ha Ha Ha !
I'm almost sad that this is the best your brain can manufacture Q-bert. Almost. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#92200 Jan 16, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Rose, you lie. End of story.
I read that post as the result of you accusing Ralff of molesting little boys. GR described a female pedophile. It was obvious to a normal person. I do not condone what he wrote. I understood where he was coming from. Having to deal with your crap and that of your friends who are the most vile of posters here on Topix.. Take your b.s. somewhere else.. I do not care much to post with a person like you.. You lie, twist and misconstrue worse than Rose does..
Uhh..no, "Gr" described an explicit sexual act from his assumed perspective of a "female pedophile", with extraordinarily disturbing accuracy. Imho of course.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92204 Jan 16, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Can you lose the hysteria. They're building Jeeps in China to SELL IN CHINA. Get it? It's not like they're building Maytags in China to sell to the U.S. If they were building Jeeps in the U.S. to sell to China, they'd have to pay American workers a lot less in order to make that cost effective and profitable, so they wouldn't do it, because homies don't play that game. So, the only way they can sell Jeeps to CHINA is to build them in China. What happens in China stays in China.
The problem with Romney's version is that it made it look like we were losing American jobs to China when such was not the case then and is not the case now. How many times we got to 'splain this to you, Lucy?
You're welcome. I know...you said "Huh?" I'll take that as an "Oh" meaning you just don't read well.
"you" ARE CERTIFIABLY INSANE ...!!!
MENTALLY "disabled" ...

Liberalism is a Mental Disorder ... FOR REAL!

``````````
Before the election, GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney set off controversy with a TV ad that implied Chrysler would move Jeep production to China. At the time, Chrysler officials said they had no intention of shifting production to China but did hope to restart production of Jeeps in China that would be sold there.

The Chinese plant has an initial annual capacity of 140,000 cars and eventually will be capable of assembling 500,000 vehicles a year.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013...

So did Ohio newspapers. Romney's implication that jobs were being shifted overseas earned him a stinging editorial from The (Cleveland) Plain Dealer, which called the spot "a masterpiece of misdirection" from a candidate "desperate to convince Ohio voters that he's the candidate most committed to the U.S. auto industry – no matter how much confusion he must sow to do it.''

The (Toledo) Blade called it "an exercise in deception … remarkable even by the standards of his campaign.''

Romney campaign spokeswoman Andrea Saul says the ads are factually accurate ...

>>>--> American taxpayers stand to *lose*$25 billion and GM and Chrysler are expanding their production overseas,'' she said in a statement.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#92207 Jan 16, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just plain Paranoid and weird.
Right Said Fred - Don't Talk Just Kiss (Suck Face Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
How can I be both paranoid and naive? LOL

Take your suck face somewhere else, you've been swigging off that Corona bottle. Yuk!

Level 8

Location hidden

#92209 Jan 16, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you did alter anything in that post,, Rose--- I think it is you who is getting flustered,, Rose-- You are bringing up posts from several years ago and are just trying to deflect your potty mouth onto a poster of the past----
I do not anger or rile easily, Rose--- Life is too short at our ages for that nonsense--- Think about it---
"I do not anger easily"
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one beating the female posters with every other post---YOU are!!!

You are a "coward"--- Just no other word for you---

I am "GR" because YOU want me to be--- So the question is,,, what now,,,, big coward????? You gonna challenge me to a fight????

Pfffft..........

(_0_) Yes YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Paranoid much?????
Hmm...you seem a little "angered" to me, friend. lol

I counted 13 exclamation points and 14 question marks. Now either you're a little riled up, or there's something wrong with your keyboard. lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#92211 Jan 16, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just a known fact that you are a sad excuse for an American.
Really? known by who? You? Cuz, you're kinda "known" for not "knowing" much at all. lol ;)

Level 8

#92212 Jan 16, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
Freespirt has a lot of Junk in thr trunk. Truth. Go get it Mail Just your style Dimples Boy.
You're thinking about me a little too hard tonight Q. I'm getting the skin crawlies.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92216 Jan 16, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
NPR will ALWAYS support Obama's cronyism and ridicule anyone who dares to challenge his political ethics..
Amen Old Man ... AMEN!
In the MEANTIME they will "continue" to DEGRADE a man of Integrity - Romney ... He did NOT Lie ...!!!

Since: Feb 09

Lexington, KY

#92217 Jan 16, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
A militarized one with a bona fide crest will cause quite a recoil, sometimes enough to tear a rotor cuff, but we couldn't expect a bare bone small game peep squeak like you to know that.
Cry me another BS story about how much of a Skoals chewing, beer chugging azzhole, talk about guns 24/7 moron that you think you are? I was in the Border Patrol. You're small fry, bytch!
I don't drink or dip. By BP, we assume you mean you played the video game mentioned previously. Sorry to hear the bad ol' 7mm hurts your widdle shoulder.

Lexington, KY

#92218 Jan 16, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
My time is in the gym, trying to maintain that 275 bench, squirt! So, when are you gonna quit with the Thunderbird curls?
Suuuuure it is, unless that bad ol' 7mm from 70 years ago hurts your widdle shoulder again.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92219 Jan 16, 2013
``````````

A Monument to HONOR, Courage and COMMITTMENT

The National Museum of the Marine Corps is a lasting tribute to U.S. Marines--past, present, and future. Situated on a 135-acre site adjacent to Marine Corps Base Quantico, Virginia, and under the command of Marine Corps University, the Museum's soaring design evokes the image of the flag-raisers of Iwo Jima and beckons visitors to this 120,000-square-foot structure. World-class interactive exhibits using the most innovative technology surround visitors with irreplaceable artifacts and immerse them in the sights and sounds of Marines in action.

http://www.usmcmuseum.org/

Resolution of the Continental Congress establishing the Marine Corps
http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq59-16.htm
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92220 Jan 16, 2013
On Providing for a Navy - Marines - Armed Services
U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 8

Article 1 - The Legislative Branch
Section 8 - Powers of Congress

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

To establish Post Offices and Post Roads;

To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;

To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;

To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offenses against the Law of Nations;

To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings; And

To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A1Sec8.h...

Level 8

#92221 Jan 16, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope , I told you Frito, Vorenus, UsMail and X-Woman been Sucking on that special Corona that we keep under the bar for people like them, and you. Little secret, It`s a used bottle with Pizz in it. But you nor them can tell the diffrence! LMAO! Like I said I`m willing to give you a slice of lime with it. if you want?
No need to have repeated what wasn't funny the first time!

Lexington, KY

#92222 Jan 16, 2013
American Lady

Danville, KY

#92224 Jan 17, 2013
DICK ACT of 1902 ... CAN'T BE REPEALED (GUN CONTROL FORBIDDEN) The Trump Card Enacted by the Congress Further Asserting the Second Amendment as Untouchable

The Dick Act of 1902 also known as the Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654, of June 28, 1902 invalidates all so-called gun-control laws. It also divides the militia into three distinct and separate entities. The three classes H.R. 11654 provides for are the organized militia, henceforth known as the National Guard of the State, Territory and District of Columbia , the unorganized militia and the regular army. The militia encompasses every able-bodied male between the ages of 18 and 45. All members of the unorganized militia have the absolute personal right and 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms of any type, and as many as they can afford to buy.

The Dick Act of 1902 cannot be repealed; to do so would violate bills of attainder and ex post facto laws which would be yet another gross violation of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Charles Hughes of the American Bar Association (ABA) made a speech which is contained in the Appendix to Congressional Record, House, September 10, 1917, pages 6836-6840 which states:

"The militia, within the meaning of these provisions of the Constitution is distinct from the Army of the United States."

In these pages we also find a statement made by Daniel Webster, "that the great principle of the Constitution on that subject is that the militia is the militia of the States and of the General Government; and thus being the militia of the States, there is no part of the Constitution worded with greater care and with more scrupulous jealousy than that which grants and limits the power of Congress over it."

http://www.webenews.com/dick_act_of_1902.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago pledges $1 mil to protect a anxious and... 11 min Mistress2412 2
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 36 min Mikey 14,512
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities 40 min Desirezzzz466 34
News California attorney general pick pledges affron... 1 hr Humps4061 14
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Philosophic 13,131
News City Council Discusses Formalizing Pittsburgh A... 2 hr Kiss8400 4
News Days after election, mayors pledge to protect u... 2 hr Roudy The Second 54
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr Mickey Ratt Club 143,684
More from around the web