The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#90636 Jan 13, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
All links are dead. If those were real posts quoted exactly I condemn them and the person posting them. Who are you alleging made them?
The links are dead because the posts have been removed by Topix.

I didn't allege who made them. They were posted by a proxy user who changes names and those I believe showed Poland as the location. I have no idea who the proxy user was but I have my suspicions. Does it matter to you?

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#90637 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Instigating violence. Claiming to paraphrase who knows what and incorporating make believe links in order to do so. I recommend every one that read that post report it and realise who is always posting this hate.
Please carry on
Those were not "make believe links." The posts were removed by Topix.

I did not "instigate violence" in any way. I provided the EXACT wording of the posts as they were originally posted.

I find it interesting that you are defending those posts and now trying to implicate me.

Good luck in getting me banned, "Danni" or whoever you are.

You wouldn't be a disgruntled proxy user who lost his proxy now would you? And back for revenge? LOL!

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#90638 Jan 13, 2013
Okay boys and girls, you all have fun with your little cat and mouse games.

It's a beautiful day and too nice to waste anymore energy on haters, liars, losers and fools.

Leave all hate posts in the garbage receptacle please.

Thanks ever so.

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Level 7

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#90640 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess every one views her the same then. Don't confuse the fun I'm having with a hateful obsession though. It's not. I would have to be emotionally vested in something to hate it. It's just fun and points. That's all.
Please carry on
Your justification speaks volumes. Good day ma'am!
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#90641 Jan 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
The links are dead because the posts have been removed by Topix.
I didn't allege who made them. They were posted by a proxy user who changes names and those I believe showed Poland as the location. I have no idea who the proxy user was but I have my suspicions. Does it matter to you?
I have to ask. This post from your post.

"NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, poor thing. You're having a REALLY bad day. Maybe you should head out to the track and run a few laps and try to boost your endorphins so that you can be more pleasant. I hate to see somebody in so much misery.
I just hope there are no animals in your world. I kind of like my title though. It's pretty telling about where you stand, isn't it? Yes, it is. Get to movin'. Nothing here for you.
"Get to movin'. Nothing here for you."

Except you in my sights at 200 yards.

Click...click...BOOM!"

Clearly shows that NTRPRNR1 wrote it.
Was that a Polish NTRPRNR1 or are you just making an even bigger fool of yourself. As usual?
Please carry on

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#90642 Jan 13, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion from what I saw that night...
He got banned because the moron posted right here on this thread that he was trying to get people banned again after the mod had warned him about that.
Remember that little thing where he and Eagle tried to set Mail up to be banned?
Eagle demanded the posts where he was talking about another man's wife and children be brought forward and as soon as they were, both ralff and Eagle went all "orgasmatic" and said that Mail was "gone".
"Hook line and sinker" was the way I think he put it right before he started prancing around talking about using it to get Mail banned.
There's the answer.
ralff got banned because ralff is stupid.
You and I share the same opinion on this matter. lol
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#90644 Jan 13, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Whomever my daughter picks as her husband will not be of my choosing but will be of her choosing. Whether minority or not really doesn't matter.
That one seems to like deflecting with the oddest scenarios. She seems a little broken in the head.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#90645 Jan 13, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
All links are dead. If those were real posts quoted exactly I condemn them and the person posting them. Who are you alleging made them?
All still visible on the mod thread...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...

Follow the conversation and after mod and I had our little fight you will see the announcement where those post had been taken down.

I don't know why you want to pretend this never happened, but it's right there in black and white and the mod dealt with them.

You callin' her a liar?
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#90647 Jan 13, 2013
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>Your justification speaks volumes. Good day ma'am!
Thank you. It's just the shoe on the other foot thing really. Some people I happen to know are full up with the one sided bulling that goes on here. A few quid back and fourth to make day of it and its all good.

Level 8

Location hidden

#90648 Jan 13, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you share what I responded to?
Why would I? You made an assumption about me that was wrong. I merely showed why your assumption was wrong and gave an example to support my observations. Why? Hoping to blame someone else? ;)
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>He evidently considers me "vile" for telling him to "Buzz off wuzz" and a few other sarcastic remarks.

By any chance, have you see anything which you would consider to be more vile than remarks such as these on this thread?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#90649 Jan 13, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW. I am almost 2000 posts behind. Guess that is because I have a life off the internet. Unlike you. Bet you are all caught up.
You can pretend all you want. Luckily for me, I donít have to.
Someone said the Mods can tell if you are a sock. Why not ask them about me. They will tell you I post as LMAO and no one else. They will also tell you that I am exactly where I say I am. Oceanfront, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Since you are already pretending to be a man, why not pretend that your balzs have dropped and that you donít sound like Minnie Mouse When you speak?
"Since you are already pretending to be a man, why not pretend that your balzs have dropped and that you donít sound like Minnie Mouse When you speak?"

LMAO <--- me laughing. There was a poster who went by the name of "Save The Vegetables". He too sounded like what you are describing here for X-Man. I think they are one in the same.

Level 8

Location hidden

#90650 Jan 13, 2013
BONNIE BLEW BALLZ wrote:
I'm Back stuffing the ballot boxes with judge-its and Pizza!
I noticed the "Judgits" are ballooning again. LOL

That's when you know they're getting mad, lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#90652 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
"NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, poor thing. You're having a REALLY bad day. Maybe you should head out to the track and run a few laps and try to boost your endorphins so that you can be more pleasant. I hate to see somebody in so much misery.
I just hope there are no animals in your world. I kind of like my title though. It's pretty telling about where you stand, isn't it? Yes, it is. Get to movin'. Nothing here for you.
Click...click...BOOM!"
Was that a Polish NTRPRNR1 or are you just making an even bigger fool of yourself. As usual?
Please carry on
Actually you're the one who looks foolish. True story.

Please. Carry on. ;)

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#90653 Jan 13, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
RH, you might as well give up trying to convince most of these people of anything. They accuse every new poster of being someone else. I guess they just canít grasp that others find their way here just like they did. I have just about given up myself. It really is a colossal waste of time to post here. If you continue to post, please donít let them get to you and make you stoop to their level. You are better than that.
After years of reading on and off, you are actually the reason I started posting. You came on here wanting to talk about the issues and were respectful to others in your postings.
Yet you were called every form of pig there is. It was unfair to you and it was disgusting behavior on their part. So I thought I would hold a mirror up to their faces. I showed them what an azzhole looked like. Sadly, they only saw the azzhole I was being, but not the refection of themselves. They never will.
For some reason, they think you are Plainfield Mom, who used to post on the threads. They called her pig too. You write nothing like her. You express yourself better.(Sorry Mom, but it is true. But you were/are smart as all get out and funny as hell. Who ever said that NTR went through men quicker than a bag of circus peanuts sounded more like you. Made me really LOL. I miss reading your sharp wit) PM had lot of business savvy and knew a lot of about taxes and some resented that she showed them up every time they posted to her. They seem to resent the knowledge and intelligence that you also bring to the threads.
You and I are both fortunate that we can leave home to get away from the winter weather. Some who canít want others to believe we are not where we say we are. Doesnít make it so and doesnít mean we still canít enjoy the warm weather and sunshine. There are a lot of wonderful things to see in Florida. My wife and I visit every couple of years. We love the history of St. Augustine. The beautiful white spun sugar sand of the gulf coast. And where else can you drive half a mile and see the water change colors 10 times but the Keys. I hope you and your husband are enjoying all that FL. has to offer.
Peace.
Thank you so very much! I think I have mentioned before I located Topix by accident. As I have always been very interested in politics, I had thought this would be a great place to discuss and debate issues. I specifically selected this thread due to the title. I guess I was pretty naive initially and was rather shocked at the type of responses I received.

One of your previous posts really got my attention when you referred to posting here as addictive and even toxic. I realized you were correct and if I planned to continue posting, I needed to do so on my terms and not allow the responses to impact me negatively. That is often easier said than done. I will be the first to admit I have said things which I normally would not have.

Why have I stayed? A good portion of the reason is stubbornness. I have a right to my opinion. I have a right to voice my opinion. I have as much right to be on this thread as anyone else. The history of this site and the relationships which have developed should have no impact on my right to post here. There are also some very good people here and I enjoy their comments and views.

My husband and I have been very fortunate. We were able to retire at a relatively young age. We worked hard and planned well in order to do so. I love my home state of Kentucky but also love getting out of the cold weather in the winter.

Glad you and your wife enjoy the Myrtle Beach area. We used to vacation annually at Holden Beach, NC which is about 30 miles north of Myrtle Beach. Love the area.

Level 8

Location hidden

#90654 Jan 13, 2013
-Old Salty Dog- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Since you are already pretending to be a man, why not pretend that your balzs have dropped and that you donít sound like Minnie Mouse When you speak?"
LMAO <--- me laughing. There was a poster who went by the name of "Save The Vegetables". He too sounded like what you are describing here for X-Man. I think they are one in the same.
LOL

And you wonder why nobody gives you any responsibility.

The poster "LMAO" actually hears people on Topix talking to him and they sound like "Minnie mouse".

I think it's funny too. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#90655 Jan 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I don't think STV has posted here in a couple of years or so.
They know you're not STV. It's just part of the games they play to deflect from their own deceitfulness and disguises.
You and STV don't post anything remotely similar.
Ah! I see..

The games these foolish people play!

I once had a dog who used to chase his tail in a similar fashion......he got ran over by a bus.:(
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#90656 Jan 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you're the one who looks foolish. True story.
Please. Carry on. ;)
Completely subjective.
Please carry on

Level 8

Location hidden

#90658 Jan 13, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I am not here to read ever post but why do I never see these threats or am offered links to the acrual posts? Yeah, rose, don't approve of that shit and I said so in my res ponce to Salty. I'll admit, I never checked to see of x-woman got banned but I noticed that there was someone using something like --x-woman-- acting just like her but no, I don't folow what she said that close or give a crap if she is here or not.
Hey Ralf! I'm not a woman. I am a man. I only have two kidneys though opposed to your three.

I've never been banned Ralff. Wishful thinking on your part. lol
Rico

Mesa, AZ

#90661 Jan 13, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously. I mean when was the last time my daughter was mention on this thread? Certainly not in any resent conversations. Furthermore my daughter is only 11 and NTR knows it. What the hell is she thinking about her possible future wedding for?
Some people just have to conjure up wildazz stuff to belittle others because they have nothing else to work with.
You have to remember that NTR is about as despicable as XMan & Rose as all 3 will say anything they think they can. Rose even told the late PA2 that her getting cancer was karma. Miserable POS!!!

Level 9

Santa Clara, CA

#90662 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
"NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Click...click...BOOM!"
Please carry on
Fool, that was NOT NTR who wrote that. It was the REPLY to her post. I don't have the name of the proxy user who wrote it, but I'll see if it shows up in a reply from someone else.

Nice try, but keep spinning. It's what you liars do best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where They Stand: Ben Carson on Issues of 2016 ... 1 hr swedenforever 5
News Union spending for Obama, Democrats could top $... (Feb '12) 1 hr swedenforever 23
News Backers push for vote on driver's licenses for ... 2 hr Who Guessed it 2
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Agents of Corruption 138,046
News Action Over Illegal Immigration Raises Rigid De... 5 hr Jose Cervantes 97
News Republicans are not compassionate 7 hr Earl 140
News Demonstrators rally, march to oppose family det... 7 hr sandy1 11
More from around the web