The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#87052 Jan 8, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't brag but yea I do post on her thread when personal info is posted.. Last night was one of a dozen times I sent in feedback.. Just have to wait and see what happens..
Eagle
Yes, we will. I STILL didn't see the personal information that was "revealed". Apparently, Jack and I BOTH missed it even rereading the so-called offending post. You know what offends? The post you made that Topix has now taken down like the others that were so outrageous. YOU know what they were and what they said. Don't blame that on Mail. They were YOUR words, visible or not.

“Extremely me”

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#87053 Jan 8, 2013
The partaker wrote:
<quoted text>You gonna report him, too, Jack?
Why should I?

Stupid isn't a violation of the terms of service is it?

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#87054 Jan 8, 2013
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you said you don't report people that was a lie at least a dozen times over?
Nice...
I only report when personal info is involved not petty fighting..

Eagle

“Extremely me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#87055 Jan 8, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
??
Eagle
I was just wondering.

When I click on his member profile it isn't there.

Might just be my computer.

Level 7

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#87056 Jan 8, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Thank gawd! You're a fair and rational individual without prejudgements. Why haven't I noticed this before? What good reason is that, Geelzebub? Are you a closet liberal too? Anyhow, I can't stay and play. I'll catch up with your condemnations later.
I just want to say that the last true conservative poster I've read on these threads reweighed his options as time went buy and ultimately switched from support for Romney to support for Obama. I miss that guy. His name was "guest". He was a pleasure - you might say one in a million, at least on Topix.
Careful bish, I'm becoming unraveled.

Look who gets 'most trustworthy news' award

An independent news organization has named the Drudge Report and WND among the “most trustworthy news sources” for 2012, citing Drudge as the “top-trusted site for millions” and WND for “continual commitment to the truth and top-notch journalistic practice.”

The list of the top news sources, where WND was second only to the Drudge Report, was announced today by the Discerning Times at Enumclaw.com , an online source that bills itself as a “Small Town Newspaper, Big Time News.”

The Christian organization said it based its decision on several factors, including the news reported “results from the fullest research possible” and that news “will be reported without favoritism.”

Other factors include an emphasis on beneficial news, the appropriate use of photographs “with due consideration for personal dignity” and that “no specific political viewpoint will be represented.”

The Discerning Times’ Thomas McGee told WND the news site’s operation consistently offers “fast, balanced, and reliable news.”

The Times noted that candidates were evaluated on reliability, accuracy, quality, balance and reach. Those factors represent concerns for “consistent, regularly updated delivery of news,”“well-rounded stories which focus upon facts rather than gossip or hearsay,”“informative, well-written pieces over sheer quantity,”“stories reported aside from bias or agenda” and “strong authority and readership.”

“With a continual commitment to the truth and top-notch journalistic practices, WorldNetDaily has time and again exposed corruption in the media and politics while maintaining good journalistic practices,” the evaluation concluded.“WND clearly differentiates when they’re reporting news and providing commentary or opinion.”

The only site listed ahead of WND was the Drudge Report. The paper said,“With a reach and readership higher than that of the New York Times, Drudge Report is the top-trusted news site for millions.”

No. 3 was TheBlaze, which, although new, has “gained a solid reputation,” and No. 4 is Breitbart News, which has a “central focus on political issues.”

No. 5 is Fox News, which “has made a noticeable effort to keep news fair and balanced,” and No. 6 is NewsBusters, which has exposed “corruption in the media.”

No. 7 is The Weekly Standard, and No. 8 is the Wall Street Journal.

Conspicuous by their absence were such legacy media organizations as the Associated Press and the New York Times.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/12/wnd-cited-among-mo...

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#87058 Jan 8, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we will. I STILL didn't see the personal information that was "revealed". Apparently, Jack and I BOTH missed it even rereading the so-called offending post. You know what offends? The post you made that Topix has now taken down like the others that were so outrageous. YOU know what they were and what they said. Don't blame that on Mail. They were YOUR words, visible or not.
You are not very bright he posted my name was the issue..

Eagle
Judas Priest

Los Angeles, CA

#87059 Jan 8, 2013
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I?
Stupid isn't a violation of the terms of service is it?
What is hubby Paul's az-z-hole sore this morning?

Say, aren't you a farmer? Maybe you could go bang a sheep while you wait for the tears and puncture wounds in hubby PAULS'S az-z-hole to clear up.

You know there's a cure for queers and it only costs around 68 cents.

“Can You Believe It?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#87060 Jan 8, 2013
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the link to ralff's profile page work for you?
I tried it, it didn't work for me!

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#87061 Jan 8, 2013
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, the stupid POS challenges the whole thread to bring forward the posts where he talked about raping a man's wife and children and as soon as someone does he has some kind of big bad biker princess breakdown.
ralff's almost as stupid posting proof right on this thread that this was one of their little set ups to try and get someone banned after the mods had already warned him about that when the jerks were talking about their efforts to get me banned.
If the Topix Mods can't get these assholes under control they're even more worthless than I thought.
I stuck up for you and your husband when the extremists ridiculed your relationship, but many defend you. Yet you have no problems belittling US. I saw what you said about me and it was wrong. You are not above anyone here, you are not royalty. Try to show some respect and courtesy.

“Extremely me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#87062 Jan 8, 2013
Okay, it's been confirmed.

ralff has been banned and I'm gonna get back to posting about the issues this evening when I get back.

This has been a public service announcement.

Later.
AIREN

United States

#87063 Jan 8, 2013
ak jon balo bondo ci?????????
Judas Priest

Los Angeles, CA

#87064 Jan 8, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we will. I STILL didn't see the personal information that was "revealed". Apparently, Jack and I BOTH missed it even rereading the so-called offending post. You know what offends? The post you made that Topix has now taken down like the others that were so outrageous. YOU know what they were and what they said. Don't blame that on Mail. They were YOUR words, visible or not.
You've been up all night posting again NTR.
What sort of powder are you snorting this time?
What? Drunk and tweaking too?
I am sorry to hear of your affliction with crystal meth.

Judging by your most recent photo, which I have discovered entirely by accident on your hard drive while snooping around in there...lolol....you look as if you should appear in those "Faces of Meth" collage photos that they have online and in videos.

Are you sure you're 64 years old and not 104 NTR?
You look terrible!
Food Stamp Consumer

Newport Beach, CA

#87065 Jan 8, 2013
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
So when you said you don't report people that was a lie at least a dozen times over?
Nice...
He makes nice with the moderators over in the Topix Forum and then "uses" them when he gets feelings when people call him out on his lies.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

#87066 Jan 8, 2013
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering.
When I click on his member profile it isn't there.
Might just be my computer.
It looks like he might have gotten banned.. Not sure why yet who knows??

Eagle

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#87068 Jan 8, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
Your first name? Okay.
Judas Priest

Los Angeles, CA

#87069 Jan 8, 2013
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry to hear even Jenny Craig failed to chop a few hundred pounds off of that battleship sized az-z you got going on.

“Extremely me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#87071 Jan 8, 2013
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
He's gone.

I have an appointment to make in a little while so I won't be around until this evening.
Judas Priest

Los Angeles, CA

#87072 Jan 8, 2013
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering.
When I lick on my husband Paul's member, it isn't there.
Might just be my technique.
Sick MOFO!
higgans

Marion, IN

#87073 Jan 8, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for stopping by and opining. Duly noted that it's hot in the kitchen.
hey. lookeee! I finally got a 'hug' from MOM!!
BCFF!!!
Food Stamp Consumer

Newport Beach, CA

#87074 Jan 8, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
You never really were anonymous on Topix. Maybe you need to know when to STFU and crap like that won't happen to you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If I Were Illegal (Feb '10) 6 min mikki 981
Experts say Mexico, Canada border region has we... 41 min Sirius 4
Rubio interrupted by hecklers in South Carolina 1 hr Le Jimbo 61
McConnell hits back against Grimes' skeet-shoot... 1 hr NTRPRNR1 2
Activists, groups gather in Detroit to push for... 2 hr Guess Who 2
Native Americans say "Mexicans are NOT Indians" (Mar '08) 4 hr Freedomx4 1,873
Conservatives to Boehner: What's your agenda? (Jan '14) 5 hr positronium 23
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr Freespirit8 135,823
•••
Enter and win $5000