The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391186 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#86844 Jan 7, 2013
And the hatred commences once again.

Good night, good people. You know who you are. I won't reply to filthy lies and hateful insults, so you're wasting your time, trolls.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#86845 Jan 7, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you.
Seeing how you're the smart guy claiming the "website designer clearly stated that the proper name is not "Obamaphone", maybe you can explain why "Obama phone" is referenced nine times on the home page?
Hey, maybe it's for the stup, er, low-information voters so they think it's another freebee coming from Barry Claus?
Now, you're just slobbering all over the place and sliding way back down the hill. Try silence on this one.

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Religion made them human

#86846 Jan 7, 2013
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text> Hopefully you won't have to worry about it long chump.
I'm having a bowl of Honey Bunch of Oats with almonds. Want some?
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#86849 Jan 7, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
No they did not ask if I had a brother M.I.A. in Vietnam, but I never gave them a reason to.
It is the same thing! When you call someone a liar it doesn't matter what the topic is nor how long someone has been on this thread. I have expressed this numerous times. Calling people liars on this thread is constant. I don't think you should call someone a liar UNLESS you KNOW they have lied and can PROVE it. My opinion!!!!
No they did not ask if I had a brother M.I.A. in Vietnam, but I never gave them a reason to.
---

One thing you should know from the past here on this forum.

Rose and NTR have given reason for it.

They talk ch!t but then wonder why it comes back on them! Kinda like some others on here.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#86851 Jan 7, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not your bro!
But Romney isn’t entirely wrong. Romney claimed Obama refused for two weeks after the Benghazi attack to call it a terrorist attack and, instead, blamed it on a spontaneous demonstration in response to an anti-Muslim video that earlier that day triggered a violent protest in Egypt.
The president did seem to suggest in his Rose Garden speech that a reason for the Benghazi attack was the video. Obama said:“Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None.”
A day later, Obama was asked about the Benghazi attack on “The Late Show with David Letterman.” The president said “here’s what happened” and began discussing the impact of the anti-Muslim video. He then said “extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the consulate in Libya.” He also said,“As offensive as this video was and, obviously, we’ve denounced it and the United States government had nothing to do with it. That’s never an excuse for violence.”
http://factcheck.org/2012/10/factchecking-the ...
Romney was so wrong about so many things, he lost the election.

Level 7

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#86852 Jan 7, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I outgrew the protest;-) That was a long long time ago. It actually meant something at the time. I took it to heart, and eventually, I took the message all the way to the bank in finding a good paying career that I was worthy of based on merit. I never had to tolerate crude rude arrogant misogynists during my career in financial services. Not once. Zero tolerance. Respect given meant respect given. Lack of respect meant you didn't pass go or learn anything you thought you could bully your way in to finding out. Homie didn't play it then, and she doesn't play it now.
You're another grunt who badgers women, especially Rose, and you try it with me. I think you're hysterical and a repressed homosexual. I'd like you better if you'd get out of the closet and be whatever it is you're longing to be. You have no relationship with the female sex of a positive nature. You're much too envious and resentful of them.
That's a great reply. I only posted a story of how some liberals who voted for Obama are suddenly disgruntled because they thought higher taxes were only for that wealthy 1%.

You ran out of steam long ago and now you have to grasp at what ever you can. You should write a book about how great you were and see if anyone buys it instead of trying to convince others on a message board what a value it is to get it here free. I actually think you might sell a few.
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#86853 Jan 7, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
<sigh> Just never ends with you, does it, junior?
I was NEVER told to "grow the F**K up" by anyone. But I have the distinct impression YOU were.
Why does it interest you so much that I was raised by my grandmother anyway? Are you jealous because you were raised by Jack In The Box and inherited that pointed little head you have?
Still in your childhood Rose? Crank that crank and Boing!
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#86854 Jan 7, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, Maybe it will release your constipated anger issues.. BOY !

GTF outa here Punk!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#86855 Jan 7, 2013
321 Krakken Release wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be attending an anger management class right about now extolling the idiosincracys of spousal battery and abuse as well as child battery and abuse(your own kids) about now?
But if you posting here keeps you calm and keeps you from battering the wife and kids, then fine and dandy okay?
Keep posting if that is the case.
Racist PIG!

Level 9

Religion made them human

#86856 Jan 7, 2013
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hows that sound??"
Sounds like you're a first class wuss (not to mention a lying bastard) if you want to know the truth.
Now answer the question...
Did you write that disgusting crap about those children or not?
The badass biker went into shock and before he knew what he was writing he wrote this self congratulatory note:
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny after 5 years I could remember the lines..
"MPM wrote:
She is so damn fat I might have to do the kids as well..
Now You going to put your Dong back in and say sorry??"
Now where it the part of raping Daves daughter like jester/Mike suggested??
Eagle
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#86858 Jan 7, 2013
ELMER GANTRY wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Sweetie,
The guilty one is always the first to judge.
STFU Sharpshooter, Your a girly Man just like Frito Wussito!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#86859 Jan 7, 2013
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a great reply. I only posted a story of how some liberals who voted for Obama are suddenly disgruntled because they thought higher taxes were only for that wealthy 1%.
You ran out of steam long ago and now you have to grasp at what ever you can. You should write a book about how great you were and see if anyone buys it instead of trying to convince others on a message board what a value it is to get it here free. I actually think you might sell a few.
Some liberals are disgruntled? OMG. If you think liberals are disgruntled, just wait 'til you read how "staunch conservatives" on this thread have come unraveled and unglued at the hinges! It's unbelievable. It's also kind of funny - like you.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#86860 Jan 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhhh ... My "brain" has NOT been FRIED like the libTARDS ...
On ALL those REC drugs ... u no ... METH, crack, coke etc...
I don't recall addressing you. If you are going to reply every time I write "troll", please let me know now and I will find another word.
But since you pulled my chain, the least I can do is provide an unbiased critique. So here goes:

Your brain is fried. It's so damaged that you have the gall to use the handle "American Lady".

Anyone who follows your incoherent posts understands that you are not representative of the typical "American". In fact, typical American's are ashamed to have the title "American" associated with the garbage that you post.

Also, whenever you attempt to formulate a sentence using your own words, the filth and smut that comes out is definitely not indicative of a "Lady".

I would suggest that you change your handle to something more fitting your reputation and stature. How about "Gutter Trash" or "Skid Mark"?

Anyone else have a suggestion? Someone aught to create a poll. lol

Level 7

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#86861 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Grow up. The season for snarky little brats ended back in 1972. Sorry, I can't pay any more attention to you. Look elsewhere.
1972, eh? Is that when you and nutters stopped burning your bras?

That's funny coming from one of the oldest snarky little brats on this thread. Yes, YOU!

Now pour some whine bish. LMAO!
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#86862 Jan 7, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose has been here for on these threads that people know she is not a liar and only a real pos would lie about such a thing and people that know Rose, know she is not that type of person.
You're new, no one knows you, you're talking about attorneys and where you live. EVERYONE gets accused of lying about these things when they first come onto these threads.
Quit your whining. It's not the same thing.(shakes head)
B&llch!t! She love to stir it up.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#86863 Jan 7, 2013
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Free.
Haven't had a chance to talk to you much lately.
I'm convinced the word fraud applies to that character.
I don't believe a damn thing he's said since I first saw him posting as a gray box.
I hope things are going well for you.
Hey Jack,

I had to laugh at how quickly you guys had Old Man figured for GR. He can't disguise his horrible self, but he keeps tryin. What a creative name,'Old Man', really threw us off his track lol. Shameful what he did to Rose. And his BS about "silent readers", what silent reader would silently read here and then take it upon themselves to research a poster and post their private info? Having no emotional investment, someone would go to the trouble and cruelty to "expose" a stranger? I'm not buying it, and I doubt anyone else is.
These "new posters" use the same excuse - they say they've been silently reading for years, and suddenly, show up, full of opinions.

Thanks for wishing me well. I'd sure appreciate any strength and peace you could wish to be sent my way :)
Hope you and Paul are staying warm and cozy as much as possible in this cold Midwest winter. You got snow, but it missed us. Our no snow record still stands.

“and I don't care....”

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#86865 Jan 7, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
HERE COMES THE MAILMAN -[He Delivers some bad news to some bozo]

http://youtu.be/gVP3z1XtSC0

The Slender Thread
i'mover21-video

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86866 Jan 7, 2013
321 Krakken Release wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never get anywhere around here with an attitude and demeanor like that sonny.
I just farted sonny.
Somewhere in that green fog, there's a kiss and a life lesson in there for you sonny.
Go fetch it.
Geez, and I was so hoping to "get somewhere around here".

Does it matter to you at all that you can't post what you want to post without hiding behind an anonymous proxy like a coward?

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86867 Jan 7, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Still in your childhood Rose? Crank that crank and Boing!
Still seeing Ufo's Q-berto? Just toast those Barbies and sniff Quirky!!

Level 9

Religion made them human

#86868 Jan 7, 2013
And the hatred commences once again.
Good night, good people. You know who you are. I won't reply to filthy lies and hateful insults, so you're wasting your time, trolls.
Rest well, Captain. Or is it Major?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 13 min Brian_G 5,385
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 17 min Brian_G 7,039
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 25 min leprechauna 141,916
When Does Anti-Immigration Go Too Far? (Sep '15) 47 min Idea Maker 493
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 2 hr yes 22
News Trump convention message cheers white supremacists 2 hr Smartest Man Alive 1
News Voters split over how to secure US from illegal... 3 hr YouDidntBuildThat 26
More from around the web