The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388442 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#82594 Jan 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
You know when they've become completely desperate when they resort to messing with the judgits.
That always happens when Quirky shows up and/or the new accounts and trolls leave. They're busy clicking. LOL!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#82595 Jan 1, 2013
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Posi, you and RH keeping things on the up and up here tonight?
High Ralff. Not really. I've been spending most of the evening doing some research and indexing data.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#82596 Jan 1, 2013
Janelle Sloan wrote:
<quoted text>
If true, it reminds me of the time that poster named Rose actually egged someone on to "suicide thereself" on here.
Totally disgusting.
Another vicious and hateful lie. I never did any such thing.

You really are an evil person.
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#82597 Jan 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's hard to argue the facts"
Are you saying that they failed because they were black Quirky??
That Posters ISP says Denver But that was not me. Dumbazz!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#82598 Jan 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many trolls for me, USM. I can't keep any of them straight and now they're creating accounts besides. I think they're trying to confuse us. LOL!
I just can't stop laughing at these clowns.
What's funny is there's not a brain between the lot of them. They all post like they're either drunk or just plain stupid. lol

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#82599 Jan 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You followed me to this thread to attack and insult me.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
But yo know she will denyh it. Lmao!

Level 8

Location hidden

#82600 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
That always happens when Quirky shows up and/or the new accounts and trolls leave. They're busy clicking. LOL!
I found it interesting that the MO troll appeared too. These people are certifiable.

They never fail to show how pathetic they are.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#82601 Jan 1, 2013
House Clears Fiscal Cliff Bill

Major fissures among Republicans in final vote

38 min ago by PolitixDavid
David Mark, Editor-in-Chief

The House has cleared a fiscal cliff bill to stave off tax hike for tens of millions of Americans but is at best a short-term fix. The 257-167 House vote will cap days of frantic activity on Capitol Hill.

President Barack Obama is expected to sign the legislation quickly. It only got this far after Speaker John A. Boehner (R-OH) and Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA) held a series meetings with Republican lawmakers outlining options. One high-risk strategy under consideration would have involved amending the bill and sending it back to the Senate. But it would likely have been DOA on the other side of the Capitol.

Such an outcome could make the House GOP the public face of a failed effort to avert automatic tax hikes and spending cuts and possibly cause a public outcry as taxes on every American worker would jump, reports The Washington Post.

The agreement, approved by the Senate in a highly unusual New Year's morning vote, primarily targets taxpayers who earn more than $450,000 per year, raising their rates for wages and investment profits. At the same time, it would protect more than 100 million households earning less than $250,000 a year from income tax increases scheduled to take effect Jan. 1.

The deal came together barely three hours before the midnight deadline, after negotiators cleared two final hurdles involving the estate tax and automatic spending cuts set to affect the Pentagon and other federal agencies this week.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3989-house-...

Level 8

Location hidden

#82602 Jan 1, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
That Posters ISP says Denver But that was not me. Dumbazz!
Suuuuuure Quirky. ;)

Level 9

Concord, CA

#82603 Jan 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is there's not a brain between the lot of them. They all post like they're either drunk or just plain stupid. lol
I think there's really only about six of them, but with all the proxies, trolls and new accounts it looks like more. LOL!

Yes, stupid and drunk I believe, X. I don't know whether to laugh sometimes or feel embarrassed for America.

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Religion made them human

#82604 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Too many trolls for me, USM. I can't keep any of them straight and now they're creating accounts besides. I think they're trying to confuse us. LOL!
I just can't stop laughing at these clowns.
All I can say is: "thank god for Obamacare".
Level 1

Since: Feb 11

They call me Hill Billy

#82605 Jan 1, 2013
royal princess wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever told you that about Highlander was wrong.
He's not unstable. He does have a low tolerance for inculcated ignorance and outright stupidity in the face of facts.
Hayden's laying low since his failed 2102 campaign. ;)
How about that. Hi Jimmy! Shucks man, I just wanted to tell you about the new underwear I got.
It would go great with your Skirt!

It was one of those whacky Aussies that said you did yourself in.
Crazy Aussies anyway, ya know?
Happy New Year!

Thanks for the tip on the other Jim too! I was worried.

Level 8

Location hidden

#82606 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I think there's really only about six of them, but with all the proxies, trolls and new accounts it looks like more. LOL!
Yes, stupid and drunk I believe, X. I don't know whether to laugh sometimes or feel embarrassed for America.
Six? That sounds about right. lol

Believe me, it them that will be embarrassed. ;)
Shakes the Klown

Canyon Country, CA

#82607 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! I guess he thinks everyone followed him here because NTR, Jack, X-Man, Quirky, Terry, USM were all posting here before I did.
This thread is getting funnier and funnier in a pathetic sort of way that is.
LOL! Those trolls spend a lot of time and effort on here. I guess you could say that the only part of them that shines, is the seat of their pants.

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#82608 Jan 1, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>Good choice! You're smarter than I thought.
What are you talking about??

Level 9

Concord, CA

#82609 Jan 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I found it interesting that the MO troll appeared too. These people are certifiable.
They never fail to show how pathetic they are.
Oh nooo! Not the MO troll. LOL!

Honestly didn't see him yet, X.

I can't figure out how the grey box trolls post with no location showing. I wonder if that's how they avoid the Topix filters in case they get reported. They sure are desperate little critters.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#82610 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Grow up, POS.
You're imitating the other toddlers.
Hey, Obama ass kisser. I "imitate" no one. You aren't mature enough to realize this.
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#82611 Jan 1, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. And yes, every single word is true. Others here know it as well but don't have the courage to call her ass on it because they don't want that foul, hateful mouth of hers turned on them.
Yes I agree she is very foul and Hatefully. And Narcissistic.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#82612 Jan 1, 2013
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
"scurry" you mean like old ralffie and the "old man"
did?
Still sharing that mailbox aren't ya?....LOL!
Still grasping at straws I see. Go ask your keeper, Obama.

Level 8

Location hidden

#82613 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh nooo! Not the MO troll. LOL!
Honestly didn't see him yet, X.
I can't figure out how the grey box trolls post with no location showing. I wonder if that's how they avoid the Topix filters in case they get reported. They sure are desperate little critters.
It's a mystery Rose. ;)

"Desperate" is a good word for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A big chunk of Donald Trumpa s supporters were ... 1 min Go Blue Forever 3
News Ramadan is the strongest antidote for Islamophobia 1 min Rube Goldstein 12
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 3 min Nopal 965
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 5 min Just Sayin 50
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 8 min Trumpster 3,658
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 13 min spocko 6,699
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 31 min Nopal 324
More from around the web