The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404050 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Vaders Nemesis

Anonymous Proxy

#81129 Dec 30, 2012
GeeShayla = Vader.

Fact.

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#81130 Dec 30, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in this life time, gutter breath.
Go chase an ambulance.
"life time" is one word dumbass. Thank your Ambulance Drivers Association.

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#81131 Dec 30, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing. If you know who I am, then you know that I most definately have the means to sue your ass (or anyone else) for posting the name of my business, or any other personal information about me or my family.
You don't think so?
Try me and see.
Replying back twice to her one post?...
You seem a bit scared, why would you be if you're so mighty and rich?
Perhaps you have something to hide.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#81132 Dec 30, 2012
The Whiz wrote:
The Whiz wrote:
<quoted text>
What percentage of homeless Americans are mentally ill?
<quoted text>
So, you deigned to make this a personal attack, correct? Yes, I know the approximate percentage of homeless people who are also mentally ill. And, instead of taking them into our hearts and showing understanding, kindness, we throw them into prisons.
There is conventional wisdom that allowing humans to take out natural aggression in forums such as Topix creates a satiety, a certain level of satisfaction that does not require a slippery slope in the aggregate.
Your aggression has harmed you. Your desire to inflame me instead of discussing this rationally proves the tenuousness of your position. You defaulted to personal attacks. You lose.
Your preachin' to the choir but If you have something to say say it, don't try to play with us. Your attempts at playing games to look superior to us just won't be played.

Climb down off that pulpit and talk with us, you'll get a lot further.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Divided We Fall

#81134 Dec 30, 2012
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>Actually this case was about a militia group that raised red flags amongst other militia groups in the area. That's pretty bad when you are not a trusted militia in militia country.
I am awear of the case as Adrian is only 45 miles from where I live and it was national news as it was happening. The group were some pretty bad and shady characters for sure but they still had rights. The feds were not allowed to convict them just because they felt threatened by them. They needed proof and didn't have it therefore the guns were ordered returned, the accused were freed (I think one was convicted of something to do with his kids - kidnapping maybe?) and the feds left with their tail tucked between their legs.
LMAO

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#81135 Dec 30, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
Replying back twice to her one post?...
You seem a bit scared, why would you be if you're so mighty and rich?
Perhaps you have something to hide.
Scared? No. Nothing to hide either. Just stating a fact that I left out of the other post. She said she knew who I was and if she does, then she knows I am telling the truth.

PM should have sued. She still can, if she is so inclined. Just making it very clear that I would/will if the same thing happens to me.

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Level 7

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#81136 Dec 30, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
I am awear of the case as Adrian is only 45 miles from where I live and it was national news as it was happening. The group were some pretty bad and shady characters for sure but they still had rights. The feds were not allowed to convict them just because they felt threatened by them. They needed proof and didn't have it therefore the guns were ordered returned, the accused were freed (I think one was convicted of something to do with his kids - kidnapping maybe?) and the feds left with their tail tucked between their legs.
I got the impression they couldn't hurt a fly but were targeted because their fearless leader had such a big mouth. It might be that two of them were convicted on gun charges and one of them was deemed incompetent for trial. Not everything has been returned and most likely never will be.

Vorenus

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#81137 Dec 30, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Scared? No. Nothing to hide either. Just stating a fact that I left out of the other post. She said she knew who I was and if she does, then she knows I am telling the truth.
PM should have sued. She still can, if she is so inclined. Just making it very clear that I would/will if the same thing happens to me.
I can assure you, you're not that significant in the Topix scheme, so I see no reason for you to be so persistent with your meaningless threats.
If your intention is to strike fear among us, you're wasting your time troll.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Divided We Fall

#81138 Dec 30, 2012
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>I got the impression they couldn't hurt a fly but were targeted because their fearless leader had such a big mouth. It might be that two of them were convicted on gun charges and one of them was deemed incompetent for trial. Not everything has been returned and most likely never will be.
Naw, the feds lost and are pore sports.
I wish they'd make a movie of it, I'm sure it would beat "Redneck Island" for laughs.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#81139 Dec 30, 2012
prisoner 24601 wrote:
If Obama Inc. was a private corporation he'd be put in prison for fraud. We're borrowing more money than is coming into the treasury by a factor of two. That is, for every dollar in taxes the government brings in, it spends two.(They borrow that extra dollar.) "Taxing the rich" will not change this ratio one iota. You could confiscate ALL their wealth and it would not stop our slide into bankruptcy.
This is INSANITY! We cannot spend as if there is no tomorrow because, eventually, tomorrow WILL arrive. Everyone knows this is nuts. Everyone with half a brain, that is. Can't every two Democrats put their heads together, form one normal brain, and figure out these simple facts?
Most Americans are beginning to realize, slowly, that Obama is running a huge con game using money he's stealing from our children and the unborn. Common sense tells us that "free stuff for everyone - forever" is simply NOT possible.
When you say "Everyone" who exactly is included in your assessment other than right ring Republicans? Didn't they "LOSE" the vote of the "Majority" of Americans?

Now if you want to talk about politicians who would be JAILED if you losers dealt with reality..It would be George Bush, Dick Cheney and Mitt Romney. Let's see...illegal wars, Assassinations of world leaders who don't buy into their Bull s*it, hostile takeovers of Countries, supplying Arms to militia and on and on and on.... You damn Republicans need to stop your whining, and drink a glass of reality. I am sick and tired of your childish behavior.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Divided We Fall

#81140 Dec 30, 2012
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>Actually this case was about a militia group that raised red flags amongst other militia groups in the area. That's pretty bad when you are not a trusted militia in militia country.
I don't know for sure but I think Michigan Militia is pretty strong and responsible. None of us fear them but everyone kept an eye on the other guys. Anyway, rotten or not, they have rights and the feds can't lock up up because you don't like them and they think you might try something illegal.
LMAO

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#81141 Dec 30, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you, you're not that significant in the Topix scheme, so I see no reason for you to be so persistent with your meaningless threats.
If your intention is to strike fear among us, you're wasting your time troll.
I have never assumed that I was significant here, as I seldom post.

Was not being persistent. Just answering your post.

Was not threatening anyone nor trying to "strike fear". Just stating a fact. A fact that she should/would know if she knows who I am.

You have a problem with that?

If so, then take it up with Topix.

As for me? I am taking my beautiful wife out for lunch.

You have a nice day, you hear?

LMAO

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Divided We Fall

#81142 Dec 30, 2012
-Dont Panic- wrote:
After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.
We have more "gun control" laws than ever yet crime is more rampant than ever. Isn't it time we focus on crime control? When a convicted felon attempts to purchase a firearm and is denied that purchase, we allow him/her to walk out of that store and our law requires that record be destroyed and never made public. If a law abiding citizen fills out the application, that approved application is reported to the local authorities and made public even if he/she decides not to make the purchase.
Who the fk wrote these laws?
People with guns are citizens. People without guns are subjects.
Am I saying that I could stand against a modern military in a conventional battle? Not for a second. But an unconventional war? Let's just say that no insurgency in the history of mankind has ever been defeated using military might. There isn't enough oil in the ground to fuel those aircraft or gold in reserve to replace them long enough to outlast an insurgency. Insurgencies are ended ONLY through diplomacy and reason or when the occupying armies leave defeated and demoralized.
I have my doubts as to whether the boys and girls in the military would actually turn on mom and dad at home. I think that issue alone would cause mass disruption in within the ranks.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Divided We Fall

#81143 Dec 30, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Was not threatening anyone nor trying to "strike fear". Just stating a fact. A fact that she should/would know if she knows who I am.
LMAO
Have a great time. My kids are on there way over to visit us so I'm out for a while too.

Vorenus

Level 8

Mount Vesuvius

#81144 Dec 30, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
For the record, I'm sure she knows who you are, and I'm also sure she's not the least concerned with your statement of facts...

You have a good Sunday as well, I think I'll take a walk over to our local farmer's market.

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#81145 Dec 30, 2012
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly leave a A-hem Impression on people. Get help ASAP Rose!
Awww STFU and go play with the other toddlers.

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#81146 Dec 30, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Freak! STFU!!!!
Make me, you stupid twit.

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#81147 Dec 30, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You never provide data! All you do is lecture!
LOL! Those were YOUR words, dummy. You lecture me and others here all the time, then you whine when you get it in return, hypocrite.

So, practice what you preach or STFU and allow people to post as they please. You're not in control of anyone here.

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to practice what you preach.

Republican Honey wrote:
Mind your own business! I will post whatever I wish! As I have told you previously, feel free to scroll past my posts.
My post provided specific data. If I had used the data in my own words, you would have requested a link. Then you would have accused me of plagiarizing. You are never satisfied with anything I post, so just scroll on by and STFU!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T ...

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#81149 Dec 30, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure BS. If you respected yourself, you wouldn't have put your whole life on these threads for everyone here to read. Some things are better left unsaid or said to friends in private. But you have no friends because you are never off the computer long enough to cultivate any friendships.
Everything you post about others could be, and has been, said about you. Everything RH said about you is totally true.
You are a bully, Rose. You always have been. I imagine you always will be.
Just curious, but why am I and my life such a topic of interest to you in the first place? You seem unusually obsessed and hellbent on degrading and maligning me. Sounds like YOUR problem to me.

Having self-respect has nothing at all to do with anything of a personal nature I shared on these threads. The things I did share came up in the course of conversations with friends here, but only people like you used that information to abuse and insult me. There was nothing inherently wrong with me or anyone else sharing information. We just didn't count on miserable, hateful people like you and your friends to abuse us with it.

I'm no coward and have nothing to fear from a bunch of weak, cowardly, mean-spirited strangers on Topix.

I have plenty of friends off of Topix, so your nasty judgments are way off base as always. But my life is really none of your business. I don't care about YOUR life, on or off Topix or what you do. But then I don't try to control others like you do.

You have a problem, man and it's not me. It's yourself.

And nothing RH said about me is true, but once again, I must ask why do you and she find me so interesting if you detest me so much? I never engaged either one of you in conversation, but you insist on bashing and attacking me personally. I did nor said anything to you or RH to warrant this level of personal attack.

And I have never in my life been a "bully" or ever accused of being one because I'm not one. That is the most ludicrous and outrageous accusation of all. I could just as easily call YOU a bully since you're the one who's obsessed with belittling me.

I suggest you find something else to do with your time instead of passing judgment on me. I answer to God and God only, not some miserable little pissants on Topix.

Level 9

San Francisco, CA

#81150 Dec 30, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You may still be living in the same house but only because you can’t afford to leave. I bet you sniff him for perfume every time he walks in the door. What is that old saying?“Once a cheater, always a cheater”. Yep, that would be him. If he loved you, you wouldn’t have to wait until Medicare to be covered by insurance.(YOUR words). He would have seen that you were covered. Bet his LA honey is covered. Probably covered in mink too while you are still wearing that same old ratty coat from Good Will.
Saw all the posts of you giving marital advice to RH. You giving ANYONE marital advice is as ludicrous as a pig giving dieting tips. How many times you been divorced? Perhaps you should have followed your own advice. LMAO.
I see you're fascinated by NTR's personal life also. I'm beginning to think it's YOU who has no life outside of Topix since other people's lives are of so much interest to you.

Who in the hell are YOU to be passing these judgments on anyone here? Does it make you feel superior? You're despicable in my opinion to even be talking about these personal things and disrupting this thread the way you are.

You have a problem, man and I use the word "man" loosely because you're a coward and then you dare accuse anyone else of being a "bully?" Look at yourself and all your hateful, personal attacks here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 35 min Brian_G 14,773
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 2 hr o see the light 60
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 3 hr J ValJean 71
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr X Crypsis X 143,699
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 5 hr Mintz8850 7,602
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants (Aug '15) 5 hr Areola2233 696
News FAIR's big play: Onetime fringe group hopes to ... 5 hr Wildchild 5
More from around the web