The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

"knowledge is happiness"

#68520 Dec 5, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>It just proves there are more dumb a#ses in this country than people with intelligence. So what if I rooted for my side. BTW. I'm sure the whole thing was rigged.
You voted for the anti Christ. LMAO..You go gurl..You and the rest of the give me, give me, free bee seeking low lives..Did you get your Bummer phone yet?
BTW. It's nice to know you keep track of all my posts. I don't care enough about yours to go back and read them.
"You and the rest of the give me, give me, free bee seeking low lives."

That's funyyyyy!!!!! It seems that the biggest "give me, give me, free bee seeking low lives" States in the country did not vote for the President, but for The Mutt. The biggest deadbeat States in the Union are Republican. If it wasn't for Blue States half of ya'll would be eating dirt. Yeah, that's right.., "give me, give me" food stamps and welfare.

Bah! You treasonous creeps are not'ng but a bunch of whiny 'takers'. Infelices engreídos.

Level 5

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#68521 Dec 5, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>It just proves there are more dumb a#ses in this country than people with intelligence. So what if I rooted for my side. BTW. I'm sure the whole thing was rigged.
You voted for the anti Christ. LMAO..You go gurl..You and the rest of the give me, give me, free bee seeking low lives..Did you get your Bummer phone yet?
BTW. It's nice to know you keep track of all my posts. I don't care enough about yours to go back and read them.
LOLOL...yeah, let's see. Romney won in states where the IQ level is pretty much subpar - Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas....I can hear the banjo's playing! Face it, Bonnie. You're part of the minority now - the less intelligent minority! Rigged? Lolol...of course! Wahhhhh....keep crying. It will be over in 4 years then we'll have Hilary and Michelle to run the country for the next 8 years!

As to the Obama phone, hears a fairly simple story that shows that the free phone program was actually started by Bush! Not that I think you'll read it or understand it or believe it since you're part of the less intelligent minority.
;)
http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/Politics/...

BTW, I don't keep track of your posts either. I simply remembered you blathering like the idiot you are the day before the election, scrolled back to that day and cut and paste a few of your misspelled, grammatically incorrect posts.

:)

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"knowledge is happiness"

#68522 Dec 5, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonnie!!! Where the hell have you been??? Haven't seen you since the election - you know, when OBAMA won???? LMAO!! And then you just - disappeared! I thought it was so funny after all of your blustering and bragging the day before the election - remember? Here's a few of your little tidbits -
"Yeah..He's going down hard..And all the wittle Trolls were inconsolable."
"Our attitudes were handed out four years ago. Don't worry... They should start improving right away."
"So true..It's pretty well trashed as it is though. Thanks for passing through Bronco Bamma!"
"Sounds reasonable. I bet he steals all of the White House towels on the way out. LOL."
"O.K. Tommorow will be a great day. Bronco Bamma is gonna be pizzed."
LMAO...Bronco Bamma...that was funny, huh? Guess you're not laughing now, huh???
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha... ..
Hilary/Michelle 2016
ROTFLMFAO!!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#68523 Dec 5, 2012
Immigrunt wrote:
Hi everyone. I was referred here from a US News thread. They said this was the friendliest thread on Topix. Howzit goin'?
Watch the agitators. You will soon discern who they are. Other than that, Howdy.

“Extremely me”

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#68524 Dec 5, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't Zimmerman stop chasing after the Trayvon when the dispatcher told him in no uncertain terms to wait for the police? Zman wouldn't have gotten his asswhooped had he done what he was told. Yeah, that's right.., that wasn't a "sucker punch", birdbrain.., that was an earned asswhooping.
That coward can't claim his life was in peril while he's pursuing the suspect with a semiautomatic handgun.
Pfftt!!
These idiots (eagle and ralff in particular) don't understand that it was Trayvon Martin, not George Zimmerman, that had the right to claim self-defense under the stand your ground law.

That's why Zimmerman ended up being charged with murder. He was the aggressor.

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"knowledge is happiness"

#68525 Dec 5, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I hardly ever see you post an original thought; you just post other people's opinions. And sometimes you plagiarize others opinions. Don't you have a mind of your own?
He won, he's president, get over it.
She's a proud spammer of teabagger prophetic crapola.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#68526 Dec 5, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to scroll past my posts...or leave, whichever suits you best, stranger. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#68527 Dec 5, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that her ability to annoy a total stranger is eclipsed only by her ability to be annoyed BY a total stranger.
Freakin' hilarious.
LOL

I'll try that again.

“Extremely me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#68528 Dec 5, 2012
New poll finds 57% of Americans say they would vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Cool.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#68529 Dec 5, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think we created God, and everybody sees him in the same form?
We created what God allowed us to create through the expression of free will and the concept of right and wrong and how we interpret which is which and the inate right of freedom to decide.

Level 8

Location hidden

#68530 Dec 5, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He DID "get away" dumchit ...
THEN "doubled BACK" ...
Thug "jumped" an ARMED man ...
Trying to ... and ... DID bodily HARM to Z!
Got his thug-azz KILLED !!!
He should have been acting like a seventeen year old BOY ...
Instead of a "thug" ...
He'd "probably" STILL be ALIVE!
Well, that's Zimmerman's version of the events I believe. I'm not so sure they'll just " believe " him. ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#68531 Dec 5, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralff's a schmuck.
Just so you know, I'm out of props. ;)

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#68532 Dec 5, 2012
Report: North Korea Could Launch Rocket By Next Week

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/12/05/rep...
Interesting

Chicago, IL

#68533 Dec 5, 2012
What happens if Syria uses their chemical WMD and there is a world based investigation. What happens if they find out that the weapons have the finger print of USA chemical companies all over em? What happens if we find out that they were part of Saddams arsenal? The political implications are AWESOME!!! Curious minds want to know....

“Extremely me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#68534 Dec 5, 2012
JACK IN THE CRACK wrote:
<quoted text>Something about those "WMD" that so damn insane moved across the border into Syria. I want to remember but.......hmmmm
So, I guess Bush was just completely incompetent no matter how we look at the whole "WMD" debacle huh?

Either there were none, or he was looking for them in the wrong country.

Thanks for clarifying that moron.

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"knowledge is happiness"

#68536 Dec 5, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL...yeah, let's see. Romney won in states where the IQ level is pretty much subpar - Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas....I can hear the banjo's playing! Face it, Bonnie. You're part of the minority now - the less intelligent minority! Rigged? Lolol...of course! Wahhhhh....keep crying. It will be over in 4 years then we'll have Hilary and Michelle to run the country for the next 8 years!
As to the Obama phone, hears a fairly simple story that shows that the free phone program was actually started by Bush! Not that I think you'll read it or understand it or believe it since you're part of the less intelligent minority.
;)
http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/Politics/...
BTW, I don't keep track of your posts either. I simply remembered you blathering like the idiot you are the day before the election, scrolled back to that day and cut and paste a few of your misspelled, grammatically incorrect posts.
The Red(der) the State - the dumber. These are at the bottom of the illiteracy scale.

#45 Arizona,
#46 New Mexico,
#47 Alabama,
#48 Louisiana,
#49 West Virginia,
#50 Mississippi

They shouldn't be trusted with a plastic spoon let alone casting a vote. LOL!

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"knowledge is happiness"

#68537 Dec 5, 2012
Immigrunt wrote:
Hi everyone. I was referred here from a US News thread. They said this was the friendliest thread on Topix. Howzit goin'?
Uhmm hum!
Do you know where to get a good deal for waterfront property in Hoboken?

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#68538 Dec 5, 2012
New York City Hits Sandy Victims With ‘Failure To Maintain’ Property Citation

And What's More, The Tree Causing All The Fuss Was City's Responsibility
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/12/04/new-yo...

Geeesh! Lol!

“Extremely me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#68539 Dec 5, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know, I'm out of props. ;)
LOL...I'm not!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Location hidden

#68540 Dec 5, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
"You don't KNOW that Obama is failing."
She has a point posi, this is the most secretive administration this country has ever had. We really have no idea what the government is up to.
He originally campaigned on a platform of transparency and failed me and tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands. Plain and simple. I don't know him. I never did. He does not reflect the will of (my) countrymen. AKA "my firm"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 33 min Guess Who 513
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr American Werewolves 136,509
10 Questions for Eric Holder's Replacement as A... 1 hr El oh El 4
Ebola fears spark backlash against Latino immig... 2 hr TeaBagging for Am... 127
Native Americans say "Mexicans are Indians, too" (Feb '08) 4 hr Guess Who 2,394
Obama admin. to allow thousands of Haitians int... 5 hr barefoot2626 64
Trailer manufacturing company and owner convict... (Jul '11) 5 hr cancer suxs 21

Immigration Reform People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE