The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 2,904)

Showing posts 58,061 - 58,080 of239,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Approximately 15% of practicing doctors belong to the AMA. Membership in the AMA is about 217,500, which includes residents and students, out of a total of 954,000 total,as of 2011.
Okay. So what group represents the other 85% of physicians, or are they just poor pathetic working stiffs who have no organization that opined on their behalves during the discussions with respect to health care reform?

Something tells me that physicians who WANT a voice wouldn't have any trouble finding one to represent them collectively. So, I'll stick with my first answer, unless you have another organization in mind. The AMA represented doctors in America during discussions and negotiations.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the tape. All of the racist stuff that was supposedly said was debunked, even when played backwards while sitting on your head to listen.
Free twisted it like a pretzel; http://www.youtube.com/watch...
No "police order" was given to Zman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What's interesting and what I think will be important is that the 911 operator made it clear to Zimmerman that they(authorities) didn't need him to follow Martin. Any level headed adult would understand that.

The other thing is Zimmerman's statement that "these "expletive" always get away".

Imo, that gives some insight to Zimmerman's frame of mind to what he was already thinking and planning.

The last thing is, that Zimmerman admits on the 911 call, "he(Martin) ran"

This makes it appear that Martin was trying to get away which falls in line with what he(Martin) told the witness that he was on the phone with.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
"As for guns in private hands - the cops are SIX TIMES more likely to shoot the WRONG person at the scene of a crime than is an armed citizen,"
Amazing!
Fact: Police are Much More Likely to Shoot the Wrong Person than Armed Citizens

One of the recurring anti gun arguments that I hear centers on the mistaken belief that gun owners will end up shooting an innocent person (such as a child, bystander, etc.) when trying to defend themselves against a criminal.

The fact is that armed citizens are about 5.5 times less likely than the police to accidentally shoot the wrong person.

[A]lthough only 2 percent of those involved in civilian shootings are misidentified, 11 percent of individuals involved in police shootings were later found to be innocents misidentified as criminals.

http://www.learnaboutguns.com/2009/02/17/fact...

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I will leave you to ponder. When you have an idea who, just say. Ok?
figured it out long ago.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
KiSS my "Go to HELL"
bub
-N-
LiKe iT!... ;~)
Hmm...annoyed, stranger?

Truth hurts. ;)

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've explained myself Ralff. I don't lie.
The explanation was insufficient.

The lie stands.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to Travis Martin. I've heard nothing like that.
Who's "Travis Martin"?

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralff, I know your game so I was ready for it when you began. You can't rattle me. Eagle and I have a history of friendship here. You stay out of it.
My "game" was simply presenting the truth. Your lie was exposed. You exposed.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be a different story if you were trying to discuss the case.. Hispanic kills a black he should fry.. How do you feel about a black killing a white in front of his daughter?? Yea I know they are also trying the stand your ground law..
Eagle
P.s. Why is the white man so bad in your eyes??
Okay Eag, one more. It doesn't matter to me who is what in this case. But it seems to matter a lot to those who are saying it was self-defense. If Travon was white I would be seeing it the same way, an overzealous citizen taking things too far. But you know, if Travon had been white, I suspect I'd be reading about the beaner who played sheriff and shot the poor white kid.
I would have to know the facts in the case you suggested, and admittedly, I don't.

And finally, the white man is not bad in my eyes lol, what a big statement that would be. But there are some people who get pretty angry when a white man goes to jail for killing a "thug" minority. White men hardly need to be defended in this world Eagle. People of color and women of all colors, white included, are a different matter.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
What's interesting and what I think will be important is that the 911 operator made it clear to Zimmerman that they(authorities) didn't need him to follow Martin. Any level headed adult would understand that.
The other thing is Zimmerman's statement that "these "expletive" always get away".
Imo, that gives some insight to Zimmerman's frame of mind to what he was already thinking and planning.
The last thing is, that Zimmerman admits on the 911 call, "he(Martin) ran"
This makes it appear that Martin was trying to get away which falls in line with what he(Martin) told the witness that he was on the phone with.
He DID "get away" dumchit ...
THEN "doubled BACK" ...

Thug "jumped" an ARMED man ...
Trying to ... and ... DID bodily HARM to Z!

Got his thug-azz KILLED !!!

He should have been acting like a seventeen year old BOY ...
Instead of a "thug" ...

He'd "probably" STILL be ALIVE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...annoyed, stranger?
Truth hurts. ;)
"your" ignorance ... ANNOYS me :)
No Patience for IT!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know I am out of props Eagle ;)
Thats okay you rest well.. I am out..

Eagle

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
What better reason for stricter gun control? Thank you.
( CNSNews.com )– A gun-rights group says that Chicago’s Democratic Mayor Rahm Emanuel bears some responsibility for the murder rate in the Windy City, which now totals 470 homicides this year, because of the strict gun-control laws there.

Rahm Emanuel has some blood on his hands,” said Alan Gottlieb, chairman of the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, in a statement.“He and the city council have done everything possible to prevent law-abiding Chicago residents from exercising their restored Second Amendment rights in the two years since the Supreme Court’s landmark McDonald ruling.”

In June 2010, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled 5-4 against a handgun ban in the city of Chicago in McDonald v. Chicago.

But just four days after the Supreme Court decision, the Chicago City Council adopted the Responsible Gun Owners Ordinance which, among other restrictions, requires prospective gun owners to take a firearm safety course at a gun range in order to obtain a permit to own a gun in a home. At the same time, the city council’s decision placed a virtual ban on gun ranges in the city.

In Chicago, there have been 470 murders within its city limits in 2012, as of Dec. 2, a 19 percent increase in homicide from 2011, when there were 394 murders.

Those numbers are from the Chicago Police Department’s city wide crime statistics report, covering up through Nov. 25. Further reporting from Chicago media places the number of murders in Chicago at 485 as of Dec. 2.

According to the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, Mayor Emanuel and the Chicago City Council have been putting up blockade after legal blockade to keep Chicagoans from obtaining handguns and the range-training as stipulated to defend themselves, with the result being that law-abiding Chicagoans are defenseless.

“We’re not surprised by the statistics, but basically what the mayor of Chicago has done is kept Chicago to be a victim disarmament zone,” said Gottlieb.

“So nobody has a way to protect themselves from the bad guys who obviously don’t care about the gun laws -- are going to commit murder or rape or robbery because you don’t care about what the gun law says, you’re going to get the gun illegally anyway -- and so the good people are penalized by the law and the bad people, basically have targets of opportunity to shoot at,” he said.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gun-rights-le...

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ralff, I know your game so I was ready for it when you began. You can't rattle me. Eagle and I have a history of friendship here. You stay out of it.
Rest well I am out..

Eagle

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
The explanation was insufficient.
The lie stands.
Luckily, your opinion doesn't matter to me.

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Breaking news.

Syria has loaded a weapon with chemical gas presumably to use on his people.

Obama has warned him if he does there "will be consequences"

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Syria loads chemical weapons into bombs; military awaits Assad's order
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/05...

The next "Stimulus package" for our military?

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. So what group represents the other 85% of physicians, or are they just poor pathetic working stiffs who have no organization that opined on their behalves during the discussions with respect to health care reform?
Something tells me that physicians who WANT a voice wouldn't have any trouble finding one to represent them collectively. So, I'll stick with my first answer, unless you have another organization in mind. The AMA represented doctors in America during discussions and negotiations.
Furthermore, since the AMA publically signed on as a supporter of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) with only the implicit blessing of their limited membership, and many local and state AMA-affiliated medical societies remained eerily quiet during and after the contentious health care reform debates, the vast majority of doctors feel the organization betrayed them. America’s doctors need true representation to the public and to their elected representatives. Without proper representation, doctors are looking for ways to simply opt-out of all government health care plans.

Organizations like America’s Medical Society (AMS) have sprung up in the aftermath Obamacare’s passage to help physicians preserve and grow their independent practice of medicine. They believe that doctors have the right to privately contract with patients for their medical treatment.

Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Luckily, your opinion doesn't matter to me.
But it does! It was at my judgement that I reported it!
U lose again! Lmao@u!

“Extremely me”

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
Breaking news.
Syria has loaded a weapon with chemical gas presumably to use on his people.
Obama has warned him if he does there "will be consequences"
Breaking news, Syria is a country not a "him", but if "he" does use chemical weapons there should be consequences.

Massive, unmistakable, irreversible consequences.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,061 - 58,080 of239,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

140 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
No Bailout for the Border Kids 2 min foster 57
Hispanic Dems to press Obama for 'bold' action ... 3 min Huh 1
Republican turns on party, blows up its crock o... 4 min Earth Child 1 2
New York Times: Ugly for Americans Against Ille... 6 min Memo From Turner 81
Increase in Underage Pregnant Women Crossing Bo... 8 min Righteous 38
What to Know About the Immigration Crisis 10 min ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti 1
Michelle Obama to Latinos: a We cannot afford t... 10 min Amigo 1
•••
•••