The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 2,714)

Showing posts 54,261 - 54,280 of217,977
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate. I do not care for Americunts though. Especially those effing Americunts who lie about how great they are at cabinet installation then get all butthurt when their clients refuse to pay for work that looks like a kindergarten project so the Americunt has to shut down their business and go into the same business under a different name because Angie has a list of piss poor contractors and isn't afraid to share.
Do your homework...
Do not depend on Angie!

Word of mouth works real well ...
without ALL the $$$ spent on advertising!

Usually a lower estimate too.
BETTER work wa laaa :)

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate. I do not care for Americunts though. Especially those effing Americunts who lie about how great they are at cabinet installation then get all butthurt when their clients refuse to pay for work that looks like a kindergarten project so the Americunt has to shut down their business and go into the same business under a different name because Angie has a list of piss poor contractors and isn't afraid to share.
Angie's list?? LMFAO what a clown you are.. I never worked for a homeowner are expected my check to come from them.. But you keep your hate for your fellow Americans ya dumb reeken.. BTW why the hate?? Is it because we will never accept that little trash island as a state??

Eagle

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly have expressed hate here today multiple times;

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Definition of HATE

a : intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury
b : extreme dislike or antipathy : loathing <had a great hate of hard work>
: an object of hatred <a generation whose finest hate had been big business F. L. Paxson>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hat...

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text> Gitmo would be more appropriate for her.
Naw thats to close to the states.. Send that reeken to where they can't swim here..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your homework...
Do not depend on Angie!
Word of mouth works real well ...
without ALL the $$$ spent on advertising!
Usually a lower estimate too.
BETTER work wa laaa :)
I always refused side work and under the table work.. I never had to advertise or look for other work.. Up until the day I went out of business over health reasons I and my crews were always busy..

Eagle

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text> You clearly have expressed hate here today multiple times;
Definition of HATE
a : intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury
b : extreme dislike or antipathy : loathing <had a great hate of hard work>
: an object of hatred <a generation whose finest hate had been big business F. L. Paxson>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hat...
To see another hater go to
"I hope your worthless ass drops dead." is the quote, the the poster.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I always refused side work and under the table work.. I never had to advertise or look for other work.. Up until the day I went out of business over health reasons I and my crews were always busy..
Eagle
Exactly :)
Same here!

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Our prayers are with the men and young ladies in the gentlemen's club.

Gas explosion in Springfield, Massachusetts levels building, injures eight
http://news.yahoo.com/gas-explosion-springfie...

At least we know that the tread kweer wasn't there. I guess that's good..

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Duhhh, I included the link to her post.....I hid nothing and offered the entire context. My God your weak.
You're a liar as always. You pointed out ONE part of that comment, and you know it just to emphasize it. You failed to acknowledge the context, despite the link, you little pissant.

You did it to claim that REWBA was calling our founding fathers "Americacunts" for all time, and that's the only reason you posted what you did in the first place.

Nothing "weak" about me. You just hate being outed for your lies and distortions of the truth.

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Duhhh, I included the link to her post.....I hid nothing and offered the entire context. My God your weak.
See what I mean, liar? This is what you posted to me highlighting ONE part of REWBA's post, but you'll surely obfuscate some more. It's to be expected.

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you think rose? rewba said "Well over 100 years ago, the Americunt forefathers"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T ...
Do you support that statement? Your good friends v and xman did. Are you in support of that type of hate towards Americans as they are?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

The natives are restless. LOL
Obama, Where's my free stuff? LOL, My firm's incomes are dropping...Help!

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Go check again ralff.
Rose is right.
X-man did not prop Rewba's post.
Moron.
Rallf is so desperate he's seeing things.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly :)
Same here!
I sub contracted and two companies were my main accounts.. Timberlake was my biggest account and was there for 15 years.. Trim Pak was only for a certain builder and that was it but I was with them for 20 years.. Why go seeking work when you already have plenty and a guaranteed a paycheck??

The Beach Boys - Be True To Your School
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Eagle

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what you think I am or am not, rewba, v, xman and you just showed the whole thread that you all are haters of the American people. OWN IT ITCH!
That is a freakin' lie, you wussy little girl.

ONE comment in a particular context where REWBA was pointing out how some of our forefathers were killing Indians by the score and who also owned slaves does not make any one of us "haters of the American people." It's historical fact.

This outrageous accusation is so typical of your hysterical lies though. You're really getting desperate, Ralffy. And your anger proves that you know you're wrong.

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
Again, X-Man did NOT give that post a prop. You're losin' it all the way around, Ralffy. You're like a stubborn little three-year-old who must have his own way, or you'll stomp your feet and scream until you turn red.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean, liar? This is what you posted to me highlighting ONE part of REWBA's post, but you'll surely obfuscate some more. It's to be expected.
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you think rose? rewba said "Well over 100 years ago, the Americunt forefathers"
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T ...
Do you support that statement? Your good friends v and xman did. Are you in support of that type of hate towards Americans as they are?
Why are you posting a dead link??

The Topix page you requested was not found

Eagle

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't even have seen that thread except for trying to figure out what you were talking about.
Personally, I thought the "Americunt" in question was ralff, but if this is what it takes to make him happy on a holiday weekend who am I to spoil his fun.
I did notice how he "edited" the quotes to try and make his claim look a little more credible.
Ralff's kind of weenie like that.
Ralff is a dork. I don't know why anyone even pays attention to him. lol

“Happy Easter!”

Level 9

The Bunny Trail

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
"Americunt" So far 5 left wing liberal nutcakes have supported it. I have never hear a conservative support or use it. Kind of a defining difference I'd say. Who are the haters now?
You are so full of chit, Ralffy and harping on ONE thing like an old biddy. And all you've done is prove what a lying, conniving little wuss you are.

There is no truth to any of your stupid accusations. YOU are the hater among many of the other dishonest, miserable conservatives who post here. It's always your kind that post the exaggerations, lies, and distortions. That's how utterly ignorant and desperate you all are.

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Divided We Fall

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar as always. You pointed out ONE part of that comment, and you know it just to emphasize it. You failed to acknowledge the context, despite the link, you little pissant.
You did it to claim that REWBA was calling our founding fathers "Americacunts" for all time, and that's the only reason you posted what you did in the first place.
Nothing "weak" about me. You just hate being outed for your lies and distortions of the truth.
You lying itch, I gave the link. FO you worthless piece of American hating shyt!

“Extremely me”

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So why would you support belittling Natives Jack?? Why not just type Indians??
Eagle
What the hell are you talking about now?

Seriously, when and where did I belittle "Natives"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,261 - 54,280 of217,977
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Immigration Reform Forum right now

Search the Immigration Reform Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rand Slams Bush Over Immigration "Act Of Love" ... 9 min xxxrayted 124
Feds overwhelmed by illegal aliens and wild horses 18 min Cuauhtemotzin 5
Top 5 Reasons Why Immigration Reform Means More... 23 min CRIMMIGRANTS 9
Should Obama use the power of his pen on immigr... 26 min wild child 5
Racism drives, 'animates' Republican base 29 min RayOne 48
Poverty is American, not racial, problem 30 min Yep I Said It 74
Quirky's Saloon. 44 min Quirky 178
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 53 min Mickey Ratt Club 133,518
•••