The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
53,621 - 53,640 of 254,271 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Level 5

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been asked repeatedly to cease and desist.
Your attacks are unprovoked and unwarranted.
Your comments and communications will be forwarded to Authorities.
That welfare tranny will never stop. She has that "self entitlement" mentality.

Level 5

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Ralff wrote:
FOOD PANTRY SEES 400% INCREASE IN DEMAND...
Demand Grows At Framingham Food Pantry
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/11/19/demand-...
Lets see... thanksgiving is tomorrow. Can you put 2 and 2 together?
LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Shockingly Stupid Republicans: What's the Matter with Mississippi?
Bill Maher noted on the show: This was filmed in Mississippi. They did not cherry-pick these people. This is not meant to make fun of anybody. They did not seek out people who look like rednecks. They showed one guy who didn't have teeth. They had to cut out a lot of people who didn't have teeth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E48QqcTOXeYXX
I have seen the video where you have trouble getting out of your car. You certainly have teeth. How else could you have packed on all those extra pounds, Chubby?

Level 5

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen the video where you have trouble getting out of your car. You certainly have teeth. How else could you have packed on all those extra pounds, Chubby?
You should see the video where I get out of the shower butt naked,. I bet you'd love that one too.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
I think capitalism affects everyone who is poor in North America. However, we do have a favourable social safety net.
So do we but that didn't answer my question.. Why does Canada discriminate against the poor when they are a single payer system??

Eagle
drinK the hive

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

I Reject Democracy Because The Power-Struggle Between Corrupt Parties Seem Somewhat Vulgar And Primitive - Also,I Think It Make' People Depressed.

I Love Tyranny...

http://i49.tinypic.com/2quucqo.gif

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
You should see the video where I get out of the shower butt naked,. I bet you'd love that one too.
Is that the MO troll behind a proxy. That troll hides out and puts judgits on every single post on this forum. Talk about no life.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
How do the poor suffer? Many Provinces now provide free health care to it's citizens. The result is higher taxes, but well worth it as the single payer system benefits everybody as a whole.
The poor probably get more coverage than most, since the government would subsidize them for medication and other necessities.
The disadvantage would be that the main health care system doesn't cover everything, so a supplementary insurance would be necessary to completely cover you. Like Blue Cross. Many seniors are entitled to both for free, and often employers will offer this as an incentive. Either way, it is still quite affordable.
http://www.pnhp.org/facts/what-is-single-paye...
The real question is why is there a need for insurance at all?? To me a single payer is just that.. If taxes go up so be it.. I can understand having to pay for a facelift or dentures but not the extraction of the bad teeth themselves..

Eagle

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
That welfare tranny will never stop. She has that "self entitlement" mentality.
Get this, "Nym8636" whatever his name is, her number one fan. He's the guy that is on every thread proclaiming to be "Hispanic American" and against illegal immigration. It's like his catch phrase now. lol

Any, talk about the irony. He has no clue how his hero really feels about him. This guy is a real dufus. I mean, talk about cluless.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle, don't you understand that NOTHING Obama does will have any type of negative impact on NTR or anyone around her? At least in her view it won't!
I guess someone must live in a glass house and no stones within miles.. Really lower class and lower middle class is in all neighborhoods or at least all the ones I lived in..

Eagle
LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I doubt it. No, make that I am sure I wouldn't. You are not my type.

You are too crude for my taste. Plus I don't swing that way. Have no problem with it, but just not for me.
LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the MO troll behind a proxy. That troll hides out and puts judgits on every single post on this forum. Talk about no life.
No proxy here. You main six accuse everyone of hiding behind a proxy because you can't understand that there are more people than you think that simply don't like or agree with you. You perfer to think it is only one person using different names.

Makes you seem really insecure. And rather stuck on yourselves.

Don't you have an ass to kiss somewhere? You are so very good at it. But then, you have had lots of practice.

Guess that is what happens when you have no real life to speak of. You have to spend your time here sucking up to others just like you.

Going out to dinner now. Why? Because I do have a life. Enjoy posting the night away. As usual.
Willy

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Shockingly Stupid Republicans: What's the Matter with Mississippi?
Bill Maher noted on the show: This was filmed in Mississippi. They did not cherry-pick these people. This is not meant to make fun of anybody. They did not seek out people who look like rednecks. They showed one guy who didn't have teeth. They had to cut out a lot of people who didn't have teeth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E48QqcTOXeYXX
Free-loading welfare queens: the video New York Liberals don't want you to see
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Hi, I'm Josie's daddy!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

How do your eggs want You?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! "There is no need to respond"???
Why, because the ENTIRE truth might be told including BOTH sides of the story?
"Every conservative on this thread who has posted from a conservative site is advised immediately the site is not legitimate."
I don't believe that's true at all, and you are misrepresenting what's happened.
But what really puzzles me is why you care so much and why do you let it bother you so? Who care? I've been posting on this Forum for a long time, and I've had countless posts to me about "liberal" news sources, and so what? It's petty in my opinion.
And who cares WHO posts from a "far left" news site OR a "conservative" news site? I don't see the importance of it at all. We're a country that thrives on different opinions, and Freedom of the Press is a fundamental feature of our Bill Of Rights.
Why don't you just ignore what you dislike and move on. There is no "double standard" if everyone is doing the same thing.
I will respond to anything I please. Remember?
""Every conservative on this thread who has posted from a conservative site is advised immediately the site is not legitimate."
I don't believe that's true at all, and you are misrepresenting what's happened."

When have these folk ever heard their own party leaders quoting from WND, BrayFart, The Examiner and Rush Bimbo? LOL! They won't!

They seldom quote from FAWX News. Mittens, Reince Priebus, Mitch McConnell, Jon Kyl, John Boehner, Eric Cantor, Kevin McCarthy, and Bob McDonnell, are not that stupid. They realize that there is nothing credible coming out of that echo chamber.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Another American misconception about our health care system. I don't need dentures because I am young but if I did I am fortunate enough that I have 100% health insurance coverage through my employer. We do not have "free" health care. We have universal basic options for the poor. Your friend obviously does not a good job because things like dentures would be covered under private insurance.
How does a single payer HC system work with private insurance as well?? So you are saying along with higher taxes its not a single payer system at all..

Eagle

“Hi, I'm Josie's daddy!”

Level 9

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

fishaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you haven't expressed your "petty" concern to x-man, USM, NTR, Rico, etc for constantly disregarding anything posted from conservative websites. Here you are again criticizing those who post from conservative POV as "petty". If we "thrive on different opinions and freedom of the press is a fundamental feature of our bill of rights", then why are you so insulting to EVERYONE who's opinion doesn't match yours? Can't you make your counter argument without the insults? I'm sure you've heard the term; you get back what you deliver. Just sayin'.
"I see you haven't expressed your "petty" concern to x-man, USM, NTR, Rico, etc for constantly disregarding anything posted from conservative websites."

WND, BrayFart, The Examiner, FAWX and Rush Bimbo are not conservative "journalism" no matter how many times you try to portray them as such, Fish. They are propaganda rags that never let the facts get in the way of a good story - especially if that "story" has anything to do with the President, the poor, or about people of color. The fact is that people that live in the bubble of WND, BrayFart, The Examiner, FAWX, and Rush Bimbo, know less about the world than people who don't read the news at all.

Educated people don't need to read liberal or conservative spins of the news. Educated people just want to read the truth.

“Hi, I'm Josie's daddy!”

Level 9

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been asked repeatedly to cease and desist.
Your attacks are unprovoked and unwarranted.
Your comments and communications will be forwarded to Authorities.
Cafe Monica was given the pink slip by the Mods.

“Hi, I'm Josie's daddy!”

Level 9

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

antb wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...the Post Chronicle? Really? Would their byline be "All the news that's sh*t to print"? Lolol....you people are hilarious. Really.
;)
They don't get it. Too stupid and too brainwashed.
Gus007

Oneonta, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Mmmmm, same problem Obama has:

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/11/21/report...

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
REWBA is a 'regular' and you are at the bottom of the pecking order, birdbrains. It is you who should take your delusional ass out of here.
Rewba is not a regular and only shown up a few months back.. Try again..

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••