The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409342 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#60190 Nov 13, 2012
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I "pick it apart" enough to have you responding back like a dog in heat. Now, go fetch that bone!
:)E,:)E... Get it yourself.

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#60191 Nov 13, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Romney's way of saying "your fired".... once again.
He loves to fire people that work for him.
That shameless mutt should have given his operators at least a couple of hours heads up before leaving them stranded. But hey, that's mittens. Better he leaves them stranded than strand the working class if he were to become president.

“Extremely me”

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#60193 Nov 13, 2012
Ralff wrote:
Hillary can't make House hearing on Benghazi; busy visiting friends, wine tasting in Australia...
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/exc...
"Clinton is scheduled to travel next week to Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Burma and Cambodia."

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-11-09/c...
----------

This multi-nation trip was planned and announced before the Benghazi attack ever took place.

Trying to make it look like this is some way to get out of testifying is both dishonest and naive.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#60194 Nov 13, 2012
Jindal: End 'dumbed-down conservatism'
By JONATHAN MARTIN | 11/13/12 4:22 AM EST

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal on Monday called on Republicans to “stop being the stupid party” and make a concerted effort to reach a broader swath of voters with an inclusive economic message that pre-empts efforts to caricature the GOP as the party of the rich.

In his first interview since his party’s electoral thumping last week, Jindal urged Republicans to both reject anti-intellectualism and embrace a populist-tinged reform approach that he said would mitigate what exit polls show was one of President Barack Obama’s most effective lines of attack against Mitt Romney.

“We’ve got to make sure that we are not the party of big business, big banks, big Wall Street bailouts, big corporate loopholes, big anything,” Jindal told POLITICO in a 45-minute telephone interview.“We cannot be, we must not be, the party that simply protects the rich so they get to keep their toys.”

He was just as blunt on how the GOP should speak to voters, criticizing his party for offending and speaking down to much of the electorate.

“It is no secret we had a number of Republicans damage our brand this year with offensive, bizarre comments — enough of that,” Jindal said.“It’s not going to be the last time anyone says something stupid within our party, but it can’t be tolerated within our party. We’ve also had enough of this dumbed-down conservatism. We need to stop being simplistic, we need to trust the intelligence of the American people and we need to stop insulting the intelligence of the voters.”
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/837...

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#60195 Nov 13, 2012
X Hooter Waitress wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
US Mail has been banned over 30 times. It doesnt seem to bother him one bit either
Posting under another name is for cowards...
I took getting banned to mean, We cant beat her at anything so lets get her banned.
14/88 WPWW
Why were you banned?

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#60197 Nov 13, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Your headline is going to read: See this crown, REWBA's gonna knock it off my head. lol
Yeah, your so easy to manipulate. I have compelled you to spend 2 hours a day pushing buttons for 7 days! Lmao! My headline will be REWBA was my slave!

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Divided We Fall

#60199 Nov 13, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Your headline is going to read: See this crown, REWBA's gonna knock it off my head. lol
Lol! ONE MORE TIME!

Acceptance Speech

Upon getting my official notification from Topix of becoming the Reigning Champ, receiving my crown, Royal Family badge and being informed that I now “rule”, I would like to say a few words to my followers or “servants”.

But first, thank you to my mother for turning me into such a wonderful leader.

Now to the rest of you lowlifes, I won by a mandate, a landslide. It wasn’t even close; I could have not even visited Topix on Sunday and still would have won.

This sends a clear message to those who oppose me and that is; “You must get in line and think exactly as I tell you to!”

We will reestablish morals that once were common among us and all will assume a sexually orientation of “Straight” and political beliefs as I determine. As the new board leader I will set the example by reaching across the isle and allowing rose to carry my coattails.

Now get started doing it my way and begin changing your self at once!

Ralff

Level 5

Location hidden

#60200 Nov 13, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I was actually pointing out these Democratic issues in the past based on a post from Rewba providing history on Republicans being the party of robber barons."
The Republican Party continues to be the party of the robber barons (greedy industrialists & corporations). Now, they're also the party of racists, hedonists, and homophobes.
Your opinion!!!!!!!

Level 9

Religion made them human

#60202 Nov 13, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why were you banned?
For impersonating women. She is a he and his name is Steve.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#60203 Nov 13, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing That I still can and will say here is: If the overbearing taxes and regulations that Obama and company are implementing on my firm even begin to interfere with my ability to contribute in a meaningful way to our nation and its citizens as I see it and as I have a right (and obligation) to do, then I will immediately cease to do so and instead turn our once great efforts to just seeing to it that the firm, exclusive of all others continues to survive just enough to care for itself and if that should involve reducing our incomes to below poverty levels in order to receive benefits and subsidies, then we will do so, so be it. None of us cares anymore and we will do just what is necessary until the climate changes where we can contribute in a good way.
I don't need to provide a link either to prove that my firm is just one of thousands that can and will take the same measures.
Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#60204 Nov 13, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to disagree with you just a little bit on this one.
The minority does deserve to be heard and that's one reason the art of compromise is so important in a representative democracy, but the lunatic fringe...the ones that are already calling for a civil war, the ones that are calling for their states to secede because they lost an election, the racists, the haters, the ralff's and the higgans' and the GR's...these people may have the right to speak, but the rest of us are under no obligation to listen.
You're right, and by being heard I meant by their government. We the people can ignore them, hold them in disdain, and vote their loony representatives out of office.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#60205 Nov 13, 2012
Cafe Monica wrote:
I smell feces and urine. Mud Man Richard Guerra must be posting...
Time for a hose down, steve!

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Level 7

Divided We Fall

#60206 Nov 13, 2012
'Bombshell story is just a smoke screen for something bigger'...

Jill Kelley, social liaison to MacDill Air Force Base, is mystery woman Paula Broadwell harassed via email leading to FBI probe

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ap-s...

Level 8

Location hidden

#60207 Nov 13, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing but residents of states filing petitions after collecting the requisite 25,000 signatures. ;-)
Really, 25,000? How discouraging.

Level 5

Location hidden

#60208 Nov 13, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
"Clinton is scheduled to travel next week to Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Burma and Cambodia."
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-11-09/c...
----------
This multi-nation trip was planned and announced before the Benghazi attack ever took place.
Trying to make it look like this is some way to get out of testifying is both dishonest and naive.
I would actually think as the Benghazi issue has been going on for two months, 4 Americans died, the American people have still not been told what actually happened, and the additional issues with Petraeus, she could have sent someone in her place.

I would certainly think Obama and his administration would like to get this matter resolved and behind them.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#60210 Nov 13, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why all these angry white men are buying up guns. They don't know how to use them. Hell, I bet half of them can't even hit the T.V. with a remote control.
Wanna good stock tip? Coffin manufacturing and the funeral industry. These old MF'ers are gonna die one way or the other. You can't loose! lol
"Wanna good stock tip? Coffin manufacturing and the funeral industry."

LOL! Everyday 10,000 baby-boomers become senior citizens.
Red oak or plywood?

Level 8

Location hidden

#60211 Nov 13, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> A Minority such as the one whom Jack supports as well too. Agree? He claims that this particular minority that you speak of are crazies?
"They're making a statement alright."
"Were nuts and we don't care who knows it."
Couldn't the same thing be said of the one he supports as well?
I think you'd have to pay attention to the group's message. I don't see seceding from the union because your man lost an election as a substantive or productive argument.

“Extremely me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#60213 Nov 13, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You've called me worse. I don't care.
Posit, just in case there is any question about this at all, I simply do not respect you or your opinions and truth be told, for some reason, you do seem to care a great deal about that.

You've posted lies about me. Re-posted personal information about my family members, questioned my military service and tried to control my behavior by suggesting that you had information about my "antics with a mutual friend" that you would make public if I pushed too hard and on top of all that, I really do think you are mentally unstable.

Stop acting like a crazy person and I'll stop treating you like one.

What else can I say?

Level 9

Religion made them human

#60215 Nov 13, 2012
X Hooter Waitress wrote:
Why is it Topix liberals are so envious of successful people like Romney?
like me too?
BTW White Nationalist singer Saga sent me an email today urging me to "remain strong" living in the multicultural cesspool!
some celebrities acknowldge their fans.
Hey! We are running out of Turner Diaries toilet paper.

“Extremely me”

Level 6

Location hidden

#60217 Nov 13, 2012
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! ONE MORE TIME!
Acceptance Speech
Upon getting my official notification from Topix of becoming the Reigning Champ, receiving my crown, Royal Family badge and being informed that I now “rule”, I would like to say a few words to my followers or “servants”.
But first, thank you to my mother for turning me into such a wonderful leader.
Now to the rest of you lowlifes, I won by a mandate, a landslide. It wasn’t even close; I could have not even visited Topix on Sunday and still would have won.
This sends a clear message to those who oppose me and that is; “You must get in line and think exactly as I tell you to!”
We will reestablish morals that once were common among us and all will assume a sexually orientation of “Straight” and political beliefs as I determine. As the new board leader I will set the example by reaching across the isle and allowing rose to carry my coattails.
Now get started doing it my way and begin changing your self at once!
Ralff
So saith ralff, Queen of Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 3 min Kompromat 17,950
News El Paso leaders urge immigration unity, support 12 min Holiday Traveler 85
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 28 min Dee Dee Dee 14,872
News Congress looks to punish 'sanctuary campus' col... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News Obama approval hits 60% at end of term 1 hr lolol 11
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr D Valens 144,066
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 2 hr leprechauna 291
More from around the web