The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 384111 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#59240 Nov 11, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I know, BO is quite adept in the art of cover-up. There's more to this Patraeus mess than we are being told...wait and see.
Gee imagine that a man in a position to highly classified material resigning for an act that puts him in a position to be blackmailed... had anybody else with a top secret security clearance been caught in inter martial affair, they would have had their clearances revoked. Patraeus is only doing what any good leader would do, holding himself to the same standards as he holds his subordinates

which explains why people like you don't understand it. you know nothing of honor, nor possess any leadership qualities

The Notorious Rico

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Level 5

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#59241 Nov 11, 2012
Dial 2 For English wrote:
<quoted text>Makes you wonder why he'd have used the internet, doesn't it? I wonder when the other woman's name will come out? I feel very sorry for his wife. I pray for our country.
Extra marital affairs are not your business and should be left out of the mix. Unfortunately Republicans have such boring sex lives that they insist on sticking their noses into other peoples sex lives.

Why is that ?
Obama cares

Van Nuys, CA

#59242 Nov 11, 2012
RICO C SUKER wrote:
<quoted text>Just who are you calling a minority GREAZER BOY?
Your Texas style, bar-b-que devouring, fatass sportin', Romney voting, racist, inbred family.
I think that's who he meant....
Obama cares

Van Nuys, CA

#59244 Nov 11, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is not a language.
It's a state of mind.
They comprise 47% of the registered voters, all of them but 1 voted for Romney.

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#59245 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Extra marital affairs are not your business and should be left out of the mix. Unfortunately Republicans have such boring sex lives that they insist on sticking their noses into other peoples sex lives.
Why is that ?
while I agree with on most things, I feel that Patraeus had no other option but to resign simply because of his position as head of the CIA and the consequences of having an affair would have on his subordinates. it almost would certainly have resulted in their security clearance being revoked
Obama cares

Van Nuys, CA

#59246 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Why is that ?
They're all limpdeeks.
RICO DONKEY WAD

Phoenix, AZ

#59248 Nov 11, 2012
BEANER BOY RICO HAS A NEW SUCK PUPPET!!! Obama cares. Don't shake hands with him...... Disgusting what RICO does to his puppets.

The Notorious Rico

Level 5

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#59249 Nov 11, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I corrected that comment further below...the word laws was supposed to be: lies.
So you've all replaced the birther crap with the Benghazi issue.
Obama cares

Van Nuys, CA

#59250 Nov 11, 2012
RICO DONKEY WAD wrote:
BEANER BOY RICO HAS A NEW SUCK PUPPET!!! Obama cares. Don't shake hands with him...... Disgusting what RICO does to his puppets.
You're his puppet for ASSumming I'm him.
He owns you and it's disgusting to see you dance like one...LOL!

The Notorious Rico

Level 5

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#59251 Nov 11, 2012
Obama cares wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all limpdeeks.
The ironic thing about this is that Republicans are the first to point fingers at Democrats having affairs but they'e also the ones most likely to get caught in an affair and in the most embarrassing of circumstances.

See: Larry Craig & ted Haggard

They're the beacon of hypocrisy.

The Notorious Rico

Level 5

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#59252 Nov 11, 2012
Obama cares wrote:
<quoted text>
You're his puppet for ASSumming I'm him.
He owns you and it's disgusting to see you dance like one...LOL!
Well, I'm officially you according to the dumb azz!! When I had ATT, my ISP would often show Sherman Oaks, Ca. That's why they probably think you're me.

LOL!!
Obama cares

Van Nuys, CA

#59253 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Well, I'm officially you according to the dumb azz!! When I had ATT, my ISP would often show Sherman Oaks, Ca. That's why they probably think you're me.
LOL!!
The funny thing is, I'm nowhere near that valley either,
I'm in the right valley, the San Gabriel valley.

The Notorious Rico

Level 5

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#59257 Nov 11, 2012
Obama cares wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is, I'm nowhere near that valley either,
I'm in the right valley, the San Gabriel valley.
The good ole SGV. I grew up there.

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#59258 Nov 11, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
Heartfelt thanks to everyone that has served our country.
Enjoy the day.
Thank you! Likewise.
RICO TURDITTO

Phoenix, AZ

#59259 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
The good ole SGV. I grew up there.
In a ONION patch?

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#59260 Nov 11, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>¿Realmente sabe usted qué está en el corazón de cada hombre? No pensé tan... Sé, no hago. Give me tangible proof, not opinion.
"No pensé tan... Sé, no hago."

Huh?
Cactus Flower

Canyon Country, CA

#59261 Nov 11, 2012
RICO TURDITTO wrote:
<quoted text>
In a ONION patch?
Lil' pr!cks like you were born in a Arizona Cacti patch.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#59265 Nov 11, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's a 3 plus minute download. How about just any old network news organization? That would work for me and most others here as well. Thanks!
What, do you have dialup internet? It only took a few seconds for me. Why not go directly to the source since you Pffft my news sources most of the time? Afraid you might see something you don't like?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#59266 Nov 11, 2012
JackMcIntosh wrote:
Heartfelt thanks to everyone that has served our country.
Enjoy the day.
You are very welcome!!!

It was my pleasure and privilege to have served this Great Nation and the founding DOCUMENT that makes it possible.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#59267 Nov 11, 2012
To all my fellow Vets on this forum, regardless of political affiliation, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! And, for others who have not served, just remember what the true meaning of today is all about. A lot of sacrifice has been made in order to keep this country what it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 min davy 745
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 10 min Go Blue Forever 2
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 21 min WasteWater 8,591
News Mexican-American textbook stirs cultural debate... 23 min ICE 21
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 50 min positronium 6,116
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr jimmy krack korn 141,162
News Eleven states sue Obama administration 3 hr PauldenZangpo0521 23
More from around the web