The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 395596 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#43084 Oct 21, 2012
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
766,000 More Women Unemployed Today Than When Obama Took Office
By Terence P. Jeffrey
June 1, 2012
( CNSNews.com )- The number of American women who are unemployed was 766,000 individuals greater in May 2012 than in January 2009, when President Barack Obama took office, according to data released today by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
In January 2009, there were approximately 5,005,000 unemployed women in the United States, according to BLS. In May 2012, there were 5,771,000.
Read rest of story below:
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/766000-more-w...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Solyndra Scandal Hits Obama White House
Two weeks ago, alternative energy company Solyndra, which received $535 million in "stimulus" loan guarantees from the Obama administration, collapsed. Solyndra was the poster child for the Obama administration's claim that it could create green jobs with taxpayer money. Now 1,100 more people are out of work and American taxpayers are on the hook for half a billion dollars.
But while this ought to be an abject embarrassment for the dirigistes in the Obama administration, there's a much bigger story behind the Solyndra scandal. It involves a concerted effort by White House officials to improperly rush the Solyndra loan decision for political reasons.
The Washington Post had the exclusive story:
Read rest of story below:
http://www.judicialwatch.org/weeklyupdate/201...
CNS News?

Pfftt!!

“Facts”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#43085 Oct 21, 2012
Abominable Sock Puppet wrote:
<quoted text>Smoking pot in California has been decriminalized. Get over it you drug smuggler.
Nambla supporters say that sex with children in some countries is also not a crime

Level 9

Religion made them human

#43086 Oct 21, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> very interesting, Cricket.....thanks
Get A Room!
Bud

Carthage, MO

#43088 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text>
Smoking pot in California has been decriminalized. Get over it you drug smuggler.
Smoking pot makes people lazy and slow, like you.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#43089 Oct 21, 2012
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't like it? Well that is very interesting.. You sure did not say that when you were bragging about smoking pot with your adult son at a Bob Dylan concert.. I guess you were knocked off balance when many poster's scolded you by disapproving of such behavior for a parent, especially a mother to do with their son. Regardless if they are an adult.. I do not care if you smoke pot or not, Rose.. I just disapprove of any parent giving their kid/s regardless of the age, the idea or approval that smoking pot is cool or okay. And in your case, it "was cool"... Some pot smokers are responsible when they smoke it, too many are not and IMHO is just as bad as a drunk driver...

"Closet drunk"?

LMAO..

I have nothing to be shameful or embarrased about liking beer or liking JD mixed with lemonade on a hot afternoon, Rose.. I have no problems drinking outside of the closet.. LOL

I am responsible when I drink. I do not drink to get buzzed, tipsy or drunk.. I also do not drink and drive.

But you, and NTR keep on making a big deal out of those who are responsible mature adults, who have no problems saying, they have a glass of wine or a beer.. You people like to twist, mischaracterize and lie about people at any cost because they do not agree with your ideology on political and social issues...
She also claims she does not drink but chose the name of cheap booze

Level 9

Religion made them human

#43090 Oct 21, 2012
Rico the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
Brown Berets are radicalized La Raza, what they say is as relevant as what the KKK has to say.
<quoted text>
Richard Alatorre basically spoke the truth, Also, Allatorre is no longer an LA City Council member, he was succeeded by Nick Pacheco.
<quoted text>
A Mexican newspaper? You're picking at straws on this one!
<quoted text>
He reverberated a simple demographic fact, Hispanics breed faster than Whites. And since when does anyone consider a College professor a leader?
<quoted text>
Prop 187 ended up being ruled unconstitutional by the courts. Also, Art Torres was superseded by John Burton.
<quoted text>
Amazingly she runs uncontested year after year for the LA County Supervisor district.
<quoted text>
This individual is also reverberating a fact, the demographics in California are becoming more Hispanic.
<quoted text>
This person is not a leader, he's a represenative of Mexico.
<quoted text>
All the people you previously posted are not mainstream people. Three of the people you posted are not even public officials any longer. Two of your quotes are from a Mexican Newspaper and a Mexican Consulate. One is a College Professor who I never even heard of till today.
The only sitting public official out of your entire quotes is Gloria Molina, an LA County Supervisor. So where are the convictions of hate charges???
"Brown Berets are radicalized La Raza, what they say is as relevant as what the KKK has to say. "

Brown Berets are a nationalist Chicano Movement that printed a weekly paper called "La Causa". The NCLR "La Raza" is not a Chicano organization; it's a nation-wide non-profit organization that represents hundreds of community-based latino non-profits across the US.

“Facts”

Level 5

Location hidden

#43091 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text>You cannot be a CONservative without first being a CON.
I can see you are not smart enough to even understand what the word means..........LOL

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#43093 Oct 21, 2012
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah thank goodnees! Someone is here to opine in the midst of a rosie question. Now, what were you mumbling?
You sure have an obsession with me. Feeling threatened, Troll? LMAO at you!

What is it exactly you contribute here besides being a sideshow freak?

Level 9

Religion made them human

#43095 Oct 21, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a leaf! She was rolling around and playing outside. Isn't she a beauty? Her name is Lynne. She is available for adoption at Angels Among Us Pet Rescue in Atlanta, Georgia. Lynne would not enjoy riding in a pet crate tied to a car roof!
I suppose that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. LOL!
I recently inherited a pomeranian puppy as a going away present from my college-bound daughter. I don't know what to do with him.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#43096 Oct 21, 2012
You're a gray box troll. Register on Topix, get in a skin and stay in a skin or be known as another shape shifter worthy of little or no consideration. Registered posters are tired of rotating proxies and gray box trolls. When it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, you'll have to understand why it's perceived as a duck. If you're coming in from Frankfort, you're either in neighboring territory, or you're a proxy server user. Otherwise, why you should concern yourself with what long term posters say about Goat Rider after having experienced his mental condition, lies and malice for a long time, is - puzzling. Just in case you're new? Registered posters' avatars let you know how long they've been posting. GR can't show you any of his myriad avatars. They were all banned for violations of the terms of service. He can't keep in a skin.

Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind at all that you responded. As I have said, I don't know Ghost Rider at all. He may be a dispicable human being. My problem is that since I am new to this thread, I should not be automatically referred to as a dumbass, right wing extremist, etc. just because I comment or defend a point he has made that I agree with. I will NEVER agree with him regarding being vulgar or malicious.
Rose didn't even make the comment which I indicated was disgusting, but she jumped in immediately asking me why I thought it was disgusting.
Before today, I was not aware at all of the description you provide of Ghost Rider so why do you make a statement referring to my having a "small smug self-centered and absorbed little skull"? You just point out that you are as narrow-minded, biased, and immature as you claim he is.
It is so very obvious in all of these posts that if someone disagrees with anyone, their comments are ridiculed and even that person is nothing but a dumbass. I am speaking of liberals and conservatives. What happened to discussion and debate? Do we have to hate one another and call names?
I am not saying that I never get irritated or angry and there are times I respond harshly when I am attacked, but some of you make it very difficult for a new poster who is unaware of specific personalities and histories.
Al Qaeda whacked Obama

Springfield, MO

#43097 Oct 21, 2012
Obama is just in over his head. I live in Florida and he's going to lose here. Nobody supports that hope & change razzle-dazzle anymore. Everyone knows he's a failure.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#43098 Oct 21, 2012
fishaholic wrote:
Nearly 2,000 pro-lifers called local Planned Parenthood clinics Oct. 18 to schedule mammograms, after President Obama implied the organization offers the service.
"When Gov. Romney says that we should eliminate funding for Planned Parenthood, there are millions of women all across the country who rely on Planned Parenthood for not just contraceptive care, they rely on it for mammograms,” said Obama Oct. 16 during the second presidential debate.
Any libturds on this forum point this out, all while saying how much Romney lies? I doubt it.
----------
Thousands call Planned Parenthood for mammograms after Obama's claim
Planned Parenthood does not actually provide women with mammograms, but refers patients out to other facilities for the exam.
“Call it for what it is … if you're not doing mammograms, don't say that you do them,” Kate Bryan, communications director for Live Action, told EWTN News Oct. 19.
http://www.ewtnnews.com/catholic-news/US.php...
That is nothing more than a liberal and obama tactic, to throw other "preventative medicine" to mask what "planned parenthood" actually is.. A tax payer funded abortion clinic.

I have not heard anyone who is Republican or Independent speak of denying any person, woman or man tests of any kind that would detect cancer or any other illness that can be treated if diagnosed in time...

These fckn' liberals just can't handle that there are those who do not agree with them are better equipped and capable of giving compassion in a fiscally conservative fashion that actually is cost effective and NOT wasteful spending...

Romney/Ryan 2012

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#43100 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text>
You obviously pretend that Mitt Romney's tenure as Governor of Massachusetts never existed.
Romney’s tenure from 2003 through 2007: that Massachusetts was 47th in job creation; that household income was declining; that education was cut “deeper than anywhere else in America”; that “roads and bridges were crumbling”; and that the state was left with a structural budget deficit.
What are you optimistic about? That Romney will fck this Nation up like never before.
You like an illegal immigrant from Canada?
Hot Pretzel with that whine? Link?

Level 9

Religion made them human

#43101 Oct 21, 2012
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go tand your own huevos!
LOL!

You don't miss one....

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#43102 Oct 21, 2012
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#43103 Oct 21, 2012
Alienating a Generation wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt Happens
And Mitt will happen come inaguration day....
And obama will take the walk of shame out of the White House...
Bud

Carthage, MO

#43104 Oct 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
You're a gray box troll. Register on Topix, get in a skin and stay in a skin or be known as another shape shifter worthy of little or no consideration. Registered posters are tired of rotating proxies and gray box trolls. When it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck, you'll have to understand why it's perceived as a duck. If you're coming in from Frankfort, you're either in neighboring territory, or you're a proxy server user. Otherwise, why you should concern yourself with what long term posters say about Goat Rider after having experienced his mental condition, lies and malice for a long time, is - puzzling. Just in case you're new? Registered posters' avatars let you know how long they've been posting. GR can't show you any of his myriad avatars. They were all banned for violations of the terms of service. He can't keep in a skin.
<quoted text>
You don't make the rules of the discussions on this forum. People will decide for themselves who/what they choose to read and/or perceive and/or believe. As you've been told repeatedly, get over yourself.

Level 9

Martinez, CA

#43105 Oct 21, 2012
<quoted text>
He's accusing you of being Rico... but Rico has been socking it up right in front of him the entire time yet he's such an inspector gadget... he never bothered to look at the guy who's screen name actually says sock puppet.
I tell you, these Sarcastic Bombastic type surrogates suck at this game.
LMAO!
Bud

Carthage, MO

#43106 Oct 21, 2012
President Obuma wrote:
<quoted text>Let's hope all works out.
You know, I got some white tail once, boy was Michelle mad.
Have a good night dude.
lol
Ok. You too.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#43107 Oct 21, 2012
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you're the wino pm..LOL!
And you are just the bail bondsman busy body trashy wife..
Who does illegal activity with his work computer programs to research poster's from topix...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Bob_Mak 11,259
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr Just Slim 142,648
News Central American Illegal Immigrants Continue to... 3 hr Hank Rutherford Hill 1
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 4 hr Tn clm 10,263
News Fear and Loathing Among Latinos in the 2016 Cam... 9 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Trump gets a big shocker right before the Presi... 10 hr Wildchild 1
News 2016 Presidential Debate: "America's Direction"... 10 hr Wildchild 1
More from around the web