The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391808 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Slice and Dice ”

Since: Jan 14

SUNNY

#303994 Sep 8, 2014
UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeaCE wrote:
<quoted text>wHATS IT ABOUT/
As Sys Admin denied access!
It ABOUT something like a M1-Abram but just a little bigger....

“For The Love Of Country”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#303995 Sep 8, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, exactly.
She is probably blaming everyone for the bullying which her son gets due to being bi-racial. Yet, this was her choice. Not the child's or anyone else.....hers.
She criticizes the world for how they react to situations such as this and then goes out and brings in a bi-racial son who will have to deal with how the world is.
I believe she has allowed her son to suffer so she can bring attention to herself.
Is this the same as "Münchausen syndrome by proxy?"
"I believe she has allowed her son to suffer so she can bring attention to herself.
Is this the same as "Münchausen syndrome by proxy?""

Yes it is in a round about way, lol. You never know, he himself could be a bully carrying an attitude. Look at who he has for a role model. If she behaves anything like this in her personal life, she will not have taught her children any values or work ethics. It is the white man who has the riches fault.
Maybe she thought she could change the world by marrying black. Maybe that is what white apologists thought too, by voting in the first black president. Shame they didn't pick a more competent one, but I think they wanted a puppet, not a doer and who better than Obama?

Location hidden

#303996 Sep 8, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Distraction so he can confuse the people as in the Tower of Babel.
What happen to the Tower of Babel.....GOD destroyed it.
Next week is the anniversary of 911 and I wonder what the terrorist have planned against America.
Hopefully they don't have anything planned and if so, hopefully we are in a position to fend them off before destruction/tragedy happens again.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#303999 Sep 8, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a total failure. Birds of a feather?
If anyone can see this post please type I can see it.
Topix don't like me no more.
I can see it ..........

Location hidden

#304000 Sep 8, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthology of American Apathy in the 21st Century
Subtitled: Divided we Fall, United we Rise.
https://www.tragedyandhope.com/th-films/aaa21...
“Anthology of American Apathy in the 2st Century was my first-attempt to compose a film for the purposes of informing an audience at a film festival. In hindsight, maybe I would have had a better chance if my festival of choice was not The Toronto International Film Festival. In any case, this was my 2008 submission, and it was rejected. The rough-production value aside, this is an informative 5-hour journey into the origins of apathy in America, and what it’s costing each and every one of us, in any number of ways. The sooner we establish the identity of the root-causes of our problems, and recognize the cause-and-effect relationship between our actions and how the world works; the sooner we can all return to a life of serenity, satisfaction, and happiness… but not until we’ve done our homework, and cleaned up our own communities, and that starts with being informed.”
A good place to start would be to stop the belly aching, develop some self-confidence, and go for it. You have nothing to lose in trying. By not trying, you have much to lose and you will be belly aching well into your grave as you age and have nothing to be proud of.

“Slice and Dice ”

SUNNY

#304001 Sep 8, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Broncos!
God I hope Seahawks win because if they don't you and Quirky are going to give me a lot of chit and I probable deserve it after giving you guys chit....But I think the SEAHAWKS are going to do the same thing they did to them in the Superbowl "KICK PONY BUTT"..LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#304002 Sep 8, 2014
4gotMyPasswordAgain wrote:
<quoted text> More than 100 teens swarm Memphis plaza,'knocking out' shoppers http://www.thv11.com/story/news/crime/2014/09...
And you can take the black boy out of the slum but you can't take the slum out of the black boy;
Ravens cut running back Ray Rice after domestic violence video is released
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...
you don't think that has more to do with the culture of the NFL?

“Slice and Dice ”

SUNNY

#304003 Sep 8, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry didn't know, no one told him. he was golfing.
Yeah that's are Barry right down the tee....lol

“Slice and Dice ”

SUNNY

#304005 Sep 8, 2014
- Lady Liberty - wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a double edge sword with unions. When the unions get greedy, the employees pay for it in the long run.
You got that right Lady and believe me ever strike I was on never end well for the employees....
Another words it sucked..lol

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#304006 Sep 8, 2014
Caligula wrote:
<quoted text>
You have ricopenis envy. It's clear as day!
Get a job, a life and stop mooching off my tax dollars. Show me that a little white tramp from the desert can beat the odds when they have multiple baby daddies, single, addicted to meth and welfare reliant.
lololoololool!!
"You have ricopenis envy."

Fell off my seat!

St. Croix valley

#304008 Sep 8, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right Lady and believe me ever strike I was on never end well for the employees....
Another words it sucked..lol
you let other people tell you what to do even though it wasn't in your best interest? no way sunny?!? let me see if i can wrap my head around that concept .....

“Slice and Dice ”

SUNNY

#304009 Sep 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't think that has more to do with the culture of the NFL?
I like this avatar better then the last one woody because ever time I seen them corn on the cob in your last pic. I want to say something bad..lol
Nice doggies how many you got because I think I see three black lab?

Level 9

Religion made them human

#304012 Sep 8, 2014
THE FIRM wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said: I work for free and produce wealth. I am not a treasure hunter though, though I do find an occasional piece. I am purely an American with an opportunity as a tool.
Out salvaging? Why don't you swing by lower east side, I'm putting out my old rugs – they are collector's item.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#304014 Sep 8, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
America’s first slave owner was a black man.
first_slaveAccording to colonial records, the first slave owner in the United States was a black man.
Prior to 1655 there were no legal slaves in the colonies, only indentured servants. All masters were required to free their servants after their time was up. Seven years was the limit that an indentured servant could be held. Upon their release they were granted 50 acres of land. This included any Negro purchased from slave traders. Negros were also granted 50 acres upon their release.
Anthony Johnson was a Negro from modern-day Angola. He was brought to the US to work on a tobacco farm in 1619. In 1622 he was almost killed when Powhatan Indians attacked the farm. 52 out of 57 people on the farm perished in the attack. He married a female black servant while working on the farm.
When Anthony was released he was legally recognized as a “free Negro” and ran a successful farm. In 1651 he held 250 acres and five black indentured servants. In 1654, it was time for Anthony to release John Casor, a black indentured servant. Instead Anthony told Casor he was extending his time. Casor left and became employed by the free white man Robert Parker.
Anthony Johnson sued Robert Parker in the Northampton Court in 1654. In 1655, the court ruled that Anthony Johnson could hold John Casor indefinitely. The court gave judicial sanction for blacks to own slave of their own race. Thus Casor became the first permanent slave and Johnson the first slave owner.
Whites still could not legally hold a black servant as an indefinite slave until 1670. In that year, the colonial assembly passed legislation permitting free whites, blacks, and Indians the right to own blacks as slaves.
By 1699, the number of free blacks prompted fears of a “Negro insurrection.” Virginia Colonial ordered the repatriation of freed blacks back to Africa. Many blacks sold themselves to white masters so they would not have to go to Africa. This was the first effort to gently repatriate free blacks back to Africa. The modern nations of Sierra Leone and Liberia both originated as colonies of repatriated former black slaves.
However, black slave owners continued to thrive in the United States.
By 1830 there were 3,775 black families living in the South who owned black slaves. By 1860 there were about 3,000 slaves owned by black households in the city of New Orleans alone.
"America’s first slave owner was a black man"

America's first slave owner was a Spaniard.
We've been through this a couple of dozen times.
America was discovered in the 15th century, not the 17th, Einstein.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#304016 Sep 8, 2014
Katrina Roxx wrote:
I bought this Jeep today after I picked up Jillian at school. I got a fair trade for my Acura. Life is GOOD
Do you fit?

“Slice and Dice ”

SUNNY

#304017 Sep 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
you let other people tell you what to do even though it wasn't in your best interest? no way sunny?!? let me see if i can wrap my head around that concept .....
I sure in the fk wasn't going through the picket line woody...I didn't have a government job like you got woody.....lol

St. Croix valley

#304018 Sep 8, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>I like this avatar better then the last one woody because ever time I seen them corn on the cob in your last pic. I want to say something bad..lol
Nice doggies how many you got because I think I see three black lab?
i imagine you have some homo-erotic imaginings whenever you see anything phallic, sunny...

i have tqo dogs. the third was my friends dog. now dead.

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#304020 Sep 8, 2014
Yep.The small business folds and the large one goes to a "Right to Work" state.
- Lady Liberty - wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a double edge sword with unions. When the unions get greedy, the employees pay for it in the long run.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#304021 Sep 8, 2014
Katrina Roxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sir.
I love it. I saw this taking Jill to school a week or so ago. Its roomy and solid as a rock. My sister in laws husband has one...
"My sister in laws husband"

Isn't your sister in laws husband your brother? Or did you forget that?

St. Croix valley

#304022 Sep 8, 2014
Sunnier wrote:
<quoted text>I sure in the fk wasn't going through the picket line woody...I didn't have a government job like you got woody.....lol
i've never worked for the gov't, sunny, and i am not a mindless drone who needs a union to tell me what to do. i took a large non-union company in an almost totally union industry to become the largest in the industry. i don't let other people tell me what to do, i tell them what to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 18 min Nopal 7,056
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 42 min Just Slim 141,979
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Khan 1,155
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Nopal 10,532
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Mikey 5,774
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 4 hr Bloodonhishands 49
News Illegal Immigration Figures in Montana (Sep '15) 9 hr Bama Yankee 35
More from around the web