The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393402 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#303738 Sep 7, 2014
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Lip Service please!
Lip service is what Obumbles gives to the poor, the unemployed, the middle class.

Wise up Licker.
Level 2

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#303739 Sep 7, 2014
Quantum Leap wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are !!!
Just like x-woozy
Quirky

Denver, CO

#303740 Sep 7, 2014
4gotMyPasswordAgain wrote:
<quoted text> How about RentAWomb? Seen that little anchor baby maker lately?
The Nasty Pig was posting on Roses Pub and the Paco`s suck thread ..

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#303741 Sep 7, 2014
<quoted text> How about RentAWomb? Seen that little anchor baby maker lately?
Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass - Talk To The Zebras

Level 9

Religion made them human

#303742 Sep 7, 2014
Quirky

Denver, CO

#303745 Sep 7, 2014
Coffee Party wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN BREAKING NEWS America Under Attack:
America Under Attack: FBI and State Police Cordon Off Debris Area Six to Eight Miles from Crater Where Plane Went Down /
Aired September 13, 2001 - 11:43 ET http://tinyurl.com/c26c3
DARYN KAGAN, CNN ANCHOR: Yes, we want to take our viewers live to Shanksville, Pennsylvania. Our Brian Cabell is standing by. This of course is the site where United Airlines flight 93 crashed on its way from Newark to San Francisco, crashed on Tuesday, and I understand, in this investigation, there's some breaking news.
Brian, what can you tell us?
BRIAN CABELL, CNN CORRESPONDENT: Well, Daryn, in the last hour or so, the FBI and the state police here have confirmed that have they cordoned off a second area about six to eight miles away from the crater here where plane went down. This is apparently another debris site, which raises a number of questions. Why would debris from the plane -- and they identified it specifically as being from this plane -- why would debris be located 6 miles away. Could it have blown that far away. It seems highly unlikely. Almost all the debris found at this site is within 100 yards, 200 yards, so it raises some question. We don't want to overspeculate of course. But there were some cell phone callers, one cell phone caller in particular, who said saw a bomb, or something that looked like a bomb with one of the hijackers. Also, the man who took over the plane apparently announced at one point, he had -- there was a bomb on board the plane.
Again, we don't want to speculate, we don't want to jump to conclusions. But what we do know is that there's a site about half mile behind me, where the plane went down, where most of the debris is, and then about six miles away up by a lake, there is another area that's been cordoned off, and state police and the FBI have said definitely there is debris from the plane located there. We have a crew on the way right now. We should have pictures of that a little bit later on.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/1...
BTW: DARYN KAGAN WAS RUSH “FROM DRUGS” LYING CORPORATIST LIMBAUGH’S GIRLFRIEND.
Are you and AOC related?

Level 9

Religion made them human

#303746 Sep 7, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Lip service is what Obumbles gives to the poor, the unemployed, the middle class.
Wise up Licker.
Wanna lollypop?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#303749 Sep 7, 2014
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me refresh your skull...
Gloria 84 wrote:
I am a MILF
28 years old. 34-22-35. 5foot 4 inches tall. 115 lbs.
This is why Rose hates and envies me. That and I dont kiss her *****
I am HAPPILY married and I have an 8 year old son.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Gloria85 wrote:
My parents come both from Mexico. I born in Mesa in 1985. My loyalty is to Mexico.
Soy Mexicana con mucho orgullo y mi hijo también
http://www.topix.com/forum/tv/emmy-awards/TLA...
I no have attitude, amigo. I greatful to God for all my blessings and my son Ernesto. But sir I am in my homeland. Can you say the same?
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/whittier-da...
All of them posts were Rico spoofing Gloria`s screen name M0r0n !
Caligula

San Dimas, CA

#303752 Sep 7, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's funny how republicans bring this up knowing full well the reality of the situation of how the parties have changed over time.
Just look at how the republicans on this site consistently talk about blacks, and all minorities for that matter. They hate them. It's the one thing that they all share and it's all over the place on these forums. They simply hate minorities and support anything that is said that demeans them or portrays them in a negative light, but still have the audacity to claim they are not racist or bigoted.
They hate minorities because they know that when the playing field is level, the minorities excel right past them. Look at today's doctors, nurses, lawyer, engineers and other high education people. They're all minorities and they're better than all these shiftless hateful whites who have that ever so popular entitlement mentality.

“you know i know”

denver

#303753 Sep 7, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Hes still trying to jump his kid sister I heard...
nah, she started outrunning him in 7th grade, that bulbous mass of his doesn't move too fast.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#303754 Sep 7, 2014
Good Night *American Patriots*

Leaving you with this:

The Progressive Democrat Brain
http://www.frontlineofdefense.com/americas-en...

Nitey nite
:)

“you know i know”

denver

#303755 Sep 7, 2014
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna lollypop?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Dx9Mh8_fpD8XX
I'd prefer a president who wasn't a lying, hypocritical failure, you lick the lollypop.

“you know i know”

denver

#303756 Sep 7, 2014
It doesn't matter how many utubes the libs post, the president has still failed us.
and lied and lied and lied

“you know i know”

denver

#303757 Sep 7, 2014
Caligula wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate minorities because they know that when the playing field is level, the minorities excel right past them. Look at today's doctors, nurses, lawyer, engineers and other high education people. They're all minorities and they're better than all these shiftless hateful whites who have that ever so popular entitlement mentality.
You mean the east asians, right, Ratso?
Caligula

San Dimas, CA

#303758 Sep 7, 2014
It doesn't matter how many utubes the libs post, the president has still failed us.
Of course he failed you. You want the USA destroyed. Obama has successfully prevented the USA from collapse multiple times.

You support a do nothing republican party. You're happy to wast millions of dollars on useless congressional inquiries of Obama's administration knowing full well that it's all a result of republicans being unsuccessful at winning the last presidency and likely to lose house of representative seats in 2014 and 2016.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#303759 Sep 7, 2014
<quoted text> Keep it up racist, she is gonna get mad....Those are her off spring you are bashing.
Or your offspring..??
Aren't you the one with a mail-order-bride?
The one you married for her kidneys?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#303760 Sep 7, 2014
They certainly incapable of posting any of his successes

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#303761 Sep 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
again, reality is in direct conflict with your fantasies.
Q: Why do white trash live in mobile home parks?

A: Because the section 8 public housing units are filled with mud colored trash.
Caligula

San Dimas, CA

#303762 Sep 7, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd prefer a president who wasn't a lying, hypocritical failure, you lick the lollypop.
But I'm sure you voted for Mitt Romney in spite of him being called out for numerous lies. We know,... when a white man lies, you're ok with it. When a black man lies, you want to lynch him.

Do us all a favor and jump off the empire state building.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#303766 Sep 7, 2014
Caligula wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he failed you. You want the USA destroyed. Obama has successfully prevented the USA from collapse multiple times.
You support a do nothing republican party. You're happy to wast millions of dollars on useless congressional inquiries of Obama's administration knowing full well that it's all a result of republicans being unsuccessful at winning the last presidency and likely to lose house of representative seats in 2014 and 2016.
Aggressive police take hundreds of millions of dollars from motorists not charged with crimes
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigativ...
After the terror attacks on Sept. 11, 2001, the government called on police to become the eyes and ears of homeland security on America’s highways.

Local officers, county deputies and state troopers were encouraged to act more aggressively in searching for suspicious people, drugs and other contraband. The departments of Homeland Security and Justice spent millions on police training.

The effort succeeded, but it had an impact that has been largely hidden from public view: the spread of an aggressive brand of policing that has spurred the seizure of hundreds of millions of dollars in cash from motorists and others not charged with crimes, a Washington Post investigation found. Thousands of people have been forced to fight legal battles that can last more than a year to get their money back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 4 min spud 8
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 8 min swampmudd 8,018
News Calif. will keep private prisons even as US cut... 1 hr Joseph Santacruz 1
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr WasteWater 10,949
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 2 hr Just Slim 142,281
News CBS Host Refers To Illegal Aliens As 'Undocumen... 3 hr The Sin City Cat 3
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 7 hr Mullahing It Over 27
More from around the web