The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404276 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Fed Up Again

Pleasureville, KY

#302421 Sep 4, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>The good kind.
So a confession at last. You are a good at being a degenerate woman.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#302422 Sep 4, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
Dear Obama Supporter,
Please explain all of these scandals away without mentioning Bush then I will be happy to have a conversation with you:
1. Reverend (so-called) Wright
2. Bill Ayers
3. Solyndra
4. Fast and Furious
5. Bugging AP
6. Spying on Reporters
7. Benghazi
8. IRS Political Targeting
9. Pigford
10. Multiple End Runs around Congress
11. Sebellius Demands Payment
12. Aiding Our Enemies in Syria
13. Recess Appointments
14. Muslim Brotherhood in DHS
15. Obamacare Waivers for Friends
G~R~E~A~T
Compilation of "failures" ...
-n-
Many more !!!

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#302423 Sep 4, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I know he's evil, I know he's a liar, a failure, a racist and a 1% er hypocrite.
Why don't you?
Agree !!!
WeDeserveBetter

Endicott, NY

#302424 Sep 4, 2014
PRESIDENT HAS CREATED 'JIHADIST WONDERLAND'.......
http://time.com/3268581/rand-paul-i-am-not-an...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#302425 Sep 4, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
tee hee hee
Fed Up Again

Pleasureville, KY

#302426 Sep 4, 2014
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text>
topix liberals like to make heroes out of street criminals.
Trayvon was not a loss to the world at large ; neither is Brown.
Prime examples of Thug-gingggggggggggggggg.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#302427 Sep 4, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Roseanne Barr Calls Nancy Pelosi A Criminal
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../roseanne-barr-call... ...
The Huffington Post
Jun 18, 2012 - On Sunday, she took aim at another Washington target, former House speaker Nancy Pelosi, saying via Twitter, "Pelosi is a criminal too-insider ...
Blog: Prosecute Pelosi's crime (updated)- American Thinker
www.americanthinker.com/.../prosecute_pelosis... ...
American Thinker
Apr 6, 2007 - Robert F. Turner is a heavyweight* in the world of law and diplomacy, and he thinks Nancy Pelosi may have committed a felony violation of the .
Nancy Pelosi exposed as a war criminal! Nancy Pelosi lied ...
www.fireandreamitchell.com/.../nancy-pelosi-e... ...
May 7, 2009 - 5/16/09 – Newt Gingrich and Karl Rove add to the Botox Pelosi destruction. Videos .... Pelosi is not a war criminal, but this is what You wan
pelosi and her husband have become massively rich while she has been in congress, fact.
Thanks for this :)
And for more on WND !!!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#302428 Sep 4, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text> when are Clinton's rape trials scheduled to start? How about Dirty harry reid? A pair of criminals.
The post was about today's conviction of a former Republican governor and "rising star" in the party. I hope you got the message:

"Sentencing has been set for Jan. 6. The couple could face years of jail time.

The McDonnells were indicted on 14 counts of public corruption in January and charged with accepting more than $165,000 in gifts and loans from Jonnie Williams, the CEO of Star Scientific Inc., in exchange for promoting Williams' anti-inflammatory vitamin supplement called Anatabloc.

During the five-week trial, prosecutors sought to prove that that Bob McDonnell not only knew how much money Williams had lavished on the first family, but that he sought to convince state officials to conduct research that would have helped Williams' business.

The evidence prosecutors saw as most damaging was a pair of emails, sent six minutes part, in which Bob McDonnell wrote to Williams asking about documents that would have finalized a $50,000 loan, and then shortly after asked an aide to "see me about anatabloc issues" at Virginia Commonwealth University and the University of Virginia."........(cont.)

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-gov-bob-mc...

Your attack was just wishful thinking on your part. Didn't happen. It's over. Furthermore, It had no impact on your bank accounts or investments, neither did it have any influence on your decision to select a wife with XY chromosomes (according to you, yourself) who is never home or else one who locks you out of the bedroom and turns on the tube. You should vacuum that sofa before you attract roaches, and please wash your pillow case.
Anonymous

Newport Beach, CA

#302429 Sep 4, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
Our US marine sits in a Mexican jail while the Obama administration arranges flights into the US for the Hondurans who they say shouldn't have to make the dangerous trek across Mexico to invade US illegally.
Anyone, is there anyone who has the [email protected]% to impeach this evil and insane man out of office??
You certainly don't.
Any more questions, Fd Up?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#302430 Sep 4, 2014
Toodles ...
Knock on door :)
WeDeserveBetter

Endicott, NY

#302431 Sep 4, 2014
OBAMA 38% APPROVAL; LOWEST...

http://www.gotnewswire.com/news/gallup-obama-...

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#302432 Sep 4, 2014
WeDeserveBetter wrote:
Do you care what Rand Paul says? Good luck. I sure do hope he's your party's candidate for President. That would be the Kamikaze approach to ensuring a Hillary Clinton victory. You do know he's a loose canon and actually "scarey"? Well, he is.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#302433 Sep 4, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm probably not the person to whom you should address your stupid questions, stalker.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#302434 Sep 4, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Toodles ...
I pray it's the guys from the sanitorium coming to take you back for a little R&R.
Anonymous

Newport Beach, CA

#302435 Sep 4, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, most demorats are un indicted criminals, flibs are soooooooooooo stupid.
Your life must be soooooooooooooo boring that you waste so much time posting to no one in particular........That's stupid.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#302436 Sep 4, 2014
WeDeserveBetter wrote:
OBAMA 38% APPROVAL; LOWEST...
http://www.gotnewswire.com/news/gallup-obama-...
Congress 13% APPROVAL 83% DISAPPROVAL and 4% were so disgusted they couldn't even talk about it.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1600/congress-publ...
Anonymous

Newport Beach, CA

#302437 Sep 4, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Toodles ...
That's your wooden head, pinocchio.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#302438 Sep 4, 2014
WeDeserveBetter wrote:
but no jobs, idiot fast food workers sqauwk about low pay, but give Ostupida a pass for his failures and lies about creating good paying jobs. Some people are just too stupid.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#302439 Sep 4, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you care what Rand Paul says? Good luck. I sure do hope he's your party's candidate for President. That would be the Kamikaze approach to ensuring a Hillary Clinton victory. You do know he's a loose canon and actually "scarey"? Well, he is.
he would do about as good father did...

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#302440 Sep 4, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>The post was about today's conviction of a former Republican governor and "rising star" in the party. I hope you got the message:
"Sentencing has been set for Jan. 6. The couple could face years of jail time.
The McDonnells were indicted on 14 counts of public corruption in January and charged with accepting more than $165,000 in gifts and loans from Jonnie Williams, the CEO of Star Scientific Inc., in exchange for promoting Williams' anti-inflammatory vitamin supplement called Anatabloc.
During the five-week trial, prosecutors sought to prove that that Bob McDonnell not only knew how much money Williams had lavished on the first family, but that he sought to convince state officials to conduct research that would have helped Williams' business.
The evidence prosecutors saw as most damaging was a pair of emails, sent six minutes part, in which Bob McDonnell wrote to Williams asking about documents that would have finalized a $50,000 loan, and then shortly after asked an aide to "see me about anatabloc issues" at Virginia Commonwealth University and the University of Virginia."........(cont.)
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-gov-bob-mc...
Your attack was just wishful thinking on your part. Didn't happen. It's over. Furthermore, It had no impact on your bank accounts or investments, neither did it have any influence on your decision to select a wife with XY chromosomes (according to you, yourself) who is never home or else one who locks you out of the bedroom and turns on the tube. You should vacuum that sofa before you attract roaches, and please wash your pillow case.
and of course he's the first politician with dirty hands, right, idiot?

No dems ever caught doing something wrong? gawd yur a lunatic. and a coward, and dishonest, and a liar. All these charges I make are true and you know it.

yur personal attacks on me and my wife are laughable, I'm not the 4 time divorced loser facing old age by myself, you are.

We had a great labor day weekend in the mountains, what did you do? bake cupcakes for criminals?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If feds try to ID deportable immigrants using C... 58 min Lawrence Wolf 9
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 1 hr Skittlez8424 14,888
News France's Le Pen pledges no schooling for illega... 1 hr Wildchild 3
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 2 hr Stars8003 87
News New members bring new vigor to Pittsfield Human... 4 hr Deplorable 20
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Freespirit8 143,711
News Trump close to naming retired Marine general to... 5 hr Captain Yesterday 23
More from around the web