The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393425 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Valerie

Mesa, AZ

#299656 Aug 26, 2014
How long can Mexican poster X Man go without giving himself a favorable judgeit.

3 seconds.

5 seconds

10 seconds

Talk about lack of self esteem vato
Valerie

Mesa, AZ

#299657 Aug 26, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were here all weekend looking for X-man. X-man, on the other hand, was out having fun! What a stalker you've turned out to be. Are you GR's kissin' cousin? Or, would that be Harpo's? Or........both?
Put the crack pipe down, Mischelle.

I only post 2 hours a day. Plus I dont like dark meat like him - thats YOUR specialty.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#299658 Aug 26, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of clowns, are you still the leader of the Circle Jerking Clown Posse[CJCP}?
You're an impotent idiot trying to prove he's man enough to stand up to a woman behind the safety of his monitor. LOL!

Did your Mommy spank you a lot?
Valerie

Mesa, AZ

#299659 Aug 26, 2014
B Bitter
A Angry
R Resentful
F Frustrated
(BARF)
BARF

NTR is very threatened by poster Independent Patriot as she was poster Plainfield Mom.
both significiantly YOUNGER than her. both smarter than her
NTR raises the bar for crassness and vulgarity,
Valerie

Mesa, AZ

#299660 Aug 26, 2014
Boy did I hit a nerve - so early too!
Valerie

Mesa, AZ

#299661 Aug 26, 2014
Hurry up with the judgeits imbecile....
Valerie

Mesa, AZ

#299662 Aug 26, 2014
F Floho

L Loco

I Idiota

P Pelon

(FLIP)
Flip off Rico!

giggle giggle. giggle.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#299663 Aug 26, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny , UsMail used to call you phartmaker!
What are you, about 9 years old?

Grow up already.
The Green Monster

Los Angeles, CA

#299664 Aug 26, 2014
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the crack pipe down, Mischelle.
I only post 2 hours a day. Plus I dont like dark meat like him - thats YOUR specialty.
Having a slight case of jelousy & envy with NTR? Well it's too be expected, few things are harder to put up with than a good example.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#299665 Aug 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You always laugh while you hate and whenever you hate, Rose.
Usually at anything, just like a hyena, hyime.
You're weird and never make any sense. When's the last time you got ....never mind. LOL!

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#299666 Aug 26, 2014

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#299667 Aug 26, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You always laugh while you hate and whenever you hate, Rose.
Usually at anything, just like a hyena, hyime.
And I'll have you know I have a fine sense of humor--I'm Irish after all and we find amusement in a great many things, especially foolish old men like you.

A foolish old woman is charming. You're just pathetic.
Valerie

Mesa, AZ

#299668 Aug 26, 2014
Today's feature "Attack of the Multiple Personalities."
See them talk to each other.
This is "his" life. Laugh at him
Valerie

Mesa, AZ

#299669 Aug 26, 2014
The Green Monster wrote:
<quoted text>
Having a slight case of jelousy & envy with NTR? Well it's too be expected, few things are harder to put up with than a good example.
Envy a washed up old fossil?

I might as well envy an unemployed East LA Mexicano!

giggle. giggle giggle.
Cactus Flower

Los Angeles, CA

#299670 Aug 26, 2014
Valerie wrote:
Mesa, AZ
Today's feature "Attack of the Multiple Personalities."
See them talk to each other.
This is "his" life. Laugh at him

----------
She must belong to San Francisco
She must have lost her way
Postin' a poster of Poncho and Cisco
One California day
She said she believes in Robin Hood and brotherhood
And colours of green and grey
And all you can do is laugh at her
Doesn't anybody know how to pray?

Arizona, take off your rainbow shades
Arizona, have another look at the world
Arizona, cut off your Indian braids
Arizona, hey won'tcha go my way

strip off your pride you're acting like a teeny-bopper run away child
And scrape off the paint from the face of a little town saint
Arizona, take off your hobo shoes
Arizona, hey won'tcha go my way

Follow me up to San Francisco
I will be guide your way
I'll be the Count of Monte Cristo
You'll be the Countess May
And you can believe in Robin Hood and brotherhood and rolling the ball in the hay
And I will be reading you an Aesop's fable
Anything to make you stay

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#299671 Aug 26, 2014
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/iowas...

This woman is characteristic of the extreme right wing non-thinkers who are destroying the Republican party but who reflect the degree and extent of extremist perspectives present in America. Unbelievable.

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#299672 Aug 26, 2014

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Vallejo, CA

#299673 Aug 26, 2014
Cactus Flower wrote:
Valerie wrote:
Mesa, AZ
Today's feature "Attack of the Multiple Personalities."
See them talk to each other.
This is "his" life. Laugh at him
----------
She must belong to San Francisco
She must have lost her way
Postin' a poster of Poncho and Cisco
One California day
She said she believes in Robin Hood and brotherhood
And colours of green and grey
And all you can do is laugh at her
Doesn't anybody know how to pray?
Arizona, take off your rainbow shades
Arizona, have another look at the world
Arizona, cut off your Indian braids
Arizona, hey won'tcha go my way
strip off your pride you're acting like a teeny-bopper run away child
And scrape off the paint from the face of a little town saint
Arizona, take off your hobo shoes
Arizona, hey won'tcha go my way
Follow me up to San Francisco
I will be guide your way
I'll be the Count of Monte Cristo
You'll be the Countess May
And you can believe in Robin Hood and brotherhood and rolling the ball in the hay
And I will be reading you an Aesop's fable
Anything to make you stay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =C3kDrWTR0RwXX
Now this thread is getting interesting. Took long enough. LOL!

“This is all a game”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#299674 Aug 26, 2014
Valerie

Mesa, AZ

#299675 Aug 26, 2014
Rico talks to X Man

X Man talks to Rico

Vorenus talks to Rico and X Man

X Man talks to Vorenus

Vorenus talks to Rico

A

ALL ONE LAZY

Mexican

who has no friends so he has to

CREATE them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suddenly it's Trump sounding soft on illegal im... 34 min El Camino 19
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 38 min El Camino 8,055
News President Obama Has Deported More People Than A... 59 min tomin cali 1
News Latinos: A New Immigration Plan From Donald Tru... 1 hr You moma 6
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 13
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Just Slim 142,300
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 4 hr spud 19
More from around the web