The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#296875 Aug 17, 2014
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not truth that matters, but victory.
Adolf Hitler
"It is not truth that matters, but victory."
The Tan Klan
Politicians
Obama

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#296876 Aug 17, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
How can someone believe anything you post. Just a few posts prior to this in which you posted to me that you never said anything about having a PHD degree.
I don't live in fear because I have GOD. The only ones who live with fear do not have anything they can believe in. I BELIEVE.
One thing about liars, they forget which lies they told before and how many. Its catching up with you NTR.
The dirt always comes out in the wash.
What's catching up is your senile dementia and your inability to stay in a skin. Your lies caught up to you long ago as did your repeated violations of the terms of service while you were in your usual and your preferred registered accounts. Look at you now. LOL

“Need a light?”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

phos phoros

#296877 Aug 17, 2014
Poiuytre wrote:
<quoted text>did you also read in the bible about telling lies, making false claims, bearing false witness against another's word? no one said Jesus was ever lazy or jealous but he sure has plenty to say about those that are both jealous and lazy. Oh, he hates both types. point stuck you like a sharp needle prick huh?
You suggested I read the Bible, I never said I believe in it or worship it, just that I have read it.

I posted a quote, and from that your defenses went way up and you attempted to assign your insecurities to me. Why should I feel stuck? It wasn't my quote, nor was I the one pointing a finger. You're the one throwing punches at thin air.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#296878 Aug 17, 2014
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
I will certainly end up in a grand jury. Jurors will have to decide if an indictment is warranted. The Department of Justice may also empanel a grand jury if there’s proof that Brown’s civil rights were violated.
You're right. I forgot how the process works in a case like this.

The whole thing is very disturbing given the resemblance to the Zimmerman/Martin case.

“It matters but not very much”

Level 6

Houston, TX

#296879 Aug 17, 2014
Internet Obseratory LTD wrote:
<quoted text>Correct and precise observation. Notice how this person doesn't get out much or interact with people often? Thus the reason to fill the void by getting on here and bragging while putting others down. Complete and utter jealousy shown while being too ignorant to realize the act as such.
Thanks. Yes, without direct personal interaction - face to face - people like this can't see the body language others react with that would tell them they are being offensive. It's a protection of sorts from failure. It may be that social ineptness drives some to the internet exclusively because of consistently received face-to-face disapproval. So, bullying and becoming vile and hateful is easy with certain internet social types. They appear to need to hurt others with reinforcement from their cabals like a junkie needs a fix. Strange pathology, isn't it? Ah, the age of computers. But some here seem to be disturbed in other ways, as well, for various reasons. Together, they appear to enable each other's mental/emotional problematical behavior. One can only hope they get professional help someday.

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

#296880 Aug 17, 2014
American Lady wrote:
When a person
Be they he or she
Puts on that 'badge'
It's a ...
License to KILL ...!!!
Capiche ?!?
And you think that's a good thing?

No one should have a "license to kill" unless you're talking about a military takeover and a police state. Then every citizen is in danger of being murdered for even the most petty of crimes.

Maybe you've just seen too many James Bond movies though.

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

#296881 Aug 17, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get it. Yet, no surprise to me.
You are a coward in every way. You are a joke, especially someone of your age and limit ability to function.
The references below is what is in the news today. Just because someone actually post the truth doesn't make it racist just makes it the truth.
This black man gets it: Booker T. Washington
This black man gets it: https://www.facebook.com/
This black man gets it: http://www.tpnn.com/2014/08/16/civil-rights-l...
This black doesn't: http://www.tpnn.com/2014/08/14/obama-doesnt-h...
This black man doesn't: http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/08/17/cnn-doj-...
(Eric Holder)
This man never got it: http://downtrend.com/71superb/jesse-jackson-g...
These black men will never get it unless they can steal it: http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2014...
You have a problem. Go argue with yourself.

Not interested in your attention-seeking, grand standing nonsense. It's boring just like you with no substance or rationality.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#296882 Aug 17, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Brown attacked the officer with a gun? Where did you read that?
Brown was shot multiple times you know.
The Death of Common Sense

By Lori Borgman
Three yards of black fabric enshroud my computer terminal. I am mourning the passing of an old friend by the name of Common Sense.

His obituary reads as follows:

Common Sense, aka C.S., lived a long life, but died from heart failure at the brink of the millennium. No one really knows how old he was, his birth records were long ago entangled in miles and miles of bureaucratic red tape.
Known affectionately to close friends as Horse Sense and Sound Thinking, he selflessly devoted himself to a life of service in homes, schools, hospitals and offices, helping folks get jobs done without a lot of fanfare, whooping and hollering. Rules and regulations and petty, frivolous lawsuits held no power over C.S.

A most reliable sage, he was credited with cultivating the ability to know when to come in out of the rain, the discovery that the early bird gets the worm and how to take the bitter with the sweet. C.S. also developed sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn), reliable parenting strategies (the adult is in charge, not the kid) and prudent dietary plans (offset eggs and bacon with a little fiber and orange juice).

A veteran of the Industrial Revolution, the Great Depression, the Technological Revolution and the Smoking Crusades, C.S. survived sundry cultural and educational trends including disco, the men's movement, body piercing, whole language and new math.

C.S.'s health began declining in the late 1960s when he became infected with the If-It-Feels-Good, Do-It virus. In the following decades his waning strength proved no match for the ravages of overbearing federal and state rules and regulations and an oppressive tax code. C.S. was sapped of strength and the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband, criminals received better treatment than victims and judges stuck their noses in everything from Boy Scouts to professional baseball and golf. His deterioration accelerated as schools implemented zero-tolerance policies. Reports of 6-year-old boys charged with sexual harassment for kissing classmates, a teen suspended for taking a swig of Scope mouthwash after lunch, girls suspended for possessing Midol and an honor student expelled for having a table knife in her school lunch were more than his heart could endure.

continued

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#296883 Aug 17, 2014
What Ever Happened to Accountability in Government?
http://timesofsandiego.com/opinion/2014/08/17...
This leaves us with a question. If the current mechanisms for oversight are not allowing those who are faithful public servants to succeed, if they are not weeding out those who would abuse their positions, who will hold those involved in oversight accountable? In this case, the buck stops with the people. If Americans cannot hold their representatives feet to the fire, there is no motivation for proper oversight. If we cannot make our voices heard, we cannot convince every politician running for office that they should be doing something about such failures. If we truly cannot, nothing will change. The final oversight, the final source of accountability is the people. We have only to realize that, and exercise our power as voters, our power of freedom of speech and of the press, our powers of peaceable assembly and petition for redress of grievances, and we can provide the accountability and oversight we are so clearly missing. Until then, it will be business as usual in our government.

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

#296884 Aug 17, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
What if by some miracle a young black man got physical with you?(I would be wondering why a young man would want to get physical in any form with someone as old as you are but creepy things happen every day.)
What would you do......" okay young, black guy do whatever because if I try and defend myself this would be racist??"
You do not sound normal..........
You are evil and a disgusting excuse for a human being.

If anyone sounds "abnormal" it's definitely you. You put words in people's mouths and make jokes about serious matters like being attacked?

You're despicable. Go away, you devil.

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"knowledge is happiness"

#296885 Aug 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Michael Brown attacked the officer with a gun? Where did you read that?
Brown was shot multiple times you know.
a. Breitbart
b. The Examiner
c. InfoWars
d. Fox News

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

#296886 Aug 17, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember on a forum, it either was the Immigration forum or the Louisville forum where NTR post about that she was married to a black man who had a degree and she had a PHD. She said they were professors and lived on a "Plantation Style" home they were renovating. She said she and hubby would sit in the backyard in the evening and smell the flowers they had planted while sipping from their drinks of the day after working on their beloved home.
I remember this as is if it was today. I thought, this woman has an ego problem plus a obsession to be liked and admired. Then the followers started licking at her feet in the sickening way in which they do.
I know what I read and now wonder how many more lies are out there in cyber space floating around she has created.
Why would I make this up. I have always been direct in everything I have posted especially about the Liar in Chief occupying space in the WH.
You're a lying devil.

NTR never posted she had a Ph.D or that she and her husband were Professors.

You have serious mental health issues you pathological liar. You never read anything of the kind.

I read where you escaped from a mental institution. It was on the Off Beat Forum.

Quit posting hateful lies about people, you demon.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#296887 Aug 17, 2014
Continuance ...

As the end neared, doctors say C.S. drifted in and out of logic but was kept informed of developments regarding regulations on low-flow toilets and mandatory air bags. Finally, upon hearing about a government plan to ban inhalers from 14 million asthmatics due to a trace of a pollutant that may be harmful to the environment, C.S. breathed his last. Services will be at Whispering Pines Cemetery. C.S. was preceded in death by his wife, Discretion; one daughter, Responsibility; and one son, Reason. He is survived by two step-brothers, Half-Wit and Dim-Wit.

Memorial Contributions may be sent to the Institute for Rational Thought.

Farewell, Common Sense. May you rest in peace.

~~~

Note from Lori Borgman: This piece was first published March 15, 1998 in the Indianapolis Star. It has been "modified" and "edited" by others and circulated on the Internet, even sent to me several times. Imagine my surprise to see it attributed to some guy named Anonymous. If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I take having my work circulated on the web as a compliment.

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

#296888 Aug 17, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The Death of Common Sense
By Lori Borgman
Three yards of black fabric enshroud my computer terminal. I am mourning the passing of an old friend by the name of Common Sense.
His obituary reads as follows:
Common Sense, aka C.S., lived a long life, but died from heart failure at the brink of the millennium. No one really knows how old he was, his birth records were long ago entangled in miles and miles of bureaucratic red tape.
Known affectionately to close friends as Horse Sense and Sound Thinking, he selflessly devoted himself to a life of service in homes, schools, hospitals and offices, helping folks get jobs done without a lot of fanfare, whooping and hollering. Rules and regulations and petty, frivolous lawsuits held no power over C.S.
A most reliable sage, he was credited with cultivating the ability to know when to come in out of the rain, the discovery that the early bird gets the worm and how to take the bitter with the sweet. C.S. also developed sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn), reliable parenting strategies (the adult is in charge, not the kid) and prudent dietary plans (offset eggs and bacon with a little fiber and orange juice).
A veteran of the Industrial Revolution, the Great Depression, the Technological Revolution and the Smoking Crusades, C.S. survived sundry cultural and educational trends including disco, the men's movement, body piercing, whole language and new math.
C.S.'s health began declining in the late 1960s when he became infected with the If-It-Feels-Good, Do-It virus. In the following decades his waning strength proved no match for the ravages of overbearing federal and state rules and regulations and an oppressive tax code. C.S. was sapped of strength and the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband, criminals received better treatment than victims and judges stuck their noses in everything from Boy Scouts to professional baseball and golf. His deterioration accelerated as schools implemented zero-tolerance policies. Reports of 6-year-old boys charged with sexual harassment for kissing classmates, a teen suspended for taking a swig of Scope mouthwash after lunch, girls suspended for possessing Midol and an honor student expelled for having a table knife in her school lunch were more than his heart could endure.
continued
What the???

What does this tripe have to do with the Michael Brown killing?

“Need a light?”

Level 8

phos phoros

#296889 Aug 17, 2014
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.., I have missed all my PACO Nation buddies. I noticed that Abondonella still has the hots for you. LOL!
“In every age it has been the tyrant, the oppressor and the exploiter who has wrapped himself in the cloak of patriotism, or religion, or both to deceive and overawe the People."
Eugene V. Debs
BonCher and Tally talk about my vagina 24/7! I've rejected them both so many times.

I hope you'll hang around for a while, I miss our spirit talks and I've read The Epic of Gilgamesh AND The Complete Books of Enoch so I can make some effort to keep up with you LOL!
On the road tonight but tomorrow when I have my wits about I will look for you.
Oh, and we can also torment Quirky mercilessly! Haha!
PoiuytreXX

Tokyo, Japan

#296890 Aug 17, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You suggested I read the Bible, I never said I believe in it or worship it, just that I have read it.
I posted a quote, and from that your defenses went way up and you attempted to assign your insecurities to me. Why should I feel stuck? It wasn't my quote, nor was I the one pointing a finger. You're the one throwing punches at thin air.
why are you telling lies? you butted in with a worldly quote while speaking biblical terms. you then act as if I said Jesus was lazy and jealous. did you read the Quran? that is not the one(bible) that speaks out against lazy, jealous, envious----greedy people. I still suggest you read the bible and know what it says before you run your mouth.

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#296891 Aug 17, 2014
Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Yes, without direct personal interaction - face to face - people like this can't see the body language others react with that would tell them they are being offensive. It's a protection of sorts from failure. It may be that social ineptness drives some to the internet exclusively because of consistently received face-to-face disapproval. So, bullying and becoming vile and hateful is easy with certain internet social types. They appear to need to hurt others with reinforcement from their cabals like a junkie needs a fix. Strange pathology, isn't it? Ah, the age of computers. But some here seem to be disturbed in other ways, as well, for various reasons. Together, they appear to enable each other's mental/emotional problematical behavior. One can only hope they get professional help someday.
I believe your health insurance policy covers you for professional mental/emotional help. I tried to 'splain to you last night why you may be oblivious to some of the issues in your world with this post:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

That's post 296493 that brings a few of your own posts forward again that demonstrate what a hypocrite you appear to be.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#296892 Aug 17, 2014
<quoted text>
You don't know what you're talking about. I haven't read a single thing that supports this description of the events, and you haven't either. You just made this up.
Why do YOU support the killing of young black men?
I don't hold grudges about things that happened 45 years ago and have nothing to do with the present.
==
I haven't read a single thing that supports this description of the events, and you haven't either. You just made this up.
===

This description was in an article I posted a couple days ago Rose.

Level 9

San Ramon, CA

#296893 Aug 17, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
NTR doesn't know this but when she said she never posted anything about having a PHD, this verifies what a liar she is.
A pathological liar is dangerous, manipulating and arrogant.
This is NTR.
Yes, I agree about IP has decimated NTR but NTR doesn't know it.
I see that IP not only has a way with wording things but she provides facts and the truth.
You're the one who's the pathological liar. NTR NEVER posted that she had a Ph.D. You post lies about people out of vicious, spiteful hatred and jealousy.

You do this simply to disparage your opponents who are ten times more intelligent, honest and superior to you. What a loser you are.

“Virtue is knowledge”

Level 9

"knowledge is happiness"

#296894 Aug 17, 2014
<quoted text>
You're right. I forgot how the process works in a case like this.
The whole thing is very disturbing given the resemblance to the Zimmerman/Martin case.
This is another case that yells out for universal use of police body cameras. There must be a couple million body cameras available through military surplus programs - the same place where they get their machine guns and armored vehicles.

Let's wait for the coroner's report and witness reports. I want to also see a toxicology report and personnel records of the cop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parties assess variables looking at 2016 map 2 hr Guess Who 16
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr Mickey Ratt Club 137,126
Judge Skeptical of Sheriff Arpaio's Obama Immig... 5 hr barefoot2626 65
Democrats optimistic on 2016 presidential chances 7 hr Hooogle It 4
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 10 hr spocko 936
Illegal immigrant mother seeks refuge in Philad... 11 hr El Guapo 16
64% of Utahns disapprove of Obama's immigration... 12 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 1
More from around the web