The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#296416 Aug 16, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please note the specific terminology "the same SORT of deal" , and this deal was applied to Special Ops forces who do not operate on the same terrain or in the same ways as regular enlisted armed forces. You know this.
The article does not address what the specific changes are in the terms of the agreement, does it? No, it does not specify what, if any, changes in language were made.
In my opinion, this is another vaguely worded criticism of the President that doesn't offer enough specificity for anybody to jump to the conclusion you did.
you are asking Brian G to back up his posts? funny!

“It matters but not very much”

Level 6

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#296417 Aug 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>once again, please support this statement with facts. the post provided did not even come close to doing so...
What 'facts' were you wanting from that post?

Minnesota's North Coast

#296418 Aug 16, 2014
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it did. You are just too stupid to understand.
no it didn't, dear... then please explain how it was relevant....

Level 6

Houston, TX

#296419 Aug 16, 2014
4gotMyPasswordAgain wrote:
<quoted text> I noticed how quickly they will lead the topic off obama and his failures as quickly as they can by any means they can. Insults, diversion, lies, name calling accusing various posters they disagree with of molesting children whatever...They have nothing of merit nor are they are not of merit.
Yep, they obfuscate and deflect. They can't deny what everyone else sees quite clearly.

Minnesota's North Coast

#296420 Aug 16, 2014
Independent patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
What 'facts' were you wanting from that post?
anything relevant to the topic at hand...

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#296421 Aug 16, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
Input rejected.<quoted text>
Reject your attempted input. I meant what I said.

:-)
Valerie

Phoenix, AZ

#296422 Aug 16, 2014
Quirky.

This is Taletha. Does Bonnie still post? I miss her.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#296423 Aug 16, 2014
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Black on Black crime is very high and nobody riots.
My father said in the 1960s ghetto residents would destroy their own neighborhoods rioting and looting.
50 years later and they STILL destroy their own neighborhoods rioting and looting.
Not very smart
No change.

1960s, there used to be this beautiful area in Louisville, Ky equipped with private Catholic schools, public schools, Fountain Ferry Park (similar to 6 Flags) a very large community pool, a skating rink, a horse ranch, golf course with Club house and beautiful manicured homes, business galores, ice cream stores and bakeries everywhere and either no crime or very limited. 99% of whites lived there. It is called the West End. Every one knows this area.

Why does everyone know this area?

It is all black.

Businesses have left, they burned down the FF Park, pools, skating rinks, horse ranch. The golf area is where they sell their vegetables and fruit, no private schools and the HIGHEST rate of crime in the state of Kentucky.

Homes which should be selling for hundreds of thousands of dollar due to some were built close to looking like mansions are now going for $25000.00. Some homes for a $1. if you fix up. Some homes as is for $5000.

It is a mess and ridden with crime. Every day the news reports shootings and stabbings in this area.

You know what the Liberal local gov. will do and has been doing for decades because the people keep voting Liberals?

Appeasing the blacks, giving them everything free, paying for parks to be rebuilt. Paying for housing projects every 5 or 6 years to be rebuilt, etc.

See how that worked.

This is not racist just the truth. Don't believe me. Take a trip to that area and see for yourself.

Minnesota's North Coast

#296424 Aug 16, 2014
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaxxon tends to lose his composure easily if he can not bully the pro America poster. He is VERY INSECURE and needs favourable props to feel good about himself
yes, if you show him to be wrong he will throw a hissy fit and call you names and try to change the topic.

he is very intelligent and aware of current issues. he just has insecurity issues.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#296425 Aug 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when and how does the US gov't give illegals tax numbers so they can pay taxes?
http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/International-...
Taxation of Nonresident Aliens
An alien is any individual who is not a U.S. citizen or U.S. national. A nonresident alien is an alien who has not passed the green card test or the substantial presence test.
A. Who Must File
If you are any of the following, you must file a return:
1. A nonresident alien individual engaged or considered to be engaged in a trade or business in the United States during the year.
&#10625; However, if your only U.S. source income is wages in an amount less than the personal exemption amount (see &#10625; Publication 501, Exemptions, Standard Deduction, and Filing Information), you are not required to file.
1. A nonresident alien individual who is not engaged in a trade or business in the United States and has U.S. income on which the tax liability was not satisfied by the withholding of tax at the source.
2. A representative or agent responsible for filing the return of an individual described in (1) or (2),
3. A fiduciary for a nonresident alien estate or trust, or
4. A resident or domestic fiduciary, or other person, charged with the care of the person or property of a nonresident individual may be required to file an income tax return for that individual and pay the tax (Refer to Treas. Reg. 1.6012-3(b)).

http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/General-ITIN-I...
General ITIN Information
Who needs an ITIN?

IRS issues ITINs to foreign nationals and others who have federal tax reporting or filing requirements and do not qualify for SSNs. A non-resident alien individual not eligible for a SSN who is required to file a U.S. tax return only to claim a refund of tax under the provisions of a U.S. tax treaty needs an ITIN.

Other examples of individuals who need ITINs include:
A nonresident alien required to file a U.S. tax return
Valerie

Phoenix, AZ

#296426 Aug 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah..white idiots rioting do the same thing...
do try to keep up with the facts, dear....
Do you have any EVIDENCE to backup your statement?

PS I am White and I have no guilt about minorities failing in American society. I was not indoctrinated with anti White hatred that liberals pound into the minds of younger White children.

And I read "The Turner Diaries" in high school.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#296427 Aug 16, 2014
Valerie wrote:
Quirky.
This is Taletha. Does Bonnie still post? I miss her.
Look back one page.

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Location hidden

#296428 Aug 16, 2014
Be logical.Mine are opinions.Since you have PROVEN no facts,the empty boasts you make are just funny.As I have pointed out.I do not have to PROVE opinions.Just have 'em.You,on the other hand,said you have PROOF that the God in the Bible,does not exist.Where's the PROOF?All I have seen are words.Go tell it on the Mountain.God is watching.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
which of us are using provable facts....i am ..you have no been able to back up one single one of your statements with facts. you have not been able to counter one single one of my facts.
Valerie

Phoenix, AZ

#296429 Aug 16, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
No change.
1960s, there used to be this beautiful area in Louisville, Ky equipped with private Catholic schools, public schools, Fountain Ferry Park (similar to 6 Flags) a very large community pool, a skating rink, a horse ranch, golf course with Club house and beautiful manicured homes, business galores, ice cream stores and bakeries everywhere and either no crime or very limited. 99% of whites lived there. It is called the West End. Every one knows this area.
Why does everyone know this area?
It is all black.
Businesses have left, they burned down the FF Park, pools, skating rinks, horse ranch. The golf area is where they sell their vegetables and fruit, no private schools and the HIGHEST rate of crime in the state of Kentucky.
Homes which should be selling for hundreds of thousands of dollar due to some were built close to looking like mansions are now going for $25000.00. Some homes for a $1. if you fix up. Some homes as is for $5000.
It is a mess and ridden with crime. Every day the news reports shootings and stabbings in this area.
You know what the Liberal local gov. will do and has been doing for decades because the people keep voting Liberals?
Appeasing the blacks, giving them everything free, paying for parks to be rebuilt. Paying for housing projects every 5 or 6 years to be rebuilt, etc.
See how that worked.
This is not racist just the truth. Don't believe me. Take a trip to that area and see for yourself.
RACIST is a term used by liberals to silence the truth. I believe you. Chandler is a small rural town. Blacks and Mexicans destroy everything in their path. Multi million dollar shopping centers. Libraries. Pools. Movie theatres. Medical plazas

I lived in rural Chandler growing up. It is still pretty much free of the destruction these people bring with them.

The Blacks turn everything into a ghetto. The Mexicans turn everything into a barrio.

Location hidden

#296430 Aug 16, 2014
Words are all you will get.Some whites rioted in the 60's.But that was for a cause.Ending the Draft.Ending LBJ's war.
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text>
PS I am White and I have no guilt about minorities failing in American society. I was not indoctrinated with anti White hatred that liberals pound into the minds of younger White children.

Minnesota's North Coast

#296431 Aug 16, 2014
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text>
yes. yes i do. check out the stories listed in the post i responded to and they will list looting in many of those riots of white people.

i thought you said you were aryan?

we have shown what an aryan is on this thread....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

so stupid...so very stupid....

thank yiou for the laughs you give me with your ingorance!

Location hidden

#296432 Aug 16, 2014
Input rejected.
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Reject your attempted input. I meant what I said.
:-)

Level 6

Houston, TX

#296433 Aug 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>please support this idiotic statement with facts...
Here ya go, sparky.

http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/sites/defaul...
Valerie

Phoenix, AZ

#296434 Aug 16, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>He has failed us.. But he has not failed his puppet masters. It's all going according to plan. Tic. Toc.
Hi Bonnie.

I have not seen you posting 4 awhile. How are you?
Valerie

Phoenix, AZ

#296435 Aug 16, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
Words are all you will get.Some whites rioted in the 60's.But that was for a cause.Ending the Draft.Ending LBJ's war.<quoted text>
OK

I meant rioting as in looting and pillaging. Stealing TVs and stereos to protest "racism" is what I was talking about. "Spontaneous" MLK style riots from the 1960s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 10 min J ValJean 137,639
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 1 hr John McCharlie 32
Immigrants Worry They'll Face Deportation After... 1 hr Who Guessed It 5
Catholic bishops push (again) on immigration re... (May '14) 2 hr wild child 12
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 2 hr swedenforever 101
Catholic Charities Flooded with Young Illegal I... (Jun '14) 5 hr tomin cali 55
Boehner, Back in DC, Denies Mocking GOP Colleag... (Apr '14) 6 hr swedenforever 17
More from around the web