The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393383 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Natural selection created apes”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Religion made them human

#295784 Aug 14, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even have a sense of humor?
Lighten up already.
There was one continent 300 million years ago - Pangaea. But since fundamentalist believe that the planet was created 5,000 years ago, there's no sense in discussing it. LOL!

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#295786 Aug 14, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
Of course,there would be one way to prove it.The empirical way.Re vamp the space program.Go there and check it out.Although that would only prove that the Mars we know of has or has NO life.There are two methods of science.The pedantic,and the empirical.The first makes dogmatic assertions based on authority.The second finds things out by direct observation or experiment.The first is theory,based on opinion.The second is true science.<quoted text>
The hackers who recovered NASA's lost lunar photos
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/30/world/hackers-n...
Sitting incongruously among the hangars and laboratories of NASA's Ames Research Center in Silicon Valley is the squat facade of an old McDonald's. You won't get a burger there, though -- its cash registers and soft-serve machines have given way to old tape drives and modern computers run by a rogue team of hacker engineers who've rechristened the place McMoon's. These self-described techno-archaeologists have been on a mission to recover and digitize forgotten photos taken in the '60s by a quintet of scuttled lunar satellites.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#295787 Aug 14, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
I am not here to answer inane questions.Merely to give opinions.Try a little logic.Be rational.This is an O-P- I N- I- O- N thread.Ponder that while you look for God.<quoted text>
you keep using that word, i do not think it means what you think it means.

#295788 Aug 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why would anyone eat a factory raised chicken in the first place? one who would ingest such crap certainly wouldn't care what it was washed with or what chemicals and hormones it was raised on....
North Carolina factory-farm rules protect the stink, not the citizens
http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/08/09/405980...
In any city or town or rural area of North Carolina, residents are breathing ammonia with every breath, right now. Why? Google “chicken CAFO”– or Controlled Animal Feeding Operation. Do an image search. Our state is suffering the highest increase in atmospheric ammonia levels in the nation.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#295789 Aug 14, 2014
4gotMyPasswordAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you been reading "woodtic's" post? He has been here all along
Buzz off ralff.

St. Croix valley

#295790 Aug 14, 2014
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
There was one continent 300 million years ago - Pangaea. But since fundamentalist believe that the planet was created 5,000 years ago, there's no sense in discussing it. LOL!
yes, so Noah couldn't have gathered all the animals for that flood that never happened.

Level 9

Religion made them human

#295791 Aug 14, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddha's Finger
http://www.shunya.net/Text/Blog/Usha/BuddhasF...
The monks and proprietors of Famen Temple in China’s northwestern Shaanxi Province, about an hour’s drive outside of Xi’an, believe the Buddha has given them the finger.
Or four.
LOL!
Nice article but unlikely. Alike Hindus, Buddhist practice immediate cremation to release the soul from the body. Some sects of Buddhist store their ancestor's ashes in a temple, while all Hindu sects I know release the ashes onto a river or other body of running water.

St. Croix valley

#295792 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>
yes, i forgot US mail and i are the same person...

Level 9

Religion made them human

#295793 Aug 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>is this the southern baptist version of the bible?..oh wait no alcohol for them...
methodist?
Always blame the Lutherans, but this one is found in the Torah.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#295794 Aug 14, 2014
freebird wrote:
You're probably to embarrassed to say, but you probably peed your panties also.
<quoted text>
Look Freeturd, if you want to fantasize about me wearing panties, I can't stop you, but do try keep it to yourself.

It surely won't jive with your far right republican peers. Then again, if you keep it on the down low, you, Harmonious, and king Crotch rot, can all hump your pillows to the thought of me in panties.

It's a free country I guess.

Level 8

Location hidden

#295795 Aug 14, 2014
positronium wrote:
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
Oh man...I got tears in my eyes that made laugh so hard...
<quoted text>LMAO!
Desssssperate.

;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#295796 Aug 14, 2014
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your boyfriend are both wrong,- wrong detractor, wrong political perspective, wrong motherland, and wrong century. Qboy pulls them out of his ass and you swear by them.
Want a second try?
Johnson, Samuel,“The Patriot: ADDRESSED TO THE ELECTORS OF GREAT BRITAIN, 1774”, republished by Pafraets & Company, Troy, New York, 1913; vol. 14, p. 81-93.
http://www.samueljohnson.com/thepatriot.html
Turn off FOX and read, Mr. Philosignoramus. The worse that can happen is that you may learn something.
Ni hao ma!

Good to see you. ;)

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#295797 Aug 14, 2014
And I don't think it means what YOU think it means.Once again we are at a standoff.But I stand by my opinions.You cannot PROVE your so called facts.
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
you keep using that word, i do not think it means what you think it means.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#295798 Aug 14, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Freeturd, if you want to fantasize about me wearing panties, I can't stop you, but do try keep it to yourself.
It surely won't jive with your far right republican peers. Then again, if you keep it on the down low, you, Harmonious, and king Crotch rot, can all hump your pillows to the thought of me in panties.
It's a free country I guess.
At least he's stopped posting about my 'bone".

Level 9

Religion made them human

#295799 Aug 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, so Noah couldn't have gathered all the animals for that flood that never happened.
You realize that the flood story goes back to ancient Sumeria (abt. 7,000 ago); then it was resurfaced in the Holy Vedas (Vishnu Puran) a thousand years later. It took another 4,000 years before it was coded into the Torah.

#295800 Aug 14, 2014
Shanghai shuts factory 'supplying out-of-date meat to American fast food chains including McDonald’s and KFC'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26996...
A Chinese meat factory has been shut down following allegations that it supplied out-of-date meat to American fast-food chains across the country.
Shanghai Husi Food Co, a unit of U.S.-based food supplier OSI Group, was temporarily closed after allegedly selling expired chicken and beef to Chinese branches of McDonald's and KFC.
A TV report showed workers apparently picking up meat from the factory floor, as well as mixing meat beyond its expiration date with fresh produce.
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> US elite globalist agendas will ruin US and world with its various war machines...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#295801 Aug 14, 2014
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your boyfriend are both wrong,- wrong detractor, wrong political perspective, wrong motherland, and wrong century. Qboy pulls them out of his ass and you swear by them.
Want a second try?
Johnson, Samuel,“The Patriot: ADDRESSED TO THE ELECTORS OF GREAT BRITAIN, 1774”, republished by Pafraets & Company, Troy, New York, 1913; vol. 14, p. 81-93.
http://www.samueljohnson.com/thepatriot.html
Turn off FOX and read, Mr. Philosignoramus. The worse that can happen is that you may learn something.
Finally got your D-I-V-O-R-C-E Finalized Huh?

Grass skirt wearing OOOGGa BoooGa Island king.

Je Je Je !

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#295802 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>
LMAO! These fools are so weak they havent defended obama since I began this thread and instead have continuously attacked those who agree that Obama has failed. A good example of their warped mentality and it is all posted here in my thread by them. Sad little commie coward wusses they are.

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#295803 Aug 14, 2014
You were there?Got any pics?
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, so Noah couldn't have gathered all the animals for that flood that never happened.

St. Croix valley

#295804 Aug 14, 2014
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Always blame the Lutherans, but this one is found in the Torah.
ahhh..blame the lutherans?!? i live in MN, dude....

i would never get tuna noodle hotdish from the church ladies again!(the spicy kind, where they put half an onion in with the water chestnuts!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min katrina 88 7,429
News Donald Trump's immigration policy: Then and now 9 min Lawrence Wolf 63
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 10 min Explain please 10,996
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr D Valens 142,287
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 1 hr Jefferson Davis 7,153
News Trump vows 'fair, but firm' approach to illegal... 6 hr Mikey 7
News Trump flip-flops on immigration 6 hr Mikey 2
More from around the web