The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#292927 Aug 8, 2014
Great point.This is supposed to be about politics.Not personal libel. Am I disappointed in BHO?YES!Is he as bad as LBJ?No.LBJ was a grafting,self serving hypocrite who had no love for this country at all.He was a megalomaniac with delusions of Godhood.And there is much evidence that he was in on the killing of Kennedy.He could never have beat Nixon in 1960 OR in 1968.As for now,we have a person who plays the "Blame Game".Not presidential at all.
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe either are appropriate. I have already clearly identified on numerous occassions the attacks regarding grandchildren, pedophiles, etc are vile. Debating various political issues should be just that, debate. It does not require attacking. It does not require attempts to demean and belittle which you do regularly with malicious name calling.
I am very aware Topix mods can read but based on their policies, they evidently choose to allow the vicious personal attacks and lies. Of course you could not complete your post without calling me "stupid". You obviously have a very high opinion of yourself and consider others as beneath you.
As far as Rand Paul, he has obviously reconsidered just as Obama reconsidered his views on gay marriage. We all have the right to change our minds based on additional information and/or awareness.

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Location hidden

#292928 Aug 8, 2014
Welcome!
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been many times that someone with an opposing world view has replied to one of my remarks with something that might have swayed my opinion a bit had they not begun and or ended their reply with an insult. How can someone agree to a post that is personally demeaning?
Reading your posts over the past few weeks has been refreshing. Your posts do not stray from topic, they are well written and free of personal attacks. Even if I disagree with the position, I have to respect the delivery. Great form! Thank you for that!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#292929 Aug 8, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And you keep fanning the flames, hypocrite and fraud. LOL!
Suck up some more, GR. It's so amusing to observe.
WHY do you call 'Lady Liberty' GR ???
Your ILK did that to me also. Among other names/posters that used to post here.

Can you answer that in a civil way?
Thanks

“RELAX”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#292930 Aug 8, 2014
- Lady Liberty - wrote:
<quoted text>
"it is seen in its greatest rankness, and is truly their worst enemy.""
No truer words have been spoken.
It was the cause of the civil war. If we refuse to remember that past, we are condemned to repeat it.
Fed Up Again

Pleasureville, KY

#292931 Aug 8, 2014
People you need to understand what is happening NOW----genocide.
We are in our latter days and everything is in place. The butchering of humans, especially children by the Hamas is just another name for Muslim Brotherhood/Jihad/Al Qaeda, etc. Just a different group of people but with the same hatred and murderous campaign.

Obama supports this and has even given them money (American tax payer's money) to do so.

Graphic.

This is what the Obama admin. support and the Liberals.

They are killing all Christians. "Every Christian they see."

And the children that escape these freaking animals are dying of starvation and thirst.

They are beheading children and putting their heads on sticks.

Let's turn our attention to Iraq today and talk about what's happening to Christians there. A "Christian genocide" is happening there. And according to CNN's Jonathan Mann, "children are being beheaded, mothers are being raped and killed, and fathers are being hung."

http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/26269-...

“you know i know”

denver

#292932 Aug 8, 2014
- Lady Liberty - wrote:
<quoted text>
That is pretty sad. Some employees just do not belong in certain jobs and positions. I know that some supervisors and managers would not be forth coming about the "real" performance of an employee just so the employee could transfer as they did not want to deal with their "bad attitude" and non-production of work. I think that is a problem with public service. Instead of dealing with a problem employee they transfer them.
That's what you get when "progressives" tell us everyone is a victim and must be forgiven for their own bad behavior and mistakes. Well, everyone except white males who are conservative.

“For The Love Of Country”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#292933 Aug 8, 2014
lol, I was using Redford as an example of one who has no problems with other people's monies being taxed, but when it comes to him, he now has a problem when being taxed. He is no different than what the libs say about the rich Republicans.

No, we aren't their friends. lol

That does not surprise me. No code, bill or law should be more than a few pages long imo. Well, the tax code but I would limit it to 100 pages. I do not think the irs or politicians can make heads or tales out of the tax code. How long has the irs been under investigation? Seriously, these investigations are non productive as they take too long and most of the time, the length is the result of those involved concocting up a cover. Reminds me of Benghazi. Heck, it didn't take watergate this long.
Coffee Party wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be so concerned with a multi-millionaire like Redford.
He could afford to pay his taxes without any worries.
It is the Middle Class, Working Poor, etc. etc. who are the ones paying more and getting less for it.
Do you know why our Tax Code is over 76,000 pages long?
Because both corrupt parties use it to benefit their friends. Democrats and Republicans.
You and I are not part of their friends. lol
----------
Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense /(And Stick You with the Bill)
January 18, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2yequa
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist David Cay Johnston joins us to talk about his new book,“Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense (And Stick You with the Bill).” Johnston reveals how government subsidies and new regulations have quietly funneled money from the poor and the middle class to the rich and politically connected.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/18/free_lu...
==========
Perfectly Legal: The Covert Campaign to Rig our Tax System to Benefit the Super Rich- and Cheat Everyone Else
http://tinyurl.com/3ptn5qm / May 18, 2004
One of the country's top investigative reporters reveals how the richest people within the top 1 percent of the country has rigged the tax code and other laws in its favor.
Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter David Cay Johnston has been breaking pieces of this story on the front page of The New York Times for nine years, work for which one business school professor calls him ěthe de facto chief tax enforcement officer of the United Statesî. With Perfectly Legal, he puts the whole shocking narrative together in a way that will stir up media attention and make readers angry about the state of our country. And he has sound advice on what to do.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/181339-1
American Lady

Danville, KY

#292934 Aug 8, 2014
- Lady Liberty - wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly? I do not know. So far all of them are liars who do nothing but placate the voters.
For starters, get the lobbyists and special interest groups out of the picture. Enforce the laws till they can deal with what needs to be dealt with and changed if in fact anything needs to be changed in our immigration laws. Get their noses out of where it does not belong. Stop the unnecessary spending that is doing noting but accruing more debt. Give people the opportunity to have businesses where they are not going to be taxed to death. Stop all the freebies and promoting food stamps are a good thing to have. Stop the unemployment extensions. Start giving incentives instead of discouraging them. Get back to believing in the American people by providing a means for people to see a light somewhere in the tunnel of darkness as well as at the end of the tunnel. Invest in those who do not have the means but can give back if given the
opportunity. Those are just a few starters. Can't be a name dropper if there is not a person I can stand behind. Its just the way it is, sometimes.
You do have a way with words.
I agree with this.
Thanks
~AL

“you know i know”

denver

#292935 Aug 8, 2014
- Lady Liberty - wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, I have not heard this song for ages. This was one of my daddy's favorite songs.
Brings back memories. Thanks.:-)
My sis inspired me to make her a CD of some real oldies like that, they're so short you can fit 30 on one CD. Probably well before yur time and I was very young too. I really got to be in the right mood to hear racket these days.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#292936 Aug 8, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
People you need to understand what is happening NOW----genocide.
We are in our latter days and everything is in place. The butchering of humans, especially children by the Hamas is just another name for Muslim Brotherhood/Jihad/Al Qaeda, etc. Just a different group of people but with the same hatred and murderous campaign.
Obama supports this and has even given them money (American tax payer's money) to do so.
Graphic.
This is what the Obama admin. support and the Liberals.
They are killing all Christians. "Every Christian they see."
And the children that escape these freaking animals are dying of starvation and thirst.
They are beheading children and putting their heads on sticks.
Let's turn our attention to Iraq today and talk about what's happening to Christians there. A "Christian genocide" is happening there. And according to CNN's Jonathan Mann, "children are being beheaded, mothers are being raped and killed, and fathers are being hung."
http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/26269-...
This is great info!
Thanks Fed Up :)
So, so sad.
~AL

“you know i know”

denver

#292937 Aug 8, 2014
- Lady Liberty - wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is an extremely boring and sad life. I see who the true stalkers are.
he/she keeps babbling on about some kids and a license plate, must be an obsession of his/hers , pathetic as he/she can't defend the failure Oblama.

Location hidden

#292938 Aug 8, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>A sincere applause.
Thanks.:-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#292939 Aug 8, 2014
@ EE
I saw your post earlier about the missile, but lost it. Thanks for putting it on here.

They are totally 'at it' again.
Peace ...

“you know i know”

denver

#292940 Aug 8, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Brooks and Dunn - Neon Moon (Original) HQ 1991
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EpPEGsFf8FMXX
More Tear jerkers
Plain White T's - "Hey There Delilah"
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Train - Drops of Jupiter
Train - Calling All Angels
Gloria Estefan - Can't Stay Away From You
Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine - Anything for You

You're the Reason Our Kids are Ugly - Lorretta Lynn & Conway Twitty

LOL
Fed Up Again

Pleasureville, KY

#292941 Aug 8, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
The president probably miscalculated how deep the racism was in people like you. He was counting on more conservatives to be better human beings but that was a mistake on his part. Now the entire world knows that conservative America will do just about anything to ensure that a black man not succeed even if the country they profess to love must be destroyed to achieve his failure.
American doesn't need to do anything to ensure a black man doesn't succeed, assuming you are referring to Obama. Alan West, Herman, Thomas Sowell, etc. have did a great jpb at what they do and they are black......but Obama has failed in everything.

Obama's motto:
"Obamacare will guarantee your death one way or the other.

Its not the color but the Muslim terrorist in Obama which by his own free choices has failed in EVERYTHING.

We have a traitor in the White House.

One more thing X-Boy....don't you have any other argument besides the overused "race card?"
Sort of getting to be ridiculous and very laughable. Then again, you are a dumb-down Liberal.

Location hidden

#292942 Aug 8, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
Have to agree with DP there to some extent.There are many "poor" who always play the victim card.And who PAYS the most taxes?The self made Rich.I hope you include THEM with "The Taxpayers".At one point,employees were indeed expolited.The Unions were needed.Now that the LAW says that overtime,workmans comp,etc are indeed laws,unions are obsolete.BTW-When I see a very healthy woman buying an expensive deli sandwich with an EBT card and riding away in a new car,it is hard to feel merciful.<quoted text>
I do not disagree. Earlier on I clearly stated we had good, bad, evil, the rich, the middle class and the poor. We have a working poor and a lazy poor and we cannot turn a blind eye to those who want better and are willing to do whatever it takes if given the opportunity. I see getting a return from helping people like that as they will get ahead and provide the same work ethics into their children. Work ethics that have been lost somewhere along the way.

I also said, Clinton did reform welfare when a time frame was instituted. After two years, you can no longer receive welfare. It worked and then Bush gave it back and Obama has increased it.

We will always have people who work the system. The rich do and the poor do and the middle class suffers the consequences.

We also have varying levels of the middle class, the upper working class, the middle working class and the lower working middle class. Those who want will climb up given the opportunity. The working poor should not be left behind because they do not have the means. That is my position.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#292943 Aug 8, 2014
Quirky wrote:
House committee learns of more missing government emails
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3721109170001/hous...
Not surprising at all.
Probably be more coming, sadly.
I do not trust this pRez or his admin at all.
~AL :)
Fed Up Again

Pleasureville, KY

#292944 Aug 8, 2014
The Obama Administration Loser of the Week: John Moron Kerry

Moron Kerry tells the African farmers not to grow food for the hungry because it will cause "CLIMATE CHANGE."

Yet, he hops in his fuel-equipped jet to fly back home to one of his electrically/gas powered 10,000 square foot home and then drives in his huge SUV to the other state to jump into his expensive yacht (hidden for tax purposes) after telling people to STARVE.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

“On top of that, the growing impact of climate change is going to put extraordinary stress on our ability to be able to produce the amount of food that we need to be able to feed those increasing numbers,” he said.

Location hidden

#292945 Aug 8, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. There is plenty of blame to go around and I do understand XMan's comments regarding the personal attacks from the right which go beyond just harassment. I think it is a shame nothing can be done about it. My point was the few posters who choose these types of attacks should not provide liberals justification for attacking others who do not. I have seen too many conservatives viciously attacked only for their ideologies.
I agree. I can see who wants to have decent discussions and will add to them as well as defend the attacks given to them. It just takes one to start it and two to tangle. Then you have friends of the one who started coming to their aide when it is dished back and then you have a mob or a gang. It takes a strong man to apologize and a weak man to deny any partaking.
Fed Up Again

Pleasureville, KY

#292946 Aug 8, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will, and please pray for the Yazidi's who are Zoroastrians in Iraq, isolated on a mountain with no food or water, oppressed and threatened by the Islamist militants.
And for our President and Congress to make good decisions for our country and for humanity.
I appreciate you are praying for the ones I requested prayers for.

I hope you noticed the latest post about the CHRISTIANS who are trying to take shelter in the mountains from what is happening due to the Obama's terrorist pals.

You will read about the decapitations, especially the children, the starvation, no water, no homes, etc.

You should be familiar with Muslim terrorist since you idolize one in the American White House.

You see, I prayed for these Christians even before you asked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll: Bush popular in GOP; Rubio, Walker have m... 3 hr Xstain Fatwass Ce... 2
News Senator Ted Cruz's Contradictory Position on Il... 3 hr Asian Guy 1
News Memo: Illegals To Receive Social Security,... 6 hr Earl 137
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 6 hr NuRidersoftheePur... 137,787
News Potential 2016 candidate O'Malley rips Jeb Bush... 7 hr Xstain Fatwass Ce... 4
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 8 hr The real zeke 118
News Progressive Hispanics Slam Ted Cruz as 'Anti-Im... 11 hr ronnie 7
More from around the web