The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 387998 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#290972 Aug 3, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
AOC is a Liberal Thread disrupter , nothing more since He/She never ever discusses any thing with posters. Only loves to play with Google to annoy posters.
HUGE UFO WITH FLASHING LIGHTS SEEN FLYING OVER ITALY
'Hopefully it's like Star Trek and their mission is to observe'
http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/huge-ufo-with-flas...
As NASA continues its race to find alien life by next 20 years, people on earth continue to sight extraterrestrial activities with their naked eyes.
Posipreparation H

Lake Pleasant, NY

#290973 Aug 3, 2014
Genocide wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello brother....lets exterminate.
Your hemorrhoids? Here you go? It's free.You and Jax can finish the job.. He has the dart. You just present the target. He can't miss. Just a dab will do you.
The firm

Lake Pleasant, NY

#290974 Aug 3, 2014
Your Turn wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you validate your claims of Rose being a communist? Is it just your opinion? Please share with this forum your thoughts.
Our opinion.
Genocide

Los Angeles, CA

#290975 Aug 3, 2014
Posipreparation H wrote:
<quoted text>Your hemorrhoids? Here you go? It's free.You and Jax can finish the job.. He has the dart. You just present the target. He can't miss. Just a dab will do you.
Wow...ya' an expert huh! Sorry I don't swing that way...good luck and practice safe sex.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#290976 Aug 3, 2014
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>The law suit has to do with the delay in the start of the healthcare. Not that Obama rewrote the law. At least that is all I can find on it. If you have some other information then post a link to it. Also this suit isn't something that the Republicans really expect to win they simply hope it will get them votes. All the while wasting our money for their election campaign.
The suit is about Obama overstepping presidential powers outlined in the constitution. The president has no line item veto authority. If the president doesn't like something about a bill congress sends him, the president cannot simply cross out that part of it and make it law. The president has to veto the whole thing and send it back to the legislature to have it fixed.

Obama signed the ACA into law. He has no authority to make changes to it. None whatsoever. It is a violation of the constitution and grounds for impeachment. Congress has complained about Obama's constant threats to bypass the constitution and go it alone like a dictator and Obama told them if they don't like it, they can sue him. Actually, if they don't like it, they can IMPEACH him. The House Republicans decided to take Obama to court and sue his arse for overstepping his powers as outlined in the constitution. The courts have to decide if Obama's rewriting legislation is a violation of the constitution or not. If it is, the courts will find Obama overstepped his powers, that will be the legal grounds to begin Obama's impeachment proceedings. After the November elections, the Republicans will control both chambers of congress and so Obama has a good chance of making history once again in being the first president in history to be impeached and imprisoned for high crimes and misdemeanors. It's going to be AWESOME!
Your Turn

Los Angeles, CA

#290977 Aug 3, 2014
The firm wrote:
<quoted text>Our opinion.
Validate the "opinion" with facts. Is the "opinion" just bs?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#290978 Aug 3, 2014
He will rule by moving from one emergency to the next. His Narxist Professors had no 2nd act.
#EbolaAtlanta may work for him as he culls the population.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#290979 Aug 3, 2014
MARXIST...

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#290980 Aug 3, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The suit is about Obama overstepping presidential powers outlined in the constitution. The president has no line item veto authority. If the president doesn't like something about a bill congress sends him, the president cannot simply cross out that part of it and make it law. The president has to veto the whole thing and send it back to the legislature to have it fixed.
Obama signed the ACA into law. He has no authority to make changes to it. None whatsoever. It is a violation of the constitution and grounds for impeachment. Congress has complained about Obama's constant threats to bypass the constitution and go it alone like a dictator and Obama told them if they don't like it, they can sue him. Actually, if they don't like it, they can IMPEACH him. The House Republicans decided to take Obama to court and sue his arse for overstepping his powers as outlined in the constitution. The courts have to decide if Obama's rewriting legislation is a violation of the constitution or not. If it is, the courts will find Obama overstepped his powers, that will be the legal grounds to begin Obama's impeachment proceedings. After the November elections, the Republicans will control both chambers of congress and so Obama has a good chance of making history once again in being the first president in history to be impeached and imprisoned for high crimes and misdemeanors. It's going to be AWESOME!
HAIL TO THE CHIEF: Cosmic Fireworks Ahead
http://wqad.com/2014/07/28/hail-to-the-chief-...
That’s right! Keep your eyes to the night time skies

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#290981 Aug 3, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
Was the vote along party lines?If so,it shows who wants the border secure.<quoted text>
when has any nation been able to secure a border? following a proven failed policy is madness. certainly a true conservative wouldn't stand for it.
we know how to solve this illegal immigration mess. turning the border into a DMZ is not the answer..

St. Croix valley

#290982 Aug 3, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
As NASA continues its race to find alien life by next 20 years, people on earth continue to sight extraterrestrial activities with their naked eyes.
yeah sure...UFO's

look there's bigfoot!

St. Croix valley

#290983 Aug 3, 2014
Your Turn wrote:
<quoted text>
What is communism?
she doesn't know...trust mem, she has proved that over and over again...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#290984 Aug 3, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
That`s a giant Space Amoeba with a taste for Hispanic Brains.

Rico, Short Shooter , Patty Pink, and CB are on the menu.

It`s making it`s way to Los Angles!

Then it`s going to Kentucky For Mickey.

Then back to Martinez CA. For Rose.

Then over to Lake city FL. For WA.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#290985 Aug 3, 2014
Was the vote along party lines?If so,it shows who wants the border secure.<quoted text>
Read something every once in awhile you lazy clod.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#290986 Aug 3, 2014
Texas Edition
The Texas Truth-O-MeterRulings

http://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/20...

Perry

More than 3,000 homicides were committed by "illegal aliens" over the past six years.

Rick Perry on Thursday, July 17th, 2014 in an interview with Glenn Beck

Rick Perry claim about 3,000 homicides by illegal immigrants not supported by state figures

Pants on Fire!
:

Texas Gov. Rick Perry expressed concern about border-crossing immigrants committing crimes, going on to tell Glenn Beck in a July 17, 2014, interview "the number of illegal activities up to and including homicides--I think over 3,000 homicides by illegal aliens over the course of the last six years; that’s unacceptable and that’s the reason that we have to secure that border."

That sounded like a lot of killings by unauthorized residents.(Where were those headlines?)

Perry's backup

We decided to put Perry's number to the Texas Truth-O-Meter, starting with Perry spokeswoman Lucy Nashed, who told us to consult the Texas Department of Public Safety.

DPS Director Steve McCraw referred to that many homicides in his July 3, 2014, testimony to the U.S. House Committee on Homeland Security. After saying the "consequences of an unsecured border with Mexico" undermine public safety, McCraw said: "Another consequence seldom discussed is the high number of criminal aliens arrested for non-immigration crimes throughout Texas." He then mentioned "over 3,000 homicides" since 2008.

Asked for elaboration, a DPS spokesman, Tom Vinger, pointed to an agency web page, "Texas Criminal Alien Arrest Data," stating that since January 2012, a monthly average of 5,899 "foreign nationals" -- individuals legally authorized to live in the U.S. or not -- have been arrested in Texas, with 40 percent having been arrested before on a criminal charge.

Also on the page: "From October 2008 through July 1, 2014, Texas has identified a total of 203,685 unique criminal alien defendants booked into Texas county jails. Over their criminal careers, these defendants are responsible for at least 642,564 individual criminal charges mostly consisting of Class B misdemeanors or higher, including 3,070 homicides and 7,964 sexual assaults," the agency says.

The web page includes a pie chart tallying the criminal charges accumulated by the defendants:(cont.)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#290987 Aug 3, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Maybe it will keep Holder very busy for a while!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#290988 Aug 3, 2014
The real ftp wrote:
<quoted text>I did not deserve that. You can't ever be civil to anyone that does not agree with. All I here from you is how mistreated you are, and how you are victimized on these boards. However, you are what you say about other as this is a perfect example of your abuse. I hope you feel better now and won't feel the need to abuse others the way you did me.
Ctc, do see how Rose can not ever discuss anything without the vile insults.
You deserved every bit of what I said and worse.

You LIED about NTR and myself by falsely accusing us of reporting someone. Then you accused us of supporting communism.

You don't deserve civility, respect or any kind of decent treatment. You have abused, lied, and been vicious and hateful toward not just me, but others who disagree with your views.

It's YOU who has the problem, not I. So quit pretending to be victimized when you know darn well you're the abuser and the antagonistic troll here.

Now FO and stop posting to me, you evil monster.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#290989 Aug 3, 2014
Rose?Why would she report me?I don't believe I have ever spoken to her.<quoted text>
I did not report you, and I had no reason to. I don't even know what he's referring to.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#290990 Aug 3, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Agree.......With the help from her commie bundhunds.
Off topic.

And I didn't report anyone, you lying hypocrite.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#290991 Aug 3, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It's communism that binds your bund on this thread and it's just as evil in my opinion, Rose.
There is no "communism" on this thread and I have no "bund."

It's YOU and your lying cohorts who are evil.

FO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min Nopal 3,337
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 min KIP 251
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 6 min Nopal 6,621
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 13 min Rainbow Kid 637
News Undocumented entrepreneur faces uncertain fate 15 min Nopal 25
News Meg Whitman likens Trump to Hitler, Mussolini 26 min swampmudd 193
News A big chunk of Donald Trumpa s supporters were ... 29 min Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web