The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393310 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#290728 Aug 2, 2014
AofC.Does this surprise you?There are many shameless"talking heads"trying to prolong their tenuous grasp on the voter's attention.This shameless garbage shoot began with B.Clinton and continues.We have lost the moral high ground.
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Actor James Woods: Nancy Pelosi 'may actually be mentally ill'
http://www.examiner.com/article/actor-james-w...
In a tweet issued Saturday, actor James Woods said he believes House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., "may actually be mentally ill" in response to her action on the floor of the House. On Friday, Pelosi broke House protocol and physically confronted GOP Rep. Tom Marino after his speech on an immigration bill.
"Pelosi may actually be mentally ill," Woods said. "Her behavior is becoming unhinged. This is no laughing matter."
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#290729 Aug 2, 2014
Noticed typo.Should be"revive".
Just a thought wrote:
The damage is already done.Rousing,soul stirring speeches do not relive an economy.The O-Bomb is out of touch with the concerns of ALL voters.We are not living in the post-Vietnam era of social radicalism.A third term will sink this country..<quoted text>
pale horse of death

Los Angeles, CA

#290730 Aug 2, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You were obviously raised by groundhogs on meth. It's a pity you never had a grandmother. For her, it was a blessing she never knew you.

In the morning i'll see all the evil shit this puke jas vomited overnight. By daybreak pst,
he will have long since crawled back up positronirumps BUTT.
Je Je Je
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#290731 Aug 2, 2014
My advice to you is beware of the babbling and ignorant.What is your"experience"?Has "trendy coffee house radicalism"really benefited this country.Hollywood seems to swing with the times without offering a solution.You desire to wallow in Isolationism while threats to your way of life are knocking at the door.You sir,suffer from suicidal complacence.
pale horse of death wrote:
<quoted text>No country remained strong by hiding behind it's borders.
I could speak with patience, dignity and be real and honest, but that is only from MY perspective, which is not understood, therefore irrelevant to the person i'm addressing.
Sometimes a message is best delivered in the language of the recipient.
The language of "ones own experience".
Strangest fortune cookie ever said
"Beware the fury of a patient man".

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#290732 Aug 2, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
AofC.Does this surprise you?There are many shameless"talking heads"trying to prolong their tenuous grasp on the voter's attention.This shameless garbage shoot began with B.Clinton and continues.We have lost the moral high ground.<quoted text>
Fred Grimm: Outside cash sours voters in Florida races
http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/08/02/4268653...
The flood of money was chronicled last week by the Tampa Bay Times and the Center for Responsive Politics, which counted some 170 outside groups that came to meddle in Florida politics — anonymous voices from afar, spending those millions on radio and TV attack ads, on vicious campaign mailers, on annoying robo telephone calls, warning that some candidate or another is a dishonest bum who spits on American values.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#290733 Aug 2, 2014
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/08/02/video-nancy-pe...
Madame Pelosi must not be feeling well.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#290734 Aug 2, 2014
Marty P wrote:
Does anyone out there know that a president can only serve two terms?
That hasn't registered with the fright wingers here. Mostly, they have nothing on which to hang their dusty old hats. There's not a candidate on the other side of the aisle who has any intention whatsoever of making their lives better. So, in bitterness and defeat, all they know to do is attack the President. Some of it is just outright racism, some is rooted in the fear that they're being bred out of existence, and a lot of it is that they're aware that they have to wave bye bye to white privilege. It's okay. Women and minorities have know what we have to do for just about forever. IT's white men who are freaked out big time.

Anyhow, yes, you're right. The President is just trying to fulfill his stated mission as best he can. Don't ask the "Republicans" here what policies they support other than those designed for oppressing women and minorities. They're pretty firm on supporting that and on birth control being best handled by holding aspirins between knees indefinitely. They also relate very well with Anthony Weiner's modus operandi - real women are not necessary at all. It's all digital. And, when it's not virtual sex with these perverts, it's seducing little boys. One of these guys on this thread has posted a most sickening and graphic description of how he'd go about doing that. Yuck and sick.
pale horse of death

Los Angeles, CA

#290735 Aug 2, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
My advice to you is beware of the babbling and ignorant.What is your"experience"?Has "trendy coffee house radicalism"really benefited this country.Hollywood seems to swing with the times without offering a solution.You desire to wallow in Isolationism while threats to your way of life are knocking at the door.You sir,suffer from suicidal complacence.<quoted text>
"Beware the fury of a patient man"???*SLAP!*
Don't be stupid or don't respond to me.
Your reading comprehension sucks.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#290736 Aug 2, 2014
Savoy 3 Killtop wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am NOT, nor have I ever been, Partaker"
Bold faced lie.
Yes NTR, you ARE Partaker.
And nobody, and I mean nobody, dies of E-Coli in this country unless they've been neglected with the illness way for too long.
What's your excuse for raising a daughter who allowed that to happen?
Let me guess, no personal responsibility, just like you, her mother.
Lying SOB.

NTR is not Partaker and never has been. He's just another poster.

You're so full of chit and nothing but a two-bit, lowlife thug and bully.

FO.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#290737 Aug 2, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
My advice to you is beware of the babbling and ignorant.What is your"experience"?Has "trendy coffee house radicalism"really benefited this country.Hollywood seems to swing with the times without offering a solution.You desire to wallow in Isolationism while threats to your way of life are knocking at the door.You sir,suffer from suicidal complacence.<quoted text>
Fred Grimm: Winning lawsuit over redistricting is as bad as losing
http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/07/17/4239782...
But in 2010, Florida voters overwhelmingly voted for the Fair Districts Amendments designed to eliminate political gerrymandering.

Last week, Judge Lewis ruled that Republican Party operatives had been allowed to “infiltrate and influence” the 2012 redistricting process and subvert the Legislature’s constitutional mandate.“They made a mockery of the Legislature's proclaimed transparent and open process of redistricting by doing all of this in the shadow of that process ... going to great lengths to conceal from the public their plan and their participation in it,” Lewis wrote.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#290738 Aug 2, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose was not raised by her Mom which would explain a lot.
She was raised by her GrandMa. For some reason.
LOL! What a little gossip girl you are.

You imbeciles think you know so much, you know nothing at all. What a wuss and a coward you are and a scared little girl.

You were raised by alcoholics apparently.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#290739 Aug 2, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You were obviously raised by groundhogs on meth. It's a pity you never had a grandmother. For her, it was a blessing she never knew you.
LOL! Quirky is such a sissy, not a man at all.
pale horse of death

Los Angeles, CA

#290740 Aug 2, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying SOB.
NTR is not Partaker and never has been. He's just another poster.
You're so full of chit and nothing but a two-bit, lowlife thug and bully.
FO.
I made that thug treat me niiiiice back on post #290715 two pages back.
Even Steven

Ashburn, VA

#290741 Aug 2, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your poor brain busted open several years ago. Too bad. I've never been "busted", but you continue telling yourself that you're "winning" when you're the biggest loser here.
There aren't any Kentucky posters on this thread aside from me, you moron. I've been able to demonstrate that repeatedly. On the other hand, the very folks you want to persuade that I am not who I am have been able to confirm for themselves that you're FOS. No matter how many times you sock puppets say "fraud", I love right where I said I live, it is what it is, and I did what I did. Nobody really cares, but I do care that you're so stupid and ineffective in life that you're relegated to crossing every single ethical line ordinary people would NEVER cross. It demonstrates your utter lack of character or moral compass. Want more?
Sage Garden Cafe is closed, you dimwitted desert dwelling drunken liar.
I LIKE Kentuckians enormously, and they know it. This is my HOME and place of birth. It's the home of my great-grandparents, my family, you snaggle.toothed greasy-headed comb over fruitcake.
Wrong!!!! Why are you so certain no one is from Ky?
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#290742 Aug 2, 2014
Yes,you are a rock but also an island.This will probably be lost on you.
<quoted text>

Level 9

Concord, CA

#290743 Aug 2, 2014
<quoted text>
He'll never be the same. Watch your back. <wink wink>
Boy Howdy

Garden Grove, CA

#290744 Aug 2, 2014
<quoted text>
We were all proud of you little man.
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#290745 Aug 2, 2014
Does FYAH mean anything.The only thing dead is what rests between your ears.
<quoted text>
pale horse of death

Los Angeles, CA

#290746 Aug 2, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
Yes,you are a rock but also an island.This will probably be lost on you.<quoted text>
ok, princess what are ya tying to tell me?
pale horse of death

Los Angeles, CA

#290747 Aug 2, 2014
Boy Howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
We were all proud of you little man.
WHY?
Got a stinky load in your panties?
Did that excite you?
Get your own Hillbilly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 10 min Ave purisima 5
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 23 min woodtick57 7,895
News Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 3 hr positronium 193,147
News Lawsuit opens new front in Obama immigration le... 3 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 3 hr Surgit Tempestas 7,207
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 3 hr tomin cali 1
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 9 hr final spinal 142,239
More from around the web