The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412785 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Fed Up Again

Shelbyville, KY

#290581 Aug 2, 2014
Prediction of the USA's collapse

A civil war triggered by mass immigration, economic decline, and moral degradation.

Financial and demographic changes

States seceding from the Union.

Social unrest

Foreign debt will be an avalanche.

Regional division, and intervention of foreign powers

US dollar will cease to exist

Two classes with the elite dictating everything to the poor class.

America will lose their status as super power

The Collapse.
Fed Up Again

Shelbyville, KY

#290582 Aug 2, 2014
Good evening Patriots

Take care

May GOD Bless and protect each and everyone of you.
Der Veinersnitchel

Los Angeles, CA

#290583 Aug 2, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
How was the Red Lobster? I heard they have more crabs than you do
AHHAHAHHAAHHAHAa
Why do you still try to order your Hot Dogs with Veins.

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#290584 Aug 2, 2014
Aussie wrote:
<quoted text>Do us all a favor- get off your own soapbox. While talking about Fox News, you spread more untruths and lies than anyone on the right or left. You are correct about one thing. The left on FOX News is NOT news. It more a kin to the copy paste opinions of someone else that is regurgitated on a daily basis like you do on here. And, you claim to be such an educated pos! Hee Hee what a sad state of affairs if it were all left up to a thinker like you. You admitted in another post how you got caught up in worldly notions and enticing offerings. How ignorant and uneducated to have not made wiser decisions that would work toward future security. People like you made decisions against your future security and we'll being. That is your fault. Own it. Too many people made decisions with the idea that it would not matter down the road. Well, it did. Suffer with your bad decisions. Why should others who have less-be forced to pay for your sorry@&& mistakes?
Let me just say this. If you're looking for an honest conservative point of view, Fox is not the place. Fox is more like the Pat Robertson Show, more fictional sensationalism with the goal to incite, and of course, sell soap and phone service.
Laughing Man

United States

#290586 Aug 2, 2014
Coffee Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up and smell the coffee!
Where do you live on another planet?
LOL
Everything I post is factual and pertinent today and everyday.
The wealthy few own most of the prostitutes in Congress but Fox News and CNN will not tell you that.
ROTFL
==========
Peddlers & Profiteers: Wall Street's Finest Pushing Tax-Dodging Mergers
'As much as I may hate these deals and the ramifications for our country, if I don’t do the deal, my competitor across the street will be happy to do it.'
July 29, 2014 / http://tinyurl.com/onszfff
Wall Street's largest investment banks are both peddling and profiting from the latest corporate craze known as "inversion mergers" in which large U.S.-based companies sell themselves off to foreign companies or subsidaries in order to further insulate themselves from paying taxes in their home country.
According to a story in the New York Times on Tuesday, banks like J.P Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and Citigroup are closing in on gathering nearly $1 billion in fees alone—collected over the last three years—as they advise corporate clients on how to off-shore their ownership structure.
The Times' Andrew Ross Sorkin reports that "with seven- and eight-figure fees up for grabs, Wall Street bankers — and lawyers, consultants and accountants — have been promoting such deals [...] to some of the biggest companies in the country, including the American drug giant #Pfizer.
http://www.commondreams.org/news/2014/07/29/p...
EVERYTHING you post is antiquated news that is common knowledge; that every Junior College freshman is so well versed on that it's not worth repeating anymore.

Take your antique ass on the road, Mildred.
Living here in the interwebs thinking you have something to offer anybody with your copy/paste is quite ridiculous, and indicates you are old, feeble, and worthless to the world.
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#290588 Aug 2, 2014
Der Veinersnitchel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you still try to order your Hot Dogs with Veins.
Why do you keep buying combs when your hair fell out years ago Rico?

Why do you only post when you can hide behind womens skirts?

Scared eeeee cat
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#290590 Aug 2, 2014
4gotMyPasswordAgain wrote:
<quoted text>Pizza is an American dish dumbhash.
This alley cat isn't known for intelligence. But she is a legend at truck stop bars....
Coffee Party

Central Islip, NY

#290592 Aug 2, 2014
Laughing Man wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYTHING you post is antiquated news that is common knowledge; that every Junior College freshman is so well versed on that it's not worth repeating anymore.
Take your antique ass on the road, Mildred.
Living here in the interwebs thinking you have something to offer anybody with your copy/paste is quite ridiculous, and indicates you are old, feeble, and worthless to the world.
You're killing me with laughter!

What I have forgotten you have not even learned yet!

http://tinyurl.com/62nmcq

ROTFL

==========

The only thing new in the world is the history you don’t know.
Harry S. Truman
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#290593 Aug 2, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
Prediction of the USA's collapse
A civil war triggered by mass immigration, economic decline, and moral degradation.
Financial and demographic changes
States seceding from the Union.
Social unrest
Foreign debt will be an avalanche.
Regional division, and intervention of foreign powers
US dollar will cease to exist
Two classes with the elite dictating everything to the poor class.
America will lose their status as super power
The Collapse.
Deliberately inundating US with legions of non White invaders to demoralize the population

Constant portrayal in movies of Whites as bigots and racists.

Christmas Break is changed to Winter Break

Easter Break is now Spring Break

Portraying homosexual practices as normal and acceptable.

All part of the non stop attack on Christianity in America
pale horse of death

Los Angeles, CA

#290594 Aug 2, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix liberals are quite committed to silencing their opposition. They work in mobs a wolf pack mentality.
We ALSO see and hear evidence of the rap hip hop culture and all the degeneracy that goes with it. Like the Mexicans they hit on White women a lot and claim "racism" if we tell them to get lost. Chandler Fashion Mall is swarming with these unsavoury people.
They hate White people but they follow us all over
My kid goes to a private school. We don't want her in a racially mixed jungle.
You're actually afraid of Liberals?
Look at the liberals who actually write something or post on any of the political threads-
Aren't they cream puffs?
Ok dude- you gotta check this out: THEY SAY THE SAME THINGS about you conservative Americans who believe in having a real border that is ENFORCED by LAWS about borders
With Border Patrolmen!(God Bless'em), They're scared of you/us too for the very same idiot thing. They're afraid you're comin' in wolf packs to squelch them and hide their message from the American people.
"Topix liberals are quite committed to silencing their opposition. They work in mobs a wolf pack mentality."
There's been a lot of suspicion of some people removing other people's posts and judge it conspiracies on other threads.( LIBERALS" BIGGEST TERROR ) There is some LIMITED truth to the judge it thing,
The ONLY ones that can move or remove posts are the Topix Moderators, and they are operating a "game" for the people with registered accounts and "Badges". If you have them and you're not quire sure why, neither is anyone else or so it seems.
As for the trash at the mall, I call it "commerce". Just don't let then touch their cloths to yours in casual contact so you don't get bed bugs. Too hot and dry for them where I live :D
Dr Nip Tuck

Los Angeles, CA

#290595 Aug 2, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you keep buying combs when your hair fell out years ago Rico?
Why do you only post when you can hide behind womens skirts?
Scared eeeee cat
Why do shave your back and boil your nipples before you breast feed?

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#290598 Aug 2, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
Bush and Cheney did not fly planes into the twin towers.Bin Laden planned that.Terrorists carried it out.,Was FDR put on the spot when the Japanese bombed Pearl?<quoted text>
Correct answer: Bush and Cheney want to avoid prison time.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#290599 Aug 2, 2014
Anything little more than the whiff of a COVER-UP, justifies an investigation.
IF true, who knew.
Have criminal laws been broken.
http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2014/0...

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#290600 Aug 2, 2014
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct answer: Bush and Cheney want to avoid prison time.
Are George W. Bush, Dick Cheney unable to visit Europe due to threat of arrest?
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
The idea that Bush and Cheney could be arrested overseas isn’t entirely far-fetched. In 1998, Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet was arrested in London after Spain requested extradition for charges related to the murders of Spanish citizens in Chile during his time in office.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#290601 Aug 2, 2014
Taletha wrote:
<quoted text>
Deliberately inundating US with legions of non White invaders to demoralize the population
Constant portrayal in movies of Whites as bigots and racists.
Christmas Break is changed to Winter Break
Easter Break is now Spring Break
Portraying homosexual practices as normal and acceptable.
All part of the non stop attack on Christianity in America
why wouldn't any sane person attack the myth of your cult? grown adults believing in proven myths is not a healthy thing for any society.
Laughing Man

United States

#290603 Aug 2, 2014
Coffee Party wrote:
<quoted text>
You're killing me with laughter!
What I have forgotten you have not even learned yet!
http://tinyurl.com/62nmcq
ROTFL
==========
The only thing new in the world is the history you don’t know.
Harry S. Truman
What you've forgotten I've yet to learn? What does that even mean? That you have Alzheimer's, that you are senile?

Reading furnishes the mind only with materials of knowledge; it is thinking that makes what we read ours.
- John Locke

There is frequently more to be learned from the unexpected questions of a child than the discourses of men.
- John Locke

You're a washed up, undereducated, overinflated waste of human flesh, Mildred.
You literally have no real knowledge of the world you live in.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#290604 Aug 2, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
How crude and rude.
All I suggested was you improve your English skills, and you get all venereal on me. Heal thyself ghetto trash.
LMAO!
"hoe"
Please offer a definition of "venereal". My Webster does not list the word. Did you mean to type venerable?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#290605 Aug 2, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
Since when?There is truth in the adage"it takes money to make money".Employers donot pay you the equivalent of your worth.They are driven by competition to spend their profits on machinery to stay competitive.The rest is human labor which is steadily being replaced by machines/electronics.We face the same problem that people faced in the industrial revolution where factories replaced the family farm.<quoted text>
since when what? when can the poor get out of that class? since always.
pale horse of death

Los Angeles, CA

#290606 Aug 2, 2014
RayOne wrote:
Anything little more than the whiff of a COVER-UP, justifies an investigation.
IF true, who knew.
Have criminal laws been broken.
http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2014/0...
Only liberals care about laws

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#290607 Aug 2, 2014
Laughing Man wrote:
<quoted text>
What you've forgotten I've yet to learn? What does that even mean? That you have Alzheimer's, that you are senile?
Reading furnishes the mind only with materials of knowledge; it is thinking that makes what we read ours.
- John Locke
There is frequently more to be learned from the unexpected questions of a child than the discourses of men.
- John Locke
You're a washed up, undereducated, overinflated waste of human flesh, Mildred.
You literally have no real knowledge of the world you live in.
Helicopter parents
Relax, your kids will be fine
http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/2160875...
IN 1693 the philosopher John Locke warned that children should not be given too much “unwholesome fruit” to eat. Three centuries later, misguided ideas about child-rearing are still rife. Many parents fret that their offspring will die unless ceaselessly watched. In America the law can be equally paranoid. In South Carolina this month Debra Harrell was jailed for letting her nine-year-old daughter play in a park unsupervised. The child, who had a mobile phone and had not been harmed in any way, was briefly taken into custody of the social services.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 6 min Go Trump 20,990
News Texas border residents mixed over whether they ... 14 min butters_ 15
News U.S. private prison operator shares seen rising... 15 min Mikey 6
News Thousands descend on downtown LA for a Free the... 18 min spytheweb 48
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 34 min Chilli J 15,756
News House speaker getting firsthand look at US-Mexi... 34 min Well Well 24
News Fearing deportation, undocumented mother seeks ... 38 min Eduardo 196
More from around the web