The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#287666 Jul 25, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Listen, Gus. The police department here is not responsive to delusional paranoics and pretend Kentuckians. We're big on you being who you say you are around here. I'd be very careful if I were you, because you've left a trail of what can be perceived as threatening posts describing where I live and indicating you've been here. That, along, is not a good thing when you consider the "No Trespassing" sign at the entrance to the drive. Know what I mean, Gus. Probably not. So, here's the deal. STFU and get out of my face, you pathetic cowardly sock puppet.<quoted text>
Temper. Temper.

Its an all day process to bond out of jail. You should know that with Jordan and Charles legal problems...
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#287668 Jul 25, 2014
Is Rico aka X man aka Vorenus

the best

enforcer that Nutter can get?

Short. Fat. Dark. Coward.

Dumb as a rock.

I don't have time to play with him today or I could really have fun with that coward sissy
San Dimas Republican

San Dimas, CA

#287669 Jul 25, 2014
Katrina Roxx wrote:
I will be posting awhile. Anyone who does not like it can scroll past my posts.
Giggle Giggle. Giggle.
When did you have your gender reassignment surgery? You can't even notice your man goods are removed.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#287670 Jul 25, 2014
Obama professes his plan for the New World Order.

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#287672 Jul 25, 2014
Listen carefully,now.You know who I am speaking to.Employers AKA Corporations AKA businesses are in business for their own sake.As they should be.The fact that they employ people is a bonus that is inevitable.Therefore,the employer pays what the employEE is worth to them.Not a living wage unless employee is financially viable.A want or a need is not financially viable.Proven performance is.How does one become financially viable?1.Learns a trade.2.Has good overall employment record.And knows the business of prospective employer.Not that hard a concept to grasp,really.Everyone knows the fallacy of Communism.Or,rather,Oligarchic al Collectivism.Those who are able will not sit still while a useless nincompoop gets the same pay.Not financially viable.It is the ABLE who made this country great.Let's not throw it away.Now,please spout some more bleeding heart Marxism.Sorry,EF.I ain't listening.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

#287673 Jul 25, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"hoe"
And you do not get angry when the truth is posted about you. Hilarious!!!
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
No, I get angry and frustrated when LIES are posted about me and others here, but I know you're too dense to grasp the difference.

Need I re-post all the lies from King Crutch and his crew of lying sociopath friends?

You play games, Sleazy.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#287674 Jul 25, 2014
Posiprinciple wrote:
<quoted text>You commies will never shut me up so just FO, rose.
LOL! Temper temper, little POS.

I'm not a "commie," but you still need a psychiatric evaluation.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#287675 Jul 25, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You look and act like a foreigner!
No I don't. Now that was really dumb, Quirky. The more desperate you get, the more stupid you post. LOL!

“you know i know”

denver

#287676 Jul 25, 2014
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Isis Mobile Wallet Rebrands To Distance Itself From Militant Group ISIS
http://techcrunch.com/2014/07/07/isis-mobile-...
Isis, the mobile wallet platform backed by AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon here in the U.S., has decided to rebrand after its name became synonymous with “ISIS,” an Islamic militant group linked to sectarian violence against civilians and government forces in Iraq and Syria, the company is announcing today.
That the two organizations share a name is entirely coincidental, but it’s not been great for Isis (the wallet), in terms of either public perception or general SEO.
Never heard of them.

Level 9

Fremont, CA

#287677 Jul 25, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Hi, Rose! In tribute to our Irish heritage here in America:
Irish-American Heritage Month (March)
and St. Patrick's Day (March 17): 2011
Originally a religious holiday to honor St. Patrick, who introduced Christianity to Ireland in the fifth century, St. Patrick's Day has evolved into a celebration for all things Irish. The world's first St. Patrick's Day parade occurred on March 17, 1762, in New York City, featuring Irish soldiers serving in the English military. This parade became an annual event, with President Truman attending in 1948. Congress proclaimed March as Irish-American Heritage Month in 1995, and the President issues a proclamation commemorating the occasion each year.
Population Distribution
36.9 million
Number of U.S. residents who claimed Irish ancestry in 2009. This number was more than eight times the population of Ireland itself (4.5 million). Irish was the nation's second most frequently reported ancestry, trailing only German.
Sources: 2009 American Community Survey < http://factfinder.census.gov/servlet/DatasetM... ; and Ireland Central Statistics Office < http://www.cso.ie/releasespublications/docume... ;
Hi lassie!

And not to mention the very first immigrants to arrive at Ellis Island.

“you know i know”

denver

#287678 Jul 25, 2014
Quirky wrote:
In Israel’s Desperate Hour, Obama Leads From Behind
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/24/in-israels-...
Campaigning, raising money, golfing keep him fully occupied. He's given up, took his ball and went home to sulk because we don't see his brilliance.

“you know i know”

denver

#287679 Jul 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Hamas resists Kerry's attempts at Gaza cease-fire deal
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/24/kerry...
Secretary of State John Kerry's proposals for a cease-fire that would halt the fighting in the Gaza Strip have been resisted by the Islamic militant group Hamas, who insist that any truce agreement must meet the group's main demand that a joint Israeli-Egyptian blockade of the territory be lifted.
Lurch left in the lurch?

“you know i know”

denver

#287680 Jul 25, 2014
Egypt sides with Israel in conflict with Hamas
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014...
Normally, Egyptians would be decrying Israel for the Palestinian death toll in Gaza, which is at more than 750 and rising. But Abou Ahmed Shehab, 60, who sells scarves at a sidewalk stand in central Cairo, was quick to attack Hamas.
"The reason for what's happening to our Palestinian brothers is because of Hamas," he says. "Hamas is an extremist group."
Barry didn't know, no one told him.

“you know i know”

denver

#287682 Jul 25, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, it hurts everyone including the middle class and poor. Many corporations do not invest here and create jobs for the unemployed due to the high tax rate. Corporation taxes would be paid in the United States rather than other countries and help our economy
They don't care one bit, fleabagging fliberal elites aren't affected one bit . They live in a fantasy world, insulated from reality by power, wealth and privilege. Somehow, someone besides them will magically create good paying jobs, despite being weighed down by onerous regulation after onerous regulation and excessive taxation.
Fact

“you know i know”

denver

#287683 Jul 25, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I post something you have a problem with?
Auntie Blabby is getting more cantankerous by the day.
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#287684 Jul 25, 2014
COWARD RICO

posts after I leave. This COWARD is testicularly challenged
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#287685 Jul 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Campaigning, raising money, golfing keep him fully occupied. He's given up, took his ball and went home to sulk because we don't see his brilliance.
What? No time out for a few beers?

“you know i know”

denver

#287686 Jul 25, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny too it that Rico invited Dorner over to his house to pick up a few rounds of ammo during the Dorner Man hunt.
And a cooler full of menudo.
Taletha

Phoenix, AZ

#287687 Jul 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Auntie Blabby is getting more cantankerous by the day.
She must be mixing her hormone pills with vodka again

“you know i know”

denver

#287688 Jul 25, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Idaho Governor Tells The Feds Not To Send Unaccompanied Migrants To The State
http://www.kmvt.com/news/regional/Idaho-Gover...
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
None being sent to La. and Ark. where dems are in very tough US Senate races, sooooo transparent. And dishonest.

From the picture I saw of BO's new gated, fenced mansion quite a few could live there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dems call GOP Homeland Security strategy a poli... 1 hr The Cats Meow 42
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 1 hr jimmy krack korn 137,614
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 2 hr kuda 49
Homeland Security funding drama darkens U.S. fi... 4 hr Who Guessed It 45
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 4 hr The real zeke 100
Obama calls out GOP on immigration policy 5 hr goonsquad 164
Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll 6 hr Lawrence Wolf 25
More from around the web