The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 404351 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

San Dimas Republican

San Dimas, CA

#284368 Jul 16, 2014
White Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
KY your azz up and PM that Kweer named Jaxxon.
No one here who is normal is interested Liberal.
Buzzoot!
Whats wrong little buddy? Sounds like your dying to come out of the closet. Your kind loves to talk homo but swears the're all straight.

Did you know that straight people talk straight and gays are the ones who talk gay?

So you're a little bottom boy. Be proud!
San Dimas Republican

San Dimas, CA

#284369 Jul 16, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Obama’s economy has performed worse than any president’s since Franklin D. Roosevelt. Simply averaging real gross domestic product (GDP) growth over a president’s tenure, Mr. Obama’s is the lowest by almost a full percentage point.
FDR’s (from 1933-40, excluding the war years) averaged 6.2 percent; Harry Truman (1947-52) averaged 3.8 percent; Dwight Eisenhower’s (1953-60) was 3 percent; John F. Kennedy-Lyndon Johnson,(1961-68), 5 percent; Richard Nixon-Gerald Ford (1969-76), 2.8 percent; Jimmy Carter (1977-80), 3.3 percent; Ronald Reagan (1981-88), 3.5 percent; George H.W. Bush (1989-92), 2.3 percent; Bill Clinton (1993-2000), 3.9 percent; and George W. Bush (2001-08), 2.1 percent. In contrast, Mr. Obama from 2009 to 2013 averaged 1.25 percent.
To catch George W. Bush, Mr. Obama would have to average real economic growth of 3.55 percent over each of the next three years. That would mean a 25 percent increase above his best year’s growth — 2.8 percent in 2012. That’s a tall order, considering last year’s growth was just 1.9 percent, and this year’s first quarter came in at a negative 1 percent.
After 5 years in office, the defense that he inherited a poor economy no longer resonates with most Americans. Looking at the earlier presidents, receiving a troubled economy is not unique — FDR and Reagan did — and others, such as George W. Bush with September 11, experienced unavoidable events that hit the economy hard.
Uneventful economies are the exception — only Kennedy-Johnson and Mr. Clinton had economies without a negative economic growth year. The key is how presidents responded to the hits.
Mr. Obama’s economic performance rating was just 39 percent approval to 59 percent disapproval, with 65 percent rating today’s economy “poor.” Only 29 percent thought the economy would improve over the next year, while 36 percent thought it would worsen.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/...
Just stop it with the stupid.
San Dimas Republican

San Dimas, CA

#284371 Jul 16, 2014
Across the Pond wrote:
NTRPRNR1
“A SOVEREIGN NATION”
Since: Mar 07
Small Town, USA
``````````
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I experienced my first manic/psychotic episode in February 2006 although I had been manic and psychotic long before then. It all started after my first cochlear implant surgery in December 2004. I heard voices throughout this time, was extremely paranoid and delusional. Before I went IP for my first manic/psychotic episode, I ended up calling one of my sisters at 4:30am to tell her that my phone line was bugged, the media was after me and that people were watching me through video cameras installed in my apartment. When she came over the next day, I became extremely irritable and hit her with a phone. My other sister came over the day after that. I was so paranoid that I ran out of my apartment and down the street in the freezing cold without a coat. After my sister caught up with me, she called 911 so the police could pick me up and take me to the ER. I was involuntarily hospitalized for a little over a month. At one point during my hospitalization, my sister (the one who called 911) tried fingerspelling to my hand, but I became extremely upset and ran out of the room.
I racked up $20,000 worth of credit card debt during several manic episodes since then. I've paid it all off, but will never use a credit card again because I don't know if I can trust myself not to overspend.
When I'm manic, I have a tendency to be very flirtatious and will ask strangers for their e-mail addresses and phone numbers. When I start to feel level again, I'm very embarrassed about this and thank the Lord that nothing bad has happened to me as a result.
I have many more stories, but this will do for now.
==========
Someone is now trying to up their class from the past. Trash to class all on topix. Hilarious and sad at the same time.
Yet you think your life on food stamps & being unemployed is any better?
san pablo

Greeley, CO

#284372 Jul 16, 2014
Weer do I a-sines up fer dee endless free mierda? I hab coming to gringolandia for dee heaben on eart, yes? I wan BamaCare, afoodestampas, low questo housing, welfaria, and a cell phone, pleas.

Alzo, I hab about 50 other relative coming soon, so pls the "frend & familia" plan, hokay?

If you no wan me, why you leavin dee back door white open? I see Obama an him say: "Come here pleas, hab endless free sheet, just vota Democrat when youz can." Theze I can do.

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#284373 Jul 16, 2014
Travel?Have done much of that.Frequent flyer miles add up.But I guess I should have helped the poor instead of flying 1st class.Here is an idea.There are around 50 million libs in this country.Give or take.I haven't counted the vermin.Why don't they all get together and combine THEIR wealth,if any,to "help the poor".And stop demanding that we be taxed outrageously to help against OUR will.I do not mind donating to a worthy cause.Curing cancer,for instance.But to be forced,and TAXED,to help the shiftless is an infamy.
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I have to commend you for a well written post. Civil too, I might add and I thank you for that. I can tell by your post that you are a wise person who has carefully planned a life that the libs tell us to "get" when we have already got. Those who don't prepare don't deserve "duck" (or jack)....
Again, thanks. Our lives are the same in many ways.
You like bowling and I like equipment and the internet. I can travel, and move mountains with either.
I did so as a living and now as a hobby. So does my firm.
Across the pond

Gloucester, UK

#284374 Jul 16, 2014
San Dimas Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you think your life on food stamps & being unemployed is any better?
You wish it were so! I am the guy who really cares for the needy. I don't pretend to while supporting the man who is out to destroy everyones chance to better themselves. America was once the land of great opportunity. Who wouldn't want it to stay that way? You evidently. So many more are unemployed and on food stamps. Sorry!!!!!!!no dice low infomo.
San Dimas Republican

San Dimas, CA

#284375 Jul 16, 2014
san pablo wrote:
Weer do I a-sines up fer dee endless free mierda? I hab coming to gringolandia for dee heaben on eart, yes? I wan BamaCare, afoodestampas, low questo housing, welfaria, and a cell phone, pleas.
Alzo, I hab about 50 other relative coming soon, so pls the "frend & familia" plan, hokay?
If you no wan me, why you leavin dee back door white open? I see Obama an him say: "Come here pleas, hab endless free sheet, just vota Democrat when youz can." Theze I can do.
You sound more like the typical white trash cry of entitlement only your azz cannot master the English language, the very language you expect everyone else to speak.
San Dimas Republican

San Dimas, CA

#284376 Jul 16, 2014
Across the pond wrote:
<quoted text>You wish it were so! I am the guy who really cares for the needy. I don't pretend to while supporting the man who is out to destroy everyones chance to better themselves. America was once the land of great opportunity. Who wouldn't want it to stay that way? You evidently. So many more are unemployed and on food stamps. Sorry!!!!!!!no dice low infomo.
You've been wallowing in to much Fox News. The USA is still a land of opportunity. Only difference is that whites like you no longer hold the monopoly on it.

Long gone are the "good old days".

Your boss is likely Asian or Hispanic now days.

I bet that really bites you in your arrogant azz.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#284377 Jul 16, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
What a hypocrite.You back "common labor" and denigrate someone who does it.Once again,I am RETIRED.I mentioned this last Sunday.Great 401K and IRA.Guess I got lucky,right?Had nothing to do with hard work,good investments,and a very good savings plan.Yes.I work at the bowling alley 3 times a week.6 hour shifts.Bowling is my hobby.Get it?Job pays minimum wage,as it should.I run the lane cleaner.Buff the approaches.Don't need the money.Retirement is rather boring.Unless you have other interests.Trying to bandy words with narrow minds is fun.Made YOU curse!And WT is right.Those who don't prepare don't deserve jack.Their "need" will not buy any food.Unless they beg to Gov't.I would suggest a malthusian solution to the poor problem.As Scrooge said "Are there no prisons?Are there no workhouses?"<quoted text>positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I have to commend you for a well written post. Civil too, I might add and I thank you for that. I can tell by your post that you are a wise person who has carefully planned a life that the libs tell us to "get" when we have already got. Those who don't prepare don't deserve "duck" (or jack)....
Again, thanks. Our lives are the same in many ways.
You like bowling and I like equipment and the internet. I can travel, and move mountains with either.
I did so as a living and now as a hobby. So does my firm.
San Dimas Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe the poop off your nose and chin ya kiss azz.
Just becaues I agree with CTC,......Yet you think your life on food stamps & being unemployed is any better?
Me thinks you are a jealous fool with no life at all. BTW, GROW UP!
NTR1

Lawrenceburg, KY

#284378 Jul 16, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Obama’s economy has performed worse than any president’s since Franklin D. Roosevelt. Simply averaging real gross domestic product (GDP) growth over a president’s tenure, Mr. Obama’s is the lowest by almost a full percentage point.
FDR’s (from 1933-40, excluding the war years) averaged 6.2 percent; Harry Truman (1947-52) averaged 3.8 percent; Dwight Eisenhower’s (1953-60) was 3 percent; John F. Kennedy-Lyndon Johnson,(1961-68), 5 percent; Richard Nixon-Gerald Ford (1969-76), 2.8 percent; Jimmy Carter (1977-80), 3.3 percent; Ronald Reagan (1981-88), 3.5 percent; George H.W. Bush (1989-92), 2.3 percent; Bill Clinton (1993-2000), 3.9 percent; and George W. Bush (2001-08), 2.1 percent. In contrast, Mr. Obama from 2009 to 2013 averaged 1.25 percent.
To catch George W. Bush, Mr. Obama would have to average real economic growth of 3.55 percent over each of the next three years. That would mean a 25 percent increase above his best year’s growth — 2.8 percent in 2012. That’s a tall order, considering last year’s growth was just 1.9 percent, and this year’s first quarter came in at a negative 1 percent.
After 5 years in office, the defense that he inherited a poor economy no longer resonates with most Americans. Looking at the earlier presidents, receiving a troubled economy is not unique — FDR and Reagan did — and others, such as George W. Bush with September 11, experienced unavoidable events that hit the economy hard.
Uneventful economies are the exception — only Kennedy-Johnson and Mr. Clinton had economies without a negative economic growth year. The key is how presidents responded to the hits.
Mr. Obama’s economic performance rating was just 39 percent approval to 59 percent disapproval, with 65 percent rating today’s economy “poor.” Only 29 percent thought the economy would improve over the next year, while 36 percent thought it would worsen.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/...
You can't be serious? You post an OPINION piece from the Washington Times? Do you even know what that rag is about? Here:

The Washington Times is a daily broadsheet published in Washington, D.C., United States. It was founded in 1982 by the founder of the Unification Church, Sun Myung Moon, and until 2010 was owned by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate associated with the church.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_T...

You are apparently too stupid to be embarrassed. Sorry about your bad luck. You should have picked better gene donors.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#284379 Jul 16, 2014
Cheech the Conservative wrote:
Travel?Have done much of that.Frequent flyer miles add up.But I guess I should have helped the poor instead of flying 1st class.Here is an idea.There are around 50 million libs in this country.Give or take.I haven't counted the vermin.Why don't they all get together and combine THEIR wealth,if any,to "help the poor".And stop demanding that we be taxed outrageously to help against OUR will.I do not mind donating to a worthy cause.Curing cancer,for instance.But to be forced,and TAXED,to help the shiftless is an infamy. <quoted text>
Concur, there are plenty of rich ones in hollywood and in sports and unions and every other business that conservatives are in but they continue to whine.

Level 8

Location hidden

#284380 Jul 16, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> I see.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You avoid the question.
It's okay, it appears to be a theme of yours..
NTR, Hmmm.. I need her, more than she needs me...
You see, she is rather independent and speaks her mind..
Which in turn, give me much fruit for thought and keeps me on my toes as to expand my horizons.. One can never, possess to much knowledge and one can never stop learning.. What an inspiration that woman is...
What does her husband have to do with anything?
He's doing what he is suppose to be doing.. Certainly, that should not come as a surprise to you..
Oh, wait a minute, perthaps it does..
Correct me if I am wrong, you do not have one because of a divorce, or is it, that it was never meant to be and they chose not to do, what they were responsible for doing, like, providing for the family they took part in making/developing...
I can and will say this much, NTR's hubby, is one lucky baztard to have her as a wife... I know that, as if it were me, walking in his shoes, I would be thanking my lucky stars every morning I woke up and every night, I laid my head down to rest...
Do you, have anyone like that in your life..
You know, with the F.U. Self righteous attitude you possess...
Nope, I am sticking with NTR.. She not only has it going on, she knows how to deliver and get the job done when it comes down to defending her beliefs and making things happen...
You are not what or who you claim to be..
You are a shit stirrer as evidenced on who you immediately aligned yourself with, which indicate, you have been on the threads, changed your handle and have been brief'd to the goings on here of recent... And you are helping the damsels in distress...
Good luck with that one as if it's not one thing, it's another with them damsels.

Hmmm...well I'll be, you do see.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#284381 Jul 16, 2014
NTR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't be serious? You post an OPINION piece from the Washington Times? Do you even know what that rag is about? Here:
The Washington Times is a daily broadsheet published in Washington, D.C., United States. It was founded in 1982 by the founder of the Unification Church, Sun Myung Moon, and until 2010 was owned by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate associated with the church.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Washington_T...
You are apparently too stupid to be embarrassed. Sorry about your bad luck. You should have picked better gene donors.
He is dead serious and so are millions of us. You, on the other hand, are not, ntr. HE IS A FAILURE in our majority opinion.

“May the CEO POWER RULE FOREVER”

Location hidden

#284382 Jul 16, 2014
Waas Sappenin'?(Cheech Marin).Actually,why does WT's spelling matter if the thought is right?Did you READ his/her posts last night?I just did.Basically,WT was stating that there are to many lazy slobs in this country who want something for nothing.Who expect a "living wage" for no mental effort.Even if you don't like him/her,WT CAN be right.Read the posts.
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Even spelling is "highly techical" for you.
NTR1

Lawrenceburg, KY

#284383 Jul 16, 2014
I have reported you for violation of TOS for your posting a completely fabricated post that you attribute to me, you disgusting troll. I will continue to report you and hope everybody else will as well. Youlong ago lost in a battle of truth versus prejudice and hate. No matter how many lies you tell, you're still the biggest loser and psychopath I've ever encountered, and I once encountered a man later convicted as a mass murderer. I think he was probably a better person than you. I wouldn't trust allowing a small child to be in the same block as you, you knuckle dragger hater.
Across the Pond wrote:
NTRPRNR1
“A SOVEREIGN NATION”
Small Town, USA
``````````
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I experienced my first manic/psychotic episode in February 2006 although I had been manic and psychotic long before then. It all started after my first cochlear implant surgery in December 2004. I heard voices throughout this time, was extremely paranoid and delusional. Before I went IP for my first manic/psychotic episode, I ended up calling one of my sisters at 4:30am to tell her that my phone line was bugged, the media was after me and that people were watching me through video cameras installed in my apartment. When she came over the next day, I became extremely irritable and hit her with a phone. My other sister came over the day after that. I was so paranoid that I ran out of my apartment and down the street in the freezing cold without a coat. After my sister caught up with me, she called 911 so the police could pick me up and take me to the ER. I was involuntarily hospitalized for a little over a month. At one point during my hospitalization, my sister (the one who called 911) tried fingerspelling to my hand, but I became extremely upset and ran out of the room.
I racked up $20,000 worth of credit card debt during several manic episodes since then. I've paid it all off, but will never use a credit card again because I don't know if I can trust myself not to overspend.
When I'm manic, I have a tendency to be very flirtatious and will ask strangers for their e-mail addresses and phone numbers. When I start to feel level again, I'm very embarrassed about this and thank the Lord that nothing bad has happened to me as a result.
I have many more stories, but this will do for now.
==========
Someone is now trying to up their class from the past. Trash to class all on topix. Hilarious and sad at the same time.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#284384 Jul 16, 2014
White Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your judge-it's, on this post, satanist, tells all.
+ or - matters not.
People here have an inane 'first sense' about you and your wickedness.
Most folks, including your own family, tend to stay away from you.
Only unless of course, you kiss their azzes and pay for their 'gas' to come and see you!
Just how fcked up is that you dysfunctional, 5 time marriage LOSER with mongrel children maven?
Oh, what a tangled web you weave when first you practice to deceive.

Ur a jealous loser who makes it difficult for others to even pity you. We try, but you don't make it easy.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#284385 Jul 16, 2014
'Sup, jealous loser? How's it going in the dark corner of your basement where the only illumination in the room is from your perverted online porn? Yuck.
White Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
What work?
You mean doing this and instant messaging NTR all day long??
I got to hand it to you, instant messaging NTR all day long would be quite a job in and of itself.
Very tedious to say the least.
People?
Listen up here.
Just so you know,
This person is XMan/Voranus/Rico Los II and extended greybox socks.
It should surprise no one here, that NTR and Rose are his biggest and proudest character witness sponsors and champions on Topix to date.
It is what it is and they all are what they all are.
WOW!
HOLY CRAPOLY!
National Sex Offender Search
Offender Age Aliases Address
GUERRA, RICARDO
N/A
BAKERSFIELD, CA 93305
KERN
PRIMARY
GUERRA, RICHARD
N/A
N/A, N/A
N/A
PRIMARY
GUERRA, RICHARD
N/A
SANGER, CA 93657
FRESNO
PRIMARY
Richard Guerra
Valuable

Gloucester, UK

#284386 Jul 16, 2014
NTR1 wrote: <quoted text>
I have reported you for violation of TOS for your posting a completely fabricated post that you attribute to me, you disgusting troll. I will continue to report you and hope everybody else will as well. Youlong ago lost in a battle of truth versus prejudice and hate. No matter how many lies you tell, you're still the biggest loser and psychopath I've ever encountered, and I once encountered a man later convicted as a mass murderer. I think he was probably a better person than you. I wouldn't trust allowing a small child to be in the same block as you, you knuckle dragger hater.
<quoted text>

Go ahead! You have provided personal info. of several here when you were trying to impress your side. This is where you should be looking as for as those violations. You are the author of many bait and switch tricks while acting all inclusive to be innocent of dirty deeds. You play very dirty sweetheart.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#284387 Jul 16, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He is dead serious and so are millions of us. You, on the other hand, are not, ntr. HE IS A FAILURE in our majority opinion.
YEs, well, we know where you get your talking points, and if your "information highway" is courtesy of an organization/foundation founded by Sun Myung Moon, it's no wonder you're unable to contribute a cogent point on just about anything having to do with political issues. You're one of those bigots who jumped on the bus and tries to hide his prejudice under the guise of "patriotism". I'm not buying it. You can try to convince somebody else, commie
Valuable

Gloucester, UK

#284388 Jul 16, 2014
NTR1 wrote:<quoted text>
Sup, jealous loser? How's it going in the dark corner of your basement where the only illumination in the room is from your perverted online porn? Yuck. <quoted text>

Sup jealous loser? Yet you condoned or at least helped the same poster you are now defending to do much the same to a poster who you are definitely jealous of. Sup, loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 min freedom2016 13,260
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 41 min Hearts6386 14,951
News More anti-immigrant legislation: bill would def... 55 min Slurpee6603 18
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 5 hr X -Man- 143,731
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 6 hr johnny belinda 104
News How more deportations under Trump could lead to... 7 hr Wildchild 4
News Can't U.S.- Mexico be good neighbors? 9 hr Wildchild 2
More from around the web