The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388240 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#282159 Jul 9, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize this Liberal disease had attacked your existence to the point of dumbness.
Anyone can start an org. and titled it Christian doesn't mean they are. Look at most of the TV evangelist, they are in it for one thing----money and use the name of GOD to get it. They will meet their maker one day and be accountable for idolizing money instead of loving GOD.
Again, THERE AIN'T NO SUCH THING AS A CHRISTIAN HOMOSEXUAL, GAY, LESBIAN, ONE WHO EITHER ABORTS, SUPPORTS OR PERFORMS ABORTION.
You can not ride both sides of the fence.
If a person is a homosexual, will he be willing to love GOD more and give up his lifestyle?
If he isn't, then he isn't a Christian.
If this was the case then rapist, killers, thieves, prostitutes, pimps, embezzlers are all Christians.
See, how stupid you are.
Hitler would be a Christian but he just had to incinerate millions of human beings because he loved GOD....good grief the ignorance which thrives in this world.
Shuddup you ignorant cow.

You know NOTHING about God, Jesus or anything else. You're too full of hatred and evil.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#282161 Jul 9, 2014
Spotted Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a flying fck about NTR and little 'Caitlyn'
"Little Caitlin' is probably a made up bullshit story just like Rose's MIA brother anyway.
But even if it isn't, and it did happen, NTR raised up a shittyazzed daughter to allow her kid to get and DIE FROM E Coli anyway!
Like mother like daughter.
Little Caitlin might still be alive today if NTR hadn't contaminated her gene pool with weak mongrel genes from her mongrel daughter that got passed down to her.
Gotta keep it pure.
Maybe NTR learned a good hard lesson about gene purity, but I doubt it.
So yes, I will have my fun and there aint a damn thing you can do about it, now is there.
"I will have my fun and there aint a damn thing you can do about it, now is there."

The pride before the fall.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#282162 Jul 9, 2014
Spotted Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up Voranus/XMan/Rico LOS II
real name = Richard Guerra.
Convicted sex offender.
Shut up, King Crotch aka Ferrell aka sociopath.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#282164 Jul 9, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again psycho.
You really have to be one of the stupidest criminals I've ever encountered.
One day, you're going to be sitting in a jail cell, just wondering to yourself, was it really all worth it?
lol
He hasn't yelled fire in a theater. He is simply exercising his constitutional right to anonymous speech. You can try to make a case of cyber bullying, but you and all of your comrades would have to be brought up on the same charges because in most instances where you claim to have been bullied, you started it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#282166 Jul 9, 2014
Spotted Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
In what?
Another 5 years?
Then another 5 after that?
However long it takes. ;)

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#282168 Jul 9, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
FU is just one of a handful of isolated social rejects that have found a home on topix.
DP, Owl, Katrina, Quirk, harmonious, Positronium...the list goes on.
They only listen to people that think like they do, so they've convinced themselves they are like most people.
They're not.
Anyway, it's family time here on the farm. Have a great afternoon. I'll be back later.
Pot, meet kettle!

Level 9

Concord, CA

#282170 Jul 9, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are lying again. I am no facist. I am an American and a citizen of the US who supports our founding principles and values. Let that sink in so you won't have to lie to me again, Rose. I also recognize that our president is failing us, unlike you.
Shuddup, fascist pig and stop calling me a "commie," you lying POS.

The President has been in office for SIX years, and he will remain President until 2016, and you're STILL whining about him. LMAO at you, you attention hog and very stupid, lonely little man.

“Take a deep breath”

Level 8

Let it out

#282171 Jul 9, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh STFU already.
If someone is posting to me, then I have a right to reply. Just like when YOU post to me seeking some attention or trying to stir up some chit.
Don't be jealous, DP just because you're such a boring dolt and you can't get anyone to notice you. Isn't anyone reading your biography lately with all your lies? LOL!
And I'll post here and anywhere else I choose, so shove it.
This thread is about a great many topics. The title of the thread lost it's relevance and interest from the very first post, and it's been downhill ever since.
Quit cyber bullying me troll! I will have to report you to the "Authorities".

Level 9

Concord, CA

#282173 Jul 9, 2014
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Same old BS on this thread every single day, and the same big babies whining about the President or posting their vulgar filth.

No wonder the Republican Party is in the toilet. It's where its members live.

Flush it already. LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#282174 Jul 9, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
AIN'T NO SUCH THING AS A HOMOSEXUAL CHRISTIAN OR A HOMOSEXUAL SUPPORTER WHO IS SAYING THEY ARE A CHRISTIAN.
Just like the slaughtering of GOD"s babies from abortion. GOD does not advocate the murdering of what he created.
You are either a Christian or a "I think I am but I support abortion and homosexuals."
Either you are or you are not, no cottage cheese matter in between...it won't work.
You may be convinced but GOD isn't.
"You may be convinced but GOD isn't."

Thinking you can speak for "GOD" again eh?
Spotted Owl

Fremont, CA

#282176 Jul 9, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#282177 Jul 9, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
May your firm grow and prosper...
We are now cooperating and collaborating with other firms with like mind and goals.

Level 9

Concord, CA

#282178 Jul 9, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Report this!

FO!

Level 8

Location hidden

#282180 Jul 9, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
He hasn't yelled fire in a theater. He is simply exercising his constitutional right to anonymous speech. You can try to make a case of cyber bullying, but you and all of your comrades would have to be brought up on the same charges because in most instances where you claim to have been bullied, you started it.
Wrong, but you're entitled to your opinion. Because it is unwise for me to discuss this in detail with you, I'm going to have to refrain from doing so, but be assured, you're very wrong.
Spotted Owl

Fremont, CA

#282181 Jul 9, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, but you're entitled to your opinion. Because it is unwise for me to discuss this in detail with you, I'm going to have to refrain from doing so, but be assured, you're very wrong.
Yawnnnnn.
Spotted Owl

Fremont, CA

#282182 Jul 9, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say 'enforcer'

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Authorities

Los Angeles, CA

#282184 Jul 9, 2014
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's how the hustle goes, see what the jukebox knows.
Put my last quarter on, I play "Authority Song".
Honesty or mystery?
Tell me I'm not scared anymore.
I got no secret purpose, I don't seem obvious do I?
I don't seem obvious do I?
The DJ never has it, J A M C Automatic.
If those were Roy's headphones, you bet he'd play "What Goes On".
Honesty or mystery?
Oh I'm here, that means something doesn't it?
Oh won't you dance with me a little bit?
Oh you don't notice, I guess the music's too loud.
It's how the hustle goes, see what the jukebox knows.
Put my last quarter on, I play "Authority Song".
Honesty or mystery?
Say anything you want already I'm not scared anymore.
Honesty or mystery?
Want something else?
Just tell me I'm not scared anymore.
Continue to be scared. Its your mantra.

Level 8

Location hidden

#282185 Jul 9, 2014
Spotted Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawnnnnn.
Tired?

It must be all that hate and depravity. That kind of negativity can simply destroy a person.

God must be paying attention.

;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#282186 Jul 9, 2014
Spotted Owl wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say 'enforcer'
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Is that how you see me?

Interesting.

I see myself more as a concerned citizen who is morally compelled to speak up against what I believe is an obvious wrong.

I can only imagine how painful the death of Ntr's grandchild was and still is. She was naive in opening up publicly about it and you've taken it upon yourself to make her pay for it haven't you, even considering it "fun".

Mr Perfect

Covina, CA

#282187 Jul 9, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>We are now cooperating and collaborating with other firms with like mind and goals.
Firms??? What a farce.....y'all just a bunch of losers with no life. You post here 24/7...
*You Fail*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min Dee Dee Dee 3,498
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 11 min death by arrogance 6,636
News a Clinton: Trump Would Damage Economy a " By De... 21 min tomin cali 1
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 37 min NOM s Waffle House 780
News Ramadan is the strongest antidote for Islamophobia 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 5
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 1 hr Hillbilly 295
News What Trump Gets Right on Immigration 3 hr wild child 1
More from around the web