The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409895 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Katrina

Chandler, AZ

#282069 Jul 9, 2014
Tommy Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell everyone again how you feel about "hard on's". Use the same words you did yesterday, you dried up low rent skank.
NTR sets the bar high for trashy behavior.

Look at the vermin she associates with on Topix for an example
Fed Up Again

Louisville, KY

#282070 Jul 9, 2014
I just want to know one thing, do I refer to Jaxxon by Jax or WUSS?
Jillian

Los Angeles, CA

#282071 Jul 9, 2014
Katrina wrote:
Prediction
Rico aka X Man aka Vorenus
will threaten to call
"the authorities" on someone.
AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mama!!! I'm in Los Angeles. U put me on wong bus. Guess what mama all the people here look just like you and smell like lard..just like r house. I think I stay here.
American Lady

Romania

#282072 Jul 9, 2014
Turtle man had to come over last night. I had 4 critters stuck in my back door tee hee hee.
Fed Up Again

Louisville, KY

#282073 Jul 9, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Waste of time to try and rationalize with this cow.
She knows EVERYTHING.
She reads Huffington Post
Cow, is she really that fat?

You do know the photo of NTR has been on Topix for at least a decade and it never ages.
Oh no, I see spooks going on here. I wonder if she has ever been to the Waverly Hills Sanitorium? She will know what I mean with her being a Kentuckian local. They have the living dead flying about or so I heard on the Liberal Courier Journal newspaper here.
American Lady

Romania

#282074 Jul 9, 2014
LIVE dobie ACTION !!!!!!!! Turtle man said he wont even touch my snapper lol
Even Steven

Ashburn, VA

#282075 Jul 9, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
http://bit.ly/WBLSLive1
Why We Vehemently Defend President Obama
He is subjected to a level of disrespect, treachery, betrayal and sabotage from within that no other president has ever experienced. Still, he succeeds and his success makes American lives better.
Maybe he is disrespected as he is the most corrupt and incompetent president ever. His making American lives better is laughable.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#282076 Jul 9, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't antagonize him. He'll start posting those "marriage equality" articles ad nauseum.
Well, I hadn't planned on it, but if you insist...

Christian bookstores are the next gay-marriage battleground

If you think all Christian publishers reflexively oppose same-sex marriage, you are very, very wrong

Religious Americans — particularly evangelical Christians — have often been at the center of these debates, attempting to hold the line on traditional understandings of marriage. But as support for same-sex marriage grows (a clear majority of Americans now favor same-sex marriage), many Christians are starting to shift. Indeed, the majority of white mainline Protestants, white Catholics, and Latino Catholics now back same-sex marriage rights....

...Many of the largest Christian publishers are coming out with books supporting same-sex relationships. More are on the way. These books have spurred praise from pro-gay Christians and strong resistance from the movement's right flank. All of this indicates that Christian publishing may be the next battleground in America's explosive debates about gay marriage.

http://theweek.com/article/index/264339/chris...

•Wendy VanderWal-Gritter argues in Generous Spaciousness: Responding to Gay Christians in the Church that congregations should be open to more progressive views on sexuality. The book was released by Brazos Press, an imprint associated with the evangelical Baker Publishing Group.

•James Brownson makes seminary-level arguments in Bible, Gender, Sexuality: Reframing the Church's Debate on Same-Sex Relationships to claim that the Bible allows for committed same-sex relationships. The book is becoming a staple among Christians with progressive views on sexuality and was released by the Christian academic press, Eerdmans.

•Justin Lee in Torn: Rescuing the Gospel from the Gays-vs.-Christians Debate and Jay Bakker in Fall to Grace take progressive stances on the issue. Both titles were published by Jericho Books, a sister imprint to an evangelical press that publishes books by conservatives like James Dobson.

•Pastor Mark Achtemeier shares why he has shifted in The Bible's 'Yes' to Same Sex Marriage: An Evangelical's Change of Heart. The Presbyterian Westminster John Knox Press released the book. Pastor Ken Wilson released a similar work, A Letter to My Congregation, with a smaller independent press.

Many more books that confront the fundamentalist anti-gay bias are in the works.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#282078 Jul 9, 2014
SHOULD CONGRESS IMPEACH OBAMA?

YES 72.97%(203,246 votes)

NO 12.72%(35,439 votes)

NOT NOW 14.31%(39,847 votes)

Total Votes: 278,532

http://www.alipac.us/f9/drudge-report-should-...

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#282079 Jul 9, 2014
President Barack Obama
The White House
Washington, D.C
July 8, 2014

Mr. President,

You recently expressed concern that frustration in the country is breeding cynicism about democratic government. You need look no further than your own administration for a major source of that frustration – politically driven suppression of news and information about federal agencies. We call on you to take a stand to stop the spin and let the sunshine in.

Over the past two decades, public agencies have increasingly prohibited staff from communicating with journalists unless they go through public affairs offices or through political appointees. This trend has been especially pronounced in the federal government. We consider these restrictions a form of censorship -- an attempt to control what the public is allowed to see and hear....
http://www.spj.org/news.asp...
Censorship: 38 journalism groups slam Obama's 'politically-driven suppression of news'
BY PAUL BEDARD | JULY 9, 2014 | 11:21 AM

In unprecedented criticism of the White House, 38 journalism groups have assailed the president's team for censoring media coverage, limiting access to top officials and overall “politically-driven suppression of the news.”....
http://washingtonexaminer.com/censorship-38-j...

Level 6

Location hidden

#282080 Jul 9, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
First, are you sure that was coffee you were spewing everywhere?
How stupid are you? Why would I say Mr. D'Souza plead guilty to something but he didn't know what he was pleading guilty to....this is the Liberal's tactics.
I didn't elect Obammie, you did. There is no way on GOD's green earth I could be this stupid and vote for a traitor....no way.
Rigging the votes with grave yard votes, cartoon characters, pet names, multiple votes by each person, literately trashing the oppositions votes, buying votes for Obammie is not winning....it is called Mafia corruption done the African Muslim style.
Of course, moron # 9 our politicians are rich and how did they get this way? Could it be from morons such as the Libbies and dumb down GOP voters who are now wising up to where their money is going? I have always said both parties are guilty....this is why I am in no way either party.
Taxation without representation is what this nation has sunk to.
Oh, btw moron #9 D'Souza is not a politician just a genius. Yet, we can not say that about Obama.
Don't forget to rinse your mouth out with bleach since we don't know what the black stuff you were spewing all over your computer screen was....don;t want it to seep through into cyber space, do we now.
I have to admit that I didn't bother reading most of this post, but I think you missed the point of the post you were replying to.

You attempted (rather clumsily I might add) to portray D'Souza as a brave man that willingly confessed to his wrong doing when nothing could be further from the truth.

He broke federal law and attempted to influence the outcome of elections illegally. He got caught and knew he was busted. Like many other criminals, he entered into a plea bargain where he would plead guilty in exchange for a lighter sentence.

He was not brave and noble, he was scared and guilty.

This is the man you are so determined to defend. A coward and a criminal that had the nerve to lecture the rest of us about the dangers posed by "liberal" thinking while he conspired to illegally influence the outcome of our election process.

Does that help you understand what's being discussed, or are you beyond all hope?
Fed Up Again

Louisville, KY

#282081 Jul 9, 2014
just a sista wrote:
Anyone who participates here is a sadomasochist and either enjoys inflicting pain or enjoys receiving it. To participate here is to do so at the detriment of one's health. If there are any sane people left here, they should delete this link from their favorites and never look back. No one here is your friend, no one here cares about you or your life. NO ONE! Leave this place for the sick pathetic trolls that run rampant like the cockroaches they are. They cannot be educated, they cannot be trained. They can only be ignored and denied the food that fuels them.....someone who has a brain that they can humiliate and demean. This is their life, don't let it be yours.
You do know, oops forget that. They don't. What you have confessed to is about YOUSELF.
You do know that, oops strike that again.

Smacking my hand for asking Libbies if they know something.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#282082 Jul 9, 2014
Why it's time to impeach President Obama

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3665154117001/sara...
Fed Up Again

Louisville, KY

#282083 Jul 9, 2014
Percee wrote:
<quoted text>It is what happens when you live a champagne lifestyle on a beer budget.
Life happens. Everything rises in price, very few things are free. There are way too many idiots in this world buying a Mercedes with a "combined" income of $120,000 with no expectation of a very rainy day ever happening.
That kind of ignorance and greed or the need to look successful is happening every day in this society.
Sell the car you can't afford, sell that house you can't afford. Until you do this, do not ask for help from a society that is for the most part-barely meeting their own responsibilities.
She is Moron #9, she will never understand.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#282084 Jul 9, 2014
Sen. Mark Udall skips own fundraiser with President Obama

Jul. 09, 2014 - 1:30 - Is the president politically toxic to vulnerable Democrats?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3666320497001/sen-...

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#282086 Jul 9, 2014
Quirky wrote:
NO 12.72%(35,439 votes)
LMFAO! From an extreme, right-wing website.

Gawd, you're stupid.
Fed Up Again

Louisville, KY

#282088 Jul 9, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I hadn't planned on it, but if you insist...
Christian bookstores are the next gay-marriage battleground
If you think all Christian publishers reflexively oppose same-sex marriage, you are very, very wrong
Religious Americans — particularly evangelical Christians — have often been at the center of these debates, attempting to hold the line on traditional understandings of marriage. But as support for same-sex marriage grows (a clear majority of Americans now favor same-sex marriage), many Christians are starting to shift. Indeed, the majority of white mainline Protestants, white Catholics, and Latino Catholics now back same-sex marriage rights....
...Many of the largest Christian publishers are coming out with books supporting same-sex relationships. More are on the way. These books have spurred praise from pro-gay Christians and strong resistance from the movement's right flank. All of this indicates that Christian publishing may be the next battleground in America's explosive debates about gay marriage.
http://theweek.com/article/index/264339/chris...
•Wendy VanderWal-Gritter argues in Generous Spaciousness: Responding to Gay Christians in the Church that congregations should be open to more progressive views on sexuality. The book was released by Brazos Press, an imprint associated with the evangelical Baker Publishing Group.
•James Brownson makes seminary-level arguments in Bible, Gender, Sexuality: Reframing the Church's Debate on Same-Sex Relationships to claim that the Bible allows for committed same-sex relationships. The book is becoming a staple among Christians with progressive views on sexuality and was released by the Christian academic press, Eerdmans.
•Justin Lee in Torn: Rescuing the Gospel from the Gays-vs.-Christians Debate and Jay Bakker in Fall to Grace take progressive stances on the issue. Both titles were published by Jericho Books, a sister imprint to an evangelical press that publishes books by conservatives like James Dobson.
•Pastor Mark Achtemeier shares why he has shifted in The Bible's 'Yes' to Same Sex Marriage: An Evangelical's Change of Heart. The Presbyterian Westminster John Knox Press released the book. Pastor Ken Wilson released a similar work, A Letter to My Congregation, with a smaller independent press.
Many more books that confront the fundamentalist anti-gay bias are in the works.
AIN'T NO SUCH THING AS A HOMOSEXUAL CHRISTIAN OR A HOMOSEXUAL SUPPORTER WHO IS SAYING THEY ARE A CHRISTIAN.

Just like the slaughtering of GOD"s babies from abortion. GOD does not advocate the murdering of what he created.

You are either a Christian or a "I think I am but I support abortion and homosexuals."

Either you are or you are not, no cottage cheese matter in between...it won't work.

You may be convinced but GOD isn't.

Level 6

Location hidden

#282089 Jul 9, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you man enough to man up? This is the question.
"To be or not to be."
My manhood has never been in question. You're sanity on the other hand seems to be a bit shaky.

Since I really don't know what it is you're trying to say (and care even less), I'll just assume this is how you deal with finding yourself on the losing end of a debate and I'll simply move on.

Better luck next time FU.
Legal Expert

Los Angeles, CA

#282090 Jul 9, 2014
Quirky wrote:
NO 12.72%(35,439 votes)
A poll released by an ultra right wing conservative-if your not white your not right-group.
What a farce, who GAF about their edited-made for drama-opinion.
Legal Expert

Los Angeles, CA

#282091 Jul 9, 2014
Quirky wrote:
Why it's time to impeach President Obama
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3665154117001/sara...
Comment on what charges?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 44 min USA 15,058
News Donald Trump's potential action on immigration ... 52 min spytheweb 1
News Sophie Cruz at the Women's March on Washington 4 hr Cordwainer Trout 7
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 5 hr Mnbzxc 18,377
Has Donald Trump Already Failed Us? 6 hr Flaming Star 315
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 7 hr X Crypsis X 144,099
News Latino immigrants suddenly avoiding the DMV (Aug '08) 7 hr Well Well 691
More from around the web