The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 380938 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#278447 Jun 27, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!!! YOU obviously do care as you respond to each and every comment made to or about you and that seems to be your only contribution to this thread.
After reading some of the posts here for a few weeks, including some of yours, the word "kind" seemed in direct conflict to what I had seen. My comment obviously stirred up an unintended fray. Your condescending response pretty much proves my point.
And you just proved what a fraud, a liar and a conniving hypocrite you are. LOL!

You're just one of the gang of thugs, so thanks for revealing your true motive and character, troll. You see I recognize your location(s).

You had no other reason to respond to WA regarding me other than to incite and instigate a battle. It's what you intended.

Thanks for playing, you phony.

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#278448 Jun 27, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know the whole story then perhaps you should sop making judgments.
Now, there's no question or not about whether I'm a "kind" person.
I'm not and this little holier than thou routine of yours is already stale.
He's just another instigating troll, Jax.

I swear some of these people are starved for attention.

Have a good weekend.
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#278449 Jun 27, 2014
Republican trolls wrote:
Even Steven = Republican Honey
just another right wing republican troll.
Excuse me??

And just which German troll are you?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#278450 Jun 27, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no different than those newly quit smokers over exaggerating their opposition to smoking in an attempt to fit in with those who never smoked in their life. Of course those people don't like you either because your home, car and attire still stinks like an ashtray. A pretend homo trying to fit into a life that he knows is fake but fears losing his livelihood should he admit the lie and walk away from the vial perversion and be a man unto himself.
You are not gay Jaxxon. You told us that you enlisted in the military when they still asked the questions about homosexuality. Before Clinton's "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" Rule. You claimed to have served in the Military, and you brag about the DD Form 214 you claim to have received with an honorable characterization of service. That means only one thing. When asked, under solemn oath with severe civil and criminal penalties attached to your statements, you swore you were not a homosexual. Either you lied then or you lied to your husband ... what's his name? Puppy?
He's BUSTED!
LMAO! He lies just like Obama.

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#278451 Jun 27, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
So I shouldn't comment on something unless I complete lengthy research on what has probably occurred on this thread for months or years??
Holier than thou? Because I speak my mind honestly? Whatever you choose to think buddy.
You're not going to go all "troll" on us just because no one is buying this routine are you?

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#278452 Jun 27, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just another instigating troll, Jax.
I swear some of these people are starved for attention.
Have a good weekend.
"He's just another instigating troll"

Yep, no doubt about it.

It's going to be a big week here. Needless to say, we're celebrating.

The rain has stopped so I'm headed back outside to get things ready for company...lots of company!

You have a great weekend.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#278453 Jun 27, 2014
King Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Miss American Lady Maam.
<Blushing redder than a 12 year old schoolboy talking to the teacher he has a secret crush on>
I can see that from the edge of that basin at bushnells place.:)
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#278454 Jun 27, 2014
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And you just proved what a fraud, a liar and a conniving hypocrite you are. LOL!
You're just one of the gang of thugs, so thanks for revealing your true motive and character, troll. You see I recognize your location(s).
You had no other reason to respond to WA regarding me other than to incite and instigate a battle. It's what you intended.
Thanks for playing, you phony.
You recognize my location? And? I recognize your location also. So what??

You are the one who has instigated a battle and your name calling just continues to prove my point.

Get over it and move on.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#278455 Jun 27, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Trey G. For President!!! I LUV that man.
I'll second that.
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#278456 Jun 27, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not going to go all "troll" on us just because no one is buying this routine are you?
Wasn't aware I had a routine. As I stated, whatever you think buddy.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Trump 2016 and beyond

#278457 Jun 27, 2014
There is a troll loose and I am going to find it.
BBL Gots to travel.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#278458 Jun 27, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Jeff? https://twitter.com/woodtick57
LOL..

Eagle

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#278459 Jun 27, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
So I shouldn't comment on something unless I complete lengthy research on what has probably occurred on this thread for months or years??
Holier than thou? Because I speak my mind honestly? Whatever you choose to think buddy.
Yet you have no opinion on comments such as these? And only zeroed in on ONE specific comment from a friend of mine. And you have the audacity to judge me about being kind? You're a fraud alright.

Quirky wrote:
Too bad God did not design Butth0les with a one way valve with sharks teeth!

But there's always Anal harpies, cancer, pallups, tearing, and hemorrhoids.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

King Clutch wrote:
We all know what's in your closet shortsoaker.

Police uniform, KY Jelly, 12 caged gerbils...etc.

King Clutch wrote:
Go stuff a fat gerbil up your keester.

Yes, Jaxxon I know this comment to him makes your buuthole tingle.

Quirky wrote:
ShortSoaker needs to have his azz kicked. But then if someone did they would get in trouble for beating up a short elderly Chicano Puke!

But then Rico needs his azz kicked too!

Both for their Hispanic self entitlement syndrome!

Quirky wrote:
Punkazz, What would you do without your wannabe motorcycle tail pipe to hump. Ya mouthy old Cksker!

Quirky wrote:
It is sad how messed up Rose really is. Wasted life really!

Bobbie Ritchie wrote:
I've read SOME of your posts and you're a worthless queer alright, Nothing else needs to be said.

Level 9

San Jose, CA

#278460 Jun 27, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
You recognize my location? And? I recognize your location also. So what??
You are the one who has instigated a battle and your name calling just continues to prove my point.
Get over it and move on.
Just giving you what you were looking for, troll.

Now YOU get over and move on. I didn't instigate a thing. YOU did.

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#278461 Jun 27, 2014
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't you take that conversation to the gay lesbian forum of topix? Oh, I forgot. Your only purpose is to distract from the presidents failures and bait others to make the topic all about you. Typical homosexual trouble maker.
Fox’s Kilmeade:‘almost treason’ for Obama to tackle climate crisis

06/27/14

By Steve Benen

It’s awfully difficult to come up with a good reason to be a climate denier. It’s not as if there are some credible talking points lying around, waiting for conservatives to use.

But even when dealing with bad arguments, there’s something remarkable about listening to Fox News’ Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade trying to address the subject.

On Kilmeade’s radio show yesterday, Doocy argued that climate change may not be real (it is real), and even if global warming is happening (it’s happening),“nobody knows” the cause (climate scientists know the cause).

This led Kilmeade to reflect on a recent appearance he made in Jamestown, Virginia, where he learned that European settlers encountered heat in 1607.

“Do you realize as they landed at Jamestown it was record warm temperatures. They compounded the trouble the first British settlement would actually encounter. So, we still had hotter. In Jamestown – I believe that was before the car.[…]

“They didn’t start suing people. They didn’t say,‘Let’s not bother the Indians. Let’s not even make a fire. Let’s not get guns until we solve this global warming crisis.”

I’ve listened to the audio a few times. He wasn’t kidding or trying to make climate deniers sound foolish. In fact, Kilmeade added,“I would say, if you really are Al Gore-ish and you want to make that your passion: wait until you get out of office. Because you have crisises [sic]– that’s plural, that’s the best I could do – crisises to attend to. It is almost treason for him to be focusing like this.”

“Him,” in this case, is President Obama. The guy who doesn’t know the plural word of “crisis” is comfortable arguing that presidential leadership on the climate crisis is “almost treason.”

Seriously.

This shouldn’t be necessary, but let’s go ahead and note, in the hopes that Kilmeade sees this, that because a group of people were hot in 1607 does not mean that climate change is discredited four centuries later. Those who accept that climate science is real are not suggesting that heat is a recent development. The reality-based community is well aware of the fact that summers are not new. People went outside and felt heat before carbon pollution risked a global catastrophe.

What climate scientists have explained, however, is that rising global temperatures are the result of greenhouses gases trapping heat in the atmosphere, creating a crisis for life on Earth.

(Cont.)

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/foxs-...
Livingston I Presume

Santa Ana, CA

#278462 Jun 27, 2014
positronium wrote:
There is a troll loose and I am going to find it.
BBL Gots to travel.
It's weird when someone feels compelled to let everyone know they're leaving, and then out of nowhere another poster shows up suddenly after a long hiatus.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#278464 Jun 27, 2014
Why can't all you shiftless republicans get a job?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Try Reuters.”

Level 8

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#278465 Jun 27, 2014
Look at this brilliant little cutie! You go, boy! The kindergarten spelling bee champ - apparently as nice as he is smart:

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/spelling-bee-ch...

Oh! His last name is "Ali" - generally a Muslim name;-)
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#278466 Jun 27, 2014
boomer wrote:
<quoted text>
God created people as they are, not as you wish them to be. Maybe you need to join Boko Haram or Al Qaeda, since they also want to put them to death. Jesus overthrew the Old Testament view and specifically downplayed so-called sins of the flesh. Or did you miss that part? Or maybe when He said "He who is without sin, cast the first stone", you would have thrown a large rock at the adulterer He was protecting under the assumption that YOU know what's best better than Him?!?!
Homosexuals did not ask to be made as they are. But God did indeed make them that way. Maybe you need to complain directly to God and explain to Him how He screwed up. Good luck with that.
"GOD created people as they are"

It is very easily to see you do not know the Bible or want to just make up excuses to sin.

Then why the two sexes?
Why did GOD kill EVERYONE IN THE CITY OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH?
With your own admission, GOD created people to slaughter babies in their wombs, steal, fornicate, murder, lie, molestation and enslavement of children, commit sexual perversion, etc.
Why did GOD destroy the entire world with a flood?
Why was Ahab and Jezebel (the most evil king and queen ever until Barack and Michelle came on the scene) were thrown out their own window and the dogs licked up their blood and bones.

Answer:

Two sexes for the purpose of procreation.

S & G was infested with homosexuality, bestiality, molestation of children, adultry, etc.

GOD didn't create humans to sin, humans sinned and failed short of the glory of GOD.

The flood why? Gen.6: 5. GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every IMAGINATION of the thoughts was only evil..6 and the Lord was sorry that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart.

Ahab and Jezebel were idol worshipper (Bael but today we can refer to it as Obama), they were involved in Homosexuality, Bestiality, molestation of children, they killed babies, killed many of Ahab's other wives, they killed some of their own children, Hated GOD, disobeyed GOD, wanted to abolish everyone who believed in GOD.

Sound familiar, it should because this is exactly what Obama supports.

Jesus did not overthrow the Commandments of the Old Testament which is the laws we obey if we love GOD more than ourselves but came to fulfill them.
Matt. 5:17"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

Final.

Level 8

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#278467 Jun 27, 2014
LOL!!

It looks like the judgit troll is back again with her shenanigans! I hope she doesn't give herself a stroke with all that animosity!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Protesters take to streets after Trump rally in... 46 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
News Trump: Obama - Allowing' Illegal Immigration, -... 54 min CZars_R_US 49
News Undocumented immigrants have prosperous careers 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 44
News Republicans, Obama immigration chief clash over... 2 hr Dee Dee Dee 5
News Haiti Refuses To Accept Deportation Of Illegal ... 2 hr tomin cali 4
News KKK rally slams illegal aliens (Sep '10) 2 hr Prince Suicide 65
News Thousands of illegal immigrants convicted of ho... 2 hr tomin cali 38
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr WasteWater 8,206
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 4 hr D Valens 140,829
More from around the web