The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388448 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#276888 Jun 21, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...okay, that was funny!
Hope you have a great day. We're headed to town.
Translation - youll be on Topix the rest of the day. giggle. giggle. giggle.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#276889 Jun 21, 2014
Boscov wrote:
<quoted text>Are you going to town with JAxxon? You uphold it and are a bigot. Soooooooooo, there is that fact.
Sodomites are known for the insistence of "tolerance" to their "lifestyle choice."

Curiously they are intolerant of anyone else's opinions...
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#276890 Jun 21, 2014
Why do Topix left wingers and Obama supporters need so many props?

Is there life empty and meaningless?
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#276891 Jun 21, 2014
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
You just love talking about yourself on her, don't ya?
With his obnoxious personality I have a feeling he is welcome in very few places

So he posts on Topix to fit in with other social outcasts and rejects.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#276892 Jun 21, 2014
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> Why? Probably because he's so easily discredited - as are you, "mmmmmmmm" "mmmmmmmm" - Ammerican Lady.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LPCMc6oLiXQXX&list=FLiAFR 7CrZGznWeUUsWfECTA&index=5 &feature=plpp_video
I think you are the last one to question anybody's "credibility" Mickey...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#276893 Jun 21, 2014
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
SQ1 is a public forum. It wasn't meant to be private, but you won't be gathering any information there unless it's posted on a public page. Fact.
It also has some great technology to deal with trolls.
Besides, you're going to have a hard time finding it until I decide otherwise.
Thanks for the mention though.
:)
So you mean it deals with those like you? Good, then go there with the rest of your bund of trolls and use that tech.:)
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#276894 Jun 21, 2014
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? So now republican troglodytes have officially declared war on children? FYI the federal Gov't has been warned about this situation of children seeking refuge from violence for the past 15 years
Sorry, but it's not my problem. Maybe if things are really bad in those places then they need to do something about it, like not having kids. I'm sure they were raped, beaten, and God only knows what else happened to them by "Mexicans". Not all of them are children, and I wonder how many are recruited by the drug cartels "Mexicans" again.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#276895 Jun 21, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text> With his obnoxious personality I have a feeling he is welcome in very few places
So he posts on Topix to fit in with other social outcasts and rejects.
I don't think he's welcome here for the most part, but it is a public forum.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#276896 Jun 21, 2014
From Gallup.com June 20, 2014

"Approval of Obama's Handling of Immigration Falls to 31%
Americans' approval falls eight percentage points since August
by Justin McCarthy

WASHINGTON, D.C.-- Americans' approval of President Barack Obama's handling of immigration has dropped to 31%, one of the lowest readings since 2010, when Gallup began polling on his handling of the issue. Meanwhile, two in three Americans (65%) disapprove of his handling of immigration."
http://www.gallup.com/poll/171755/approval-ob...

Another day, another poll, another area of failure demonstrated by this presidency. We're still waiting to the sourceless wonders counter the evidence of continued failure by the president in the view of his constituents.
31%
So much for hype and change.
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#276897 Jun 21, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>So you mean it deals with those like you? Good, then go there with the rest of your bund of trolls and use that tech.:)
I wonder what the SQ1 stands for?
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#276898 Jun 21, 2014
Yep, the idiots probably think they should be put up in a hotel.

http://krwg.org/post/aclu-immigrant-detention...

ACLU: Immigrant Detention Should Be "Last Resort"

LAS CRUCES, NM—The Obama administration said it will open new detention facilities to house immigrant families, many of whom are being apprehended in South Texas as part of the humanitarian crisis of migration from Central America.
Initial reporting indicates the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) located in Artesia, NM, will be one of the locations housing hundreds of immigrants, including children.
Brian Erickson, Policy Advocate with the ACLU of New Mexico, Regional Center for Border Rights, had this comment:
“Detaining families with children, many of whom have fled crime and violence in Central America, should not be the response to the current humanitarian crisis. Basic, human rights protections require that detention be the last resort, especially given proven, cost-effective and efficient community-based alternatives to detention.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#276899 Jun 21, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000"
If the president's lackey, lerner, is so apolitical why does she refuse to testify?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: I'll try "mnot" to see that you are an uneducated nobama troll.
Apolitical? According to whom? Her well democratic-connected, Obama supporting husband?Being appointed by a member of the opposing party says more about the appointing power than the one appointed.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#276900 Jun 21, 2014
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he's welcome here for the most part, but it is a public forum.
I know. I can take what he dishes out.
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#276901 Jun 21, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>So you mean it deals with those like you? Good, then go there with the rest of your bund of trolls and use that tech.:)
Shhhhhh

He'll start posting a swarm of "marriage equality" articles
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#276902 Jun 21, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Get back in your barrio burrow, bedwetter.
He must be smashed on Dollar Store beer. I heard he missed another MECHA meeting...
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#276903 Jun 21, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get a job
Why dont you tell me that when Im online COWARD pelon
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#276905 Jun 21, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh sweetie...talking above your pay grade again?
how is islam not a religious doctrine? they worship the same god as the christians and the jews.
don't worry, i don't expect you to back up anything you parrot, you never have before...
I Ignorance
S Slaughter
L Looting
A Arson
M Murder

Bleep (ISLAM)
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#276906 Jun 21, 2014
POLL

Should Rico write less comical dialog for his multiple characters

X Man and Vorenus?

Or should he give up the obvious practice of all of them posting at the same time
Katrina

Tempe, AZ

#276907 Jun 21, 2014
When is Woodtick "coming out" as a sodomite I wonder?

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#276909 Jun 21, 2014
Texas prosecutor fired for comparing NAACP to white supremacy
http://www.bayoubuzz.com/us-news/item/685560-...
A Central Texas prosecutor has been fired for comments he made in dismissing a prospective juror who was a member of the NAACP, comparing the juror's membership to white supremacy.

Travis County prosecutor Steve Brand made the comments last month during jury selection for a robbery trial. Transcripts show he rejected the juror because she was an "activist" and had posted on her Facebook page a link to "The Negro Motorist Green Book," a guide to safe travel for African-Americans in the Jim Crow era.

The Austin American-Statesman reports Brand said he would take the same approach with a white juror because "we wouldn't want a white activist or a white supremacist."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Immigration Reform Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 18,000 Illegal Aliens Caught in 5 Months - In S... 1 min tomin cali 21
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 2 min Mite Be 972
News Criminal Aliens Are Being Released in US Becaus... 5 min Nopal 18
News A big chunk of Donald Trumpa s supporters were ... 6 min So You Know 9
Rose's Pub (Mar '10) 18 min X Crypsis X 141,600
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 24 min Nopal 55
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 34 min Nopal 9,797
More from around the web